Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 28 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:03 am

Giggleing at Rais reaction. Arch holds onto the mans shoulder gently as he coughs. Again all in due time. "The dragonlings just today got told they are expected of more around the house. We had a mishap earlier with thier deminour that ended in a lecture. As for knowledge, you know enough. Trust me when it comes to other worldly knowledge. Ignorance is bliss. Just take note and add input when it arises. I still value your opinons and intelect more so then others sweetie."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:22 am

Rai has a warm little smile on his face by the time Arch finishes, something of pride there. "Yasuo works very hard and is the smartest p-person I know... Arch, too." He just smiles in response, somewhat amused. "Glad you both think so..."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:00 am

Arch places a tiny kiss on Rais forehead. "Love you too." Arch takes a sip from his glass again. Well is there anythign else you would like to bring up to me boys?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:07 am

The man's bad eye squints briefly at the kiss, that sweet little smile still on his face. "C'mere you two." Yasuo grabs both of them to him, large kisses for both of their lips. "No. Not that i can think of. Let's just relax."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:30 am

Laying there, the smell of the flora around them is enthralling. Quietness cherished as the three lay there cuddleing together. The warmness and coolness of both his lovers on ether side of him is welcome, acompanyied by the little rays of warmth form the sun peaking through the leaves of the trees overhead. Arch closes his eyes slowly drinking it all in.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:34 am

Yasuo shifts to make himself more comfortable, placing his head in Arch's lap and stretching out. He closes his eyes as well, relaxed, as Rai studies the sky quietly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:12 am

There comes a day in the next coming week or so that the brown dragon disappears for the day. He keeps to himself, hiding in the garden and spending most of his day just sitting there quietly. Cy has seemed interested in getting to know him and checks on him, the first one to notice he is missing. He returns, twice actually as he leaves again, sitting near a new egg each time. They are large, much larger than Adneil's thus far, obviously birthed from an actual dragon. The larger of the two seems impossibly heavy, shining a silvery blue in the light of the garden, scaled like old style armor and chipped in places where it is black underneath. The other, smaller obviously, is a sunny yellow, happy and vibrant with dashes of swirling cream and lighter yellow mixed throughout.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:38 am

Though slow, Adneil takes time out of his day to also try to improve upon the relationship with the young dragon. Telling it all about his sister and about the world he has been raised. As well trying to find out about the dragon himself. Seemingly he has taken to heart about leadership and being an elder. The playful jesting becomign less frequent as he begins spending more time with the children to advance their habits and growth. An air of excitment is seen on his face as the dragon returns with the eggs. "If ye told me Tagdhan, I deffinately woulda come te help get em lad. I said I would."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:46 am

Tadhgan stretches, wrapping a protective tail around the two eggs as he lays back down in his usual spot. "They were a bit hard to get to so it's all right. I wanted to get out anyways." He watches as Cyrus approaches with a look of almost enraptured fascination, a hand already out to touch the surface of the blue one. "...What happened ta this one? Poor thing..." Much like with their own children, his hand glows gold softly as his expression grows serious, concerned. "...They're cold... And quiet..." The brown dragon heaves a sigh. "I don't know. I found it like that."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:57 am

"Adneil sits carefully next to everyone. "Ye been likeing it here since ye came an we smoothed out some stuff I hope. Im glad ye brought em here. Odd question, but ye know if ye got part of yer own egg shell left?" Looking at Cy he gives a small smile. Then turning to the eggs. "It may take some time to come out of it, if ever they do. Would you be alright if we bring them up with our two? It may help as well? Not tha Im trying te take em from ye. Its up te ye, Cy an I have talked an made the choice to offer te take ye an yer siblins under our wings if youll allow et. I know ets hard fer ye te look up te me right now, but im willin te try te prove et te ye one day.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:07 am

He shakes his head and puts it between his claws like he usually does, "I would have to ask back home. I am not sure. Why? Will it help?" The motherly man frowns, eyes growing sad as he studies the two. "They hafta though. I will make sure of it." He doesn't look away from either of them, even as the two dragons speak, touching the yellow with his light gently. Tadhgan continues, sounding annoyed and almost sad himself all at once. "They were already yours as soon as I brought them. There is nothing I can do for them. They are better off here so do what you will." The sound of smaller claws clicking on the ground is accompanied by the appearance of Ashe, intrigue written all over him at the new arrivals.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:26 am

"Wont help no but cy an I have a lil tradition we do with the shells an wed like te add ye. Cy if ye say they will i knwo they will. I can tell there jus dormant. I cna sence life in em yet,just faint. Ashe, how ye doin son! Came te see yer cousins?!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:30 am

Cy finally nods his agreement. "I think bein' with the others will help." He turns to see Ashe approach, the white dragonling sitting in front of the yellow egg and tilting his head this way and that like a dog. "...Why big?" Comes his smaller voice, confused as he sniffs the air.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:50 am

"Just bigger es all lad kindah like how Zephyer es smaller. Tha an there a lot older then yer siblins eggs too." Standing up Adneil scoops everyone up. Common everyone lets bring em up. Why duncha come up too Tadhgan? Gotta start hanging with the family eventualy... Besides this world has a lot of fun stuff compared te yours. I can show ye a few movies!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:57 am

"Movie! Movie! Movie!" Ashe's excited chant runs through all of them, his tail wriggling and flipping about in anticipation. Cy smiles at his son, gaze affectionate as he joins in. "Yeah! Movie!" Tadhgan stands fluidly, moving to follow. "What's a movie?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:21 am

"Best way I can put it is. You know when you were told stories and what you imagine. Well the image in your head is a movie. The box we have in our room will show us the story instead of telling it to us. You will like it. Ill grab the rest of the children and get us some food, anything you want Tagdhan? Or you Cy?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:33 am

The teenager eyes the giant suspiciously, almost as if he doesn't believe him. "Okay. If you say so." The smaller dragon starts up again, "Pop! Pop!" Still smiling, Cy chuckles. "I think someone wants popcorn. Ya know they love it! Tadhgan, ya hafta try some, too." As they enter their room, they can hear Sanguine and Revan play fighting noisily, hissing and thumping all around. Sanguine is winning, the black dragon pinned to the floor underneath her while her long tongue is licking his face. Revan squawks in annoyance, wriggling and trying to get her off as she attempts to lick his eyeball. AJ is sitting with the eggs on the bed, rolled over on his back with his legs in the air and ignoring them while he dozes.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:56 am

"Hey yeah hooligans we got a guest. Whos up fer a movie?! Best be on yer best. Anyone wanna help da make some popcorn?!" He waits to see who comes chargeing. "Cy what you think, start easey on him? Maby Hercules?" He winks at Cy knowing its his fave for some super straaangee reason Razz

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:11 am

AJ lifts his head as best he can to look at his parents, rolling off the bed and landing on his feet like a cat. Sanguine and Revan look up at the same time, the crimson dragon's tongue still hanging out. While her brother is distracted, she manages to finally lick his eye, growling in amusement as she scampers towards them. Revan, however, grumbles and pauses to rub at it before joining them as all three are at his feet and excitedly peering up. "Movie?" Comes a voice similar to Ashe's, followed by another feminine and higher pitched. "Pop~!" The last one is calmer but pleased. " 'cles!" Cy is always up for Hercules, grinning. "Sounds good!" He carefully takes the eggs from him to put with the other two, nestling in the blankets together. "Tadhgan? Do they have names?" Peering up from watching the dragonlings curiously, "Not really. I assumed there may be no point."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:30 am

"I take et all three o ye wanna come make the pop corn, ets the funnest after all innit!" He scoops them up and takes them to the cupboards near the T.v. He pulls out a popcorn machine and plugs it in. Someone gettin me the bag? An who wants te dump et in?! Yer gonna need yer hands te do the dumpin now so ye know what ye gotta do!" The ginat smileing down at his children all excited and weaving through his legs as he gets things ready.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:25 am

Tadhgan comes over to watch the strange machine but tries to stay out of the way, quiet. All four collectively change, clamoring to try and help chaotically and clumsily. AJ dutifully digs the bag out, nearly dropping it three or fours times before giving up and putting it between his teeth even in his giant form. Revan is the most boisterous about putting it in, shoving the others out of the way a bit as the bag is handed off. "Me me!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:32 am

"Easey now, I know yer excited but wha did ma and da tell ye te work on? Why dun ye each get a bag an take a turn each o ye. Da will have some to teday so it will get eaten. Aj lol the point was practice son. Next time tho alrighty."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:44 am

Ashe also seems to struggle with his bag, though he frowns in concentration and calmly tries a few times until he has it. He holds it with both hands far out in front of him slowly, as if afraid any sudden movements will cause him to drop it again. Sanguine pouts up at her father, looking to the bags and then up at him with large, uncertain eyes. Revan seems the best at it, picking up the bag relatively easily and waving it excitedly until it slips from his grasp and splits open, spilling to the floor. His face is one of shock and horror, then pure sadness, lip quivering with a whimper as he stares down at the mess.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:15 am

Adneil just chuckles. "Well try again. Gives us somethign to practice picking up now doesnt et! Dun worry theres plunty. Yer doin good Ashe, you too Revan. San, go ahead give et a try at least. If ye make a mess its alright. Thats why ets called practice hunny. You too AJ dun give up buba." Adneil squats down and starts getting the cernals in a pile so the little ones can practice after the machines doen popping.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:43 am

AJ manages to grab a kernal off the floor and sticks it in his mouth, munching curiously with a loud crunch. This sets off a chain of all of them trying a piece, a few pairs of eyes peering up at him questioningly as if to ask "Why is it not normal popcorn?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next