Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 33 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by Killem450 Mon May 04, 2020 2:11 am

"Oh, as far as you know. Ye did good, all I meen by et, es dun ferget te try te be creative with wha ye got too, im still learnin stuff I can do even now. Dun ever loose that alright. New lets go an see if the others need a han while this burns dewn eh?" The old man looks inquisitivly at his son. "Hmmm, about what caegory perchance? Ecidemic or atheletic?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 04, 2020 2:33 am

"I wanna see Ma!" Zeph is already off and running, leaving Adneil wondering like he always does if he heard anything else she said beforehand. Removing slimey fingers from his mouth, Syl reaches up towards Arch's face with them and smiles his usual cheeky smile. "Anything... 'm bored."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 04, 2020 2:47 am

"Oh no you dunt!" In a swift motion as he scapmer she takes two long strides and picks him up holding him under her arm like a football. They both take off into the house quck as a flash leaving nothing but a chuckle and giggles in their wake. The old man stands up. Looking down at his son. "Well, lets see." Placing his hands behind his back as he walks slowly to the fire that has been left un attended. "Why dont we learn a bit more of what you also can do?"" After all were not so certain what gifts you have, if youl take after me or mother. Why dont we have a little fun huh?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 04, 2020 3:27 am

Syl watches him intently as he stands and approaches the fire, swinging his feet. "I guess!" He answers with his normal enthusiasm. "What should I do, Papa? If I take after you will I need a stick, too? And walk slow?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 04, 2020 3:50 am

"Yes to both. In time as you grow, you will realize taking your time to assess things rather than rushing allwos you to have a firmer grasp of things around you. "Would you want your own stick as well?" The old man smiles back at him over his shoulder. "How fast can you run Syl? Do you think you can out run your nephew?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 04, 2020 4:11 am

"The fastest is Aggy, Papa! Then me. But Otosan is pretty fast. And Adneil 'cause she's big!" He hops down again, still mirroring his smile. "That's boring stuff. Is that all you want me to do? Race? I already beat you!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 33 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Thu May 07, 2020 8:37 pm

"Well I thought thats what you wanted earlier and you said you wanted to learn something, so should I continue?" Arch faceing tward the boy with both his hands perched infront of him on his cane. Standing and smileing.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu May 07, 2020 8:51 pm

"...Yeah." He admits reluctantly, scratching his head and giggling after. "I'll learn whatever you want, Papa. Go ahead." Crouching a bit distractedly, he watches a beetle crawl at his feet as he speaks. "What do you mean by take after Okasan? How do I do that?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 33 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Thu May 14, 2020 8:32 pm

"Well, how about we think on the matter. you know your mother has certain abilities right? Well what abilities do you yourself posess? Have you tried useing them and controlling them a bit yourself. Control is the reason why you believe I am so slow my son." The old man moves almost as if re appearign on the bench behind the boy the same instant. "So, show daddy what bit you have come into huh, id like to start by seeing what you can do safely ofcourse." The old man sitting legs crossed, cane in hands perchind en front of a toothy smile. Wreathed with white stubble.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat May 16, 2020 1:49 am

Placing his small fingers near the insect, he allows it to climb onto his his hand.. Straightening, he returns his father's smile once again and holds it out towards him to see, a black, innocent thing that starkly contrasts the now startingly green of the boy's skin. The garden behind them seems large, too large and overgrown, leaves and branches, vines and flowers actively shifting, growing and stretching toward the the boy. Eyes already cover his form, peering in different directions of their own accord, some blinking and some rolling, the same shade as his own original set. The bench underneath Arch jerks, raising crookedly into the air as roots tear from the ground to hold it up. A wet sound causes him to glance next to him, a large eye staring up at the old man from the wood. It becomes quickly apparent that it isn't the only one, the overgrown bark of his garden's trees staring with wide eyes back at him, small ones speckling flowers, even in the moss of rock, twitching and fluttering to stare. Syl opens his mouth as if to say something, but meets him with silence as yet another eye peeks out from where his tongue once was. Arch doesn't get to wonder for very long if that is all there is to it when a familiar bundle lands between them, incorporeal feathers fluttering soundlessly as she hovers above the ground. It's now he realizes Syl is hovering as well, calmly placing the beetle he picked up on a tendril of vine that slithers in the air next to him. "Pa...?" Comes the soft, distant voice of his feathered daughter, confused and questioning. A strangled sort of grunt catches his attention behind the now twisting bench, almost turning him forcefully to look at the naked young toddler behind him that must have uttered the sound. They stare up at him with just one eye, his face creased and deformed in places next to another that is filmt white,, a cacophony of mouths covering his body letting out indistinguishable growls and grumbles that lack speech and are directed at him. The players aren't finished arriving, puffs of smoke intertwining together as they fly rapidly into the area, landing and dispersing to reveal first Ashe and then Revan. They both seem confused, peering around questioningly before Ashe spies Arch in the air. "Gramps? What's going on?" Revan, however notices something else and lowers himself to the ground anxioisly. "What's THAT thing?" Hanging above the garden is the final eye, enough to encompass the entirety of the area as it relfects the scene back at them in its glossy surface.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat May 16, 2020 4:40 am

Arch starts laghing extrmely hard as he reaches out and grabs his daughter in delight. "Oh we were practiceing! I told Syl to try to hold back a bit. Though knowing you, you probibly are right now arent you my boy! Well lets see is we can disect each thing out individualy." Stareing up at the eye floating over them. "I would have to assume that this is just a spectre of a potrion of Syl himself in a way. Alright lets go to normal and recoup. Sorry to arouse everyone." He gestures everyone over to him. "Your parents must be worried where you went off to huh.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat May 16, 2020 4:54 am

Aggy's feathers disappear to leave a normal child in his arms, her face still one of puzzlement. Ashe's tail wags in concentration as he watches the hovering eye close and sink into the gray clouds before disappearing. "We were called? I guess?" He asks questioningly, nudging Revan as he turns away to look at Arch once more. The black dragonling shivers in disgust, studying Syl as he lowers himself, and Arch, to the ground while slowly returning to normal. "So that was you, Syl?" "Yeah!" Comes the immediate, bright answer from the white haired boy. "It was a test! And you all came!" The smaller child remains covered in mouths, some drooling and others chewing their lips. He has a sickly pallor, standing eerily still admist the movement of his skin, the unruly hair on his head dark and streaked with white. Arch is correct, a very concerned Raiden entering carrying an annoyed looking Bastian. "A-Arch!" He exclaims when he sees him, "Hisoka, h-he..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat May 16, 2020 5:05 am

Scooping the infant carefuly in his other arm as to not hurt the little one. "Its fine hon. Sorry to worry you. Syl and I were just practicing a bit. On his abilities. He winks over to his son. Speaking into the boys mind directly. "Lets try not to worry your mother you silly goose." Speaking out lout. "Again sorry everyone, you may go about your prepping again." He bounces a comfused Aggy in his arm and kisses her forehead.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat May 16, 2020 5:12 am

Bastian wriggles out of Rai's grasp to land clumsily on the ground to go ass over teakettle. Glancing down with the same amount of concern, the halfbreed rights the dragonling again before looking to Arch holding their children. "I... Wh-what... What happened?" Revan scampers off with Ashe trailing behind him to go back to party duties, Syl butting in to answer for his father. "I called everyone. Don't look so upset, Kasan! I didn't know he was gonna actually come too." Picking up the now much larger child, Hisoka's mouths gnash at him as he leans forward in an obvious attempt to bite.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 33 Empty The arrival

Post by Killem450 Sat May 16, 2020 10:20 pm

"Hisoka its alright the old man coos to his infant son." Were just practiceing as I have said. Sorry to worry you. We will work on it ofcourse. Arch kneels down with both the children to show bastian everything is alright with Hisoka. "I must assume everyhting is near ready?" I will have to clean up the garden it seems as well, at least it gives you and I something to do together now doesnt it darling." Arch smiles talkign to his husband.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat May 16, 2020 10:32 pm

His young son is still determined to latch onto him, his many mouths grumbling his frustration at being held back. "He did... Something s-stranhe in the house..." Raiden admits quietly as Bastian sniffs at Hisoka and Aggy in turn as a check. As if finally noticing the garden, Rai peers mosmatched colored eyes around at the damage. "Oh... Maybe here w-wasn't a good... P-place..." Approaching them closer, Syl grins up at his parents. "I can fix some of it!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat May 16, 2020 10:40 pm

"No worries my love. Go ahead Syl, give it a try. Just be mindful of everyone else alright." He says to his son as he is working aroung getting bitten a bit."everyone else alright inside though darling?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat May 16, 2020 10:47 pm

Raiden gives the smallest of nods as he watches Syl scamper off to asses some of the overgrown areas. He easily remedies what he can, though it isn't exactly as manicured and perfect as it once was and appears more wild. Bastian paces back and forrh beneath Arch's feet, grunting in return up at Hisoka who is increasingly growing upset. Aggy watches her younger brother curiously, tilting her head and opening and closing her mouth to mimic him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat May 16, 2020 11:10 pm

"Darling he probibly wants you, do you mind. Everything is alright i promise." Gesturing for his wife to take the fussing infant. "Ill show A little more and we will be along alright." Giving his husband a little bump of love with his forehead againt one another.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat May 16, 2020 11:22 pm

Rai takes him with no issue, allowing the child to latch onto him unlike Arch. He gives him a very faint smile at the show of affection, gaze lowering demurely like always as Hisoka drools. The dragonling settles in his noise but continues to pace, limping at Rai's feer instead until the man scoops him up as well and attempts to juggle both. "T-take your time..." Is all his husband murmurs, Aggy still in Arch's arms turning to watch Syl in the distance.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat May 30, 2020 9:43 pm

In the coming weeks and some months, Hisoka grows rapidly somehow. Quickly catching up to his siblings and constantly biting and chewing on things, mainly people. If given the chance, it feels as though he is draining anything his mouth comes into contact with's very magic and other things, using it to accelerate rapidly. His deformities still remain but cause him no obvious bother aside the one good eye. Bastian continues to stick to him like glue, aiding him along as he learns everything in an immediate flurry. Arch catches them both in his study, Hisoka's teeth quite literally sunk into an old leatherbound tome and ripping large chunks from it, paper and all. It has been hard to keep him out of important areas and ever consuming. Bastian watches patiently by his side, his one eye curiously studying the bits of free leather and tattered paper falling at his feet.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat May 30, 2020 10:52 pm

Arch enters into the study. Tea and biscuts in hand. "A moments respite from the family." He thinks to himself with a slight sigh. His glasses already pearched on the tip of his nose and lost in thought seemingly stareing through the teacup and platter in his hand. It takes a moment for the noise to take perchase in his ear. The book tucked under the amr holding his tea falls to the floor as the old man makes a tiny "Ah!" With a look of supprize on his face. Standing inplace wide eyed for only a moment. He takes a deep breath and sighs as he picks up the book, placeing it back under his arm. "Oh Hisoka, what are you trying to do love?! Why are you eating daddys book." He strides over to the little one replaceing the book from the child hand with a biscut from his plate. And also stting one in front of Bastian as well. He pinches his eyes as he sighs at the remains. A off yellow glow eminates around his hand and the book as it seems to materialize itself backtogether slowly from the very air surrounding it.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat May 30, 2020 11:45 pm

The biscuit is gone, whole, in seconds before Hisoka is grasping clumsily at a slip of paper that floats by. "Ah! Oh?" He is quiet, making more sounds as he adjusts to his voice day by day. Bastian's long tongue snakes out to lap up his own, crunching as crumbs fall onto scales in front of him. The little boy hiccups, staring up at his father inquisitively with his one good eye. The white bits of his hair are strange, sticking up messily between the dark of the rest of his locks and adding to his strange appearance. "....Papa..." He manages out, tone reminiscent of the near whispering of his mother. "Help?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun May 31, 2020 12:14 am

Arch wraps a arm around his son and hoists him onto his hip. Ploping down in his chair nearby he places Hisoka on his knee. "You need help with something little one?" He says as he brings the tea cup up to his lips with his other hand. Blowing on the tea he offers a little to his son. "Easey, its hot."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun May 31, 2020 12:48 am

"I fix. Help." It is now he notes another book torn to shreds just farther off, Hisoka waving his hand childishly in mimicry. Minimal pages are left as the book rights itself just the same as Arch did prior. Bastian stands, limping over to flop down lazily at Arch's feet and rest a broad head on his shoe. As the tea is presented, his eye falls not to the drink but to the hand holding it as the telltale salivating begins as a precursor to a bite.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum