Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 21 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:55 am

Arch dessed in black wearing a plague mask. "Cyrus... Were missing your piece of the ritual. "Down of the mother." He waits with his hand out in the mans direction. Artis are you ready?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:16 am

Cyrus blinks, cocking his head in question. "Like a feather? Sure!" As he changes, the earth underneath them rumbles gently, the black wings dipped in gold bursting from his back, bigger than they were before. His fangs and claws are longer, more feral, complete with a small set of horns on his head that match his husband's. Black eyes with serpentine slitted pupils glitter gold to match in the light. As he reaches up to carefully pluck a few, small scales can be seen in patches between freckles on his arms. "Be caredul with 'em... They're not quite the same they used ta be." Placing them in Arch's waiting grasp, he hands them off quill first as the gold portions are razor sharp for some odd reason.

Art glances quietly at his mother and looks back with a nod. "Ready as anyone ever would be."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:33 am

Arch eleganty takes the feather and places it upon the pyer. "As you were warmed under the down of the mother and raised broken, it is the flame of the father in whitch you shall be reborn whole!" Turning around he rasies both hands. Adneil it is by you, your son will be reborn! Killem takes a step back as the mountain begins to quake. Gold scales gleam as black horns and claws tear into the craggs and cliffs. His sperant eyes shining lighting up the night as he wraps around the mointain in his coils. Leaning in slowly he takes a gental breath then exhales white flickers of dragonfire to the massive mound of wood. "It...is...ready!" Arch screams animalisticly as he turns around faceing the family and gestures to Art.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:46 am

Artis takes one hesitant step and then stops, glancing back at Cyrus nervously who just smiles wide. The vampire slowly reverts back as he does, Devon at his side yelling encouragingly with a huge grin of his own. "Go on, asshole!"

With a weak chuckle, Art trudges forward. He stops once more and fishes something out of his pocket, a cigarette he lights silently by the blaze of the pyre. The thin redhead takes a long drag as he gazes up at it for a moment, watching the flames before finally entering them.

Agonizing minutes pass, the roar of the pyre the only sound heard. With an explosion of sparks, a huge rush of air bursts up from the center, the form of a giant bird flapping great wings that shadow all above it. Cinders and ash cascade around everyone, below, its huge form wreathed in orange and white flame. The phoenix is strangely silent as it lights down near the catalyst of fire, the intensity of its burn fading slowly so it can be made out passed harsh light. It stands oddly hunched, a crest of flaming feathers stands from the back of its small head and strong neck, dark bill hooked dangerously at the end. Its wings and giant fanning tail are charcoal black, legs solid ending in nasty talons used for ripping flesh. It turns its head to regard all of them with burning red and white eyes, an intelligence beyond animal gleaming in their pits. Flames streak from them akin to tears, flickering down passed its beak that it opens slightly, smoke billowing out in a large cloud. It towers over all the men around it, smoldering and intense, waves of near godlike heat pulsing the air.

Devon shivers, goosebumps evident all over him. He seems speechless not only at Killem but at Art himself, mouth hanging open. Cy has tears rolling down his cheek but is still grinning, whooping loudly and hopping up and down beyond excitedly at the sight.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:58 am

Arch steps over and puts an arm afound Cy. "Thats your boys Cyrus! Ive got to admit you have quite the mythical taste." He chuckles to himself. "Once again I find myself elated for you my friend." The old man lifts his mask with his free hand so Cy can see his smile.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:09 am

With an elated laugh, he slings his arm around Arch in return. "Maybe the mythical just has a taste fer me!" Wiping his face, his smile is ear to ear. "Thank ya again, doc. His Da would thank ya, too, if he could!

The phoenix approaches, heat dissipating to levels it can. It approaches Cyrus first, lowering its head and nudging him carefully with its beak. He reaches up a hand and strokes his son gently, the flames not seeming to bother him, "Proud o' you, kiddo." Swinging its head around, it eyes Arch as if trying to say something, dangerously close to his face.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:23 am

"I hope you feel better Artis." He smiles to the phenoix. His face turns to one of confusion as Art looks at him. "Yes?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:26 am

Opening its mouth once again, smoke blows directly in his face. Obscuring his vision momentarily, he feels a large push and he is on the ground. He can hear Cy laughing quietly, the vampire offering him a hand up as Art has abandoned him there. With a great waddle the phoenix moves onto his brother, Devon reaching out to him excitedly. The bird allows it, preening the hair he previously mussed gently.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:36 am

Arch takes Cys hand coughing and laughing all the while. "As we always say... Everythign happens for a reason. And This is just proof you and Adneil were destined for one another eh. The chances Art needed a fathers fire and him being a dragon, as well as needing a feather from you." He wispers into cys ear before he lets him go. "... Its a rare breed of vamp to have wings such as yours you know, even before they changed because of Adneil."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:24 pm

Cy absolutely lights up, smiling brilliantly at Arch. "Ya really think so?! Means a lot comin' from ya!" The smile fades a bit, bleeding into confusion as he whispers. "...Oh?" He gets quiet, almost concerned. "How's that?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:58 pm

"I do!" The old mans face lights up as he smiles back at the man. "There is only legend, I myself have never seen one of your bloodline besides maby Rai of course. Everyone os familiar with the batty variety of the species as you know, but if my speculations are correct yours is a more arcane and ancient bloodline. We can talk about it later if you like, for now lets focus on your son." Killem joins the line up back in his normal form taking his place at his wifes side.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:06 pm

With a nod of understanding, he goes back to smiling. "O' course! I can pick ya brain later!" As Killem returns, he peers up at him.fondly, leaning on his leg. Speaking softly into his head, his voice is teasing, 'Go talk to yer son~'

Devon has been messing with Art's feathers, pawing at them fascinated and intent for some reason. Art just stands there with an air of impatience, fluffing up and then shaking to get him off.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:15 pm

Killem nods down to Cy with a confirming smile patting his head as he steps away. Watchign the two boys wrestle keeps his smile from fadeing. Kneeling down to the two boys. "Well the outcome was a bit better then heart surgery huh. Ya look right good Art, im happy fer yea. Ye deserve this... I mean et."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:26 pm

Bird-Art bows his head, not looking at Killem as he speaks to him. He huffs out more smoke, fluffing up his wings in a rapid shrug that releases a few cinders.

Devon grins up at the giant, "Thanks for your help, Killem! Glad to see everyone is in good hands with you." With a subtle wink, he scampers back to Cyrus, letting the two of them have their moment.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:37 pm

Kill laughs at Arts reaction unsurprising. Once Devon leaves he reaches into his pocket. " I got ye a present too... I hope ye like it. Ye arent obligated to wear it or anything, an ye kindah cant in yer current state anyhow." He opens a little box and shows the phenoix. A small gold dragon with onyx decoration, pericing is nestled into folds of decoritive tissue paper. "Just something from me te you."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:47 pm

Lifting his head, he cocks it as he stares at the gift. He actually makes a small noise deep within himself, though it is quiet, the sound strangely crackling like it itself is burning. In a rush of heat and flame that encircles his form, his son is left before him in place of the giant bird. He stands there, arms crossed and completely... Naked. If he notices, he doesn't seem to care. He appears similar but much healthier, gauntness lifted and more color to his skin. The tattoo-like birthmark still remains and it really does cover... Everything. "Well. Thanks." Is all he says in his rough voice, actually giving his step-father a tiny smile.

Cy pipes up in the background, "Boy, put some clothes on!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:54 pm

"Welcome lad." Kill smiles back unphased by his sons nakeness knowing full well the struggle of transforming. He reaches into another pocket as Cy pipes up in the background. Handing Art a change of his spare clothes from his room. "Im a bit used to that part, so I grabbed these fer ye ahead o time." He winks at Art with a smile.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:08 pm

He gives an appreciative nod and begins pulling them on quietly as well as taking his gift, pocketing it for now. Shrugging carelessly, he just mumbles in reference to his nudity. "Not like it matters." As he finishes, Cy is suddenly there throwing his arms around him and planting a big, wet sounding kiss on his cheek. Rolling his eyes, the phoenix smiles anyways. "Okay, Ma, I get it." His mother giggles, cuddling and clinging to him happily. "Just happy for ya, kid."

Art pats Cy like a child, sighing and growing serious. "I don't mean to ruin the party... But tomorrow... I'd like to go home." Frowning, Cy doesn't seem surprised. "I understand, Arty."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:39 pm

Hugging Cy as he lets Art go. "We expected as much, and again we thank ye fer the help last few weeks, it was a rough start for shure. Your a good lad, an now ye can visit any time. Now the is a shite ton of mcdonalds down there waitin fer yea. Let the party begin!!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:56 am

It's a quiet party on Art's end, though he does seem to be enjoying himself in his own way as he picks at a meal. He asked Arch to stay, too, of course if he wanted. Solis and Akari join them at this point so the parents can keep watch. Sol seems nervous of the fire off in the distance, hiding in Kill's shadow near the giant as he messily eats his meal. Akari sullenly watches everyone, her and Devon not really partaking because of the vampirism. Devon declined the pills even at Cy's insistence for whatever reason, saying "maybe someday." It's a somewhat short celebration because of all this but no one seems to mind. At the end, Cyrus looks to Arch (if he decided to stick around) and then Kill. "Thanks for everythin' again. Would ya mind if I talked to Dev and Art alone for a minute? Kill, would ya take Sol and Kari for me? It'll be quick then I'll join ya. Dev said he is gonna crash here until tomorrow."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:24 am

Kill preoccupied watching sol already, looks up to Cy talking to him." No worries Cy." He scoops up both little ones and begins walking down the mountain. "Love yeah boys." He tunrs and continues on hus way. Arch is currently passed out into a pile of mcnuggets and french fries. Slightly shivering in his sleep. The day has taken its toll on the old man.. That or the mccoma has claimed another victim.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:31 am

Arch will wake up snuggled warmly between his two devils with just a sense that Yasuo probably carried him there at some point after the party. Rai is clinging to his arm like a teddy bear, brows furrowed at something unpleasant in his sleep. Yasuo has an arm under his own head, handsome face in a peaceful opposite of his brother while his other arm is slung over Arch and a hand resting on Raiden. It only takes a moment or two before the blonde stirs and opens his eyes, blinking sleepily at Arch as if his rousing woke him as it sometimes does.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 21 Empty Wakey wakey

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:54 am

Arch leans in carefuly and kisses the forehead hidden behind sliky strands of whitish blond lips finding purchace on a warm forehead. "Thank you Yasuo. Last thing I remember is french fries." Is spoken in less then a whisper.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:02 am

He smiles lazily, closing his eyes against the kiss and opening them again after rubbing the sleep out of one. Lifting his hand from Rai, he strokes the side of Arch's face, gaze full of fondness. "I was dreaming about you." He says softly in response, tone still lilting on sleep.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:20 am

"Oh, do tell the tale. You know how much I love a good story." He closes his eyes and eases his face against the caress of his cheek.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next