Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Waffles

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood and Waffles Empty Blood and Waffles

Post by October Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:29 pm

moiredead wrote:Hustling and bustling it was surely packed today in Waffle Cafe. Plenty of customers jam packed sitting next to one another in a line by the bar. Vel was managing well passing drinks and occasionally handling a few tables to clean. Pausing shortly to glance around for new customers, "I'm going on break Ralph." she called out to the kitchen. A small window was there where small papers hung above, a large man's hand waved as Vel smiled triumphantly over the hard work. Going behind the counter a few other waitress were working away all of them dressed differently. One wearing a causal maid uniform with panda ears to one dressed as a mouse. Vel however choose a lolita with chipmunk ears and tail those long pigtails were curled into buns. Releasing them from captivity and throwing over a purse behind, Vel glanced about one last time for any new customers.
Blood and Waffles Shiki.%28TNC%29.full.347770
A man, tall and lean enters the cafe with a clang of the small bell at the top of the entrance door. Swathed in dark, dark black a bone chilling cold wafts in behind him, seemingly emanating from his very person. He scans the customers with a deadpan gaze, a few stopping to stare at the strange newcomer. He's pale, almost unhealthily so, in an odd ghostly manner. What seems to be a scabbard peeks out from below his long, leather coat as he approaches the counter with an almost cat-like grace. His movements are refined but confident as he slides into a seat, the same cold aura still following him.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blood and Waffles Empty Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Vel tilted her head to the side almost questionable about his atmosphere. Most of the customers who were regulars or new at times seemed more open. However he was a bit different, placing back her items. Vel smiled innocently taking out a application and laying it in front of him. Opening her small lips to speak, but was spoken over by a odd voice below the counter. "You look like you need some money." it was hoarse and old sounding like a bent out of shape grandfather. The girl sighed almost distraught, damage already done.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:28 pm

His glittering blue eyes narrow in contempt at her, and he places one long finger onto the application in front of him without so much as a glance at the words printed on its face.

"Excuse me?" His voice is rather deep, irritation lacing it ever so slightly. "I would hope you aren't implying what I think you are... For your sake."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:04 pm

"You heard me!" it was the same old grandfather voice a soft glow was coming from her bag. Vel stepped back, "My apologies, my comrade is rather mouthy. I was giving good intentions by handing this application in hopes you would sign up with what skill you showed. Your very agile and none the less," Vel began to mess with her pigtails those purple eyes gesturing to show most of the waitress were in fact female only. "It'll be nice to have a male around." Vel leaned down going about under the counter pulling out three different head bands one rabbit, cat, cow, chipmunk, or vulpine. "We're required to wear theses."

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:20 pm

He stares at her for a long moment, clearly not pleased.

"I didn't come here today to be insulted." He peers down at the application as well as the headbands and visibly frowns. "Secondly, you really think I'd wear one of those? You're a fool and poor at flattery.... Now, what I DO want is for you to shut your comrade up, by force if necessary and get these atrocities out of my sight before you and I have a real problem on our hands, miss." He gives her a strained, forced little smile that doesn't even come close to meeting his dead eyes.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:38 pm

Vel scratched her head removing the headbands and application. "My apologies." excuses never fell out from her mouth, fitting to the clothing of a maid was equally to her obedience. "What would you wish Master?" Vel asked having her hands behind the back waiting to take his order. As for the comrade it was fairly opposite in the matter, "Vel get me out of this bag now." it declared. It fell on deaf ears, other then a soft kick to a bag. A small child however found a seat next to the man wearing a baggy hoodie with green patches all about and dark green hair under it messily about covering his eyes barely their however soft blue. Having baggy black pants with them having more patches seemingly for some rave or club. Oddly the child wore a pair of gloves, his presence had been undecided.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:00 am

Hoshi paid the newcomer no mind whatsoever, eyeballing Vel up and down with his strange, strange eyes.

"I am happy to know that you realize when it is time to apologize. How very becoming of a lady." He says smoothly, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms.

"Master..." He continues with a sinister smirk after a time of careful consideration, "Would like nothing but water. I would like you to get it for me."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:51 pm

Vel paid no mind to his eyes, keeping them paralyzed down to the floor. Turning away and heading towards a soda fountain where thousands of different hoses were laid out. Taking the hose labeled water and a cup swirled with different colors and a flowing bottom of a dress. It filled halfway and Vel looked over at Hoshi, "How many ice pieces, Master?" she asked watching the boy from the corner of her eye. The boy seemed happily content playing on a small handheld focusing all to much on it with a tongue stuck out from the side. Hardly noticing a teenage girl sitting next to him with long pigtails the color of sea foam blue and green highlights. About her neck however were headphones, sticker-ed up with odd cats and anime. The shirt she wore was short exposing a simple stomach with short black pants and bright neon green stockings. The eyes oddly seemed almost unreal like staring at a the new models of a furby.

A loud clash could be heard off in the distance as it startled most of the customers, but not the boy or Vel. "Sorry about that!" a British voice spoke up it was a teenager with short blonde hair and baby blue eyes with a star tattoo inside it. He wore a butler uniform, an scratched his head embarrassed entirely beside him was a younger girl with soft green eyes with green eyes lazily looking about. Having herself a beanie hat with buttons adoring its pinkness and a white dress puffy enough on bottom and tight on top. The girl wore ribbons up to her knee with simple sunday shoes colored a soft pink with white stockings. "Mint!" the teenage boy scolded at this girl who jumped slightly from his voice. "I'm sorry Richie, I just got excited is all.." her voice was trembling and gentle like a rabbit at which he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:37 am

"'Shiiii~" A chipper voice calls out from the doorway as the bell dings, stopping Hoshi in mid-sentence. "I found Riri's momma outside." A young male approaches Hoshi, grinning from ear-to-ear and proceeds to lean on him, giggling like a school girl. He's of average height and build with short gray hair and eyes that match. He also seems to be missing his shoes for this venture, heedless of any signs warning against such.

"Jeff." Hoshi states simply, a deep rumble to his voice.

Jeff laughs again, nuzzling the side of Hoshi's face, which Hoshi ignores outright.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:11 am

Vel raised her hand covering a half smile, the other half was being fought back. "Excuse me." she spoke softly picking up her bag to head to break. "Another maid will be taking my place, Master." pushing two doors which lead to the kitchen, Vel went inside closing them behind herself sighing in relief. Inside this kitchen there was one cook and he was busy baking. "I'm heading to break now." Vel spoke up sitting herself cozily in a corner upon the floor. Opening up that simple purse and pulled out a old book with a face upon it made from skin. "I really wish you wouldn't speak." Vel mumbled to the book as its eyes opened and rolled.

Mint climbed up on the bar stool two away from Hoshi and Jeff wiggling it back and forth knees placed upon it. "They have carrot cake.." she drooled slightly reading the specials board. Richard chuckled sitting down on the right of Mint one seat away from Hoshi. "Get what you want, but remember the mistress is excepting us to be on time." Richard stared at the board almost sadden it seemed. The boy glanced up once showing a purple band aid upon his nose and star on the cheek, leaning back on that bar stool mumbling something. A waitress was coming over towards Jeff poking him softly to get his attention, "Sir our policy needs you to be wearing shoes. No shoes no shirt no service..." smiling innocently as this waitress stood there smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:04 pm

Jeff turns to the new waitress and visibly frowns, latching onto Hoshi tighter. "'Shi," He whines out to the calm man, "This lady is weird."

Hoshi watches Vel go before sighing at the woman, "Would it make any difference, ma'am, if I told you that he is mentally incapable of understanding your rules. Just leave him be." His tone suggests this isn't a request and more of a command, waving her away dismissively as Jeff sticks out his tongue childishly at her.

Unbeknownst to everyone, a very slim, dark figure has appeared sitting in a booth in the back, silently sipping tea. A frigid air surrounds him, much darker and colder than Hoshi's aura.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:46 pm

"Incapable of understanding our rules? He seems to understand the concept of clothing." it seems she didn't pay mind to the command. The waitress was whipped around by a younger looking boy with his hair in a pony tail, when he spoke it seemed it could be either boy or girl. The waitress seemed almost a bit frightened on who it was and coughed, "I'll go get him a pair of extra shoes.." the waitress hurriedly walked away and around a corner going into a different entrance of the kitchen. As that teenage boy went over towards Mint and Richard smiling simply his voice was odd boy or girl. "Young Mistress are you interested in carrot cake?" he asked.

"Mmhmm!" Mint declared as Richard chuckled, "Yes if we can have red velvet on the side we are in quite a hu-." he paused noticing that particular aura his eyes were glancing about to find the source, Mint tugged on his sleeve puffing her cheeks. "Richie.." Mint whined as he shook his head, "Sorry we'll be using cash of course.".

"Sounds excellent it won't be taking long, if there is anything else you need ask for Robin." the teenage butler spoke with a slight bow. Richard seemed a bit surprised, as that boy walked away going behind the counter writing on a piece of paper and posting it up. Robin turned towards the lone boy and teenage girl, "I see you are back again, the usual?" it asked as the boy nodded with a almost displeased face. "Yea, the usual make it a happy gumi yogurt...I'm a bit disappointed right now." he sighed.

"Understood." those hands the butler had moved swiftly gathering different ingredients and spourting out frozen yogurt into a glass cup its scent was that of cheesecake, but a color of grass. "You have a good memory." the boy teased Robin who nodded slightly adding gummy bears on top of it passing it to the boy afterwards looking at Hoshi next, waiting for his order.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:06 pm

Fletcher's aura reaches from the booth like icy cold tendrils, creeping this way and that, running up people's backs and over their arms. It causes hair to stand on end, awakening an animal-like instinct of deep fear in most people. He seems calm enough, continuing to sip something that smells akin to chamomile with a hint of lemon or something minty. He remains silent, his face shielded slightly by his satin top hat as he does a crossword splayed out on the table in front of him.

Jeff pipes up to Robin, clinging to Hoshi almost like a raft. "I want cake, lady ma'am!" He grins widely. Regardless that Robin is androgynous, it seems he has an idea of what they actually are. Hoshi stares at Robin, eyes flashing a glowing amethyst. His gaze is penetrating, almost as if he can see everything they're thinking.

"The service here is rather abhorrent." He comments as he stares. "Just bring me the damn glass of water. It isn't hard, hm?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:52 pm

Mint was shaking softly frightened by something, "I'll wait outside Richie, something doesn't feel right." she was shaking so much her teeth was chattering. Richard sighed hugging her close, "Calm down Mint, those will be out soon no worries.". Looking back at Fletcher, curious if anyone else could see him. There was a part of Richard that grew curious about going closer. "Let us go sit over there shall we?" he asked as Mint nodded reluctantly being held with one arm under and across to where his hand rested on the rabbit's back.

Looking at Jeff, it made Robin smile seeing his grin, "Right away, how about I make it 3 cakes and some milk?" looking at Hoshi she nodded pouring out the water and getting it fresh placing it in front before heading into the kitchen and back out holding a tray. One cake perfectly squared, having array of colors from the rainbow to its frosting simply a play dough blue with a sparkler. The other having a strawberry hollowed out with white chocolate center and as for the cake it was caramel flavored. Last, but not least was a chocolate cake coated in more chocolate and a simple scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side. A glass of milk was placed down first and those delicious cakes, "The other two are on the house," Robin leaned back taking up some glasses from under the counter and a rag from behind cleaning them. Robin was used to such comments, but hard to restrain; do to a feeeew anger problems, "If there is anything else you need your server Vel will be out soon Sir.".

Vel pushed open the doors coming outside she looked towards Robin, a bit surprised. Then over at Hoshi seeing how he had his water already, Vel was disappointed and frightened..it felt odd to her since most of the time this cafe had a happy atmosphere. When Vel met Robin's eyes at which were fixated on the glass cup, "Ro..robin.." she stuttered a bit blushing under breath and glanced up seeing Hoshi was still present. Snapping back to her job she waited patiently for an order.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:27 pm

The man sitting alone in the corner doesn't look up as they approach. He has a teapot next to him, which he promptly uses to fill his cup while still staring at his puzzle. It somehow grows dimmer in cafe, shadowed, as they near him.

Jeff's eyes widen greatly as the cakes are presented, squeaking like an overexcited little boy. He lets go of Hoshi finally to sit down, looking all too pleased. He studies them for a time before peering up, gesturing at one of them and then Robin, "Lady! What does this one taste like?"

Hoshi doesn't even touch his water, still staring almost unblinkingly so at Robin. It is very unnerving.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Richard looks at the shadows, questionably frowning at it. "Mind if I sit with you?" Mint was clawing at Richard's jacket as he set her down. People who piqued his interest came from his mother, a old habit. Mint however ran off towards a child like play area not acknowledging anyone. "I'm staying over here." she spoke as Richard sighed hearing this, "Fine fine.".

Robin looked over a bit surprised and smiled warmly, "That one is a bit odd," the rainbow colored one had 3 different flavors inside its bready goodness to its icing. "The icing represents happiness; the flavor of cotton candy. Its bread however is pumpkin spice, peach, and I think Dr. pepper. It acts a bit odd on the taste buds, but over all its sweet and has a bite of soda to it. As for the other two caramel and a overdose of chocolate..." Looking over at Hoshi, "May I help you?" it came off a usual tone she was happy at the moment from Jeff's reaction. Vel had taken notice on Hoshi staring at Robin realizing something. "Ah Robin I need some assitance!" Vel looked at Hoshi and then Robin who looked up nodding. "I'm coming." Robin spoke up going over towards Vel who acted as if trying to reach a hanging cup on the wall. It slightly showed some muslce on Robin as she lifted Vel up at the waist just ever so to grab a imprinted mug with the logo of this Cafe.

Robin settled Vel back down, "Thank you Robin,".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:13 pm

Fletcher peers up, surprised. He has naturally wide eyes, glowing with an odd light, the swirls that serve as his pupils moving ever so slightly as someone stares. The Dias de los Muertos designs on his face seemed to be cracked and etched into his skin in some way that doesn't seem like tattoo, but natural instead. He does not blink whatsoever as he speaks, his voice soft and almost otherworldly.

"Y-yes. You may." He still seems surprised by something, shuffling away his crossword with gloved hands. Regardless of any creepiness and unease that may be felt by his presence, he seems like a gentle, soft spoken person from the get go.

Jeff frowns, suddenly irritated at Robin's leaving. "Lady!" He calls sharply, pouting and crossing his arms over his chest like an insolent child. Hoshi's eyes still follow them, as he's still staring.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Richard sat down content, his eyes were a bit strange, but he admired them. "I'm sorry for surprising you, are you sure? My mistress always gets after me for intruding personal spaces? But I couldn't help myself." he was scratching his head laughing embarrassed a bit.

Robin perked a bit hearing Jeff, and was about to hustle back over, but Vel held onto her coat tails. "I'll handle this please allow me to confide in my Masters." Vel spoke up as Robin nodded looking over at Jeff sadden a bit he was growing on her just a bit. "Alright Vel, I'll continue to my customers then." Robin stared back at Hoshi chewing her lip as she went back towards the boy eating yogurt.

"Anything else I can get you sire?" Robin asked as the boy was chewing on the spoon. "Hm yea can you get me some more yogurt, I feel like its going to be a while." he stretched looking at Hoshi staring back. "That is mine." the boy spoke under breath and then grinned at Robin. "So still working hard?" he was leaning forward pausing that game he was playing. Robin nodded, "Always, the usual 3 guess?" she spoke smiling as she refilled that cup. "Yup, I'm gonna win this time and you will owe me food." the boy grinned wider at which Robin sighed not amused,"Alright Des.".

Vel came back over, "Master." she spoke up a bit louder then usual to get his attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:44 pm

"Personal space? That is a Human concept, hm?" He asks, curious, as he tidies up his space a bit more and gestures to the seat across from him invitingly.

The gray haired man growled deep under his breath at Vel, "I sad other lady."

A smile spreads across Hoshi's face, a small, sinister smile as before. He finally takes a sip of his drink, looking away from Robin and at Jeff and Vel.

"If I were you, miss..." He murmurs slowly, "I'd get him what he wants."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Richard looks a bit surprised as he did so, "It is a human concept, took her a while to learn about it." he chuckled. Looking around he took note in not many people noticing this man, "Huh...no one can see you?" Richard asked looking back at him a bit sadden.

Vel looked a bit surprised by the sudden attitude, "Young Master, I'm afraid she can not come over.". Des was glaring slightly while licking his spoon eating the yogurt, Robin noticed his attention towards those two. Des looked at Robin, "Lets start that game shall we?" he asked as she shook her head looking back at Des. "I will, but let me calm down her young master." unannounced Des reached over gripping her wrist triggering Robin to look at Des with a glare. "I suggest in you letting me go, before I get really unhappy." at which he raised his hands sitting back down while Robin went over adjusting her sleeve.

"What is the matter?" Robin asked to Jeff as Vel looked a bit surprised at her appearance. Vel was about to say something, but the way Robin was already peeved she held her tongue looking at Hoshi, "Please don't cause any trouble..." it was a beg inside her voice a very sad plead.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:22 pm

He looks around at the people as well, still failing to blink at any point. "In a way... But I suppose it's for the best." Looking up at Richard, he studies him slightly... or so it seems anyways with all his swirly-ness. "But you noticed me..."

Still remaining with his arms crossed, Jeff bares sharp fanged teeth at her unhappily. "I was askin' you stuff and you left! I wanted to talk to you!"

With a short chuckle, Hoshi simply shrugs, "I am not doing anything."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:01 am

"I couldn't help it, something rather drew me over." he couldn't help, but stare into those eyes, "Where are you from?" Richard asked. Robin frowned and sighed, "I know you wished to talk,...and we may continue the conversation if you wish." Robin leaned back against the wall getting comfy and laid a lollipop nearest to Jeff it had a particular color of purple and something swirling in the center. Vel still contained a soft beg in voice, "Please get him to calm down then..at least..".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:28 am

"I live not far from here." Fletcher stares right back unabashedly. "Oh, forgive my manners. Would you like some tea?" He asks suddenly, another tea cup manifesting from some shadow onto the table with a little saucer to match.

Jeff gives her a smug smile, nodding his head. "Yeah.... Lady, tell me how you taste? Are you good?" He asks, sniffing the air near her and licking his lips.

Hoshi says nothing, listening silently and sipping his water again.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:39 am

"You can come along with me and my companion." looking at the teacup Richard looked at the tea then cup. "I hate to be rude, but well...I have a slight problem." Richard peeled back the fake skin reveling just bone under it. "Otherwise I would love to have some of what you are drinking looks quite delightful! Did you make it yourself?" Richard motioned back to the tea.

Robin cocked an eyebrow licking herself, "Unfortunately no, I eat plenty of garlic so my skin and scent is a bit off. So I have to use plenty of perfume to mask it, but if you enjoy the perfume smell its cupcakes.." Robin took up another lollipop it was brightly colored and she started to suck on it. Vel looked at the two prepared to protect Robin at all costs.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:59 pm

Fletcher nods his head, putting the teacup back in the shadows and watches it disappear. He smiles in a subdued way, eyes swirling a bit faster and then stopping to their normal snail's pace as Richard reveals himself. "I was wondering why you kept yourself shrouded so..."

Jeff's attention turns to Vel, "What about you?" He asks, still brimming with curiosity.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum