Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 17 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:10 am

Looking to his husband arch takes the mans hand softly is own slowly. "Alright sweetheart, where you want to go to? A look of simpathy on the old mans brow as he looks on at his husbands mornful expreshion.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:25 am

"Away... L-like that one time? To our old home..." He squeezes his hand in his, looking to the clock and studying its face for a moment as he speaks. "Another vacation eventually might be good..." Yasuo suggests, agreeing as he stretches out his legs to recross them. "Been a while. The twins can see the house now that they are older this time."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:31 am

A genuine happy smile works its way across the old mans face as they talk about the cottage. "It would be fantastic! I always love going back. I know the children would like to see it too! So many fod memories. Ill ask if the teachers will allow the children a respite for a few days. We could probibly go as soon as you would like. Want to travel this time or have Adneil.... Wait that wont work now will it. I suppose we will travel normaly this time or I can introduce the children to other means like I usualy travel."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:39 am

Raiden simply leans his head on his husband's shoulder as he speaks excitedly, eyes tired and a bit sad. "I wouldn't mind a break from the chaos myself. No offense to that part of the family. I miss Japan. To have my own customs back for a while would be refreshing. I know Rai gets tired of English." He slings an arm around Arch, kissing his temple as the older man is now sandwiched on either side of his lovers and their daughter continues to snooze away.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:55 am

"I must appologise then, most of it is my doing ofcourse. I cant forget to show my children their heritage from you two as well. Im sorry, I will try harder for it. I wasnt considerate on the matter. As for a break, yes all of it would be nice. Maby I can even make you two the breakfast I first made you a long time ago!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:13 am

"There is no need to be so apologetic!" Yasuo chuckles, nudging him gently. "It's only natural with all the others that speak English. I teach them what I can, you know that. Syldrian has picked up some Japanese well with how quick he is. We will teach Aergritia in time."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:36 am

"Ha, well I dont think heritage is the top of Aggys list for herself and probibly wont be for quite some time. She will come around. If she is anything like her mum she will be a smart cookie in her own way. She has shown a bit of it today it would seem... Well I think we should take a page from Cy and adniels books and head to our room. We all could use a little relaxing after today huh?!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:36 pm

Pulling into the drive on a slightly over grown dirt road the family arrives. The little cottage no worse for ware sitting unburdened and lonely in front of them. The long since familiar smells of the asian flora enveloping them as they encroach upon the old road. Looking to his husbands as he drives a smile crossing his face, appreciateive on the journey they have taken over the years. A once lonely old man, seemed to leave that very burden to the cottage itself that fateful day. A now full vehicle of overly excited children enamoured upon reaching the prcipace of their old life. A simpler one, eager to be welcomed for the respite.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:00 am

There is a look of relief on Raiden's face, more relaxed than he has been as of late at the castle. He seems just as anxious as the children to be free of the car, studying the forest around them almost eagerly from the window. Syldrian is chattering away, something he has been doing nearly the whole trip as Yasuo patiently answers him, asking a million and one questions about everything and anything they pass. Aergritia has been calm and quiet admist the chaos of the others, dozing on and off like a picture of her mother per usual. The triplets in the back are the same as ever, Kyoko bouncing and feeding off Syl's exciteable energy with her own as her brothers bicker. The bickering is mostly one-sided, per usual, Kenji picking on Mikio who whines quietly at him to knock it off. Arch's blonde husband has a look of relief of his own as they pull in, finally able to stretch and get a reprieve from the close quarters of the kids. Kyoko practically crawls over Kenji to get out as they stop, having been seated in the middle. "Ow! Jeez, Kyoko, watch it!" She just laughs and slides out, spinning in an excited circle once she's outside. Syldrian gasps, wiggling out of his seatbelt, "Me too! Me too! Aggy, c'mon!" His twin sister looks on curiously as he clambors out, making no move of her own to follow for the moment as Raiden reaches over to help her unbuckle as well.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:27 am

Arch smiles happily as he stretches as well from the drive exiting the vehicle gradualy. The look he gives the cottage is almost euphoric in nature as he smiles looking at it. "Well first things first, lets see how it faired over the last five years. Last time we were here Syl and Aggy were newborns. Now we may need to fashion up a few new beds for them!" He gestures to the two husbands as they are stareing at it as well. "Well after you two! I know your excited."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:46 am

Yasuo stretches, cracking and popping noisily for a moment and relaxing himself as he finally gets out of the vehicle. He grins at Arch's excitement, quick as flash the old man finding his legs taken out from under him as he is scooped up and slung unceremoniously over the taller man's shoulder. Chuckling and patting Arch's behind, he approaches the door to unlock it, Rai trailing behind with a gaggle of children in tow. "Whatever you say!" He says amiably, still grinning as he carries him. Kyoko giggles at Arch's predicament, sticking her tongue out playfully at him before they all go inside. It may be a little dusty but everything is just how it was left.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:21 am

"Oh!!" Arch exclaims as he is slung over Yasuos shoulder. Giggleing all the way. He makes a scrunched up face as he sticks his toung out back at their child. "Well sorry to have to clean before getting to relax everyone, lets all pitch in. Syl, Aggy. This okasan and otasans home before they moved into the castle!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:35 am

Raiden helps Aggy with her shoes, crouching in the genkan as Yasuo sets down Arch carefully. He kisses his forehead and then sticks his own tongue out, much like their daughter. "I'll start." He murmurs after, kicking off his own shoes to grab stuff to clean with. Syldrian throws his arms out excitedly, looking around just as excited as he was in the car. "It's so small!!" Looking over a little too late, Rai pipes up quietly towards the boy. "Ah... Syl-kun, your shoes..." Before he even finishes the sentence, the boy is off following Yasuo, shoes and all while his mother sighs. "Hurry up, slowpoke!" Kenji grumbles, shoving Mikio as he is trying to take off his own. Mikio frowns at his brother, upset but staying silent.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:43 am

"Kenji enough!" Arch gives the 12 year old a shot of a stare. "You been pestering your brother enough this trip. Got it!?" His face quickly reverts to his happy one as he also kicks off his shoes. Eventualy picking up Aggy holding her. "Nice to be home after a while isnt it Aiko?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:59 am

The look Kenji returns is somewhat defiant, crossing his arms and standing his ground silently. That is, until he is quite literally picked up from underneath his armpits and set farther away from Arch and his brother, Rai already pointing to where Yasuo disappeared to, serious. "Go h-help your father... Please." Aergritia busies herself in his arms by chewing on a piece of her hair, not seeming the slightest bit interested in the house or the others. Aiko smiles softly at Arch, quiet as she always is between everyone else. "I miss it sometimes..." She admits, smoothing out the hem of her skirt with pale hands. The girl has ended up willowy and slender, somewhat tall from Yasuo but with a petite frame that definitely comes from the Asian portion of their genetics. Her dress is simple and feminine, clean and well-put together that goes well with her light complexion and soft brown hair. She is pretty but in an average sort of way, a warmth radiating from her persona pleasantly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:21 am

"I know, good memories here. Every one of them. I dont have quite the connection the rest of you have to it due to only staying here for about four months but it is a pleasent retreat from the havoc of the castle some times. Though I feel bad leaving your brother at home." Pulling a pair of pruneing sheers from his pocket and snipping the air twice. "Raiden honey, want to help me with the garden and foliage while the rest take care inside?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:26 am

Aggy finally seems to break out of her bubble momentarily, eyes wandering to the gardening tool as she reaches a hand toward them. Rai only gives a small nod accompanied by a shy smile, studying the floor at his feet as he waits for his husband to lead the way.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:34 am

Arch pulles out a pair of safety scissors he keeps in his pocket for Aergrita when she feels like she wants to help. And hands them to her while they walk outside. "Let us know when everyones done alright Aiko!" He calls over his shoulder. "Have fun!" He stops and takes a deep breath as they get outside. "You know, we should go check our old spot once everyones down for the night?" He smirks playfily as he winks at Rai.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:44 am

The handle to the scissors go right in her mouth, watching Raiden as he follows from over Arch's shoulder. Rai gives her a smile, carefully removing the handles from her mouth as they come to a brief stop. Taking her carefully, he sets her on the ground where she begins clumsily trying to snip at a long blade of grass. The man does a double-take at the flirting, cheeks red but the tiniest hint of a smile gracing his lips. After a moment, he speaks, Aggy moved on to something else and scissors forgotten on the ground. "...I-It has really grown a lot..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:36 am

"Its been a long time in the eyes of nature darling." Watching their daughter bumble about as he talks. "Our family has grown just as much in compareison. An my love for you and Yasuo. We will frequent the cottage more oft, I promise. I know you miss its solice."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:41 am

The child has stopped in front of a particular spot, a cricket pinging away from her in panic to hide in another patch of foliage. She watches it go with wide blue eyes, moving after it as it continues to hop away each time. Rai nods in agreement, glancing up at the sky as he frequently does to study the clouds. "...Yeah... I m-meant that, too. Everything grew. I... I want things to grow more. Between a-all of us."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:02 am

Arch takes Rai by the hand. And brings it to his cheek. Eyes shutting as he feels the coolness of the mans touch upon it. "Raiden, are you saying what I think you are implying?" A playful smile crossing his face.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:17 am

His fingers stroke his skin lightly, attention pulled from the sky to look at him fully. "...No...?" He says hesitantly, red and blue eyes confused and searching. "What do you th-think I am trying to say? I just meant..." Dark brows furrowing, he searches for a way to explain himself. "That... I want the family to grow and... The children to grow." A tinge of sadness passes his features, now looking to Aggy chasing her cricket. "It's hard though. I can't believe Aiko is so big. I-I don't want her to go..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:26 am

"Ah, I understand." She will be fine. She still has a few years yet before she thinks of her next route in life my love. We jsut got to enjoy them while we can. Besides, she will come visit I know. The house is going to be difficult with the triplets all being teenagers soon as well. Dont be too sad on the matter my love, it is a bitter sweet ordeal for sure. Is there anything else bothering you?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:33 am

"...I just want them to stay babies sometimes. I-I know I shouldn't." He turns to look at the house, moving in close to Arch's side to grip his sleeve. "I keep thinking a-about when she was born here... I don't know..." With a shrug of his shoulders he peers at him once more with a hint of embarrassment. "I know it's silly of me." Leaning in, he presses his forehead to his shoulder and releases a sigh. Finished with her bug, Aggy comes back to their side, staring up at the two of them with an inquisitive cock of her head.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum