Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue?!

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Continue?! - Page 11 Empty Re: Continue?!

Post by October Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:01 am

"I enjoy doing what I do. It isn't any reason to thank me. You can argue it is my nature, after all." His slim shoulders shrug under his grasp before he flashes Arch another one of his rare, tiny smiles. "...I suppose you did miss me. Should I return the favor?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Continue?! - Page 11 Empty Pondering

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:07 pm

"What ever you want Midi." He sinks down into an embrace again. "Im jsut showing you more attention is all, but what ever you ask of me... Id never turn you down."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:29 am

The look on his face becomes devoid again, his common expression, head tilting. "Nothing ever crossed your mind? All right then. No need to be so passive, however."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:34 am

"Oh, well I wouldnt say it never crossed my mind." He wispers into Midnights ear. His toung careeses the earloabe as he pulls away. "Taking things slow isnt passive love."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:39 am

"I was remarking on the permission to do as I please." He runs fingers up an arm wrapped around him, watching it. "So tell me. What did cross your mind, then? No secrets here."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:44 am

"Midnight. My invitation was the same as the last... Was it not?" He pulls away, turning the spirits torso so he can see him with a coy smile. I figured you would be able to think it through?" His hands finding there way across the cool chest. Tips of fingers playing on the tiny bumps covered by fabric.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:00 am

He laughs. A tiny giggle that is but a breath and is almost as quick as one. "My flirting needs work." He leaves it at that, leaning towards that coy smile of his for a kiss, lips as coolly pleasant as the rest of him. Arch feels a shifting in his arms as he is distracted, rapid and sudden until something tickles him. As he parts, he is met with a Midnight that isn't entirely Midnight, large, black doe eyes staring back at him with the same bottomless darkness they always do. His hair is longer, near waist-length and as monotone as always, the face that it frames delicate and smaller. The buds that have grown under his fingers are more pronounced from tiny breasts, what was once more masculine now entirely feminine. She flutters thick white lashes, once, then twice as if waking up before her pale lips offer another one of her subdued smiles.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:41 am

"Whats more fun to you? Seeing my reaction to things or doing things to me?" Arch says with a chuckle. His face is flushed enough at Midnights changd that you could sware the room turns a few shades redder. "And you wonder why I let you take the leed. Maby I like the suprizes... Ive... Never been with someone this... Way before..." His hands take a more firm yet soft grip. Rubbing the breasts slowly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:59 am

She pushes her chest willingly into his grasp, obviously lacking a bra and allowing him to feel her up at his leisure. "Is this okay, then?" Her voice is light and feminine to match, but still holds that same quiet calm that is wholly Midi. She is doll-like in appearance with his rounder features, what was once slim on her previous frame now even more petite though she seems the same height. "I could say the same, dear Archadious. I will not deny you. You may have me any way you'd like." Moving to shed her shirt for him, she picks up his hands carefully to place them back on bare breasts once it is cast aside. She has some curve to her though it is just as modest, pale tits fitting almost entirely in his hands. "I can change it more if you would like."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum