Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Waffles

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood and Waffles - Page 5 Empty Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:46 pm

It does and he quiets, cooing a little in his own little language again, though it's more directed at Ciq this time around. He relaxes and rests his head on him, heaving a large sigh in the process.

He quickly nods, eyes growing as wide as saucers. It seems he must be very hungry. "Pizza...?" The boy seems hopeful, almost as if he might not get what it is she's suggesting.

"I don't think he likes me very much though..." He seems sad, disappointed in fact. "You sound like my friend though. He says I should say something." Peering up at the building as they stop, he nods, perking back up. "Mmhm! Are you going to come in?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:16 pm

Scratching his own nose Ciq watches in silence, scratching Sol's head. "Sleepy time?" he asked looking at him. Floating there he makes himself into a small raft keeping Sol on top. Although keeping a watchful eye on the boy.

Looking a bit surprised at his question, "Pizza its bready salty and somtimes sweet really good actually." holding out her hand. "Lets head out and get some, I know of a good restruant!" Robin got up smiling triumphly, "Anything scary happens I'll whoop their butts.".

"Why do you say that?" Vel asked staring at Psychs and giggled. "Your friend is completely right." she nudged him gently on the side and stares at the building then looks back. "I'll come inside, I don't feel exactly safe when I'm alone." Vel looked a bit embarrassed by saying that.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:37 pm

He makes himself very comfortable again, yawning softly and rubbing at his face with a wet hand. Randomly, he pipes up, "Duck? ...Fiiisshhyy, duck?"

Presley reaches for her hand, hesitating for a long moment before taking it with the utmost care. He slides off his seat and to his feet, clutching her hand tightly after. "Okay. 'cause I know lots of scary stuff."

"He isn't very nice sometimes." He wrinkles his nose cutely before grinning. "Well, come in then! I don't want to leave you here by yourself, anyways." Psychs tugs her along, heading for the door.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:59 pm

"Duck?..." Ciq thinks for a moment and shakes head, "No shark...go to sleep." he mentioned rubbing Sol's head.

"Really now? Don't work me to much there." teasing the child with a chuckle as she started to walk out of Wrench Monkies locking it up. "Want a piggy back ride?" Robin asked looking down at him as they walked.

"Oh it'll be fine, I dealt with some rude people at the cafe." almost tripping from the tug Vel laughed. "Thanks Psychs your to awesome." running up behind excusing herself when running into anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Sol purrs at him and drools slightly as Ciq pets his head. He doesn't seem to be listening or understanding, pressing his nose against Ciq and starts sniffing him again, closely and more thoroughly than before. He seems to be still overly curious, grabbing the man's face and shoulders and arms experimentally.

"Piggy back?" He seems confused for another time, looking back up at her and meeting her gaze. "Do you know a piggy?"

He leads her in quickly, asking the person at the front if someone named "Toby" is around. (Not the same Toby that is October. lol) This place seems kind of similar to the cafe in the sense that it's themed and the employees, the men, wear costumes based on it. Today is a Western theme. Psychs beams at her, "Well, if you like me, you'll like Toby! We're best friends."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:35 pm

Staying quiet he allows Sol to touch, fidgeting almost on certain areas. Mostly about the arms, reaching out to rub his back gently. "Ciq.." he mentions under breath, upon his neck there were fine gills opening and closing pushing water. The ears were pointy now, "You are to curious...".

Robin coughed to the side holding back a few laughs. "No no here climb up on my back." kneeling down in front of him with her back turned. "Just sit there and hold on to my shoulders." looking back slightly she waited for Presley.

(oh! XD) Vel was caught up looking around amazed by it all, and paused looking at Psychs. "Oh!" she couldn't help, but grow flustered blushing madly at all. "This is a bad idea oh..dear..." Vel's eyes looked to the floor staring at where Psych's feet were and clung closely.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:53 pm

"Pettt~" He says, though it isn't clear if he means Ciq or himself. Solis, innocent or otherwise, touches everywhere though it seems he is better at exploring with his mouth like a baby. "Ccciiiiqqqqq...." He drools more on the man underneath him as he hisses out his name but whether or not he understands it as such is not apparent.

He complies much quicker than last time. It seems she may be earning his trust more. Climbing on, he grips her shoulders tightly, a bit nervous. "L-like this?"

"Bad idea? Do you not like this place...?" Psychs looks to her in bewilderment, glancing around at men entertaining women and other men alike, dressed as cowboys and otherwise.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:39 pm

"Pet?..." Ciq questions this not sure if Solis called him a pet. Ciq shivers over Solis's mouth, taking his own thumb and breaking it to pop in Solis's mouth. It grows right afterwards, "Yes I'm Ciq." the drool rolls off into this water a soft humming sound could be heard, a filter needless to say. "What are you looking for?" Ciq asked thinking of breast feeding.

"Yep!" Robin reached behind herself folding her arms behind to cradle Presley's buns and stepped up jogging. When staring down below Robin's breasts were bound in bandages and there were dog tags jumping in time with her. "So Cutey-Putey what do you like for veggies?" Robin was open-minded it seems, the more you stared at her skin there were scars hidden away with make-up or fading.

Vel shakes her head causing those pigtails flying about with her face red, "No no its fine! I'm just..very...well I'm not used to such..well this much. Its so embarrassing," it was obvious Vel was not only a virgin, but couldn't grow used to an idea of men and women conversing or flirting much.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:00 pm

He crunches down on his thumb chewing and eating it. His hands continue to wander as licks Ciq lightly and scraps his teeth against his skin. It becomes steadily clearer what he's trying to accomplish here, though it seems innocent on the surface. "Ciiiqqq..." He breathes out again, giggling at something only he finds funny, "Fisssshhh."

"I like, uhm, lots of them. I'm not picky." He doesn't even look at her breasts, resting his cheek on her shoulder. His stomach growls loudly at the prospect of food and he seems rather tired, in all honesty.

Psychs opens his mouth to say something but is interrupted by a small young man, fully decked in a rather adorable and skimpy cowboy outfit. "Psychs!" He says excitedly, running towards the cross dresser to grab him up in a hug. His hair is short and a reddish brown in color, eyes large and brown as well. Toby, as one could assume, is pretty much the same height as Psychs, possibly a little shorter and just as cute.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:21 pm

"Hm.." Ciq eyes him and lifts Solis plopping the child beside this pool. "No." he mentions scratching the child's head. Swimming over on the opposite side grabbing a shirt and some pants to make into a pillow. "Sleep." with that Ciq flips down under water, but kept Solis in sight.

Robin grins happily, "Good! I'll fill that puppy up with plenty of veggies and some yummy pepz." a simple restaurant came into distance holding a old fashion malt shop. Opening up the double doors and entering in. Walking over to a booth Robin sat him down taking her biker jacket off to lay on Presley. "How can I help you?" a elderly woman had come across their table. "Pizza ultimate please an two sodas." Robin watched as she left and sighed softly tired herself.

Vel watched the two friends smiling and giggling just slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:31 pm

He whines at being put down, holding out his arms to him as he leaves. Visibly slumping, he begins to sulk, flopping over onto the floor and whimpering and whining like the child he is.

"Do you have a dad?" He asks after a time, swinging his legs in his seat again and kicking it lightly with gentle thumps.

Psychs tugs Toby forward toward Vel, "Vel, this is Toby. Toby, this is Vel."

Upon further notice, Toby has a curled dog tail the same color as his hair coming out of the back of his pants. It wags enthusiastically, making it obvious it's real or at least robotic. "Hi there and welcome! Have you been here before?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:55 pm

Ciq sighs folding his arms swimming back up picking up Solis, "You are going to be fairly difficult.." he mentions under breath not truly annoyed although. Floating back in position, previous before pulling Solis off.

"I did at one point.." Robin answered as the pizza was set out in front of them stacked full of veggies and meat. "But hes gone," cutting it she arranged a plate for Presley.

"No I've never been here before." holding out her hand to Toby, "Its a pleasure in meeting you!" Vel spoke up smiling happily at the two. "Is that a robotic tail?" Vel asked fully intrigued in it taking her mind away from the place.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:03 am

Sol quiets again. He behaves himself this time, yawning impossibly wide and settling down finally. His eyelids droop but he tries to fight it, to no avail. He drops off rather quickly, growling lightly now and then in his sleep and twitching.

He studies the slice presented before him and scoops it up, regardless if it's hot, and nibbles on it. Smiling widely, he doesn't seem to mind it, though as he eats more he picks off some of the meat, seeming to prefer the veggies over it.

Toby tries to look back at his tail and laughs, "No! It's real! Look~" He offers, taking off his hat to reveal pointed dog-like ears on the top of his head. "I'm a shiba, pleased ta meet'cha~" He laughs, rhyming on purpose.

Psychs smiles faintly, shrugging "Toby is a dog. It's funny but cute, right?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:20 am

Holding Solis's body close as he starts to fall asleep himself, pulling himself close by to an edge so in case Sol needed to get off. Thinking to himself silently why so suddenly he decided to take in this child.

"Glad you like it." taking up a slice herself she started to dig in, realizing it was hot. Robin placed it down fanning herself, "Yeowch! Kid you can handle alot." Robin took a swig of cola draining it down. Looking towards the entrance there was a faint smile come to her lips, seeing someone familiar. It was a boy with brown hair and eyes walking in casually sitting in front of Robin and taking a slice,
"Hey Aaron, shouldn't you be home?". A shrug came from him listening to a mp3 silently munching.

"Oh wow! I've never met someone like you." Vel reaches out touching those ears, "Pleased to meet you!" she giggled at his rhyme and looked over at Psychs, "Its very cute! Ah I would love both of you to work at the cafe such cuteness." Vel held her face smiling, but it caused her to realize where they were. "Ah.." turning a bright red again.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:30 am

A whispering voice can be heard, soft and distant to him, inflection masculine. 'Take good care of him...' Is all it seems to say before the presence immediately dissipates. Solis doesn't seem to notice at all, continuing to snooze.

His pink eyes shift to the newcomer, pausing in md-bite, a string of cheese hanging off of his chin. He blinks slowly, shifting shyly and looking to Robin, setting his slice down.

Toby leans into the ear touching, almost as if asking to be scratched. He giggles as well, "I like working here though. It's really exciting.... What cafe do you work at?"

Continuing to smile, Psychs watches the two quietly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:04 am

"Who..." Ciq looked about questioning on who spoke, looking at Solis he settles down. "I'm going to be busy tomorrow.." he mumbles falling asleep next. In a single room having stone flooring and walls to ceiling. A single bed was pushed against the right wall a door across from it and upon the left; one table with a chair. Richard was sitting silently at this table reading by single candle light. His wooden door was left open showing there was a kitchen and sounds of moaning.

"Its alright Presley, this is Aaron pretty decent kiddo." reaching over to Presley she cleaned up the bit of cheese. "No need to be shy, keep eating." Robin wiped her hands, looking over at Aaron. "So what are you doing out so late?" she continued eating some pizza. "Just wondering..." he answered finally.

Scratching his ear, "I bet its exciting,..sorry I'm a bit eh in these type of crowds." Vel stopped scratching. "Oh Waffle Cafe actually! Psychs signed up to work with us." she grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:16 am

The room becomes frigid, a darkened aura flowing in like tendrils, dimming the light from the candle but not putting out completely.

Looking to Aaron, Presley chews his lip before speaking softly. "...Hi, Aaron. Do you, uhm, like pizza too?" He attempts a smile at him, his trusting innocence shining through again.

"Oh, I've been there! That place is pretty neat." His tail continues to wag. "Psychs signed on, huh? Well, that's cool. That's closer to me! ...So what did you guys come in for anyways?"

"Just to say hello! I should probably walk Vel home soon." Psychs answers, glancing to her.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:29 am

Richard looked about, "Fletcher?" he asks placing down the book.

"Eh, its not great." Aaron started licking his fingers, reaching over he helps himself to Robin's soda. It shows that Robin doesn't mind one bit, "How old are you Presley?" she asks smiling at Presley.

"It is pretty neat I have admit, I'm hoping soon though we get new outfits." Vel seems excited about it and grins, "Yea! We'll have to stop on by often after work. " Vel looks over at Psychs, "Oh right.. it is getting about that time." faintly blushing at him walking her home, "I hope I'm not making you walk to far out of your way.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:37 am

Hypnotizing eyes glow from underneath the confines of the small bed, unblinking and bright. "Evening..." Comes Fletcher's soft spoken voice. "I hope I am not out of line..."

"I don't... know..." Presley says slowly, appearing thoughtful. "It isn't like I have a birthday. I saw one of those on a thingy called a tele... television?" He looks to Aaron and then Robin again for reassurance he said that correctly.

"I usually walk around at night." Psychs shrugs, nudging her gently in a comforting way. "It's okay. We're friends now."

Toby nods in agreement, "I have to get back to work anyways. Master said he was going to stop in and check on me."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:54 am

"Evening, and no your perfectly fine. I hope you don't mind all the noise." Richard chuckles mentioning to the moaning and groaning,"Would you care to sit? I can get another chair for you.". Getting up and swiftly walking into the kitchen coming back with a chair. Richard had only a vest on and under it was a button up shirt with tie, "Did you have any trouble getting here?",

"Television..yea...and well..haven't your parents celebrated the day you were born?" Robin asked frowning a bit at this pausing from eating entirely as Aaron continued glancing over his watch, a scream echoed in the distance. He seemed to smile and then continued to eat.

"Yea, but...its not pleasant leaving a friend alone at night." Vel frowned staring at Psychs pouting now. Looking at Toby she nodded in agreement, "Good luck with work, whose the owner of this place anyway?" curiosity peeking.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:04 am

He slips out from underneath the bed like it's the easiest thing in the world, his top hat in hand. "Oh. I do not mind." His eyes shift to the door and then back to him before he seats himself politely in the chair. "No. Not at all. I knew the moment we met where it was."

Presley shakes his head, not even batting an eyelash at the scream coming from the distance, as if he's accustomed to similar sounds. "Nuh uh." He says simply, eyeing Aaron curiously and almost.. longingly?

"Psychs will be fine! He's tougher than he looks." He pauses at her question and then practically beams. "My Master Shiro owns it. He bought it when I started working here so I'd be safe." He says this with the utter loyalty and devotion you'd expect from a dog.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:32 am

"That is pretty neat, how did you know?" Richard was curious now, he wasn't wearing his fake skin. "You've been doing tha-" he pauses standing up staring at the door way. A woman wearing a long white silk dress, stood there with silver hair over her shoulder. Golden eyes looking back and forth between the two, "I was wondering who else was inside this house.". bowing her head it seemed to be the owner. Richard bowed, "Sorry Mistress, a friend of mine had come by." he stood straight up seeing her hold a tray with tea cups and tea pot. Ares walked forward placing it down on the table, looking at Fletcher "May I take your hat and coat?".

"Hm..well I guess I can do some back ground checking. Birthdays are kinda big for kids around your age." Robin scratches her head, hearing a scream it caused her to look out the window, "Geez someone must have their tv turned up high.". Aaron nodded in agreement, looking at Presley, "Yes?".

"Shiro wow that is a odd name, rather unique. I'm glad he's keeping you safe that is a pretty sweet guy." she looks over at Psychs, and nods. "Alright, but if he doesn't show up tomorrow I'm going to be worried." Vel hugged Toby tightly and stepped back looking at Psychs. "I'll wait outside so you two can talk for a bit, nice meeting you Toby!" Vel spoke up happily before walking outside shivering and shuttering at the sights till reaching outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:44 am

Fletcher shrugs his slim shoulders, "I just know." He puts simply. He looks up in his calm manner as Ares enters, "Hello..." He pauses, listening to Richard. "ma'am... I hope I am not intruding." Those eyes of his stare, unnerving as they are, watching her every movement. "No, that is quite fine. Unless you find it rude of me to refuse? I am not certain of customs..."

Eyes flitting to Robin, Presley appears rather doubtful. Looking back to Aaron after, he smiles once more. "I just... Is that a music thing?" He asks, uncertainly pointing to his MP3 player. "My brother and sister had them, I think. Before they..." Trailing off, he grows a bit distant, sad almost.

Toby hugs her warmly and tightly before she exits, waving as she does. "Nice to meet you~"

Psychs doesn't take very long and soon emerges, still chipper as always. "Okay out here?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:05 am

"You are doing no such thing, a friend of Richard is a friend of the Grim house hold. Don't worry about customs here, you are a guest." Ares waves her hand and walks away back towards the door. "Mistress," Richard calls out at which she turns around, "Please don't worry yourself any further.". Ares simply smiles heading out the door, "Clean up after your finished." her voice rings disappearing as fast as she appeared. Richard looks over at the tea seeing it was peppermint, "That was my mistress Ares, she probably grew worried over me when you appeared." he chuckles a bit nervously and stares at the tea fondly. "Anyhow! Come and sit." Richard offered.

"Whats wrong?" pulling him close protectively, "Never mind hey look here.." Robin pulled out her own it was small and she plugged in some headphones hitting the play button it was on Money by Mystery Skulls. Aaron stretches out, "Its a mp3 player..." he gets up slowly, "Rob I'm gonna head home, getting tired.".

Vel looks back she so happened to be the one to scream, up on a pole high above was a body strung up in barb wire and slowly being roasted. Its eyes were melted and clothes long gone, she steps back hugging Psychs.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:33 pm

"My appearance can be rather intimidating..." He says, trailing off. After he watches Ares leave, he pulls up his chair and sits back down, crossing his slender legs. He begins staring at Richard instead, rather entranced. A tiny smile comes to his face.

Presley seems absolutely fascinated. "How does it do that?" His attention is pulled away from the device as Aaron says he he's leaving and he deflates, obviously disappointed. "...Bye...."

Eyes growing wide, Psychs doesn't waste any time grabbing her hand. "C'mon, we can't stay here." He hurries along, dragging her with him. "Where do you live?" The question is urgent but calm.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum