Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep Empty Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:44 am

Clash of clans

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider keep Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:50 am

Arch buttoning hus trousers after the arobic workout has calmed and once he is able to fit into them. Shirt still off he looks over to Rai still nude and blows a kiss. " I know you want more hun but we gotta keep unpacking for the kids." Stoping short before he can get his shirt on he feels a difference in the air pressure. "FUCK, NOT NOW! he hurredly puts his ripped shirt on forgetting his cane and shoes. There is a repetitious drumming getting louder from the sky. Rai has never hurd the man sware like this before.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:02 am

Raiden's arms slip away from the other man as he stands, the haze over him not quite faded yet. He whines up at his lover, indeed still wanting more, and frowning up at him like a child losing its favorite toy. The sudden change in atmosphere and Arch's attitude startles him, however, and he jumps with wide, mismatched eyes. The process of his heat leaving him temporarily is sped up and quickly replaced by anxiety. "A-Arch?" He tries to call out nervously, confused. "What is i-it?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:15 am

" ITS KILLEM!" Arch screams over his shoulder to. A worried Rai behind him. Rai confused to the reaction from the old man about his friend, and recollecting the simmilar winds buffeting his own home before the giant arrived.
Arch gets to the grand chamber, looking around franticly. No children in sight, just a lone figure glowing red in the distance holding the door open, looking upwards to a backdrop of gold.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:46 am

Waves of heat radiate from the tall figure, the glow coming straight from under their skin. The bright red of it churns like a thick liquid, tinging them with molten golds and oranges as bright as the sun. As Arch approaches he can hear many bones snapping, cracking creaking, the height of the man bending and growing down into a posture of a beastial hunch. Black claws, long and sharp jut out on long fingers, digging into the door they are still clutching and leaving deep pits into the material. His body snaps unnaturally again and somehow he is gone, skittering up one side of the large door and out, toward the outside wall. Once outside, Killem is met with something half man and half beast, eyes a glaze of pure gold with serpentine slits. Two small, pale horns decorate either side of his forehead, a long, thin tongue a few feet long hanging out of a grotesquely wide mouth that is adorned with razor sharp teeth, too many to count. Rope-like drool drips down his chin and off fangs erupted from skin even on the outside of his face, a strange spidery appearance. He clings there, on the wall somehow on all fours like an animal, limbs stretched out long and unnatural.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:07 am

A thunderclap of a voice within yasuos head sends his sences realing causing the half demon to stagger along with it. "WHERE ES THE OLD MAN, AND WHAT HAVE YE DONE WITH HIM!!! Arches scent conceald to the dragon due to it being the old mans residence. The dragon lowers its head slightly and lets out a growl akin to the godzilla movies he reciently watched.
Arch too late to call to yasuo before he exits the building hobbles and trips his bad leg starting to give out from the recent sexcapade he and his lover jsut had. Loosing momentum he screams in his head. "KILLEM WAIT!" hopeing it reaches the dragon in time. A tear falls from his cheek in worry for his other lover, scared he scrambles to try to get up.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:31 am

Strong arms hoist Arch up as he struggles to stand again, a familiar coolness and scent of rain comfortingly encircling him. He is set easily on his feet, cane placed in his hand gently by another. Rai is at his side, his own eyes aglow and fangs revealed. "YASUO!" His voice is a thunderclap as well, literally, the loudest he has ever been heard. Outside, a rush of wind blows through their surroundings as gray clouds roll overhead at a pace mother nature would never allow.

Yasuo recovers quickly from the sudden jolt, no response but a terrifying shriek from his throat that nearly trembles parts of the castle. It's a sound that cannot be described, a mix of several noises combined hellish and unrecognizable. As he hears his name, his head snaps toward it, an awkward angle that would make anyone believe he broke his neck. Eyes unblinking, he goes eerily still like that, waiting.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:42 am

The dragon breaths in deeply takingin air fast enough the half demon starts loosing his footing slightly. Then stops as he hears a familiar voice. Yasuo.... His eyes widen, the scent was there, just hiddsn under something more. A flicker of flames creeping from between draconian teeth. A deep rumble like that of the earth almost un decernable comes from the dragon. "Yyeeeaaaassssuuuoooo?!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:54 am

The halfbreed's neck cracks again as he turns to his name, head moving in a 360 that is incomphrehensible. He makes another noise, deep from his chest and sinister, causing flecks of saliva to spray out past stretched lips in his direction. His brilliant eyes are hypnotic, never blinking, mesmerizing as they stare into the very mind and soul.

Rai, dressed, and appearing just as worried as Arch, ushers the man along and to the door. "Are you okay?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:05 am

Arch looks at the scene before him, knowing killem has realized who it was. Hobbles over to the changed half demon and pats his leg hand singing with the heat. " Hun, its ok. "He coos to the man. " You have met. Calm down. He looks to rais expreshion. And gestures to a box of yasuos clothes, knowing they had disintegrated from heat.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:18 am

Rai goes to the box as asked and begins rummaging around, glancing at Yasuo occasionally on his perch. "Nii-san, come down now." His tone is gentle and concerned. "It's Killem." The weather has died down and Rai appears as he usually does.

Fixing his head to a normal position, the man on the wall comes down. He crawls down strangely, hands first on solid ground and bends his torso backwards as far as it can feasibly go. Contorting until his ankles touch his wrists, basically bent completely in half with feet planted firmly on the ground, he stands up to a normal position as the disgusting sounds his body screams are loud for everyone to hear. A hissing emanates from him, the light slowly fading from his body as heat is released. Steam billows from his person in a cloud and begins to obscure him, shifting forms with horns sinking back into his head.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:50 am

Arch looks down at the naked man. Now put that away before Rai... Or I set upon you." Rurning around to killem. " You seemed to have grown since last i seen you like this killem he walks over and pats the dragons nose. Arch goes still for a second. " Ok ill grab your clothes too, one second!" Arch dips into the frond door momentarily and opens a old chest with what contains a change of clothes for killem. " I have to keep these here for him incase he shows like this." Talking out loud as he does to no one in particular. He sets the clothes on the ground in front of the dragon and freezes again. " What? Well dont leave them up there you oaf! Hurry! With that Killems head pivots around and drops a car off on the ground behind the others.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:00 am

Yasuo sighs in resignation, seeming tired now from all that expent energy to change once everything has returned to normalcy. Almost reluctantly, he begins pulling the clothes Rai presents him on. "Gomenasai, Killem-san." He says quietly, glancing up at the dragon. "Didn't recognize you."

Raiden wanders back into the house, presumably to check on the children, concern written all over him.

Art grunts as the car bounces lightly on its tires, peeking his head out the window cautiously at their surroundings. Cyrus sits up, rubbing his face and staring out the window with curiousity.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:14 am

Changeing slowly killem appears from the side of the castle with his clothes on. " Dun worry about et Dr. The same goes to youu!" Looking to Arch. "Well, seems like you have lost yer title as dragon rider ol friend." He gestures over to the car. Normaly I dun show up like this but im inna bind and needa Dr. And thought of you." Arch with a puzzled look on his face. "YOU need a Dr.... YOU?!" Killem chuckles and puts a hand on the back of his head. " Well I may have done somethin." He smiles at the redhead as he peeks out the window. " Its an odd one at that, but I may have made someone pregnant that dun have lady bits and were gonna need a hand. Now i know you may not know what to do but i figured you may be able to figure it out." He gestrues to Yasuo, yer may be able to help too being a Dr. Right? Im awfuky sorry bout before, no haerd feelins? Besides what brings you to my home, well our home?" Killem shoves Arch in the shoulder with the back of his knuckle on his index finger.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:26 am

Yasuo watches, calm and quiet now as he usual is. He smiles at Killem, nodding politely. "I am not upset if you're not." He continues, thoughtfully, not surprised by the news for obvious reasons. "I can help. I went through the same with Raiden. Twice." Giving Arch a sidelong glance, he studies the man carefully before answering the last bit. "Arch asked us to stay with him." The tall man leaves it at that, leaving room for Arch to say what he would like on the subject.

Artis gets out of the car, stretching with a loud yawn and scratching his stomach underneath his shirt. He studies the castle before him, leaning back on the vehicle and waiting. Cy remains where he is, appearing even more exhausted than he was a few minutes ago. His head nods sleepily, struggling to stay awake.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:43 am

Arch laughs a bit. "Well bloody me, ur a dad! Well whos the lucky spectre! He looks over to the car. The. Guy with the mowhawk?! Arch waves excitedly in the mans direction. " well actualy killem!" Arch stands fully at attsntion with his chest puffed out and holding both halves of his shirt in wither hand. I have actualy been offered to be a part of their family! Yasuo and Rai are my lovers and have built a intamate raltion over the last half a year! Killem excitedly pushes Arch about ten feet back on his ass. "Well fuck me! You ol prune! Im supprized you even had it in yeah! Gee they must mean a lot to yeah fer you to give up yer vows after all these years!" He wispers to him, dun realy fuck me... Its actualy the one in the cars job." Poor lad is whiped, urs is too. Lets get them in ok? Getting up and brushing himself off. " Yes killem they do mean a lot to me, and i dont regret it, i love them. I must remind you, our children havnt ment you yet so take it easey." Arch hobbles to the car and stretches out his hand to the man leaning against it.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:04 am

Yasuo simply smiles to himself, silent as the two men interact. He gives Arch an affectionate look and a subtle wink when he begins going on about all three of them.

Art raises an eyebrow at the enthusiastic wave toward him, crossing his arms again and staring at Arch like he has three heads. As he is approached, he pipes up before the older man can even offer his hand out. "You the dude with the fancy ass name and title? Must be." He doesn't even shake his hand, turning and yelling toward Cyrus. "Hey, ma! Doc Toyama is here, too!" It's Cy's turn to stick his head out the window, looking toward Yasuo with surprise. "Hey, yeah! I would recognize tall guy anywhere!"

Yasuo, hearing all this, chuckles lightly. "Ohisashiburi, desu! Long time no see." He wanders over as well, smile directed at Artis. "Are you doing well?"

The mohawked man gives a shrug toward the tall blond, "Been doin' okay. Thanks. Nice to see you!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:25 am

"Phoenix et alietum! A phoenix subtype that is from the vulture family, maned at that! Pale pigmentation, sunken eyes and swolen Lacrinmmal fossa, probibly have weakened enamel on your teeth as well! All signs point to defective heart valve and possible hole. No worries... With a little help from bouth big guys we can fix you right up, right as rain! Looking over to Cyrus. Well we dont need to look at you twice do we! Now you better take care of the big guy, hes actualy quite the softy and has a big heart, you are in good hands." He takes cys hand in both of his and shakes it happily as he babbles.
" Arch will you leave my family alone! Let them relax man!" Killem yells over to his friend. " so you both have met, must be another sign this was ment to be then! Killem comes over and wakes the dog and sol.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:08 pm

The look that Arch has three heads grows on poor Artis, staring incredously. "Look, man..." His voice is a growl, bristling. "I didn't ask you."

Cyrus smiles weakly up at the man as his hand is grabbed, seemingly happy to meet him but struggling. He pales as Arch finishes his sentence, unable to speak and the smile evaporating very quickly. It's soon followed by him vomiting rather violently directly on himself, blood splattering over his lap. He coughs, having tried his hardest not to get any on the white haired man in front of him. With labored breathing, he leans back and appears very apologetic. "Shit, dude, d-didn't mean to interrupt whatever ya were doin' before we got here...."

