Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red head bash

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Red head bash - Page 4 Empty Re: Red head bash

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:27 am

" Ets only me cy, the gods dun terry in the world of men often. Besides, id like to think of us as a lil family new. As for Art dunne worry about it i can tell its not yer falt lad. He has a bad heart you know.. An Arch can deffinate help with tha with our help ofcourse if Art would want et." The tone of killem gets serious n somber. "He could probibly help Sol too, poor lad. What happen to the lil bugger to get tainted blood as his? Lycan corret? " the voice getting chipper again. But dun fret four our lil family will be fine im shure! Hey you know what legend says about how the first phenoix came to be right?!! A dragon faarted on a wondering flamingo that got too close! THE REST IS HISTORY!!!!" the dragon starts chucleing to himself slightly shaking everyone on him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:52 am

The man stiffens visibly when his grandson is mentioned, the guilt that washes over him evident in the pain in his eyes. "...I suppose it only bein' fair ya told me the truth, I should tell ya about meself and my brood more. We can sit here and I can pour me heart out now or we can get on and I will tell ya later." He has no reaction to Killem's joke, unable to laugh which is unlike him. His body slumps tiredly when he attempts to relax, fading fast with the effects of his condition. "I admit I am gettin' pretty haggard, friend. Think I need to get comfortable somewhere soon."

The shaking startles Art back awake, making him grumble as he rubs a sleepy eye. "Oi, dragon! What are you on about? Are we even there yet?"

October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:11 am

Speaking into Arts mind for the first time. "Oi lad, I was just letting you know were landin soon. And... Im sorry about our rocky start lad, I must admit Ive not been that scared in a long time when i smelt cys blood i feared the worse, an im sorry bout takin ye from ur home as i did, it wasnt fair to ye and it shows how much you love yer mum willin to help us like this. I apreciate that. New i want to get to know ye a bit too soon amd if ye ever wanna get back to yer man and brothar ill take ye home quick ok... One last thing, ur mums not feeling good u mind helpin him in the car, im afraid i cant help currently.
As the family decends through the clouds a scene of rocky cliff side overlooking ocean is shear too a rocky bright green field a gigantic castle sitting on a knoll sitting nestled to a mountain over looking the field and ocean.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:27 am

Art makes an audible scoffing sound as his thoughts respond. "You think YOU were scared." His arms cross over his thin chest stubbornly, chains jangling from his jacket. "He's trustin' you even though I have no idea why. You better take good care of him and I mean it. Not leaving until you prove you can. He's an idiot but he is a good person and doesn't deserve any stupid shit from you." He doesn't need to be asked twice to help his mother, leaving the conversation there as Cy leans on him to the car. The small redhead curls up in the seat with the egg and Sol, holding them both protectively. Art scoops up his sleeping terrier, holding onto him in prep for the landing.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:35 am

"I mean the best lad, and i hope none of you will need or want for anything from now on. Ill do the best I can, im new to the whole Da thing... I wasnt expecting it." Once everyone is ready killem takes a slow decent down so the air pressure is comfortable. As they land killem sees Arches car in the drive... And a familiar smell not normal to his house here.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum