Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 32 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by October Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:49 am

Art is left in the midst of brown and singed grass at his feet, stark naked with arms crossed. He doesn't seem too bothered by his appearance, waving Adneil off as he takes a bag Chronos is holding to produce his clothing and begins pulling it on. "I hear ya." Is all he says in response, Chronos brushing his own hair off his shoulder before speaking. "Hello! I am doing fine. Tired, but fine. And bored. I am thankful we were invited out!" Dressed, Art pipes up as they both approach closer to talk. "Ma said new developments? More kids, right? Ya guys here ever gonna stop?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:59 am

"Well not mine? Ets not like i have the tools fer et right new anyway. Ill let yer mum fill ye in on et son. Zeph and Syl are about somewhere here gettin kindlein. Arch should be ere in a moment as well. Yer mums in th kitchen, an midi is well ye know where about this time o day they would be."
As if on que arch rounds the corner hedge and gives a slight bow to the children. "Good evening you two!" Glad you are both well it seems!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:24 pm

Chronos not-so-subtley eyes the old man, shrugging off his hello and heading towards the castle. "I'm going to wake my.mother up and let him know I'm here." Art watches his boyfriend go, shaking his head when he disappears. "So gramps, you crankin' out more kids then?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:55 pm

A slight solumn look crosses Arches face. As his eyses advert to his feet at the spirits response. Looking back up after only a half a moment biting his lip a bit and smiling at the redhead. His hands squeezed together infront of himself as he gives Art a smile. "Well its been an interesting few days here I must admit. Trust me when I say I hope things slow down for a while. How are you and Chronos developing my boy?! Its nice to see your arrival is of better circumstance this time around."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:17 am

"Oh, just bored like Chrono was tellin' Adneil." Art answers casually, shoving hands into his pockets quietly. "Not sure what I'm gonna do with him when he really starts showin' and can't go out. Best we can do is disguise him as a woman but quite a few people know him, y'know? He is been crawlin' up the walls already."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:38 am

"Whell, todays day in age it seems it may be a matter of little consequence. With the whole gender thing now a day. Though people would be curious i presume. Im sure Midi may have better insight. Chrono is also the spirit of time so there may be something there as well... Or you can always say that you and him are going vacationing and stay for a bit?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:30 am

"May have to if he drives me too crazy." The redhead smiles wrly, glancing back at the castle. "He just hates beeing cooped up. Dunno if you would wanna handle him... Especially with... Y'know, doc, how he gives you a hard time." Turning back to Adneil, he attempts to change the subject, "Ya need help with anythin'? Or should I go in and see everyone? Sure ma'll get pissy if I don't tell 'im I'm here."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 32 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:10 pm

"Oh you know I dont mind, he has his reasons."  The old man just gives him a smile. Adneil squatting down to talk to Art. " Eye, ets best not keep yer mum waitin, come gimme me a hug. An be off with ye then. I missed ye lot too." She says sweetly too him holding out a hand.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:42 pm

The young man hesitates to roll his eyes, not much for physical contact compared to the rest of the family. He begrudgingly moves closer, arms crossed and stares up at her with impatient blue eyes. "Gonna be here for a while so I dunno why ya want one now..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:17 pm

She gives him a gental pat. Feeling the warmness still radiating off the man. "Like I said... I just missed ye all right?! New go see yer ma an stop givin me shit! I got this covered u jus go about an do you alright." Arch already nestleing onto the bench that overlooks the fire pit.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:11 am

He doesn't mind the pat so much, patting one of her large fingers in return with a rough hand before she pulls away. "Yeah, yeah." He waves her off as he turns to leave. The boys still haven't returned from their task, the garden relatively quiet.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:24 am

"Oi, whats takin ye two fools so long? Im waitin ye know!" The gintess hollars. Ear perked up to the unusual quiet that is normaly not around Zeph and Syl." She stands up and looks around. What Adenil says causes the old man to stir out of curiosity as well.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:51 am

There is finally some rustling that follows birds squawking and taking off in fear at the giantess' yelling. Syl emerges first, easily carrying more than twice his weight in kindling with the telltale signs of berry stains around his mouth. He grins, oblivious to the mess of his face as he spies Arch. "Papa! You made it finally! Oof!" The little boy stumbles forward as a pink head bumps into his back, more kindling balanced precariously between fluffed wings. Zeph peeks up, equally a mess of dark colored juice on his maw and teeth. "We were slow 'cause we got lots!" The dragonling pipes up.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:11 am

"Ohh yeah suuurrree! Lots o what?! Barries or kindlein you two turds. Yer gonna throw off yer appitites. She scolds them brows furrowed pointing a finger at them. A toothy smile and gleen in her eye gives away she isnt mad. "I didnt realize there was a rush Syl. Or were we raceing and you forgot to inform me?" Arch smileing at his son. "Good bundle you two got there huh!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:52 pm

Syl gasps, incredulous. "How'd you know?! I'm not a turd, be nice!" Adneil's son just giggles as he approaches to shrug off the kindling at her feet, "Did I do good though, Da?" He asks hopefully, hazel eyes still glistening excitedly in a way that reminds her of his mother.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri May 01, 2020 10:59 pm

Cuz I can see et on yer face lad. An ye smell like a turd so u must be a wee lil turd then eh?" She snatches him up and ruffles his hair playfully. "Oh Zeph my boy, ye always do the best, an ye know et. Kneeling down with her brother perched on her shoulder she. Gives him a tender pat on his puffy pink head.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri May 01, 2020 11:26 pm

"Papa!" Syl complains, heavier than usual as he is still carrying kindling. "Make Adneil be nice!" Zephyr on the other hand wriggles all over at the praise, fur fluffing back oit with excitement as he picks up his wood to rearrange obediently. "Like this, right? Look, I remember how to do it!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat May 02, 2020 12:55 am

"Syl shes just playing with you, your fine." Arch chuckleing at them. "Canne take a joke teday bubba?" The gintess says as she places him back on the ground. "Thats good so far Zeph, Syl your turn. Lets see if you can remmeber as well huh?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun May 03, 2020 10:21 pm

The small child sets down his wood and crosses his arms to sulk, shaking his head stubbornly. "...I don't wanna..." Syl turns away from her, going to Arch instead and crawling onto the bench to sit next to his father. Zeph pays no mind as he turns to pick up some of Syl's haul and rearranges it with his while humming cheerily.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 04, 2020 12:01 am

The ginatess gives a slight sigh as the boy walks away from her. "Zeph, at least ye can take a joke huh son." She gives him a pet as he continues his work. "Well, new whats next lad?! Ye got the bundle goin an looks good an ets nestled in here...ill put some of these here... New what?" Arch just puts his arm around Syl as the boy sits beside him. "We done I suppose? Want to relax here with daddy or is there anything you want to do together? I know im a slow poke huh."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 04, 2020 12:14 am

"Is it time to light it?!" The pink dragon's tail wags excitedly. "Can I do it?!" He prances in place, staring up at her expectantly and trying his hardest to be patient. Syl cuddles into his side, his fingers finding their way into his mouth like he does for comfort. "Is okie, Papa." He mumbles around them, sighing as well. "I wanna do somethin' more fun..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 04, 2020 12:47 am

"Ofcourse et es! I told ye i wanted ye te practice yer stuff diddnt I. Jus make sure everythins safe aroun the area. Make et happen how ever ye can." Looking down to his side. "More fun? What ever do you have in mind huh?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 04, 2020 1:09 am

He squeaks in excitement before taking a deep breath... And begins to sing, the tune the same song he was humming prior. His voice carries mentally while in dragon form, light and sweet as Syl quiets to watch at Arch's side. Zeph sways and hops nimbly over Adneil's feet, circling the fire as he goes. Small glowing lights peek from the trees surrounding them, almost shyly, floating gently on the breeze toward them and making their way to the dragonling. They hover over him briefly before making their way to the kindling, laying there upon the surface as it smolders underneath. It only takes each spot a moment to alight as the will-o-wisps settled onto it like small, glowing insects. They float up and away, as the fire begins with a crack, hovering again near the singing dragon who stops momentarily to offer them a piece of kindling in his maw. "There ya go! Have that!" He says brightly as a few lights surround the gift to lift it together. "Thanks~" Disappearing just as slow as they appeared, the things float lazily off into their hiding places in the garden before the giantess' son turns to her. "They listened this time! I found something they liked!" Triumphantly, he prances back around the fire, springing this way in that in more improptu dragon dancing. "I did it~ I did it~"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon May 04, 2020 1:47 am

Adenil just smiles and watches sweetly as the scene unfolds bwfore her. A smile growing on her faceas she looks on happily ather son. "Ets not what I expected. But et will do Zeph! Not a easey feat routin the spirits like tha! Good on ye! She leans over booping along with her son happily. Then a grin crosses her face. "So when ye gonna start the fire stead of askin others huh?" Rufflieng his fur a bit. "Naw Im just playing, ye did good lad."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon May 04, 2020 1:52 am

Zephyr just laughs and laughs as he spins carefree around their growing fire, boot scooting and boogeying with her until her last sentence makes him pause. He cranes his neck to look up at her once more, eyes big. "But Da... I dunno how to breathe fire like you and AJ... I can only pretend..." Syldrian tugs at Arch's side again, "Papa. Will you teach me something?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum