Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Waffles

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood and Waffles - Page 4 Empty Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:16 am

"Oh that is fine! People are just absolutely cruel at times. If anyone picks on you Robin will deck them, you two would be interesting." Vel giggles, "She dresses as a boy at times. If you p-" Vel jumped slightly hearing the commotion causing the cafe to grow silent. One maid screams loudly enough causing Vel to look over as the cook exists out to check the commotion. Vincent and the twins not feeling worried or harmed by such things.

Ciq's attention goes to the thing crawling, following the sound to capture it.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:26 am

A low growl comes from the hiding spot, more fearful than cruel. A scrabbling, scraping sound emanates as well and the tables shift as the thing does as well, bumping into the wall with a thump.

Psychs looks around in shock, bright eyes wide but not the least bit fearful. "What is it?"

Regan blinks in surprise but seems pretty relaxed otherwise. "Huh?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:43 am

Vel held a tray against herself, "I don't know really...Sir please keep y-".

Ciq reached in swiftly to grab a hold of whatever it was, "Hush.." he inquired his hand reaching to stroke a face. Ciq was neutral on feelings, his eyes went complete black however. Vincent got up leaving with the twins, "Good luck." he mentioned to Ciq who growled in response.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:49 am

It seems to jump slightly in surprise at the touch. A normal feeling nose presses itself against the hand and inhales deeply, a wet feeling, a tongue, licking him lightly for a small taste.

A young voice hisses out, rough and slightly garbled, "Fiiiisssshhhhhyyyyy....?" It's a long and drawn out word, seeming difficult for it to say and full of curiosity.

Psychs and Regan wait where they are, patient and entirely curious themselves.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:57 am

Ciq moves his hand slowly away to lure it out from under this table. Quietly staring at this, "Come.." he whispers. Vel comes around standing next to Psychs shivering a bit, Sophie is watching none the less staring. Vincent however is helping himself with some tea, "Quite a day we're having..." he gets up standing next to Regan.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:07 am

The thing slowly, very slowly and cautiously slides out from underneath the table. It's a young boy, on hands and knees, blood splattered across his sweet face. Round eyes stare ahead, sightless and vague, his long, pin-straight hair stringy and dirty. Dirt and blood is caked underneath his untrimmed nails and his dirty clothes are decorated with unidentifiable stains and obvious dried blood. He sniffs the air ahead of him, curious still, animal-like. Crouching low to the floor, the sniffing continues until he finds something, licking up a stray piece of food off the floor like some beast. Ciq's hand has blood on it from where the boy's face was touched, fresh and still warm, obviously not the child's own.

The boy chews and then plops into a sitting position just outside his hiding spot. Once he's done, he smiles, revealing his wide, unnatural mouth full of fangs at nothing.

Regan's eyebrows raise above his sunglasses and he stiffens slightly. Psychs blinks, confused and slightly oblivious.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:26 am

Vincent pulls down his shades, "Its a boy."

Ciq licks the blood tasting it to identify what it is and understands. "You eat nasty things..." wiping this child's face with his arm it rolls off not attaching to the skin. Leaning forward Ciq sniffs the boy, slowly moving to pick up this boy seeing if hes allowed too first. Sophie seems to be blushing as if love at first sight almost. Ann however tilting her head to the side seeing who this was.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:32 am

The blood tastes human and youthful. The boy smells like blood and dirt and sweat and the outside air. He seems to be perfectly fine being picked up, making a little grunt sort of noise in the back of his throat. Sniffing Ciq's face as it's brought closer, he licks his eyebrow and then smiles again, head lolling as his eyes stare at nothing.

"Fiiiissshhhh.... Sooool fiiissshhh...." Is all the boy manages to growl out, drool slipping out from those unimaginable teeth and dribbling down his chin.

"I-I see that." Regan says, still in shock. "I have... Never seen anything like it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:44 am

Lifting up this boy with ease Ciq walks over staring at the chef, "Steak rare now.." it seemed to take this chef a minute to understand, but complies going out back and returns. Ciq holds it out to this boy, walking away heading outside not paying any mind to the others. Sophie however frowning not pleased in seeing him leave. Vincent grins at Regan's comment before looking at the twins whistling, "Time to go." Ann and Sophie got up taking each other's hands leaving. Vincent waved, "Payment is on the table ladies,". Ciq started his way back to Wrench Monkies, questioning himself why to take up this child.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:51 am

Regan just shakes his head to himself slowly, paying for his meal and glancing at his watch.

Psychs shrugs his shoulder and peers toward Vel.

The child sniffs it only once before opening his mouth wide and taking it rather roughly from Ciq. He presses a hand to his mouth to keep it from falling out and consumes it at a rapid pace, blood and juices dripping onto his chin and the front of his shirt.

"Sooool 'gggrrryyy." He rumbles after he swallows chunks whole, licking his lips with a brightly red tongue.

Another younger child is standing outside the cafe, a nice puddle of blood forming at his feet, dripping rapidly from a large wound on his arm. The dark red of the blood is a stark contrast to the flawlessly pale skin and hair the child possesses, making him stand out even more.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:16 am

Vel takes up his payment, "Have a nice day Masters!" she looks at Psychs. "Well I hope this doesn't scare you away." she admits cleaning up the mess. "Where are you working currently?" taking care to clean up those tables. A young boy however walks inside silently wearing earplugs, soft brown hair and brown eyes looking around, and exiting seeming to follow someone.

Ciq looked over at the bleeding boy, and rips off his shirt wrapping it around this boy's wound. "You taste horrible." he mentions to the boy, and stands back up "I know of a person who can fix that."

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:28 am

The smaller boy stares up at Ciq with innocent pink eyes and then glances at Solis. "I don't taste good....?" He asks, a little disappointed. "How come he bit me then?" He doesn't react whatsoever to his wound being treated, neither flinching or noticing really.

Solis wriggles and squirms restlessly, making a noise of impatience or maybe even boredom. He growls lowly, deep and unlike any normal child could make, pursing his lips and then blowing a raspberry. He laughs, high and entirely childlike at the sound, amusing himself as he does it again.

Psychs smiles faintly and shakes his head, "Nuh uh. I'll be fine! I really like it here already." He reaches up and absentmindedly fixes his hair, "Uhm, I actually teach yoga. I am kind of a "health nut," whatever that means. Do you like that stuff? I am super flexible!"

Regan heads out the door himself, waving to Ciq briefly before heading on his way.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:05 am

"Hunger." Ciq held out his hand, looking down at Solis a slight smile came to his lips. Holding him closer as he contines to walk peering behind for the other boy to follow. "Are you coming?" he asks Wrench Monkies not to far, and waves at Regan.

A soft giggle comes from Vel, "I've been thinking of doing yoga, my...friend has complained about me not being so flexible." she smiles sitting herself down now that the room was clean. "A health nut, I think their just jealous." looking over at the door she frowns seeing that boy leave. "I'll close up shop now, I'm sure are boss will be looking at that application today. We defiantly need the help around here." getting up Vel took off her apron turning the sign over to closed and shutting down lights going over the counter for her book bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:18 am

Solis continues making random noises to himself, murmuring and hissing in complete gibberish like a child much younger than he actually appears. He sniffs at Ciq here and there, nibbling on him experimentally. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he sneezes rather loudly, snot hanging from his nose that he has no way of really noticing.

The albino child forces a bit of a smile and follows along slowly, leaving a nice trail of bloody footprints in his wake. "My mama would get hungry like that too..." He says softly, almost as if he's speaking to himself.

Psychs beams at her, hopping up and putting away his pen. He filled out the application as they were talking. "I could always help with that!" Enthusiastically, he takes care of the dishes to his parfait he'd finished a while ago, doing his part already it seems. "I hope you put in a good word for me~"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:38 am

"Your mother sounds attractive." Ciq answered appreciating it almost, taking a rag out from his pocket stained from oil and otherwise. He pinched Solis's nose cleaning it and sighs kicking open Wrench Monkies where Robin stood hands on hips. About to scold, but stops completely seeing how one boy is covered in blood. "What happened?!" Robin ran into the garage grabbing a first aid kit, "Take care of the walking one...I'll take care of this one.". Ciq started his way up some stairs in the garage leading to a small room with a simple pool in the center of this room with piles of clothes scattered about. A fridge in a corner filled with meat and blood staining the blue shag carpet. Robin looked to the other boy, "Whats your name?" she asked eyeing him and patting a chair.

"That would be awesome!" Vel speaks happily clasping her hands together. "Thank you, and hey I'll do more then a good word! I'll keep it on the down low about being a guy; cause I want to see you in those adorable outfits!". Looking about it was clear now in the shop, "So where you heading? I have to go down town for home."

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:50 am

Sol pushes at his hand as his nose is pinched, frowning and growling a bit. "No!" He huffs grumpily. He grows distracted immediately after, sniffing the air as the environment changes. Making a questioning noise in the back of his throat, he wriggles around, wanting to explore.

The boy makes his way over willingly, taking a seat in the chair with complete trust. He swings his legs a bit as he sits, looking at his feet a tad shyly. "Presley."

"I was actually thinking of going to the club downtown! I can walk with you?" Psychs offers, skipping over to the door. "You're awfully nice, Vel." He says rather suddenly after, staring at her with a genuine smile.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:09 am

Listening obediently he releases Sol into the bedroom closing the door behind himself and locking it. Ciq behins to undress walking towards the water and plunges in peeking up barely to watch Solis protectively almost. "Sol." Ciq watched him to see a reaction.

"Presley, now that is a fairly cute name. How was your walk with big Ciqy?" Robin asked taking off the wrapping, "Big bite in your arm, did someone do this to you?" she asked a bit worried spraying it down. "This is going to need stitches...". She frowns looking at him, "Your pretty tough about this.".

"I would love that Psychs, better in pairs." opening the door with ease, Vel pauses hearing Psychs comment and blushes towards it. "Thanks Psychs, your pretty nice and braver then me. I was frightened out of my mind over that kid crawling in." Vel shivered at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:19 am

Sol trots on his hands and knees over to one of the stains on the floor, sniffing at it excitedly. He licks at it and tries to chew on it, pausing as he hears his name. His head lifts slightly as he grunts.

"We didn't talk much." He studies the chunk of flesh missing and lets out a little sigh, "Yeah. The other boy. He bit me... 'cause he was hungry, I guess? I just wanted to be friends." Still feeling a bit shy, he smiles just faintly. "I'm really tough!"

"Aw. He seemed okay. Just scared." He speaks as if he's seen things much worse, fixing his skirt before he starts to head out, holding the door open for her. "I am sorry you were frightened though! I don't like being scared. It's awful."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:31 am

Tilting his head to the side coming out just half way and pushed up to get himself out. Picking up Sol so he was out of the way, and opened the fridge revealing that this fridge was filled with meat. Placing Sol back down in front of it, before walking back to the water jumping back down observing Sol still.

"Well that wasn't nice of the boy, I bet Ciq handled it though..." Robin wrapped some bandages around a pencil holding it out to him, "Presley I want you to bite down on this, okay?" softly giggling. "Yes you are tough, do you have anyone I can call?" while taking there were preparations coming at hand with the needle and some thread sanitizing them to placing them together.

Vel nodded looking at the door stepping out and looking back. "True, I guess I was just rattled." she giggled, adjusting her hair. "Its fine, being scared is awful in all the times I've worked here...I think I've only had one customer scare me just a bit." looking about she waited for him to come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:39 am

Sol seems confused only momentarily at Ciq suddenly being there and then not. It quickly dissipates as the smell of meat hits him and he sticks his face right in, mouth and teeth searching out in a bestial, ravenous manner.

He stares at the pencil momentarily, confused. "Why? ...Oh, yeah, my dad... His number is in my pocket but..." He trails off, avoiding her gaze.

Psychs steps out with another light bounce of his, "It's better not to think about scary stuff so... don't!" He giggles, sidling up to her and slipping his arm around hers like they're old friends.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:51 am

Ciq props up his head watching with a smile, "We'll need to shop.." he mentions getting up out from the pool again taking out some meat from this fridge to place on a tray. "Eat to much and you'll get a stomach ache." Ciq mentions under breath not bothering in eating himself.

"Dont worry about it," Robin mentions reaching out squeezing his hand comforting, "I won't call, and the pencil well its a trick I learned in fight club. I used to get trashed around and broken a lot of bones," Robin smiled at herself poking the needle through the skin to see if it causes a reaction.

Laughing with Psychs, she instinctively holds onto his arm happily. "I won't thanks Psychs! So which club are you looking at? I know of Hibiscus, but not many others." looking around it was dark out now.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:49 pm

Solis pays him no mind, more than likely because he can't understand his words. He continues to eat, stopping rather suddenly and plopping down on his butt directly in front of the fridge afterward. He whines under his breath, beginning to rock back and forth in a way to comfort himself.

"What's a fight club?" He asks without missing a beat. He still won't really look at her, so the needle goes unheeded. Presley makes no move to seem like it even bothers him. His legs swing underneath him a bit more and he sighs, "My dad wasn't home. He's been gone a long time."

"Well, it's more of Host Club. I have a friend that works there and I just wanted to say hello." He blushes faintly and adds, "Not be a customer or anything. Just saying hi."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Ciq cocks an eye brow watching silently, getting up again out of the water. He goes over to pick up Solis holding him close and slowly steps back into this pitch black pool. He felt warm even in this cold pool, stroking this kids face gently to wash.

"Ah..its a story for another time kiddo." finishing up the stitch job, ruffling his hair. "A long time?" hugging him gently and pulling back to tilt that head up to look up. "Maybe you'll see your dad someday." going over to Presley's arm Robin bit off the string and resprayed it.

Vel looked surprised, "Host club? I haven't seen one so this will be interesting." she grins see a soft blush and pinches his cheek giggling, "A friend you say? That is totally a lie.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Sol squawks, an odd crow-like noise, in surprise at the sudden sensation of water. He sniffs at Ciq and then the pool before the man begins washing his face. He whimpers and wriggles in his grasp, trying to move his face away.

Presley shrugs a teensy bit but smiles as she ruffles his hair, "Maybe." He finally turns to study her, biting his lip. "What's your name?"

"No it isn't! He really is just a friend." He huffs a little, pouting at her. "I don't have anyone I really like, honest.... Well, maybe someone but he doesn't work there."

October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:39 pm

"Hold still, it won't kill you." Ciq grumbles hearing those odd crow-like noises he paused. "Wonder if I sounded like that at your age..." he grumbles, using his hand to scrub Sol's face leaning down to nuzzle his nose against Sol's hoping to calm.

"Robin," pulling up a chair she sat in front of Presley. "You hungry? Cause I know I am." rubbing her stomach it caused a goo sound, "Do you like pizza? Burgers or anything?".

"Oh really?" Vel teased enjoying his pout, "He doesn't work here? We should visit him and I'll be on the sideline to cheer you on as you confess your crush." grinning at the thought her eyes glanced up at the building, "Is this a host club?". It caused Vel to pause in mid-walk glancing at it curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum