Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Waffles

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood and Waffles - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:06 pm

"Heh, humans aren't to friendly about...people who are different. New things scare them.." Richard answered a bit memorized by those eyes, "I'm curious about your eyes they are interesting." he started to fix his fake skin closing it up. Robin cocked an eyebrow looking at Vel, who was startled and blushing. "Exc...excuse me, but that is for someone special." Vel hurriedly picked up a glass to clean it. Robin scratched her head, "What is your name?".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:12 pm

The strange man cocks his head, expression curious but he says nothing about it. "What is your name? I am called... Fletcher." He looks away again, taking a sip of his tea.

Jeff pouts and then scowls at Vel and Robin. "I don't want cake then!" He announces rather abruptly, suddenly dumping the desserts on the floor with a smack of his hand. Hoshi remains placid, crossing his legs and letting out a small sigh.

October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:25 pm

"Ah, Richard forgive me for not giving it earlier! A bit rude of me..." the skeleton started to chuckle nervously and paused looking over at Mint as she played quietly. Glancing up at a clock Richard looked surprised, "I should really get going! Fletcher I hope to see you again, I really want to talk to you more." he got up holding his hand out with a smile.

Robin sighed rubbing her temples before going around to clean it up with a mop. "Vel I'm sure you can handle the rest of today, I'll be heading off to my next job." looking at Jeff, "Kiddo be good will you? I'll make you something special next time we meet. You like toys right?" Robin was agitated, but kept it in check as best she could. Vel remained quiet watching Robin clean it up and come back around, as Des sat quietly watching not so amused currently for not being able to play his game. "Robin you owe me a game!" Des yelled out munching on the yogurt as Robin looked over waving her hand, "Yea yea.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:39 am

Fletcher appears mildly disappointed, nodding his head in acknowledgment. "Pleasure to meet you. I do hope to see you again..." He trails off thoughtfully, staring at his hand for a moment before taking it and giving it an almost timid shake. His hand is freezing. Almost impossibly cold and uncomfortable.

Sticking his tongue out childishly at Robin, Jeff slides out of his seat as Hoshi does the same.

"Come, Jeffrey." He says calmly, heading for the door with Jeff trailing behind him. He left a small bill on the table behind.

They pass two other figures entering as they leave, both a somewhat odd sight but not as odd as Hoshi or Fletcher. Actually, one might find them a normal relief in comparison. The taller of the two holds the door open for his companion, receiving a playful smirk in response.

The man smirking is slim and appears very young. In an almost ethereal manner his hair, naturally white it seems, is soft, nearly matching his pale skin. His eyes are bright and unnatural, an aquamarine or turquoise color as he peers around at all the customers. Curiously, his dirty black shirt says 'SLUT' in bedazzled and glittery block letters across his chest. His skintight jeans match, equally dirty if not more so, accompanied by some expensive looking designer sneakers. He moves with confidence, taking a seat at a booth after grabbing the other man's hand and dragging him along with him.

A far cry from the young, white haired gentlemen, the other raggedy man is decked in an old gray suit with matching gloves and top hat that have seen better days. It's stained and torn and stitched here and there, almost as if it's the only thing he wears. He is much different in manner, seeming quiet as he looks around and almost teensy bit self conscious.

October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:00 am

"I'm sure you will, my mistress comes to the human world quite frequently." Richard gripped the hand the best he could, as bones could mostly be felt. "Hey if you are ever in our world, come and visit I can make you some tea." Richard looked over at Mint, "Come along." he yelled as she popped up running over as a waitress came around handing over two boxes while he handed cash over before heading out. Richard couldn't help, but pause along Jeff and Hoshi to head out first. Then waited for the two normal figures to come inside before exiting. Robin paused watching the couple come inside, and shook her head bewildered and double checking what the shirt said before shrugging. Exiting next you could hear a motorcycle start up outside and soon take off.

Vel looked over the two and sighed in relief almost at how the two seemed. While walking over twins pushed passed both blonde and blue eyed identical in every way. Although their attitudes completely different one was dragging her sister to a table plopping down angrily in her summer dress and bow opposite side of her sisters. "Sophie..." her sister whined rubbing her wrist gently it was a bit red. "Oh hush Ann it doesn't hurt that much..." Sophie spoke under breath while Vel passed two menus to the gentlemen.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:07 pm

The angelic looking man smiles rather charmingly at Vel as he accepts the menu.

"Hi, babe. How are you doin' today?" He asks, giving her a subtle wink.

His companion smiles pleasantly enough as he accepts his as well, spreading it out in front of him and quietly beginning to look it over.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:52 am

Vel looked a bit surprised blushing embarrassed, "Very well Master, but what will you have for drinks?" she had her hands behind the back.

Sophie was peeking behind reading the companion's menu, "Ann most of their stuff looks all sweet and no spice...ugh..." plopping down Sophie started to scratch this plate with a fork and knife. Ann sighed, "Sophieee, stop...please.." a sudden snap could be heard dead silence came with it. If looking over a knife would be stabbed in front of the sister across from the scratched up plate.

Last edited by moiredead on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:56 pm

He grins up at her, pleased, gesturing her closer before speaking. "Master, huh? ...Mm, c'mere."

The man in the suit peers up as he takes off his hat and places it on the table carefully. It seems he heard the sound of the knife and stares a bit in their direction, curious.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Vel without question leaned in closer curiosity taking the better. "Yes?" she asked still holding that tint of red. Meanwhile Sophie was staring at the man with a cock of an eyebrow, blowing a raspberry next. Appearing to be not the best at manners, compared to her sister who was shivering from fright at a unseen incident. In any case Ann sat up right with hands upon her lap and legs perfectly together.

Robin had made it to her job in the nick of time, traffic was horrendous and it didn't help the garage was down town. It was nearby her old job too none the less, the thoughts of Dietrich came to mind; a former boss. At first sight of this garage hidden behind a antique building had two garage entrances and a small office where it had 3 seats across from one another for customers to sit and a simple counter stretched. Ciq a newcomer was already present wearing no shirt with simple pants working on a customers charger. Ears pierced and the shape of an elf pretty interesting fellow when choosing to talk. Robin parked her baby dual-sport right beside the building where a single door and dumpster stood. Only way it would open is if you had the key, at which Robin had opening it up and placing on that full body cover only to roll up the top of it about her waist and having a backwards cap with gloves. The butler uniform was tossed aside in the manager's office at which sat a older man hanging in his 60s at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:03 pm

Jeri reaches out a hand and quickly grabs her elbow, guiding her to sit down next to him and slinging an arm over her shoulders.

"Tell Master how someone ends up working in a place like this, hm? It's awfully cute." The young man murmurs, flicking one of her ears. He continues to grin with a pleased, self-satisfied expression, his eyes sparkling mischievously.

Rouge pays Jeri little mind at the moment, frowning a bit with an almost hurt expression at the little girl's rudeness. He doesn't turn away however and suddenly produces a flower in his hand, almost out of nowhere. He waves it once and it turns into a card, the queen of hearts. Next, he brings it up to his face and it transforms again into a dirty handkerchief and he quietly blows his nose.

A tall man enters the garage, well-built and very attractive. He's naturally tan and very put together, wearing a designer suit, tailored obviously just for his body. A gentle scent of a musky, expensive cologne wafts around near him as he begins walking around. He seems to be looking at some of the things they're working on, an odd sight amidst the grease and grime.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:35 pm

A soft squeak came from Vel surprised yet again over what this young man did. Sitting there beside him it took her a moment to regain where she was at. Before regaining composure, hands on her lap and arms straight down staring at the table blushing. "We have a forum to sign on," feeling the flick she looked up over at him then down embarrassed again. "Ralph is the owner and..well he pairs maids together on certain days... Tomorrow is adult, today is lolita, requirements are wearing our headbands and tails at all times." Vel peered around hoping not to be seen by the other maids, but it was rather late for that some glares were among st and whispers. This was against their rules, and punishment would be held for later.

Ann seemed amused staring wide eyed in amazement, those blue eyes twinkling with delight, however Sophie wasn't amused taking a napkin to wipe about one hand it was gone. "I'm a bit old for magic trick gramps." Sophie answered reaching out to a waitress passing by to tug on her skirt, suddenly changing innocently. "Sxcuse m, can we get soome food?" Sophie was hiding her invisible hand currently. Ann was giggling at the sneezing part, but stopped when seeing her sister get a maid.

Robin cocked an eyebrow unsure why a well dressed man would come to this garage specially in a shady part of town. Ciq was busy among st the charger climbing out from under it sweaty, smelling of gasoline and oil. Smudged with odds and ends of chemicals straight faced and un-amused he didn't seem to notice the man till the scent hit his nostrils. Robin watched for a moment before heading over, "Admiring the dodge charger b-body?" she was grinning it was obvious she enjoyed anything with a good engine. Holding out her hand it was gloved, Robin paused looking at it and removed the glove as it was dirty, "Robin Gale, Welcome to Wrench Monkeys.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:58 pm

"Adult?" He seems very curious now. "What is that supposed to mean? Ah, and are there only women here?" He pays no mind to her blushing or discomfort, regardless if he notices it or not.

Rouge just shrugs slightly and goes back to his perusing his menu, glancing at Jeri and Vel and giving a small smile. He is still silent, squinting at the text on the page here and there.

He turns to her, flashing straight, white teeth in a charming smile. He pushes his sunglasses up on the bridge of his nose before speaking, "Thank you." He nods to her, still smiling and glances at the vehicle in question, before accepting her hand in a firm, warm shake "I just came to look around, yes. See your work." His accent is minimal but there's a small hint of something there if one listens closely. "And what is it you do here at Wrench Monkeys, precisely? I'd like to hear it in your own words."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:02 pm

"No not only women there are plenty of butlers on during that time. At this moment..mostly maids today is it okay if I get up now? I don't wish to get in trouble with the other maids." Vel glanced up seeing Rouge it rather calmed her seeing a smile, "Excuse me Sir would you like for me to assist you with the menu?".

"Ah..your welcome?" Robin couldn't help hide her face now, it was kinda "What?" look, but the shake of a hand caused it to revert. "Well hey you would be the first to see our work. Most of the people who come around rather just drop off a vehicle and leave." releasing his hand choosing words carefully. "Gramps has a way of describing his shop better then anyone I know, but I can try." Robin shrugged at the thought of describing this job, "We make dreams come true, paint jobs to repair." looking back up rather bluntly stating, "Question for you now, what is a rich and abnormally sexy guy like yourself doing here?" it didn't have the hint of attraction, but only words came to mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:15 pm

"Trouble? Hm?" Jeri looks around curiously at all the other maids, his attention brought back only as Vel speaks to Rouge. A hint of something flashes across his face, something ugly and nearly sinister and it quickly fades as it appeared. "He's fine." He says all too quickly. He studies her briefly and then shoves her gently away from him, "Yeah. Get up. Master would like some coffee."

Rouge peers back up from the menu questioningly, cocking his head in an almost animal-like, quizzical manner.

The man doesn't seem to miss a beat, letting out a deep laugh. "Abnormally sexy? That's a first. I suppose I'll take it as a compliment. Thank you." He sighs a bit before continuing. "I just like cars. I feel that places like this do the best work." He turns back to look at Robin, eyes shielded by his sunglasses so it seems hard to tell if he's staring. "Am I wrong?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Vel felt the gentle push hopping on one foot unexpected a bit. Adjusting quickly although and bowed, "Coffee it is." Vel was more relaxed now going behind the counter pouring into a mug, it was black. Walking back over Vel placed it down in front of Jeri, her head popping up and turning red even amongst the ear. The child who was sitting across was now leaving, but flipped up her skirt as he left. "See you later Vel! Give Robin my regards." he yelled waving lazily.

"Not a problem! Glad to see someone laugh." Robin grinned scratching her head, smiling fondly as he spoke about cars. "No you're not wrong," folding those arms they weren't extremely bulky, but just a bit to lift things bigger then herself. "Glad someone sees us like that, I better get back to work if you need anything give a holler. I'll be happy to hop up and assist as for Ciq over there..." pausing to look at him... "Um... hes..a bit...different..so....yea.. gonna start on a customer's request." a quick pace to the office and off Robin went. Ciq was continuing his work grumbling was a bit more audible now.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:40 pm

Jeri snickers quietly as he picks up his coffee and brings it carefully to his lips. He sips briefly before setting it down and waves to Des, regardless that he doesn't know the kid. "Bye, cutie~"

Rouge pays little mind to the skirt flipping and flaps a hand at Vel to get her attention, tapping something on the menu with emphasis.

"Pardon me then." He says quickly, nodding his head as she wanders off. An eyebrow raises above those designer shades as he murmurs to himself. "Different...? Hm." He seems thoughtful as he approaches Ciq, watching him only momentarily before he speaks. "Is there a problem?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:21 pm

Des paused looking back, rolling around something in his mouth thinking it seems. Coming to a conclusion and glancing up at a tall sisterly figure who followed behind quietly, "Go ahead Ziq, Hibiscus needs to be open now.". Saluting and copying a Star Wars audio of Roger roger Ziq disappeared. "Same to you," Des spoke out tip toeing close enough to Jeri's face seeming to give a kiss on the cheek, but licked it instead. "You taste a bit different, whats your poison?" he asked standing there with hands put away.
Vel looked over at where Rouge was pointing regain herself, "Ah the lemon pie?".

As the man approached closer to Ciq, "...can't even-" he took notice. Ciq glanced up once suddenly slamming it shut, "Owner of the car?" bluntly asking rather rude and straight across not caring really much if it causes offense.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:35 pm

Jeri hardly even appears surprised, letting out a rather sweet laugh that suits his appearance and not his attitude. "Hm? Different? I've been told I taste like a lot of things... But I am not sure what a kid like you would know about that." He smiles at the boy, resting an elbow on the table and chin in hand.

Rouge shakes his head and points again to something next to it.

He simply smiles his charming smile, unruffled. "Not at all. Merely a curious bystander. Your co-worker spoke about you." His shoulders roll in a casual shrug.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:21 pm

"Not much," Des spoke non-chalantly, "..." he paused hearing a pair of giggles coming from the twins. Crawling under the table and sitting himself down beside Jeri, "Mind if I borrow that spoon?" Des pointed to the spoon sitting beside the cup.

"The green tea cheese cake?" Vel asked, and read another one, "Bon bons?".

Pulling a lever off to the side the car slowly descended, "In other words you aren't a customer, so..." Ciq had a glint of annoyance pushing the man out into the office. "Stay out." he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:13 pm

Jeri obliges without hesitation and hands him the spoon, smiling with a hint of melancholy. "I have a son about your age..." He says softly, mostly to himself.

Rouge lets out a huff of breath at his own folly and taps something again. A growl emanates from the area of the table where his hat is situated and he appears a bit startled, glancing nervously at it.

The man simply laughs as he's shoved. It's rather obvious with Ciq's hands placed on him that he's very fit underneath that suit of his. "Feisty. That's nice. I'm sorry for bothering you!" He chuckles more before continuing, "I get bored sometimes."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:41 pm

Taking up the spoon Des fidgets with it seeing how bendable it is. "A son? Where is he now?" Des asked smiling evilly seeing how it can bend and flip back with ease. Taking some jelly out of a jar on the table he flicks it at Sophie hitting the back of her head, "Bet he acts better then I do." Des grinned hiding the spoon as Sophie whipped around looking about angrily. Sophie gets up from the table heading off towards a restroom wiping away at the jelly.

Vel looks quizzical at the sound coming from his hat, not noticing a woman calmly walking over jacket folded the arm. Wearing a instructors outfit with a simple skirt and black leggings. "Besoin d'aide? (Need some help?)" it was directed to the both of them. As this woman stood it seemed to carry a gentle air about herself, it caused Des to however to wiggle uncomfortably seeming to know the lady.

Ciq stood there and grunted slamming the door shut causing this building to vibrate. Robin was behind the counter writing and eating a sandwhich pausing in mid bite, "He is a bit feisty I'll agree on that note.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:57 pm

"I am not so sure about that..." He states simply, trailing off as his eyes grow distant.

Rouge perks up and turns away from his hat quickly, looking to the newcomer but still not speaking. He waves a hand dismissively to her, a sheepish expression on his face.

Jericho finally notices what is going on and giggles slightly, "Just bring him a burger. Rare."

Rouge's eyes flash with alarm at Jeri as he speaks up and he waves his arms dramatically, seeming worried about something. Jeri simply sighs at him and shrugs, "Shut up, babe. It's fine. I can squeeze it out somewhere... I guess..."

The silent man huffs and frowns, banging the table lightly in an act of irritation, causing Jeri to just roll his eyes. "Don't mind him."

Regan smiles and shrugs, "It makes things interesting, anyways. I'm sorry for bothering him. I suppose I better get going by the looks." He pushes up his sunglasses momentarily to give her a wink, his eyes entirely bloodshot and red and his pupils dilated in an extreme degree. It's quick and he lowers them again. "Thank you for putting up with me!" He calls as he begins to walk away, waving over his shoulder. A lovely, smooth voice can be heard singing as he exits out onto the street, which is obviously him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:15 pm

"Ah, sorry." Des answered looking back and forth between the two. "Hm.." reaching into his pocket, those eyes looked up on the table laid a $100 already. Vel looked up at the woman who smiled patting the young waitress head and sat next to Ann. Who in turned hugged this woman tightly, "Mentir!" she yelled happily. Des sighed smiling to himself, "She beat me to the punch." looking at Vel who was unsure what just occurred went off to get the preparations for a burger. Des peeked behind to see who was banging a table, "Whose he?".

"Its fine, hes just hard to handle." seeing his eyes bloodshot and red it caused Robin to frown in a bit of worry. "You aren't hard to handle." seeing him exist she followed after peeking out the door. "Hey!" Robin hurried after this man catching up, "Do you need a taxi or something? I couldn't help notice the condition of your eyes...".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Rouge peered back at Des, blinking once and then twice before smiling gently, his brown eyes warm and pleasant.

"Rouge? He's my special friend." Jeri laughs, speaking fondly as he bats his eyelashes at an oblivious-looking Rouge.

Regan turns in mid-line to his song he's belting out rather loudly, her words causing him to stop. "Ah, well, don't mind me. I'm perfectly fine, you see. I'd just... really like some ice cream..." He appears rather distracted as he says this, gawking down the street for any signs of such a thing.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Looking back and forth between the two, "Oh! I see, hope I didn't ruin the date." Des chuckled getting himself originated on the seat. Smiling at Rouge, having a soft sigh came from Des as a soft beep was sound in his pocket. "I have to leave now, work is calling." he seemed agitated by it, climbing over Jeri and hopping down. "Nice meeting you both, if you ever turn up at Hibiscus ask for Des. It isn't a hard club to find we're pretty popular among this area.".

Robin looked back at Wrench Monkies, "Well I know of a place to get some good ice cream, but I have to watch for customers..an Ciq is due for a break.". Running inside Robin returned with a disgruntled shark man, grumbling under breath, but gave easily to the girls commands. "Ciq owes you an apology for being rude, so.." looking at Ciq who rolled his eyes, walking along side the man. "Lets go..." he mumbled under breath. Robin stood idly there waving before heading back inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum