Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red head bash

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Red head bash - Page 2 Empty Re: Red head bash

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:40 pm

It takes a few minutes to reach the barn, slightly off the beaten path, the boys bickering and joking along the way. " wheel sorta, youll just havta wait an see new wontcha!" Its a cutle little hay barn nothing special to it. " Must be uses by the local farmers for their dairy stock eh? Thissl do wont it? He sets cyrus down on the ground and smiles at him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:52 pm

As they walk, Killem feels Cyrus pet his hair gently on the side he is sitting on. "...I like yer hair. Nice to meet other red heads!" He worms out of his large hand before he is set down, hopping down the rest of the way himself and landing easily on his feet. "I ain't picky! Fine with me if it's fine with you, big guy." He is all smiles up at him, blush starting up again and making his freckles stand out. "Though... I should prolly tell ya somethin'..."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:59 pm

"Like yer hair too lad, and i could stare at ur frekles for a millennia." As he looks down at cyrus; "Eh its fine by my standards." Raising an eyebrow to the vampires last statement. "Eye?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:03 pm

Cy scuffles his feet, kicking the dirt underneath them and staring at his dirty sneakers. "I can... Well... Sort of kind of... Get pregnant." He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly and peeks up at Killem's expression. "So, like, as long as we're careful if yer worried about that! Just think of me like ya would a girl, I guess."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:10 pm

" killem grins coyly.... "Oooh lol I see how et is. First yer worried bout mah size and now u wan me to treat you like a wee lil lady!" He opens the door and ushers cyrus in. " whell i wouldnt wanna keep the lil lass waiting new would I!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:54 pm

Cyrus and Killem spend the rest of their time hanging out, taking a quick dip in the lake and just being goofs. Cy does have a moment in the midst of them hanging out, falling to his knees and not seeming like he feels the greatest briefly. He calls it a day after that, assuring Kill it is probably just their activity from earlier and promises to come back the next day and see him. He does, seeming no worse for wear the next day, bringing Killem a laptop and a bunch of movies for them to watch. Unfortunately, halfway through the second or third movie, Cy falls asleep, needing to be roused to head home. He feels bad, obviously not sure why he feels so tired all of a sudden. He promises again to come back if Killem sticks around!

However, another day or two passes with no sign of the young man. Strangely, a tiny figure skips into the woods where they first met, calling out in a high, sweet voice. "Kiiiilllleeeemmmm!! Killleeeemm!" It sounds like a child, a little girl specifically. She doesn't sound too overly concerned, humming under her breath in the distance. She seems to be holding something large as she approaches, twirling around briefly with it to the tune of her song.

"I foooouuuunnddd yooouu~~" She singsongs when she stops in front of the giant. The little thing stares up at him with yellow-green eyes that reflect with an animalistic light, her fanged grin reminiscent of another certain redhead. She is tall for her age and slight, her wild hair a fiery red as it pools down her back. She doesn't wait for him to respond, beaming excitedly. "Killem! Killem! Look! Look!" The girl offers out what she is holding closely. It's obvious what it is.... a very large egg, though it is covered in blood. 'This is for you!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:16 pm

Killem kneels down to the girl, about the size of a teacup Chihuahua in comparison. His face goes pale and his eyes flareing to white again. He picks her up and places her in his flat hand... Here is he Lass?! A tone of worry hanging upon the giant. His hair standing on ege looking like flames rippleing in the wind.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:43 pm

She appears as though she isn't afraid of him, but is too small to do anything about being picked up. She turns around in his hand and points in the direction she came, still grinning. "Papa and mama and big brother are coming! They're just slow!" She giggles, finding the giant's rage childishly funny. "I gotta go home now, they said! Uncle Jeff and big brother Devon and Sol are waiting for me!" Her eyes glitter dangerously as she turns back to him, meeting his gaze squarely and defiantly as her grin turns almost chilling.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:45 pm

How far? Killem tenses up.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:50 pm

She doesn't answer and just laughs. Without hesitating, she takes a running leap straight from his hand and shockingly lands on her feet, unharmed, leaving the poor egg behind in his hand. She sticks her tongue out up at him and scampers off the way she came, faster than any normal little girl.

Killem can make out a few figures in the distance as she disappears, though they seem in no real hurry.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:57 pm

Killem taking steps in the direction of the figurs a primal concitration eminateing from him. Rocks starting to levetate around him as he walks disintegrating, unable to to sustain the energy eminateing from the giant. The earth around him bending and breaking as trees and rocks alike almost seem to flee him. He looks down at the egg in his hand. " I can sence theres more." Eyes taking the slit like form again, he can see more clear the figures walking to him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:23 pm

The egg smells strongly of Cy's blood and obvioisly Dragon, akin to Killem's own scent. Peeking through the spots of blood drying quickly, he can make out a hue that matches his own scales that catches beautifully in the sun.

The darker of the two men seems to notice the earth shifting right away, stopping and waiting for the giant to approach on his own. They are carrying another person, it painfully obvious that the one being carried is Cy even from a distance. The other man hangs back, a thin thing in reds and blacks and strange, spiked hair.

As he grows closer, it becomes unnaturally colder and colder. Air akin to icy tendrils almost reaching out until one can see their breath, centered powerfully on the dark, dark man standing in front of him. He is wearing nothing but black, a delicate waistcoat and brocade vest making him appear as though he stepped out of another era. His papery white skin stands out in stark contrast to even his dark hair that is swept back casually at the moment. A bit of stubble adorns his face, just as dark, obviously Asian features sharp with higher cheekbones and perfect skin. He is older, possibly middle aged, and looks startingly familiar to another halfbreed Killem has recently met. As the man's eyes meet Killem's, they seem alien in his face, a gorgeous sapphire blue that has no place in Asian genetics. "Killem." He regards him flatly, nodding almost politely but it is hard to tell. He smells incredibly strongly of death mixed with blood, specifically Cy's blood it seems at the moment. Killem will quickly notice his black gloved hands covered in blood as they hold the smaller vampire, the red viscera all the way up to one elbow. A sinister aura radiates from his tall person, his frame lean but not well muscled. However, when he steps forward an ancient power in his person feels as though it is just under the surface making ones skin crawl.

"You should take better care of your playthings." He speaks again, voice deeper. He holds Cy out to him, the poor boy currently covered in his own blood and even more pale than usual. He is breathing, but limp. There are, oddly, bruised fingerprints around his neck.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:47 pm

Looking at the unconscious cyrus killem stops for a moment. Time seeming to diealate cy hears "what happened my friend." Inside his head, voice sounding familliar of his new frined, everyhing in a haze yet feeling off.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:15 am

Cyrus in Hoshi's arm begins to stir at the sound of his voice, eyes opening slowly. He looks around with just his eyes, seeming too weak to move much while confusion laces his brow. His green eyes, hazed with pain find Killem and he cracks an almost melancholy, tiny smile. "S-sorry... I would h-have..." He seems to be struggling, voice hoarse and weak. "Would h-have but... Happpened so f-fast..." Before he can say anything more he slips out of conciousness again.

Hoshi visibly frowns, jarringly the expression not meeting his dead eyes. Finding that Killem isn't taking the boy, he drops him right there, apathetically to the ground. Cy has no reaction, a crumpled heap in front of them. Turning on his heel, Hoshi moves to leave. "I won't be helping again. Take care of it now or the next one will kill him." He is matter-of-fact, tone as if he is discussing something as simple as the weather.

Finally, the other man watching everything unfold reacts and steps forward. He is not too much older than Cyrus, flaming red hair spike into a mohawk. Matching the asthetic, his worn clothes are dotted with various tears, spikes and chains. His leather jacket is flecked with spray paint, handsewn patches of all sorts of colors making him pleasingly chaotic to look at. He is rail thin and sickly pale, dark circles under his eyes like bruises. Many black and silver piercings decorate his body, especially his face, some oddly placed and uncommon. Interestingly, one side of his body is heavily tattooed, disappearing straight into his hair and neverending. It's black with intricate patterns and swirls, dizzyingly hard to look at for very long akin to an optical illusion. His powder blue eyes are hard, angry, another person with an expression not unlike Killem has seen on Cy. It seems he was also hurt before arriving, a nice imprint of a shoe swollen and bright on his face, dried blood underneath his nose.

"Asshole!" Is all he growls toward Hoshi, taking a step toward him. Before he even finishes being able to take another, there is an audible sound of a bone snapping as the mohawked man is on the ground, clutching a limp wrist with a hiss of pain.

Hoshi doesn't even appear as though he moved, staring down his nose at the young man. "I told you I would hurt you again, boy. Don't tempt me."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:39 am

A voice cracks echoingly inside of the elder vamps head as it snaps back. "Ceangail" a power overwelmingly moves not only his mind but his body to attention. Unmoving no matter the struggle, mind frozen in place disconnected from matter itself. Killem reaches down to Cy. "New that things can be handeld appropreately." With cy in one hand he reaches out tothe man with a broken nose and snaps him to him by his vest. "ùrachadh" A flash of an aura eminates through killems hands, arts nose corrects itself to a shape it hanst been in years, cyrus stirrs in his arm. Killem looks to the paralyzed man who just assulted the other in front of him. " You leave when I get awnsers boy!" Killems head turns and glances to see if the little girl is behaveing with what is transpireing then turns to the mohawked man in his hand, what happend here phenoix, an dun tell meh about the obvious thing. He looks the the frozen man again quickly. " An who gave you the right to throw MY playthings?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:54 am

Hoshi's hand goes to the katana strapped to his hip right before the command is called, going still and frozen as told.

Art on the other hand grunts in pain as he is manhandled and glares straight daggers at the giant, even after his nose is fixed. "So you the asshole that did this, huh?" His voice is harsh, a natural raspiness to it and accent purely American. He smells strongly of cigarettes and ashes, distinctly Phoenix. The tattoo on the left side of his body begins to hiss burningly hot, glowing and sparking with a flaming light. "I don't fucking KNOW what is going on but you fucking did something to him! Shouldn't YOU fucking know, you stupid prick?!" It doesn't seem like he appreciates hands being laid on him, keying him up more.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:04 am

"Noot what i did to him, what the others did, and to you lad! Waz it him?" He gestures to the frozen man. "An what I did to him was mutual so calm yerself laddy! Hows yer nose?" He gives a coy smile to the mowhawk lad. " its fine, he can tell ye himself in a moment."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:21 am

Art takes a deep, shaking breath and runs a hand across his face as the glowing fades. It seems even his hands are trembling, glancing toward Cyrus as he attempts to calm down. "Ma suddenly got really sick. That's all I know. I came over to see him and heard screaming." Giving Hoshi a look that could kill, he continues. "And that fucker was holding him down and slicing him open when I came in and he pulled THAT out of him" With that, he points to the egg, the root of all this. "Ma never said anything about it to me... You must just be the new friend he mentioned." Snorting unattractively, he gives Killem an accusatory glare again. "And some friend you are."

Cyrus sits up very abruptly, startled awake with a gasp as if he had a bad dream. He puts his head in his hands momentarily, a bit dazed until slowly something seems to dawn on him. He looks around wildly, searching for something. Eyes landing on the egg, he lets out a relieved sigh and relaxes.

His son perks up at seeing him awake, practically shuddering with his own relief. "Thank fuck. Ma, thought I was gonna lose you there." His blue eyes are genuine, and near tears, voice cracking slightly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:32 am

" I take et ye be artus then!?" Killem gestures to the egg and shakes his head. "An that I would say this lil sunnofa bitch just had is ur siblin." A happy smile and a sigh crosses his face as he looks to cy in his hand happily. "So whats the cencus?" He asks the two men and the child nearby. " Should I thank this fellow? Or give him a lesson on how to treat me quote un quote playthings?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:44 am

Cy reaches for said egg soon after, sighing softly. "I got the poor bugger pretty dirty." He comments in reference to the blood, some which is also caked all over his shirt. He glances up at the giant, biting his lip and looking apologetic. "I am real sorry, friend. I dun honestly know what happened. I was fine and then I wasn't. Woulda told ya if I had even known meself." He attempts one of his smiles but it's strained, a tiredness about him. "I guess the stars aligned after all, eh?" He glances to Hoshi and simply shakes his head. "He was just helpin' only way he knows how. I don't think me or this poor babe woulda made it withoit him"

"Artis." The young man corrects, tone more annoyed than he probably means. He lets out his own sigh, expression back to sour but now it is directed at Cyrus. "For fuck's sake, Ma, leave it to you. What the hell even is this guy? How did you even..." Art throws up his hands, grumbling. "Nevermind! I don't wanna know details. Just what the fuck is wrong with you."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:54 am

"Eie, we better get ye to a friend o mine, best Dr. Ever en i dun say that lightly. Besides hes the only one who would know that to do." A worried look crosses his face as he looks down at Cy. " There will be more lad, an we best make haste so get what ye need and bring who ye want to come, were probibly not comin back fer some time." At that he releases his hold on the vamp slowly making shure he does nothign fishy.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:03 am

Cy merely rolls his eyes at Art, cradling the egg carefully and attempting to clean it off. He looks back up at Killem, surprised. "M-more...?" He seems hesitant, almost nervous, a rare expression for him. "S'ppose I don't have a say in that..." Mulling over Killem's words, he holds the egg tighter to him with the same worry. "And this doc won't mind, y'think? Even if I bring my other children?"

Watching Hoshi, Art mutters loudly enough for both of them to hear. "If it were me, I would just kill him."

Cy, overhearing, pipes up, "Art, shut yer gob for a minute, would ya?"

Hoshi, however, just seems to blink out of existence and vanish entirely as soon as he is let go.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:12 am

"Nae the doc wont mind, hes the only one who knows what I am after all, big ole house to boot and is a rather lonely sort. Well be fine! Sooo lets go uck all to those who see me right new, we gotta get ye lovlies on yer way! He pecks cyrus on the cheek and rubs the egg with his knuckle tenderly. The family stands up and begins on there way to town.
In a distant far off region of darkness a familliar voice echoes into the mind of hoshi. " Ive goot me eye on yeah laddy..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:31 am

Art, on the way there, arms crossed gives Cy a look that says "we need to talk," but he remains silent the whole way.

Cy spends his time preoccupied with the new "baby," turning it over and looking at it as he gets more blood off of it. "Pretty thing, it is." He says to Killem on the way, before pointing out where he lives.

Cy's place isn't much, a low class and small apartment in a building that has seen better days. As soon as they arrive, a loping figure bursts out of the front door. It is a blur of movement that stops short right before running straight into Killem's foot. It's a young boy, no more than 12 or 13, on all fours. His straight, auburn hair hangs down in front of milky blue-white eyes as he gives the air a feral sniff toward the giant. He is a skinny thing, just possibly starting puberty, a bit on the taller side if he actually stood up. He makes a noise in his throat that doesn't sound quite right, a mix of a growl and squawk, and scampers back the way he came in a flash.

"Oi! Sol, love, what are ya doin' outside?" Cy peers worriedly over the side of Killem, watching the boy go.

"Solis! Stop wanderin' off!" Another young man's voice calls from inside the apartment and a small dog starts barking.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:45 am

"Eye cy darlin ets prittier than ye know!" He picks him up and puts cy on his shoulder. Ye did good lad, but ye shoulda been truthful with meh last few days when i asked if yer were good." Killems met with a supprize at his arrival. "OI WHOS THAT LIL ONE! FUCKIN CUTLE LIL BUGGAR INT HE!!!" kill exclaims as sol runs amok. Placeing cy on the groun gently and sitting down." Ill wait here... Doors never were my specialty." Looking to cy as they head inside. "Cy... Ud make may life if i hold et while ye pack, do ye mind? He holds out his hand. A tear coming to his eye as he smiles at the two. " just collect yer stuff in a pile out here."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum