Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 29 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:49 am

The ginat laughs again. "Your all bein silly teday. Ye gotta pop it first! Thats why ets called pop corn. Here, watch." Adneil takes a bag and dumps it in the machine. A few moments later the popcorn starts flowing into the bowl. "See, comon I know ye got et."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:56 am

Short attention spans that they have, they crowd around him for popcorn, helping forgotten for the moment. They chatter excitedly over one another, growls and chirps peppered with one word phrases. Cy finally makes his way over, laughing as well. "How is this goin'? Yer keepin' me waitin'!"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:16 am

"Oh no! Ye hear that?! Yer keepin mum waitin! Common before they get mad at us! Dump more in!" The giant is tryign to keep from laughing as the kids are getting excited. He manages to steal a handful and offers it to Tagdhan after doctoring it up.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:56 pm

Sanguine steals the rest of it with her long tongue, receiving an angry squawk from Revan who shoves her grumpily. She frowns angrily, growling and shoving him back until they are on the floor again and wrestling noisily even in giant form. Ashe whimpers up at Adneil this time, growing worried and upset. "Hey, hey, you two! Listen ta yer da! Ya just gotta make it, there'll be more." Tadhgan takes the popcorn delicately in his mouth and moves away from the chaos, chewing quietly and slowly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:24 pm

"Alright ye two. Enough. Ashe come ere yer first cuz yer being good. A.J yer next then Revan an lastly you sanguine since u stole et all ye butt." Adenil takes Ashe between his legs opening the bag and holding it over the machine. "Da will hold et, just lift the bottom of the bag alright. The rest o ye can watch."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:33 pm

Revan snarls as Sanguine bites him, hard and no longer playing, Cy intervening and pulling her off. "All right, missy. Enough! You go sit and wait, yer done helpin'!" She is her usual bundle of anger, flailing in his grasp and shrieking her displeasure at being hauled away. Poor Rev's arm is bleeding just a bit, lifting it and whining to lick at it. Ashe twists around in Adneil's lap, whining back at his twin and reaching for him distractedly. "Hurt?" AJ studies his younger brother, headbutting him comfortingly as the dark haired boy sniffles.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:38 pm

Jeezus, cy talk te her before I do! Adenil takes Revans arm and kisses it. The arm glowoing bright as the bite goes away. "There, now where were we? Comon ashe." The giant turns his ead to glance to Tagdhans direction to see if hd liked the popcorn. If ye want I can help ye make some too. I wont ask ye to chnage into somethin yer opposed to but thumbs are... Handy..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:48 pm

Cyrus puts her in time out on the bed to cool off and comes back, Sanguine sitting there with her arms crossed stubbornly and a sour look on her pale face. He wraps his arms around Revan, tutting gently. "Yer all right, aye? Da fixed it." He buries his face on him, snuggling into his mother more than happily and 'grrring' his appreciation in response. AJ rests his head on Cy, too, a little jealous he isn't getting attention. Ashe relaxes now that everything is fine, returning to the task at hand with determination on his young face. Tadhgan finally speaks up again, "I didn't realize you could do that with corn. I'll have some." He shakes his broad head and adds, "I prefer this form. I should be able to do it this way. Doesn't appear hard."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:56 pm

"Alright I can understand tha. Lemme finnish with the lil ones and its your go. Jus ask if u wnat help, I knwo youll get et." Adneil turns back to the task at hand. "There ye go see, Fun innit your poppin the corn!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:02 pm

Ashe's mouth opens in a surprised 'o,' clapping his hands together childishly and excitedly with a human-like giggle. Adneil feels a gentle bump against him as AJ peers up, big green eyes begging for his turn. "Whoa, dove! Lookit ya go!" Cy grins, watching his son and husband happily.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:21 pm

"One sec A.J yer next lad." He pets the little ball of hair looking up at him. The first batch finnnishign up he sends Ashe on his way. "Go sit on the couch an get wait fer us alright. Good job!" Reaxhing down he does the same for A.J "yer ready?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:28 pm

Ashe shares a bit of his portion with his twin on the way by, Cy ruffling his white hair on the way as he carefully attempts to balance his bowl to the couch. Revan perks up, crunching noisily on his handful and watching AJ go next. "Can I have a piece, Rev?" Cy inquires, still petting him comfortingly. Revan grins up uncannily like his mother and offers out his last few squished pieces, palm up, the redhead eating them straight from his hand. "Thank ya!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:48 am

In the coming weeks, their green egg grows slimier and slimier, impossible to really pick up and sloshes noisily when it is. The pink egg, however, does not cease it's strange antics, it going quiet for days before starting up again. It has grown smarter, however, and keeps most of the pranks away from Adneil and Cyrus, though things in their room have begun to move and end up in strange places.

One extremely early morning before the sun has even risen, a strange sense wakes Adneil from a dead sleep. It's accompanied by a scratching sound, followed by the cry of a dragonling, but this one much smaller and muffled than normal.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:43 am

"Cy...Cy. Darlin get up! There hatchin I think" the giant elbows the sleeping redhead under a mound of dragonlings. Sittig. Up and looking over to the four eggs at their feet.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:48 am

The redhead sits up, bleary eyed and having to let go of AJ who he was cuddling in his arms. "Wha... What?" He seems half asleep, disheveled and yawning. There's another little 'mrr' of a call and some scuffling, the sound perking the man up. "Oh? Hatching?! Is Arch awake, ya think?" He crawls out from under tails and legs splayed everywhere, scooting towards the nest with wide, excited eyes.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:12 am

Why we need him? I dun wanna miss this just as much as you! Well show em later wne everyones awake. Give the lil onea a bit to settle. He sccots closer himself while pettign the dragonlings."ye wanna watch yer lil siblins an cheer em on guys?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:23 am

They are just barely awake, AJ cracking an eye open to just groan sleepily while Sanguine lets out a hissy sigh and stretches. Revan doesn't even budge, a chirpy growl escaping him and twitching in his sleep. Ashe is the one to get up, insatiably curious as always and joins Cy near the nest with a tired tilt of his head. He makes a small call in the back of his throat in return, though it holds a questioning note. "I didn't know if ya could call him or not is all! Not askin' ya ta leave." His wife chuckles, turning to the green egg that has shifted since they began talking.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:27 am

A few moments later the door creeks open as arches head peeks in. "You up? I feel something changeing in here so I thought id swing in, everyone alright?" The giant looking annoyed rolls his eyes a bit. "Ya dad the eggs are hatchin, get in here." The old man scurries in wide grin on his face.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:47 am

Somewhere not farther off, an infant has started crying loudly. Cy smiles at Arch, amused. "Think ya forgot yer son." As he finishes his sentence there is a crack, followed by water splashing onto the bedding and the floor. A dragonling shape slips out quite easily between green shell, a gooey and sticky mess that smells strangely of the ocean. Cy gestures for someone to turn a light on so they can see better, cooing gently as he tries to pick them up. "Hello, my slippery eel~" As a dim amount of lighting illuminates them, the new baby shimmers iridescent, never staying one solid color as it shifts in a rainbow of greens, purples, blues and hints of even red. Amethyst eyes blink second eyelids curiously, what appears to be gills at the side of their neck pumping away. Little horns atop their head are an orange-red, jagged and almost rock-like, accompanied by fins where their ears should be. They are long, longer than the others and lithe, running all the way down to the thick base of a tail that ends in gossamer fins. Matching, fins are even delicately on the back of their legs, and webs between their claws as move them around to grow used to them. They call again, up at Cy who's smile has turned into more of a smirk, his bare shoulders shaking with silent laughter. "Th-that is so cute..." He manages to breathe out, biting his lip to try and not seem like he is making fun of his child. As Adneil and Arch lean closer, they notice that the only portion of the dragonling that doesn't shift colors is their nose, the snout tinged an adorable red.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:05 am

"Aww seems like ets got a cold or somun." Adneil says playfuly as he rubs its head softly. Arch sprinting to the bathroom for a towel and light switch. "Stygian was with midnight, should I get him?" The giant bending in smileing. "Well hello an welcome te the family Selkie!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:20 am

Ashe sniffs them curiously, the green dragonling just watching him with newborn fascination. They attempt to reach a claw out to their older brother, the white dragon hopping back nervously. "Of course ya can get him! No need for 'im ta carry on like that." As Arch exits the bathroom, they all collectively hear a hissing growl from above, Cyrus peering up almost startled to see a small blob of pink on a shelf high on the wall. Bewildered, the vampire searches for the pink egg, finding it and turning it to reveal a hole and an empty shell. "You little bugger!" Cy complains up at them. "When did ya get out?! And how did ya get up there?!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:32 am

Arch leaves momentarily, arriving shorlty after with a snivleign baby in his arms and Midnight in tow. "Comon down here ye prankster! You been a fool since ye were conceived." Adneil putting the towel down stands up and trys to get the little pink dragon. "Comere Zephyer."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:43 am

The pink bundle doesn't seem very interested, a little growl coming again as they shift and knock something down off the shelf with a clatter. The sleepyheaded dragons begin to rouse at the commotion, another angry growl heard but louder as Sanguine's hackles raise. Cyrus sighs at her, still holding onto Selkie. "Don't start, San. It's okay. This is Selkie, your siblin'. Just like the boys." Stygian whines and squirms unhappily, Midnight patting Arch's arm reassuringly. "He and I were awake. I thought I felt something odd." Gently, he murmurs in Spirit to their son, wiping his face with a thumb to try and calm him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:58 am

"Oh fer pete sake! Zeph get over here!" Adneil talking sternly to the pink fluff ball as he takes it in his hand. "I knew you were, I was too. The feelings what brought me here. Hey stygian I think your going to have a new best friend by the looks of them!" Arch gently brushes the infants hair with his fingers. "Any signs in the others?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:16 am

They are indeed a fluffball, scaley and velvety feeling all at once like a strange moth. A mane of fur runs down their pink back, ending in a tuft of a tail much like their big brother Ashe. Long, animal-like ears are on either side of their head, oversized and sweet that match the downy yellow color of their fur. Their horns are fine and delicate, a pastel purple, wings already outspread edged with fuzz and very bat-like with all the hypnotizing colors of their egg. Zephyr gnashes tiny, needle sharp teeth at their father, fluffed and bristled, hazel eyes more fearful than angery. The growling still seems to be upsetting the baby Stygian, hiccuping on another cry. Cyrus shakes his head, glancing at the other two eggs at his side that lay silent and unmoving. "I have been feeling them... A little... But just barely, I think." AJ has come to investigate Selkie, sniffing them curiously before headbutting them in a friendly manner. They already seemed to be making it at home in their mother's arms, eyes closing comfortably. It seems they breathe just fine even with the gills, chest rising and falling evenly. To Adneil, Cy grins, trying to cheer up. "Lemme see my other baby!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next