Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 40 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:24 am

With that the dragon dissolves suddenly a flurry of golden scales rain down and dissapte as they hit the ground. A speck of red can be seen sliding down the mountain on gis ass wearign only leather pants as he holds Reven in his arms, bouncing to a frow as they descend . A mighty full belly laugh hurd echoing in the distance. Then they dissapear and reappear suddenly in front of everyone. "So how was the show?! Yer ol man finaly looked the part eh lil ones! Ha haaaa!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:13 am

The other three crowd around him, pacing and trilling and chirping with that same air of excitement. Midnight is the one to pipe up, "i think they very much enjoyed that. It must be nice to see another like themselves." Cyrus nods in agreement, grinning from ear to ear. "You will have ta do it again for the next two! They're prolly wonderin' how they can get that big, honestly!" Rè still looks on, impressed, glancing at Sol afterwards who is still a little confused as to what is going on. The adolescent makes a noise with a questioning note at the end, one Adneil has learned means he specifically wants him.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:26 am

"Yeah, trust me Id like te do et more not only so they get used te me but its my true form so its the most comfortable. Its not reasonable though so i get stuck en this one..." A sullen look crosses the giants face for a breif second as he beds down an picks up Sol. "Sorreh fer confuzin yeah lil guy. I know last time ye were around me like tha I gave ye a nap diddnt I?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:34 am

Sol's arms reach out, hands seeking his grandfather. Still in Cy's arms, he offers the boy out to him. "He wants you." Revan squirms and hops down, the dragons taking off like bats out of hell as they chase each other and begin romping. Midnight chuckles, commenting to Arch mainly. "They are full of energy, aren't they? Ah, makes me feel wistful, nostalgic, almost." Rè adds in, "My point still stands. Where are you going to put that many dragons if they get that size, Ma?" Cyrus shrugs casually, unworried. "They won't be that big for a while, I imagine. Anyways, I always figure they will find their own place in the world. No use tyin' 'em down eventually. Huh, Addy? They anythin' like you, they will roam."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:53 am

Gathering Sol up in his arms like the boy wanted Adneil adds in. "Eye they are happy thas fer sure! As fer size, ye gotta realize it took me 9000 years te get where im at, so yeah no rush. Im glad my family makes you all happy though! Some may stay some may go, these wont be the last im certain so who knows!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:07 am

Rè listens silently but quickly grows lost in thought about what he is saying. Cy ruffles his hair, nodding along to his husband's words.

Midnight speaks again, "Thank you for allowing me that, Adneil, and meeting everyone. I shall be off to take care of a few things, however, Arch should explain the rest of his idea before I do. I would not wish to be unwanted by everyone involved."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 40 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:58 pm

"Yeah alright Rè... I know ets a lot te take in isnt et? Or somthin else train robbin ye? Adneil turns to Midnight woth a smile. "No worries at all midnight! I got this weord feelin I can trust yeah so no worries. Arch whats drippy talkin bout? The old man peers up at Adneil. Well I have been assigned the position to be Midnights guard or knight. So to speak, like how Andre is Jehrico's. Its the reason why you feel "connected" to him for we are bound to him like you and I are bound together. That bwign said to make yours and my job easier I offered for Midnight to stay with us of the family is to accept him. Is giving him the nicknmae drippy necessary?!" Adneil smiles and pats Midnight on the shoulder. "E dun seem te mind! Do yeah?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Rè smiles crookedly, "I'm okay... Just... Yeah, lots to think about." Cy slings an arm around his son's shoulders, kissing his head. "Aye, boyo. Dun worry so much 'bout things. What have I told ya? Everythin' is okay." Andrè leans into him, trying to relax again.

Sol turns crow, fluttering into Adneil's hair as he talks with a content little 'mrr' of a bird. Midnight gives a nod up at the giant. "I have been called many things, and Drippy is the least of them. Call me what you like." He turns to Arch to speak next, "Archadious, I would appreciate if you accompanied me to my home. We should not be long. I will have you back by dinner with no issue. We should tell your husbands that I plan to stay before we are off, however. They are my biggest concerns at the moment. I feel I make them uncomfortable."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:28 pm

Arch nods to Midi. "Yes they the most deserve a detailed explanation as ro what is expected. Adneil I didn't worry about, he dosent worry about much. I will return shortly. Cy Adneil, if I dont see you. Becareful and enjoy your meeting this evening. Arch depatrs inside momentarily to find Yasuo and Rai.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:37 pm

Midnight trails along behind Arch, waving pleasantly to the red headed family. "I will have him back before the meeting, do not fret!" As he and Arch walk, he looks thoughtful. "If you would like to speak to them alone I will be happy to take the children momentarily."

Yasuo and Rai are in the kitchen, one twin in Rai's arms at the table while the other is in Aiko's seated next to him. Yasuo is showing the younger children how to make something. They watch, excited and fascinated, Kyoko bouncing on her heels. It's an interesting thing that he is whipping up in a metal ladle over heat, stirring what appears to be heated sugar with chopsticks quickly. When he is done, it puffs up rapidly, cooking itself into a cracked pastry.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:37 pm

Arch sits at the table beside Aiko and smiles as he watches the family. Waiting for a moment he can talk and everyone settles.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:56 pm

Yasuo hands him one once he is finished, still warm as everyone sits down with the small treat. Midnight came in for now and receives one, though he stands to Arch's side quietly. Yasuo sits with a small sigh, chewing quietly on his.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:01 am

Once everyone happily finnishes arch pulles his kerchif out ouf his vest pocket and dobs his lips. "Tasty huh!" He exclaims. "Now that was a treat! Would do nicely with a cup of earl grey I must admit." Placeing the kerchif into his pocket again he looks to Yasuo and to Rai. Would it be okay if Midnight were ro watch the children for a moment? I have something I need to talk to you about my loves... Well rather a few things really." The look on arches face is one of solumn concern his eye twitching slightly as he looks at the two men.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:08 am

Yasuo nods slowly, glancing to Raiden before speaking who looks up from the baby in his arms. "Arch, you know you can talk to us about anything." He offers to take the other newborn from Aiko so she may leave with Midnight, the Spirit slowly convincing them to just step outside the kitchen with him. Raiden's eyes shift to Arch expectantly after they are alone, left with just the two infants. "Yasuo is right. A-anything."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:45 am

Arch stands up from his seat and walks slowly over to the side of the two men. As they look at him he gets on his hands and knees and places his forehead uopn the ground between his hands. "My husbands, I beg your forgiveness. I am sorry for the stress my secretes have fallen to you. As you know I am over 900 years old and it is due to my past. I was a knight in the great crusade. I stumbled upon a holy relic called the holy grail. It bestowed eternal life to the one person to drink upon it. Little did I know it was due to a curse. I was possessed by an ancient being that day when I raised the chalice to my lips. A fallen arch angel of forbidden knowledge named Azazel. It was then I lost all touch to humanity. The power I exhumed that day caused me to loose myself and it released a plague upon the earth. Adneil spoke when he first arrived of how I ended the lives of a third of the planet that day... I have carried the regret in my heart knowing that I was the epidemic known as the black death. Through years of reaserch and help from Azazel I have changed myself into a regretable monster. I appologise I have not told you, I apologise for the fact that our children have gathered the fear and attenetion of the very gods themselves. For our children are a forbidden breed of both angel and demon that have never existed with powers unparrelel. I applologise I have never told you... And the touble and fear I have caused.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:55 am

He hears one of them stand, crouching near him as a cool hand touches his cheek. Yasuo's voice can be heard at the table. "We already knew there was something about you, Arch. And that Syldrian and Aergritia are a bit different because of it as well... There isn't any need to apologize. I just wish you had been honest about the details before. There aren't secrets we keep from you, after all..." Raiden at his side murmurs softly. "But we're g-glad you said something..."

"Right." Yasuo agrees, one of the twins cooing at the same time. "Do you believe it bothers us? It doesn't change anything, love. The past is the past. We have all done things we regret."

-------

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=11
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40