A snort comes from Yasuo near everyone, holding back laughter at his poor lover. Sol and the small dog begin to stir as he does, Sol sitting up slowly with disheveled hair. "Mama?" He questions no one in particular, sleepy and quiet. The dog seems confused as it staggers to its feet in the seat, sniffing and peering around.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:37 pm

"Yes, yes." Arch waves to Arts reaction, seeming to be familliar with the tone as it happens to him more often then not. Arch looks down at the vomit with blood in it and eyes grow black. " No worries my boy! Arches skin turns grey as his muscles bulge slightly. He opens the door and hands his cane, noticing a gleem of gold Cyrus is clinging to, picks the sick man up in both arms and starts rushing to the house. A stern commanding voice like no one there coming fom Arch. " Killem, see your guests into there rooms! Yasuo, with me! Rai please see to the kids And where else is needed hun. A worried look upon his face as Cy drifts in and out of conscious."
On his way to his lab he gives his report to yasuo folling close behind. "Young vamp, body about late teens early twentys, he has an egg already. He is internaly hemmoraging blood and and has build up of bile and puss in his intestinal tract. Someone did something to this guy. We dont want to loose the others... Or him." He looks to Yasuo a fire in his eye and yet a coldness he has never seen before exuding from the old man before him l. " I need you now, there is nothing like this in all the years and books. Nothing like your brother and this boy. I need what skills you have right now."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:01 pm

Lines of worry tense Art's body as he watches his mother being carried off, taking a step forward and stopping himself as if he wants to follow. He looks up toward the giant near him for answers, frowning heavily. His dog barks at the two from the car, spinning anxiously and scratching at the door to be let out. Solis whines in his confusion, sniffing the air and smelling blood.

Yasuo follows Arch obediently, easily catching up as long legs carry him. He listens to the report without a word, a curt nod following as he stands at his side. He smiles, actually, an easy calm about him in the face of the situation. "Just tell me what you need." Is all he simply says, taking the now limp boy from him carefully so the other Doctor can begin his prep. Irregardless that Cy is out, he is still clung desperately to his child, Yasuo having to gently take it from him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:40 pm

" Hes gonna be alright Art, dunne ye worry much. I told ye hes in the hands of the best." Killem crouches down to speak to him. Now what would ye liek to do, we can go wait fer yer mum or i can show you around and show you to a room you would like and fer sol too." He pats sol on the head tenderly. "Arch has been a doctor for almost 900 years now, there isnt a thing he dun know or canne fix."
Placeing the boy on the operating table Arch starts by sterlizing himself. "Take off his clothes and place the egg in them please." After washing up he preps a few of his tools and supplies onto a tray and rolls it to one side of the bed, he gestures to Yasuo to stand beside it. Taking a I.V. he places it into his arm, black fluid seeps slowly down about a foot where a flow regulator device is then slowly seeps down the the other half where Arch places the I.V. into cyrus's arm. "Old techniques and modern are going to clash here Dr., my blood is a coctail of a universal donors and killems, among other things. The main thing is its what he needs right now because of the child and killems blood. Now if you would, do your magic while I inspect other organ damage. It seems killem has used healing on him witch allowed him to get here but there may have been an issue." Arch procedes to put a tray under the sedated boy and cuts open his abdomen. Yasuo dealing wiht the boys anatomy like he did with Rai inspects all and reports are good. Arch has every meter of the intestines on the tray as well as Cys stomach, clearly changed due to vampirisem but nothing Arch isn't familiar with. A few moments go by and arch notices that his stomach has a gash in it that acid had leaked through and damages a piece of intestine that was resting against it. He places a gastrointestinal mesh into the weakend part of intestine, and uses a mix of stitches and glues on the stomach wall and lineing.
As the men finnish the operation everything goes well. " The mesh and the stitches will dissolve in a few weeks once healing has finnished taking effect. He will not have a long recovery due to the vampiric nature. Your report Dr.?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:12 pm

The young man shakes his head, freeing his dog and reaching into the seat to pick up his nephew. "Hey, kid. It's okay..." He says quietly, petting the boy's head as well as he holds him carefully. To Killem, he adds. "I want to wait."

Yasuo washes up as well, quiet and willing. He works effeciently, allowing Arch to do as he will and following along with "Hai" peppered here and there so the man knows he is listening. Keen eyes rove over Cy's insides, a careful hand reaching into him and poking and prodding. Removing his fingers from him when he seems satisifed, he glances up at the boy's face and vitals. He turns to wash himself up again when everything is finished, spesking from over his shoulder. "I count three, so four including the other. Everything seems fine. I am not too familiar with eggs but it seems one has grown bigger than the rest. An ultrasound or scan could confirm for certain. Honestly, I think it is growing as we speak... Things seem swollen and irritated. I don't believe it was that long the first one was born. His body may struggle to keep up even with the Vampirism if this is rapid as it may seem, especially as small as he is. There should be a course of action to keep that part stable so he doesn't tear anything more. I reccommend keeping him on bed rest for sure until it's over and monitored." He seems to be thinking, pausing before continuing. "Of course you realize if it is as fast as I theorize, the egg or his pelvis will be crushed or things will rupture with no exit. Even Rai potentially had that problem but if he isn't watched, it could happen before someone gets to him. Especially if the eggs are as large as the current one in the end." Looking back he frowns, appearing sympathetic and sighs. "He must be going through all the symptoms of pregnancy at an enormous rate. It must be exhausting, even mentally."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:37 pm

" Verry well lad, you want a lift? I can carry sol if you wish too." A awkward smile at art as hes trying to somwhat bond with the man. They enter the castle the grand hall is awe inspireing, polished marble floor and a suede carpet the green and black colors of arches family crest. The ceiling is about 70 feet up with naturl light flodding in through stained glass windows. Dark stonework and darker wood give the room a nice and cool finnish and air. Killem leads the family tward the O.R. Unease settling upon him wanting to get to know the boy, yet knowing its not the right time. He takes a deep breath and gathers himself.
"Best course of action would to keep him on an intravenous drip then, my blood with its healing properties will help with the upkeep.I have ample bags of it stored in the freezer to your left just for emergence. Bedrest is of utmost importance. Due to the nature of the situation we do have options. we can keep him sedated till it is passed and done with, also there have been sucessful occourances where a mothers womb was allowd to finnish justateing outside of the mothers body if you think mutiple cecerians would cause an issue. The down side would be his familys reaction an un abuilty to see him till the ordeal suceedes. What would be your opinion Dr.? Ofcourse we will allow the family to give opinion."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:59 pm

Art shakes his head at being picked up but does offer out Sol. "Be careful. He bites sometimes." He grunts out, looking toward his dog that is hovering near him loyally as Solis is handed off. "C'mon, Meatball. Let's go." Meaty wags his tail, scampering at Art's heels as they follow Killem. Art plops down when they arrive, refusing to look around as he appears broody and unhappy. Solis whimpers repeatedly at the giant as he is held, confused and upset babbling and gibberish coming garbled from his mouth. The boy is getting worked up about something, starting to cry as they sit down and wriggling around as if he can't contain himself.

"....That's a hard decision." Yasuo states, approaching Arch's side and crossing his arms. "It's a personal thing, as you have said. The mother and the family will have to decide, I suppose.... However, I have no idea how fast it WILL happen and cutting him open repeatedly before it has time to heal over and over.... It could easily just rip from his stomach swelling as well as the trauma to the womb not having its time to heal. It all depends on how you think your blood will do. Honestly, he may not even have the weeks for this incision now to heal before the next one. We will have to ask. We should wake him up and ask him as well. We need more answers on how this first was born before coming to something completely solid. I can only guess things.... This is indeed different from giving birth to multiples like Raiden has at once. Being pregnant again and going through the motions directly after birthing the first one days or weeks later isn't nearly as effective or safe. More traumatic on the body. Mothers shouldn't even be having sex directly after a birth, let alone this."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next