Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 30 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:33 am

Adneil lowers himself down onto the bed gently. Cooing down at the small puff ball in his hand. Ets alright Zeph dun needa worry new. He lets the little dragon sniff at him and get acquainted. " atta boy AJ yer a good big bubba aintcha. Youl all do fine, i know et."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:17 am

The tiny pink dragonling trembles in his hand, now silent and obviously fearful. "Aw, darlin'." Cy tuts, offering Selkie to his husband carefully so he can see Zephyr. "Musta been scary ta come out all on yer own. Yer still so small." He plucks the fluffball from Adneil, giving Zeph a little glow of gold light between his fingers. "Relax, Zephyr." This seems to help, the baby dragon snuggling into their mother and making content little noises after a moment. "I would imagine they will be hungry." Peering up at Midi and Arch, he offers a smile. "What ya think, gramps? Meet Selkie and Zephyr!"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 30 Empty The arrival

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:18 pm

Especialy with yer snorein! Probibly thought et was a monster on thr other end o the bed!" The giant gests witha massive smile on his face. "Giver er ere lovey!" He takes Selki and emidiately starts snuggleing her with his cheek. "I think thats a top idea my little pea. Ill be right back ill go get some prime flank from the fridge." After a mkment he returns with a huge platter of food. "Though to bring some for the others as well so they dont feel left out." Come now lets get full little bellys!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:34 pm

Selkie makes little sweet noises up at him, enjoying the snuggles even if she is a little slimey to the touch. The smell of food finally rouses Rev, already up and trotting over to Arch with a happy tail wiggle and excited chirps. Ashe sniffs at Zephyr in Cy's arm, receiving a swipe and a hiss from the pink hatchling which sends him tumbling off the bed to avoid it. "Zephy, c'mon. That's yer big brother. He won't hurt ya." Sanguine makes an irritated noise, hopping down off the bed and slipping past Arch out of the room as he makes his return. Sitting down with Stygian now, Midnight holds the infant towards the green dragonling. "See? This one looks like a memaid, hm? Isn't she sweet...." Lifting her head, Selkie gives the baby Spirit a sniff and licks his cheek lightly. AJ doesn't seem interested in leaving his nee siblings side, laying down again near his parents and yawning.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:44 pm

"Whell, seems someone is moody Adneil." Arch says as San rushes past him grumbleing. Adneil laughing as he catches Ashe before he falls to the ground. "Easey lad, let em take their time. Hes just a wee one so hes scared." Looking at his daughters and brothers first meeting. Daww seems there destined best friends eh. Somin tells me we may needa add a pool Da."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:54 pm

Ashe licks his father's hand a bunch as a thank you, then hops down to join his twin. He 'mrrs' up at his grandfather, followed by his little voice, "Up? Up! Up!" He stands on two legs, putting front claws on Arch for attention. Midnight smiles down at his son, letting Stygian grip one of his fingers in tiny hand. "We will let Zephyr calm down before you say hello..." Looking back up, he continues smiling softly. "I hope that he will be close with all of them eventually." AJ lays his head down on his new sister, grumbling tiredly and closing his eyes. She doesn't seem to mind, sniffing the air curiously before her eyes land on the food with pupils widening.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:07 pm

"One second and ill get you my boy lets make sure the little one s get some food first." Arch comes over and starts giving little chopped pices to Adneil and Cy to feed the little ones. A big slice going to all the others. "I even brought one for you and Adneil,Cy so help yourself. Stepping away he bends down and throws Ash over his shoulder. The mass of the dragon getting awkwardly hard to manage.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:37 pm

Zephyr chews and rips at his piece noisily, making little growling noms as he does. He nips at Cy's finger and hisses at him as he stuffs more into his cheeks until they're puffy, the redhead chastising gently. "Hey, hey, slow down." The pink dragonling doesn't like this, scampering away from his mother and disappearing under the bed like a little chipmunk. Selkie is very gentle, taking her time and giving her father big, gooey eyes as she chews. Ashe doesn't mind, draping himself comfortably and contentedly. "Gamps~"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:57 pm

"Lil spitfire that one fer now aint he?! I know hell come around. Must be over stimulated fer new." As for this lil gurl right here shes a sweetie I can tell ye that!" Adneil seems realy happy over all. A little tired himself as he looks down a little jelous at A.J. whos loungeing." Ye think we should get zeph or let em be? We should probibly get back te bed."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:41 am

Midnight pats Selkie carefully who nuzzles his pale hand before he stands. "It is almost time for me to go to bed for the day as well. Goodnight, all of you. Congratulations." With that, he takes his leave with Stygian, Ashe yawning on Arch's shoulder on the way by. Cy is already peeking under the bed, motherly worry about him. "Well. Maybe they would calm down if they go back to bed with everyone... What do ya think?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:48 am

"Well thas what I was thinkin bout. Ye think maby if we bring there egg shell over they would understand?" Adneil sets selkie down next to his pillow and tucks them in so they dont fall. "Comon Ashe, let papa go te bed as well."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:53 am

Ashe sighs but lifts his head, wriggling to lick Arch's face affectionately and tickle his ear with a ribbon-y tongue. He hops down obediently and then into bed, flopping unceremoniously onto AJ who just grunts. Revan crawls underneath a blanket and becomes a lump with a content sigh as Selkie makes herself at home. "Aye. We'll try it... We'll see ya in a bit, da!" He smiles at Arch, giving a little wave.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30