Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 15 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:28 am

"Yes, I hope my family lives up to your expectations. I assure you they will. They are all rather unique and special individuals as well. Sorry If the conversation has gotten less light hearted then need be." Arch looks to where shadow was. "Shadow, its alright. No ones upset." He looks to Midi next, so what now my friend?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:36 am

Shadow doesn't appear again, Nyx waving a pale hand dismissively. "Don't mind cobweb for brains, he does that."

Midnight's eyes shift down to his empty plate, "I apologize for missing another of the dragon's being laid. We should return soon, I feel your son-in-law may have need of you for the next one."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:27 am

"Oh? Is there something I should know to give him a warning? And dont worry about it... The rate they are going at it theres going to be manny manny more." Arch stands and collects everyones dishes and cutlery to bring to the kitchen. Alright, we will head out when im done. If theres anythign else you need then nows the time." Arch looks at the blue haired man and does a slight bow. Its been nice to meet you Twilight thank you for your help today.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:38 am

"He will be fine. Nothing in particular. Both of them just count on you is all. You are the head of your family, are you not?" He stands slowly, appearing much more himself finally. "I am set when you are." He shifts to give his brother a hug, then his daughter, smiling in his soft way. "Thank you both. Nyx, do not fight with your brother too much. Twilight I am sure will check on you."

Twilight nods cordially to Arch, quiet. "Pleasure. I will see you around." He hugs Midnight tightly in return before he pulls away, reluctant to let go with a sigh.

Last edited by October on Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:42 am

"Midi, if you do not want to come right now im not forceing you my friend. I merely came to check up on you after your delay. Im not your keeper. I can head home before you, I know you will be safe, it is up to you."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:47 am

The Spirit stops and tilts his head slightly at him, puzzled. "Does it seem like I do not want to? I am not sure what gives the impression. Would you rather I stayed? It would be a little counterproductive but I suppose I can understand..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:50 am

"Ofcourse I would rather you come home with me, I jsut dont know how often you get to see your family is all, so I was giving you the option! He says as he heads to the dorr to grab his coat and things. He holds Midis jacket out if he decides to come.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:55 am

Midnight wanders off momentarily to seek out his son and say his goodbyes to him as well. He does come with him, however, taking his jacket and sliding it on while teasing. "In a sense you are my keeper, have you forgotten?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:08 am

Arch also says his goodbyes to midnights family before the two men head out the door. Taking Midnight hands together in his Arch begins the ritual to brong them home. Ariving at the castle door momentarily as the darness seeps away from the reality it was called from.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:20 am

They aren't entirely alone, a vaguely startled Yasuo looking up from farther off from the door. A cigarette dangles from his lips and he seems relieved when he realizes who it is. He gives a small wave before occupying himself with smoking quietly as he was.

Midnight offers the tall blonde a tiny smile before he turns to head inside. "Thank you for checking on me and getting us here. I am sure you would like to spend more time with your family."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:25 am

"Not a problem at all Midi, you go inside ill make you more food if your hungry in a bit alright. Go relax for now, you need it. Im goign to go have a smoke with yasuo for a bit and ill be right in." With that arch procedes to head tward his tall blond and handsome. While simultaniously taking his pipe out of his jacket. He goes over and lites his pipe and takes a puff. A strong pale hand takes Yasuos quietly as they stand there smokeing for a bit.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:31 am

Midnight obliges and disappears inside without a word, some skittering and a flash of white near his feet. It bolts passed Arch and begins clamboring up Yasuo before the man has much time to react, sitting heavily on his shoulders and curling a tail happily. Yasuo doesn't seem to mind, scratching Ashe's chin before taking the old man's in his. "...Okaeri." He says after a time, fingers squeezing. "Good to see your new friend is fine." Ashe watches the two of them, turning his head and puffing smoke out his mouth and nose playfully to join in.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:44 am

Arch looks up at his grandson and his husband. Good to be home! Seems he and Rai have something in common. He was still sleeping when I arrived. His daughter reminds me of Kyoko to be honest. It will be fun when they meet. Im hopeing it will work well between all of us."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:52 am

Ashe leans out, stretching his neck to attempt getting Arch's attention with a tiny 'mrrr.' Yasuo smiles faintly, staring out at the scenery as smoke curls in front of his face. "I am sure we all will. I think how many of us there are proves that we get along with anyone just fine.... So he slept for days? That does sound familiar. Anything else interesting?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:55 am

"Well the child will be here by next month apparently. I can go on, ill tell you all about his family later tonight alright! Anything happen when I was gone?"Arch reaches up and scratches Ashes chin as it is offered to him. "Hey little one, behave yourself today?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:04 am

"Next month? Already?" He is surprised again, blinking and then chuckles. "You work quickly, don't you... Does he need to be checked out?" Teasing him gently, he leans closer to allow him to give Ashe attention more easily. "Don't forget to speak to Raiden. I am sure he would love to know you're home and the news. It's been the same as usual here, however I guess Adneil rounded up Artis and Devon and they are staying."

Ashe makes a purring growl, opening his mouth to pour smoke directly into his grandfather's face. It smells unpleasantly of sulfur and flame, the dragonling chittering in amusement at his prank after.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:47 am

Well I was doing that next. I just wanted a moment with you. You must remember he isnt human nor devil so he may produxe differently then normal. Im unsure if it will be normal of our end as well. I will ask him. Hmm, he must be catchign them up to speed like I asked. Arch coughs a few times and takes a bigg draught off his pipe quickly and does the same at Ashe. Coughing after. That wasnt very nice u little hooligan! He says as he ruffles Ashes head a bit

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:57 am

"Well I don't see why he wouldn't just give birth. You said he had both parts? But definitely ask him. We should know details and his plan soon at the rate it's going."

Ashe suddenly disappears in a puff of black fog, appearing away from the smoke cloud Arch produced before it reaches him. Instead, Yasuo gets a face full of it, squinting and waving his free hand in front of his eyes to clear it. The small dragon is proud of himself, turning and wriggling his rump mockingly at them both before sprinting towards the castle door. In another quick disappesring act, he is gone and safely inside where he belongs.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:17 am

Arches face goes more white with a supprized look on his face. Once the dragon clears the doorway arch turns to Yasuo. "Im so sorry hunny, I didnt mean to! Ashe usualy doesnt act like that, I dont know what came over him. Must be hanging out with his sister too much lately." He cuddles up to his tall husband and wraps his arm around him and looks up at him. "I mean it! I love you"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:21 am

Yasuo watches the dragon child go as he frowns to himself, the look familiar to the old man as it's normally followed by his more intuitive side coming out. "Y'know... I dunno if that was Ashe..." He breaks away from staring, smiling instead and kissing him. "I love you, too. It's nothing, don't worry about it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:26 am

Arch just looks at Yasuo blinking. "Im so confused right now. Who was it then?!" Nestleing into the hug. "Seriously?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:51 am

Yasuo shrugs as he shakes his head. "One of the others... I think? I am not sure, love. It was just a feeling. Maybe ask Adneil."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:55 am

Hmmm I think I should inquire on the matter. If we have a shapeshifter amongs us it may make parenting rather... Interesting??? For all of us. Anyway, am I going in alone? Or shal we find Rai together?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:58 am

"Ah, why not see him alone for a minute or two? I just want to be out here for a little bit longer. Just wanted some quiet away from everyone..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:00 am

"Ok, thats why I asked." Arch gives his husband a tight squeeze and heads inside the house to find his children and other husband.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next