Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red head bash

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Red head bash Empty Red head bash

Post by October Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:39 am

A mile or two from the bustle of an average sized city, a small forest stands connected to the ocean. A more rural spot off the beaten path, the city folk are few and far between that pass by. Seagulls cry out as they swoop down over the water and overhead, a small harbor off in the distance a ways off. It has a picturesque view, calm and peaceful the sound of sea spray the only lull of noise.

Today, the silence is shattered by a young voice nearest the treeline, angry and screaming at the top of their lungs, "I SWEAR ON YER MUM'S GRAVE AS SOON AS I SEE YOU AGAIN I AM GONNA SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YER ASS I'LL WEAR YA AS A SLIPPER FER THE REST OF YER DAYS! LISTEN TO ME FOR ONE FUCKIN' MINUTE AND DON---" They are cut short, a figure of a teen speaking on a cellphone the source of the disturbance. He lets out a frustrated yell, a flock of crows cawing in alarm from the woods and taking off because of it. Whipping the cellphone behind him with more strength than his frame allows, it smashes into a certain giant wandering by, shattering into pieces....

"FUCKIN' KIDS!!! I SWEAR TO THE ALMIGHTY I AM GONNA MURDER EVERY GODDAMN ONE OF 'EM!!" He is speaking to himself now, upon closer listening the boy bears a relatively heavy Irish accent as he carries on. He doesn't seem to notice he hit someone, spitting into the dirt in front of him and crouching with his arms over his head. Noticeably trembling from what can only be assumed as rage, his unruly shock of orange-red hair is the only part of him that can be made out.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Red head bash Empty Re: Red head bash

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:01 am

One can hear the audible groan of the tree as killem bears his weight against it to stand. The roots make a popping sound as they give weigh slightly under 1800lb mans frame. He beds over and picks up the femains of the cellular device and stars walking toward what he assumes is the child that threw it. " Oui, you seemed to have misplaced somthing boyo." He states in a heavy scottish accent as he drops the remains of the phone infront of the redhead. "Dun mind me pryin, boot how ear you able teh complain about kids when ye be a wee lil one yerself laddy? No harm ofcourse.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:10 am

The slender teenager slowly looks up from his place on the ground. He is just as young as he sounds, somewhere in his mid to late teens and wearing very light clothing for the autumn weather. A black t-shirt adorned with a vintage TMNT logo and some ripped red and black plaid jeans with dirty Converse is all he adorns, not appearing that chilled in the slightest. He is cute in an average sort of way, pale with light freckles dusted all over his body, centered mainly on his cheeks, nose and arms. It seems his bright colored hair is natural, his eyebrows and arm hair matching the same orange tone. His green eyes widen in shock as he processes the hulk of a man in front of him, mouth going ajar. "OI! YER A BIG CUNT!" The boy is still yelling, looking around in confusion until he comes back to the giant, eyes squinting suspiciously. "Am I high? What kinda fairytale bullshit is this? Did I die?" Without waiting for an answer, he hops quickly to his feet and approaches him to begin kicking lightly at Killem's foot with his sneaker. "Well, fuck me, ya feel real!" The more he speaks, it's obvious he has fangs. Again, he squints up at him, directly underneath him now, "What the fuck did ya say again? I was a wee bit distracted because yer FUCKING HUGE, MAN! What the fuck even are ya?! Not gonna eat me, I hope." He is talking a mile a minute now, getting progressively louder and more exciteable. "This ain't some Jack in the Beanstalk bullshit, buddy, I might be tough to swallow you'll find out."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Red head bash Empty I am no tree!!!

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:32 pm

The moutain on a man squats down to chat with the boy. "Oh, me? Didnt ye know? Im yer fairy FUCKING GOD MOTHAR! Whats wrong ye never sesnt a fey folk befer? Ant by the by!" He tosses the phone lid onto the bous face peering up at him, the phone balacing on hus cheek and eye. "Besides, ye wouldant be the farst vamp I ate today boyo. New I said you dropped that." Standing back up slowly the man is of solid stature, slabs of tonned mucle adorning his huge frame. Skin pale with slight gold hue. Hair like a mane with celtic braids, color matching the young boy. His eyes shine as the color of alexandrite, a yellow that seems to change in sepctrum with light from gray to green. Two orange tattoos covor his eyes, streight lines starting from his brow and ending at below his mid cheek. "Kid problems indeed, seems you and I may have a simmialar issue." Nudgeing the boy with his boot too. " So whats yer name anyway, I like yer fire. You remind me of the old country."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:17 pm

"Ya ain't no fey folk of mine by yer accent, fucko." He says simply, pulling the piece of cellular device off himself and plinking the giant harmlessly in the forehead with it as he crouches. "Yer right pretty to look at though. They always make you Scotts this big now?" Shoving his hands into his pockets, he gives a careless shrug. "Name's Cyrus not that it makes much difference to ya. What do they call ya, Fairy Godmother?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:46 pm

"Eye, its true they dont make em like thay used to do they. People of tday just seem more and more antlike these days." Leaning in killem goves cyrus a smile akin to the cheshire cat. " goot mernin cyrus, pleashure im shure! These days I go by killem. New whats got ye en a tizzeh so bad yer throwin stuff all willy nilly at people who are just takin a wee nap?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:56 pm

"Killem? KILLEM?!" The young man bursts out into loud, full bodied laughter, amused. "What kind of bullshit name is that? That don't sound too friendly." He calms down after a moment, wiping his eyes but still giggling. "That sounds like some corny bullshit my boys would come up with when they were 10. Ya ain't gonna tell me yer real name, fine, O' Fairy Killem." As he peers back down at the pieces of phone on the ground, he kicks dirt lightly over it with a sour expression. "Sorry 'bout that. Didn't notice ya. Just family shit, y'know? My nephew is a royal pain in my arse." Muttering something about 'whores' and 'sluts' and 'fuckin' druggies,' his foot comes down on the remains as he grounds them into dust. Eyes suddenly shifting Vampiric, the pretty green fades to a deep, chocolate brown that is nearly black.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:23 pm

"Eye it was a name bestowed on meh by none othar then a 10 year old little tyke a few years back. I been usein it since." Looking at the back of his own hand and flexing his digits. " Sounds like hes doing a right propar job at being family then. You seem like yer probibly a handfull yerself. So is that all that brings you out to this neck of the woods? Im here cuz a pal of mine wanted to intorduce me to a friend o herz. Been waiting fer a good minute id say." That woupdnt be yoo new would et? He pokes cyrus in the shoulder, causing him to stumble a bit.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:59 pm

"Well I think ya need a different one, big guy. That ain't very intimidatin' if that is what yer goin' fer." Calm once again, he crosses his arms and studies Killem closely. He sniffs in his general direction subtlety but not unlike a dog. "I would pick a good one if I even knew what ya were to begin with. Ya smell strange." The red head frowns at him as he is poked, indeed stumbling, but managing to grab his finger before he can pull away. His strength isn't extremely impressive but is enough that it is obvious fully he isn't human. "Could be. Fucked if I know." Grinning, his fangs really suit him and give his expression extra cheek, eyes sparkling mischievously as he shakes Killem finger in replace of a proper handshake. "Nice to meet ya, I guess. Already made an ass of myself, eh?" Cy just laughs again, letting go to ruffle his own hair and making it more of a mess than it already was. As he does, a crow from the murder earlier flaps down and lights down on his shoulder randomly. It cocks its head curiously at the huge man, Cy turning his grin to it and stroking its feathers. "Cute little bugger."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:15 pm

Looking to the bird, killems eyes gleem brighter, a pale myst surrounding them. "innis dha morrigan gu bheil mi ag ràdh hi". The bird stops what its doing and roboticly nods at Killem, then commences to enjoy being pet. Flopping down on the ground cyrus encompassed by the mans legs. " would ye want to call meh somthing diffrent then? It dont mind me none. I must admit yer a cute one too laddy. Ive never been round these aprts befer, what is thr to get into trouble about here?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:42 pm

When Killem is finished making himself comfortable, the young man does as well, making himself at home on one of his massive legs. He is skinny and a little boney but not completely uncomfortable. As he finishes petting the new friend on his shoulder, he whispers something gently to the bird before allowing it take off into the air. He watches it with somber eyes for a few moments as its black form flies up and off where it came from. Coming back to his normal chipper self quickly, he goes back to grinning. "I was kinda hoping for yer actual name but if ya wanna be secretive guess that's yer decision. Hmm... I would hafta think on it. I'll make it a good one! Like, I dunno, Optimus Prime! Gotta have somethin' that says "I am fuckin' huge and I mean business!" Right? Lot cooler!" The grin turns to a cheeky smirk, one of his fangs poking out from his lip akin to a little animal. "What is there to do, anywhere, friendo? Shit's same everywhere. Drugs. Stupid people. City or no, shit can be kind of borin'. What do you do all day, big as ya are?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Rasing one crimson eyebrow to cyrus. "I take et hes someone of importance thas optimas prime? You see ive kindah fallen behind times a bate. Mabyeh thats what we can do todaeh!" He gets excited at the ideah. "Oh me, I dun get out much, I mainly keep to my home off greenland. Once en a while i like to terrorize a town or tew." Lookin down at some rocks. "Im not treyein to be secrittive lad, my name just dun matter, besides makes it all the easier fer u to get to know meh if u call meh somthing ur used to." We could terrorize some people mabey, or try these drugs you keep talkin about, I maily just have fun here and there.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:14 am

"I guess ya could say that!" Cyrus laughs out again, wriggling and fidgeting on his leg. He vibrates just vaguely with an amount of hyper energy, obviously unable to sit still for very long. "Terrorizin' a town, huh?! What does that entail? That sounds like somethin' I would love ta try!" He jumps up again and stretches his arms above his head, shirt lifting and flashing a pale amount of flat stomach. "I dunno if I really believe that, fairy man. Seems to me yer name is kinda important to ya." Excited again, he leans toward Killem this time after he finishes his impromptu yoga, green eyes still sparkling. "Dunno how you feel 'bout it but why don't we call it what it is and go on a date. If yer not interested, I understand. I just don' like ta beat 'round the bush."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:25 am

Optimas prime starts standing up gently picking up cyrus in his hand. Placing him on his shoulder. " Fine, a date et is then, lead the way laddy." His eyes searing white again as his teeth sharpen a bit, a glow of ember seems to eminate form inside him as he speaks, flashing within his grin. "Sounds like were goin on an advencha!" He lets out a thunderous laugh and looks to cyrus, apparently way too excited as well. " Shal we then?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:49 am

Cyrus watches him change now that he is closer to the larger man's face, expression keen and entertained like a child, "Do something cool!! What can ya do anyways?!" He makes himself comfortable once again on him, grin widening and widening as his new partner in crime laughs. "I thought you were gonna show me! You like rape and pillage or eat people or what?" Pointing for Killem in a direction, he shrugs. "Go that way a ways is the town over. Maybe ya can stomp some people or ya fire lasers like Godzilla!" As he says this, his own teeth grow and he holds up his hands that have the signature hard, feminine Vampire claws and mimics a scary monster, chomping and gnashing the air and curling his fingers in a fake monster pose.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:29 am

The smile srops from killems face quicker then a fart through a filter. The changes immedeatly revert to normal andnhe looks at cyrus for a second. Blinking stoicly for a second. "Cool?" He ponders for a second. Looking around briefly he looks ar some wood debris on the ground about 20 meters away. "Ah, heres one fer yeah." He sticks his finger in his nose and breaths out through his nose quickly. Removing his finger there is now a flaming booger on his finger which he flicks immediatly at the wood pile. " how bout fire snot balls?!" He lets out a laugh from deep in his belly. " new I dun rape nor do I need to pillage, its mer fer sport. Yer a wee cute one aint ye lad. He replies in reaction to cyruses playful poseing. As they start heading in the direction cyrus pointed a pasue takes hold briefly. "Teh fuck is godzilla, and lazers?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:48 am

"Nooooo." He whines, disappointed in the new changes fading away. "Keep going!" Intently watching him pick his nose, he bursts into laughter at the final reveal while nearly falling off Killem's shoulder. Wiping his eyes and coughing, he fights to manage to speak between giggling. "Yes! Can ya please do that to someone!" Once he has calmed down a bit again and catches his breath, he offers him a wink. "Ya keep callin' me that, ya liable ta make me blush." Cy doesn't blush, however, but is pleased by the compliment. It quickly moves to surprise, bordering on indignation with the next sentence. "Oi! Yer missin' out, man! First Transformers and now Godzilla! He's a big fuckin' lizard! Destroys cities! Shoots beams of shit outta his mouth! How can ya not at least know what a laser is?!" The freckle faced boy is nearly yelling again, not angry but naturally very loud. "I got shit to teach ya, bro."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:54 am

Killems face goes ghost white at the mention of giant lizard killing cities. He starts coughing at the mention and apologises to cyrus. "Yeah, I would love to erm, see that one...." Ive told you Ive ben sheltered lad. Killem laughs at cyruses enthusiasm with the fire. " if ye liked that one you just wait! So what u like doin in yer free tiem, apparently carnage n dischord? What moves you got?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:28 am

"I don't do anythin' nearly as sick as fire snot." He states, studying his nails and holding them up for Killem to see. "Aye, you said it. Just a stupid Vamp, I am. Nothin' fancy here. Got a little extra strength. Pair o' wings. Eat blood. Kind of lame, in the end." Thinking, he pauses before adding. "Though, if ya get really old as a Vamp I have seen some scary shit they do. I am too young, I guess." He ends it there, not really wanting to talk about that aspect further and shifting almost uncomfortably. "I work at a gas station and take care of my family. I like movies and video games. I just do typical shit. Just never met someone big as you! Thought you must be someone interestin'!" A fanged smirk is directed at him again, tone flirty. "And, heck, I gotta date outta the deal so I got that goin' fer me. Wasn't kiddin' when I said yer awful easy on the eyes."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Red head bash Empty Party up

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:33 pm

" oh, I see ye got plunty special about ye boy." Kill says with a chuckle. " an charisma is a big part of et.. Ye keep complimenten meh like that yer gonna make me get hot n bothard. But a date et be and you wanted to do some terrorizin. Pearsonaly id like to get to know a lattle more about ye and do what you think is fun."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:49 pm

It's his turn to give a cheshire grin, "Wouldn't say I'd complain if ya got hot and bothered. If ya don't mind." Slyly glancing at the giant's expression to his forward flirting, he holds his grin. "Well! We can go do somethin' fun and then terrorizin' if ya'd like! Would ya be okay though, big guy? Not sure where we could fit ya... I mean. New friends are always welcome at me house but not sure ya'd fit comfortable." He grows thoughtful, crossing his arms and frowning as he wracks his brain.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Red head bash Empty Walks

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:29 pm

"Well I saw a lonely barn a wee bit back if ye want? Theres plunty of straw im shure. Dun worry about the size thing, wheel deal wif it when we get there. Thaat es if yer still up fer it?" Killem gives a wink. At cyrus. " Or what where you thinking lad?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:11 pm

Cy actually sputters as Killem calls his bluff, shocked and turning a pretty shade of red to match his hair. Irregardless that he is blushing, he grins cheekily. "I didn't peg ya really as someone that swung that way, honestly... Ya sure? 'cause I would love to..." His tone is a bit shy but he seems excited all at the same time.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:21 pm

" Whell! Aint never done et before! An besides, I asked what ye wanted to do lad, yer the one who sugested. I mean we aint gotta if u dun want, theres plunteh ither things to do, but u seemed rather genuine."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:32 pm

"Long as ya promise not to hurt me, I say let's go for it!" The vampire boy's enthusiasm can almost be felt physically, wriggling again on the giant's shoulder and actually cozying a bit more up to him. "Show me this barn! ....So what about yer size? Ya can change it?" Too curious for his own good, he prods at his cheek gently for attention.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum