Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue?!

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Continue?! - Page 10 Empty Re: Continue?!

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:20 pm

"Well he should get his cute bum here then shouldnt he! I miss him anyway. So lets go collect them shal we!" Arch gives all three of his family in reach each big kisses on their foreheads. Still carrying Hisoka he guestures to start looking.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:33 pm

They will find the three of them in the spot used to allow the kids to use their powers, Yasuo shirtless and speaking to Mikio standing in front of him. He has been focusing a lot on walking the triplets through what to expect come puberty in regards to this since it is on its way for them. Syl and Aggy are hanging out on the sidelines, Syl looking bored and Aggy amusing herself by collecting rocks and lining and stacking them.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:34 pm

As the arrive at the schne of his family arch couldnt have a prouder face on. A twinkle in his eye as thye fall upon his husband teaching his children. Though his eyes make. Aslight detour taking in the sight of his husband. ""Who wants to take a trip and get soem icecream. We havnt had a day out together in a bit and papa wants to get away and have soem time with all of you! Plase finnish though. Hows the training coming? Syl you and I will practice some later with your silings. Dont look too put out alright.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:44 pm

It's Syl's turn to shout, "Ice cream!!" This grabs Aggy's attention as her twin hops up and darts over to bounce excitedly at his parent's feet. She stands, still clutching a rock and makes her way over to stare expectantly with wide blue eyes. Yasuo grins over his shoulder at them all, "We were just finished. Mikio can only take so much of me at a time." Mikio seems a little anxious, which is par for the course but odd when it comes to his father. "Otosan is a little creepy..." He admits quietly, Yasuo turning back to him to ruffle his hair. "It wasn't that bad. Okasan will be next again, anyways."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:59 pm

Its arches turn to laugh a little at Mikios reacton. "Come now hes not that bad! Im glad you both are taking gettign to know yourselves better seriously. Im proud of you both." He makes a obvious effort to make eye contact with Yasuo when he emphasizes the word both. Bending down he picks up Aggy in his other arm. Mikio you can come too ofcourse!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:15 am

Arch could swear that Yasuo's long tongue is sticking out at him as he does and then it's gone and his husband is retrieving his shirt in a blink. "Should I go get Kyoko? I think she'll be mad if we go without her." Mikio suggests, watching his impatient younger siblings chattering already about flavors they want.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:26 am

Get everyone! Id like to get you all together anyway. Id like to take a trip bavk to iur cabin. Im sure the older children would like a trip home. Yasuo hun. Are you able to take a vacation?" What do you all think? Last time we were there you were jsut newborns!" He bouces Hisoka and Aggy happily.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:38 am

Raiden sets Stygian down as the tall boy is too wriggly in his excitement, casting a hopeful gaze toward Yasuo. "I think with as many favors as you pull for the hospital, darling, they would let me do anything." He chuckles as he pulls on said shirt. "That sounds wonderful. We miss our little hideaway, ne, Raiden?" The dark haired man smiles a tad, nodding emphatically in agreement before a blush creeps up his face and he looks away. Arch feels like something was said that he missed, Yasuo's eyes shimmering gold for a mere second.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:51 am

Arch didnt miss the comment at all. How could he forget the little smoldering nook in the woods behind the old cabin. "Yeah it probibly could do with a little upkeep. Things may have grown back. Cant have that now can we?" The cabin probibly could do with some as well though. Ill see to that. Its why you hired me anyway right?" He gives a smug closed eye grin.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:00 am

Ever inquisitive, Syl cocks his head up at his father. "Hired for what, Papa?" Mikio smiles as Yasuo shoos him off to get his sisters and brother, excited at the idea of his old home as well. Stygian, however, practically crumples in on himself as dark tears are already begin to fill his eyes. "Y-you're gonna leave me again?" Unfortunately, he isn't capable of straying far from the castle, something Midnight says will come with age. He struggles with the family being split apart by such large distances. "Ah. Maybe we should have saved this conversation for after ice cream." Arch's blonde husband murmurs as he crouches and wraps Styggy up in a warm hug as he begins crying.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:42 am

"Let me talk to Midnight if its possible. Im sure he will know what is required. If need be its alright if Midnight comes too so you can come Stygian. I want you there too. Its as an important place as this when it comes to iur family so I dont see why we cant work something out. So cheer up alright?! Well get Ice cream and Ill talk to your mother next time he is awake. You will probibly be sleeping in my room too next few days alright. Ill even nap with you if you would like.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:51 pm

"Paaaapaaaaaa" Syl grumbles impatiently as he tugs on Arch. "I asked a question!" It's Yasuo's turn to scoop up Stygian, rubbing the little boy's back. "C'mon. Ice cream will cheer you up, Stygian-kun." The boy isn't really listening to Arch it seems, burying his face into Yasuo's shoulder and snuffling loudly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Continue?! - Page 10 Empty The arrival

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:02 pm

The family turns and heads into the house, chatting all the way. Arch now hand in hand with Syl and talkign to him, telling him the story about how the three parents met and how everythign came to be. "A varitable Mary Poppins if you will."                      Later that evening whrnn everyone is settled into the throws of the evening Arch is found at the prcipiace of Midnights chamber. A soft gentle knock echoes through the silent castle. A strike contrast compared the the bustle of the day.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:19 am

Surprisingly enough, the Spirit is awake. He is freshly showered it seems, the cool scent of night that follows him wafting pleasantly as he opens the door. A small, knowing smile breaks his normally placid expression as he greets Arch. "Hello, Archadious. Miss me already?" His tone is mildly teasing, hair still damp and causing him to have to look out from under it a tad as he peers up at the taller man.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:28 am

Walking over quietly Arch picks up a brish from a nearby desk and sits on the bed. Patting the spot between his legs he makes for midnivht. "Yes actualy. Come." He looks to the almost eye level spirit with a tender smile. "Also I have a few things to talk to you about."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:48 am

Black eyes follow him as he makes himself comfortable, shutting the door quietly behind to join him on the bed. He fits nicely up against the other man as he positions himself between his legs silently. The Spirit is very hard to read but knowing him as long as he has, there is a contentness about him as he leans back. "You may speak to me about anything. You know that."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:54 am

A quiet comfort settles between the two. Only the sound if the brush finding its way through the white hair hangs in the room. As the old man keeps brushing his other hand finds its way serching along the mans jaw and neck and back in a warm comfort. "As a direct recompense to my actions today I have asked if our family wants to take a vacation to our old home. Yasuo, Raiden and I were wanting to extend the invitation to you. We were also wondering what needs to be done or if anything can be done to help you and my son to come along as well."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:28 am

He is quiet with him, simply relaxing together as Midi enjoys being taken care of like this. "Me?" There is surprise tinging the edges of his tone. "I understand our son. Though I am willing to help with him." Craning his neck, he looks back at him and studies his face for a moment. "You can try. It is not that I have ever kept him here on purpose. He does not handle being away well. If you think it can be dealt with, I don't see why not."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:40 am

Arch stops brushing. Placeing his arms around Midnight slowly in embrace. "Yes you. Its time I stop makeing you feel as an outlier. Your just as much a part of me as my other two husbands... I would like to better the relation of all three of us. Our son is not a servant to our family. He is its protector... So Midnight. Please, we would love to have you."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:00 am

"It is not that." He states, still comfortable in his embrace. "I like to keep one of us here just in case is all." Patting his arm, he continues. "I know he is not a servant, my dear knight. I am not saying no, just asking if you can handle him. It may be time for this anyways. He will always want to be where ever you are. Practice away from the castle was bound to happen... And things are happening that will allow that."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:13 am

Arch slumps down, bearing his weight on the smaller figure. His chin nestles into the crook of Midnights neck with a pout. "If you think its for the best. I just wanted you to be a part of it as well. Were goning to make more an effort to include you from now on darling... Anyway, if things happen with Stigian, its not like were not mere moments away any how, right?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:35 am

"And that is fine." Pausing, he's quiet a moment as he mulls something over. "I don't mind being included but the place is very special, I gather. And small. Maybe another time as I feel I will be needed here in the near future."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:56 am

"I understand love." He places a kiss on the back of Midnights head. Next time then. Is something going to happen you think? We could postpone if you think its for the best?" He starts combing the white hair again. Softly placeing a tender kiss as he pulls away from the nape of Midnights neck.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:30 am

"Soon but probably not while you are gone. Though it is hard to say with such unpredicatability as your son and his family. You must realize that Virgil... Is more of my people. An interesting case. I have never seen anything like it." He seems almost lost in his own thoughts, eyes distant and unblinking momentarily. "I am the only one to help him if he were to somehow ascend further. Who is to say when or how that will be."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:47 am

"Hm... Yes. Though it seems Adneil has made some headway with him in some ways reciently. Physicaly, Morrighans bloodline has some very interesting properties. You have see the old gods handywork in not only Adneils lovers... But also a bit within my own.... Thanks for watching over them in your own way Midnight." He places the brush aside and starts massageing the mans sholders and back slowly. The odd coolness of Midnights skin in contrast as arch warms his palms to rub Midnight better.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum