Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue?!

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Continue?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Continue?!

Post by October Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:03 am

Hisoka will find his way on his own to Rai, watching him go solemnly. Arch finds himself near the kitchen with an eery quiet looming over it, a strange smell and feel of electricity hanging in the air near the door. Aiko is standing with her hand over her mouth outside of it, distraught and shock written all over her. Her head turns slowly at the sound of his cane, deep relief flitting inbetween the panic on her face. "Papa! I-I heard loud noises... and I... I couldn't get them to stop. They wouldn't listen and it was happening so fast."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:51 am

Taking a deep sigh and pinching his temples with one hand. "Alright. Back at it again I take it. By the way your mums awake if u want to see him. Ill take it from here." Takign his cane halfay up the shaft he takes it into one hand. As he camly and quietly opens the door. In a calm and quiet voice. "You know your nephue dosnt appreciate you upturning his kitchen..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:03 am

The poor kitchen is more than upturned, it's in shambles. Fridge toppled over, things ripped open and strewn and broken while wood is singed in places. Mikio is standing off to the side with a dumbfounded expression, Arch met with a large draconic snarl that would startle a normal person as it steps between him and his son. Revan's black feathery scales are bristled from tip to toe, eyes glowing angrily. His jaws snap loudly near the intruder as he catches a glimpse of a bleeding Kenji crumpled against the wall. "R-Revan!" Kio manages to squeak out, even more panicked than his sister was. "It's just Arch!" He reaches out to try and hold the dragon back uselessly, sputtering. "I-it wasn't me, Papa! Ken and Revan were--" He is cut off by his younger nephew who huffs, gruff and growling in a possesiveness that only a dragon can. "Miki's mine. My friend. Mine."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:17 am

Arch grabs the chin of the dragon as it snaps at his face. Without flinching and pulls the chin of the dragon to the floor in one smooth motion. Fingers grasped under the dragons chin with the back of his hand agains the hard wood floor. Arch looking up at his son neverminding his grandson he has a grasp of. A quick glance around shows the kitchen back in order the way it was the day before. "What, may I ask IS the issue today children?" He takes his other hand and pats Revan on the top of his head as its beign held.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:27 am

Revan is calmer than he was it seems and lets himself be manhandled though his tail whips about in irritation. "I'm tired of him picking on Kio!" The dragon grumbles, attempting to bare teeth at Kenji from his spot who is finally stirring with a groan. "All we were trying to do was make lunch and he has ta come in and be mean all the time!" Mikio's eyes cast to his shoes, face red with obvious shame at the predicament. "...I'm sorry... I was just trying to ignore him and I didn't know Revan was going to get so upset..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:39 am

"I understand. I know your sence of judgement Revan. I trust you. That is why your merely in this predicament yourself. There is nothing wrong with protecting the ones we love but at the loss of sence of once self and reflection during ones actions has led you to this spot. You understand?" Arch lets go of the dragons face so he can go back to normal. "Its the same thing I talk about with the others. You cannot succum to instict during times of transgression." Standing himself and looking at everyone. "It seems Revan has annuled the situation for me. Now, Kenji you alright son?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:01 am

Revan changes back slowly, getting up and crossing his arms with a stubborn expression that is plucked straight from Cyrus. "Yes, gramps..." He clears his throat and scuffles a foot. "...Sorry... Are ma and da gonna yell at me?" Kenji is bruised and scratched, blood already drying underneath his nose. He blinks blue eyes in a daze for a moment, reaching up to wipe at the blood and stand shakily to his feet. The glare Revan and Mikio receive is heated, the boy muttering under his breath. "I hope you're in trouble too. You started this."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:23 am

"No ones in trouble. Seems the situation was taken care of before I arrived and I needent persue the issue further... Unless you would like to escilate matters? I merely state that you all learn from this situation. Revan was told what he needed to work on. Kenji you also have been told what you need to work on. The matter is amongst you all. Frankly you all are in the wrong. Includeing myself Miko and Aiko... Now asses and fix it." The old man taking turns looking amonst all the children as he talks and their dimnour. A sense of tenseness as the hear creaking coming from him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:32 am

Ken limps his way toward the door to leave, shooting Arch a bit of a look as well but saying nothing. Revan, on the other hand, lets out a sigh and mumbles. "I said sorry..." As he looks to Mikio last, he seems at a loss for words, not meeting his gaze but nodding along with Revan.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:50 am

Arch turns and walks stiffly out the door on the other side of the room from the one Kenji is leaving from. It takes a few moments for him to realize he is holding a crushed doorknob and a door in his left hand as he reaches the main hall. The realization of the door in his hand is a shock to him as he looks upon it. An eye twitch is all he manages looking at his hand for a moment. A horde of emotion enveloping him in an instant as he hurls the doors remnants to the main double doors. A rain of splinters and a gapeing hole in the front of the castle is left. A unfathomable scream shattering the front windows around him like the sound of every soul of man and animal were to cry out in tourment. A few quick breaths as he sees what he has done... Turning into himself quickly shaking his head he dissapears from his spot he was standing in a mist of darkness.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:01 am

There is a great pull from the darkness that surrounds him and he finds himself nowhere near where he wanted to go. With a thwump his back hits something firm but soft as he finds himself staring up at a dim ceiling in a castle room. His hand touches something cool next to him, a breath and the scent of night air greeting him pleasantly. Elbow to his chest delicately, Midnight's face hovers close. He says nothing, black eyes placid and patient.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:12 am

A twitch of his eye again is met with laughter. Tears rolling down his face as he laughs to himself. "I cant even get away right anymore!" He cries into his palm as he covers his face with his right hand. Laughter slowly fading into deep sobing as he lays there with Midnight watching him.
A rythmic rumbleing is met with a exploshion of Adneil runnin through a cloud from the collapse. Stopping at what used to be the front door. "Oi waht the fuck!" Looking around franticly. "Everyone alreight?! Were es everyone? Te fuck was tha noise?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:23 am

The much smaller man replaces his elbow with his head, sighing softly into him. The quiet din that is interrupted by shouting fades from Arch's ears, Midi's curtain of cool darkness surrounding them both. All that's left is the sound of his own sobbing and the other man's soft breathing. Kenji who only made it partially to his room is left looking around bewildered in the hall, Revan and Mikio both equally baffled in the kitchen. Rev manages to poke his head out cautiously. "Miki and I are right here, da!" He calls to him though his words are punctured rather abruptly by a crack of lightning. Raiden is standing near the door, the floor smoldering near his feet and eyes aglow with concern. He turns to Adneil, cocking his head in a way that seems more animal than human.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:39 am

The giant has a supprized look on his face. "Oi... Well hai ma glad te see ye up!" Snapping his head to his son still in a battle ready stance but slowly relaxing. "Ye know wha happen lad? Glad yer alreigh. Wheres everyone else?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:45 am

Raiden frowns, turning back to the door and touching it with sparking fingers. "...Smells like... Arch..." He rumbles to himself, thunder already sounding in the distance as the sun dips behind gray clouds. Revan ducks his head sheepishly behind the door frame again, nervous. "U-uhm... I dunno! Just makin' lunch!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:00 am

The giant lets out a "Hmm." Nodding in Revs direction. Adenil comes over to where Raiden is and give a whiff. "Well course it smells like em he jus fixed it the other day... But new tha u mention et. I dun realy feel em reight new either... Seems off. Lets go get count o the others an well figure thas out alreigh."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:05 am

The halfbreed doesn't seem to be paying attention to the giant, unblinking eyes trained on the fragments of the door before he begins wandering off. "Adneil!" It's Yasuo calling. "You may want to come here."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:10 am

Hairs on Adneils neck start standing up in worry. The safty of the unaccounted children is the only thing racing through his head as he runs as fast as he can to Yasuo a sheer look of worry in his eye. "Otosan?!" He calls roundidng the corner.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:16 am

He turns the corner to Kenji's yelp and a crack as Yasuo deftly sets the boy's nose back in place in one swift motion. He crosses his arms after, his gaze beyond stern at his son as he holds his swollen nose. "Your sister came in looking awfully upset and was telling us a few interesting things that I think you need to explain to Adneil as well as me. I'll clean you up afterwards." Staring at the floor, he mutters nasally, "Revan and I were fighting..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:25 am

"Revan?!" Looking back an forth between the people present. "Well quickly then! Out with et. Da's missin. Wha happend?!" The look on Adneils face more of worry, anger seeming to be the least of concern to him right now.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:34 am

"I don't know!" The child complains, shifting uncomfortably as the two adults stare down him. "Pops came into lecture us and cleaned up everything. I left to go to my room and then I heard that weird noise. I didn't do anything else!" Yasuo lets out a large sigh and shakes his head to himself before turning his attention to Adneil. "Arch? Missing?" Tension and his own worry line his features before he gestures for Kenji to get a move on. "Let me know, please. I would help but I have to take care of this one first. I left the rest of your siblings in our bedroom before Raiden shot off, I am sure some of yours must be with Cyrus?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:40 am

Adneil hurries back along tward the courtyard swinging his head into the kichen for only a moment. "REV! Why ye lieing te me mate!" Is all he says with a scoul before being off again. "Cy an the others are fine cuz they were wiff me in the bedroom." He thinks to himself. Eventually geting to the courtyard he sees Virgil and Tadgh. "Oi everythin alreigh bois?" Little less worried by now on his venture.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:46 am

Tadgh has himself lounged in a tree and with Sol perched on one of his branch-like horns, Virgil where he was left on the bench. He starts a bit at Adneil's sudden appearance, his headphones back on that Hisoka left behind and notebook in front of him. The brown dragon calls from his place, "Fine here. I did hear something strange but I thought I would stay out of it unless I am needed. Is something wrong?" The white haired man slips the headphones down to hear what's being said, looking between the two.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:55 am

"Eh, typical stuff et seems. Just gettin tabs on everyone. T ill pop on by en chat wiff ye likenye wanted once this si cleared up alreight?" With that the giant goes about his way back to the kitchen. Growing small er to normal human size he sneaks up and places a hand on Revans shoulder as the boy cooks. "You lad got some splanin te do..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:01 am

RĂ© has wandered in by now, hair disheveled and blinking sleepily. He works as a bartender and sleeps during the day, his voice puzzled and tired. "Is everything okay? Solis? Something woke me up." Revan 'eeps' a bit and drops the spoon he was stirring with, startled and ducking his head. "I... uhm... Gramps said we weren't in trouble."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum