Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red head bash

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Red head bash - Page 3 Empty Re: Red head bash

Post by October Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:04 am

"Well, thought I was bein' truthful. Just felt a bit tired, is all. Nothin' thought needed to be written home about. Yer a hard one to get a hold of, too, y'know? Not like I could call ya." Cy explains, shoulders slumping in guilt. "I really didn't mean it. I hope ya forgive me. Was just a bad choice on my end and I was beyond leavin' the house."

As he grows excited about the little boy, Cy chuckles, attempting to cheer up. "That's my grandson. Solis. He'll be coming along."

As they are set down, Art heads inside without a word. Cy, staring up at Killem, gives a nod. He offers their child out to him, more than happy to let him take it. "It may take me a bit. I'll be right back...." He hesitates again, lingering and seeming unsure again. "Ya promise to still be here?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:09 am

Ey, ye didnt know lad, i didnt either. Just didnt know yer were the one gods destined me to be with." If u need me in the future just call out te meh, ill hear ye." He sits there coddleing the egg. " cy, i havnt left yet.. And darling i think ur stuck with me, were gonna have some tales over the years you n i."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:27 am

Cy seems only confused at what he is trying to say but gives a small nod, chewing his lip uncertainly. "Right. Well. I'll be back." He disappears inside quietly to let Killem cuddle his egg. The egg is warm and alive, unblemished aside from still needing to be cleaned properly.

Art ends up coming out first, boy from before in his arms and a small terrier at his heels. Sol seems to be fighting him, squirming and whining as they approach Killem. "No! No!" His voice is extremely childish, tone younger than his actual age. The terrier stops and gives a growl at the big man, darting out in front of Artis protectively with its hair standing on end. "You two!" Art complains impatiently. "Sol, it's okay. He won't hurt you."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:35 am

Killem reches behind him quickly and tosses a chunk of raw steak to the dog the size of the dog. " ey its fine im used to it." Soul hears a tender calming voice inside his head." Easey now child, its ok." He ushers to Art. "anything I can do to help ye? Btw yer mum said I should introduce myself as Godzilla cuz ets a better name then the one i gave em."
Killem uses his cloth and some spit to polish the egg finaly clean." Ah, a beautiful sight to be hold, en et boyos!" He holds out the egg carefully to the boys so they can see.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:46 am

The small dog sniffs at it cautiously but doesn't take it, looking up at Art as if asking if it is okay first. "Well, eat it,  Meats. Looks good." Art says plainly to the small canine. It wags its tail and tries to tear a chunk off, excited

He just raises an eyebrow at the 'Godzilla' comment. "Okay, Godzilla, aside from Ma, this is all of us. Can't get rid of me that easy." The red head continues, looking back up from his dog. "We need to stop at my place for some of my shit though." As the voice speaks to him, Sol tilts his head this way and that in pure confusion, listening for the source.

"...What even is it?" Art asks about the egg, studying it closely. "You hatch out of one, too?" Sol, however, doesn't pay much attention and as Killem.watches him, the more it becomes apparent that the child is completely blind.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:57 am

" yeah I laughed a good one too when I first saw the movie, ur mum just showed ma yesterday." Killem chuckles to himself. "So its just ur mum, u, and the lil one there? What about the girl and the voice from the house a second ago?" Killem stands up. " i think I came from one, im not shure lad." Killem plays with is beard some, thinking." How far is yer place?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:17 am

"Think my dad once said I was supposed to come from one, too, or something. Dunno if he was ever serious. Not sure what happened there." With a shrug, he gives a long sigh when asked about his siblings. "Apparently that stupid Japanese guy wants his kid to stay. That's my sister. And as for my brother, he has school here so he has to stay."

As if on cue, a newcomer exits the house, carrying a few bags. His tailored outfit is sharp, tastes eclectic and has a penchant for bright colors. His frame is slim and attractive, easy on the eyes, as he smiles friendly toward Killem. His eyes the same powdery blue as his brother's and warm, he is about the same height as Art and extremely close in age if comparing the two. His hair is just as stylish as the rest of him, short and naturally a light blond. He has all of his mother's youthful adorableness as he grins, fangs and all. "Hello~ Nice to meet you! I'm Devon!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:24 am

Killem nods "nice tae meet ye Devon, names Godzilla. Im shure ye mums filled ye in! Well check in on ye now and then, ill letcha know. Killem turns around, ye got a vehicle to bring?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:37 am

"G-Godzilla?" The young man tries and fails to keep a straight face, busting out laughing. "Oh, man. I love it. P-please..." He fights through his laughter. "...please tell me that's serious because that is sick!" Catching his breath, he wipes his eyes while still giggling. "Yeah. Ma knows how to get a hold of me. Just take good care of him..."

Art grins a bit finally at his older brother's laughter, Killem noticing he is missing a few teeth mainly toward the back. "...Yeah. We have a car. We driving? Don't think you're gonna fit, dude."

Sol perks up at the laughter, saying something unintelligible to no one particular. He smiles, head lolling back as his sightless eyes peer at nothing.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:49 am

No one else except devon notices killem makes a face at devon as he stops lauging. Killems eyes turn to slits and he gets scaly features and flicks his toung at him playfully. Turnign to Art" Dun worry bout me, everyone pile in and buckle up" killem looks to the house. Cy feels a surge of power down his spine, every bone cracking along the way, in his head he hears killems voice. " you ok darlin, ur taking a bit. You only got to think of me to respond ok."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:13 am

This seems to amuse the blond immensely and he responds by making a face of his own, his eyes flashing a green to match his mother's natural eye color and fangs growing long. He ruins it by crossing his eyes goofily, the vampiric appearance gone with it. He approaches his brother and nephew once finished, setting down their stuff and gives them both a tight hug, squeezing. "No running off while you're gone, Sol." He ruffles the boy's hair affectionately before turning his attention on Artis, jabbing him in the forehead. "And you. Behave, too. Don't get into too many fights."

Sol squawks at his uncle happily, drool dripping down his chin. The more he smiles, the scarier his mouth is revealed to be. The boy has rows of sharp, needle-like teeth like a shark, all of them nearly too big for his mouth. "Pet! Pet!" Seems he likes having his hair ruffled, reaching toward his hands to try and grab them before they pull away.

Art grumbles at Devon but smiles. "Yeah, yeah." He gathers Sol up to take to the car, Devon and the dog trailing after with the bags again and to help.

Cy doesn't answer him but he does come out of the apartment a minute or so later. His doesn't look up, eyes and nose a bit red from crying. Scuffling his sneaker in the dirt, he is quiet, not really like the usual Cyrus the giant has known. "Sorry." Is all he says, embarrassed.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:22 am

Killem walks over to cy. "Its not perminent. Its ok lad." He kneels down on his haunches to look cy in the eyes, lifting the mans chin with his finger up. He hads cy the fully cleaned egg, first time hes seen it without blood. Killem looks at him and kisses his forehead. " ill take care of ye, all of ye... If ye let me. New lwts finnish up unless u got somthing to say?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:33 am

"I know. I am just shit at goodbyes and I guess, y'know, I am still pregnant. Hormones." He tries to laugh it off though it feels forced. He lets out a long sigh and tries to relax as he takes the egg and snuggles it close. "Ready if you are, big guy."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:39 am

Killem follows behimd the family as they drive down the road in the car, eventualy pulling up to Arts house. He ushers cy out of the car while they wait. " Ye mind if i do sol a favor to make the trip easier on him? Make shure eveyones all strpped in tight and nothing can bounce around ok, then get ur cute ass over here."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:48 am

Art's place is even more rundown looking than Cy's, a single apartment. A very large black gentleman is leaned on a streetlight, smoking right outside. His dreadlocked, dark hair is pulled back into a ponytail, brown eyes questioning. He is built solid, dressed not unlike Art. Scarrification decorates his face instead of piercings, however, in intricate patterns. He only raises an eyebrow at all of them while Art approaches to speak to him.

Cy blinks, tilting his head but doesn't ask. Trusting Killem, he obliges while Art is preoccupied.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:11 am

Killem walks over to the car. "Cadal." Is all he says and momentaritly sol and meat ease to a deep sleep, he lloks ver everyhtign and makes shure its secure.
A few minutes pass and Art returns and gets in the car noticing the dog and sol asleep. Killem keeps cy questioningly a few paces away from the vehicle. He bends down and smiles evily at Art. "Are you ready kids? He takes a few steps toward cy and tells him to hold on. He picks him up and spins and throws the man stright into the air, eventualy leaving sight. He does the same to the car.
Cyrus and the car reaching the pinnicale of the throw in the cloud layer. As the family starts falling a mass of golden brown scales and mucles as far as they dare see eases itself harmlessly under all of them the car and cy landing on the dragons head, almost meare fleas upon his crest. Ethreal wings breaching for almost a mile to each side, glistenign in the sun with the spectrum of bismuth. Clouds churning under there bellows. The scene of the sun setting over the clouds is breathtaking. " well boys, enjoy this gift i give you. A spectical only one other has seen in history, the man who will harbour us in this storm. The holy pleague conqueror... Archadious.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:49 am

Both Cy and Art are incredibly confused as they watch him, Art poking his head out of the car window to watch curiously. He glances once or twice at his nephew and dog, frowning seriously.

"H-hang on! Wha---" Cyrus is complete cut off as he is tossed, green eyes incredibly wide. In his panic of flailing limbs, he changes, jet black wings fanning out behind him to catch himself. He is still clutching the egg tightly, refusing to let go of it. Lighting down gently with the aid of his wings onto the draconian head, he is paler than usual with surprise fear, freckles standing out starkly. He visibly swallows as he peers down at the creature underneath him, fear quickly replaced by pure marvel. "A-are ya sure when I asked ya the first time I'm not dreamin'?" His voice holds a note of awe, reaching out a free hand to reverently touch the warm scales of his head.

Art on the other hand in the car can be heard swearing noisily all the way up, a protective arm thrown over the two other passengers. As the car lands harmlessly, it takes him a minute to realize they aren't falling and he peers back out hesitantly. He stares, blinking rapidly and studying the dragon before going into an abrupt fit of coughing. It isn't very pleasant to hear, leaving him gasping for a few breaths. He tries to relax after it subsides, leaning out the window and staring at the clouds, a serene expression coming over his features. It's quickly broken by Killem's voice and he scoffs, rasping out, "That's a fancy ass name."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Red head bash - Page 3 Empty A blazing journey

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:38 pm

The scent of sea air slowly dicipates as the family nears their destination. Art and the others still sleeping soundly in the car, the cool breeze and the drumming of killems wings must have relaxed art enough to sedate him. Drool streaming down his face with his head cocked off at an odd angle only a seelping person can attain. Killems voice echos into Cys head. " So... I know this sounds quick, and i really want to get to know you betaer my friend, especialy new with whats going on. Im glad it was with you, and i soo want to be part of this... So wheres that leave us?" A thunder. Echoes in the far off distance though no weather can bee seen. "Sound travels a lomg ways up here, so no fret. Ill make shure were safe, asides ets only a ways off. Wheel be there in aboout 15 minets.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:16 pm

Art is indeed a sleep, twitching and snoring just softly in wheezy sort of way.

Cy had begun singing to himself, young voice pleasant and warm and another reason Art may have passed out. It doesn't seem that he is shy about it, drumming out the tune on Killem gently underneath him with the tips of his fingers. The song seems to be directed toward Killem himself, a light and teasing rendition of "The Drunk Scotsman." He pauses in the midst of it as he is spoken to, adjusting himself and their egg in his arms as his thoughts echo back. "I want to get to know ya, too. I have this entire time." The voice in his head is genuine, unable to hide anything from something straight inside his conscious. "....Are ya really glad?" Insecurity worries at him, a wave of rambling stream of thought tumbling out. "I could understand how this happenin' so fast you might want to, y'know, just take these and go. Is it really my place? What with ya, what ya are... And me... I am only what I am. Not all too impressive as ye be."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:37 pm

Cyrus all of a sudden gets a sudden flood of warmth in his chest, his heart fluddering to the point its almost hurting. The warmh seemingly fills him and a rush of confused excitemnt flushes through him. Then the feeling stops just as quick as it started. "Thats the warmth you have been fillin me with since i ferst met you lad... I aint never felt it before... It must mean somthing. Eye its all perspective lad... I may be a dragon but to me yer even more a specticle then i. Dun fret i wont go anywhere... I cant new, never wanted to... Thas is the best ive ever felt in the thousands of years ive been, and its thanks to you lad. Ive no qualm in shareing with you, no need anymore, so what would ye like to now my darlin... My Cyrus."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:54 pm

He gasps softly above him as feelings not his own flood into him. Almost cutely, he squeezes his eyes shut against it and holds their child even tighter to himself before it passes, face red to match his hair. Cy has no words it seems, green eyes misting as Killem speaks. The vampire doesn't seem to realize when tears start dripping down his face as the dragon calls him his own, staring out at the clouds surrounding them and breeze ruffling him.

It takes him time to pull himself together, quiet, finally wiping his face with the back of his arm. "....How many more do ya think there will be? I just want to know about them, that's all. Whatever ya want to tell me, I'll take."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:08 pm

Killem sencing the quietness coming from the redhead." Why are you quiet lad? I am sorreh... But I truthfully do not know. I can show ye how I came to be."
At that a blurry vison all black enters his mind. A scene comes into view slowly a man with extremely long blond hair down to his waste with two narrow braids tucked behind each ear, a blond full trimmed beard and burning green eyes. His clothes depict that of black robes with gold trim adorning gold armor. The man has a sole black wing in a outreached hand infront of him pointing at a woman. As the fight one will notice he has his left arm ripped off and its lying on the ground. The woman engaged in arguement has long black hair that reahes to the ground her eyes look the same as sols. Her dress is that of the finest chrimson suede with black trim. Blood streaking down her back from where what should be a black wing would be paired.
"There are three of us, dragons... Who ye saw lad was my father and mother; Nuada and Morrigan. I was born of Nuadas severed arm, my brother chrom cruiach from the severed wing. After a series of wars and events fate would have it I would be the last breathing of my kind. So ye see, Cyrus. You have somethung special in ye, for what mricle you have done, only the gods could accomplish. So ye see... You are just as special as I my love.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:28 pm

"I am just not sure what to say..." He speaks softly, glancing down at the rippling scales in front of him. As the scene unfolds before him, his eyes shift their shining black, expression confused. Killem senses he recognizes the names, but just barely. "Ya mean.. Like in folklore? Morrigan? Gods?" This time, he looks to the car carrying some of his sleeping family, frown gracing his lips. "I don't know if I understand... But I guess... Yer sayin' these littles ones comin' are the only other ones? Aside you, anyways." Shaking his head to himself, barely able to fathom what Killem is trying to suggest of him, he adds. "But why? Why me and why suddenly now? Ye said yer thousands of years old, right? What fate decided this after so long... Aye, I am just barely past 50 meself, if ya must know. And just a humble vamp as far as I know."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:54 pm

"Eye gods, and yer mother in low is a right CUNT if i may say." Dun worry yerself lad, be you. Everythung happens fer a reason, n i recon ye were the one i was ment to be with. It canneh be coincidence that the one time someone came out to me and we did stuff that this would happen. Just enjoy et, the troubles ye endured thus far waz just fer u to leed up to this point. Well chrom was born of evil and was bannished and killed a long time agoo, my sistear has been frozen in a lake in whats called greenland fer near three thousand years... I havnt felt her life force for the las 800 sadly..." The voice taking a somber tone, cy can tell he was close to her. "Well lad, have any other questions or manythign u wanna tell meh? Weve been at our destination fer a bit new, i been circlein so can talk, et needs to be done and i wanna know yeah!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:06 am

He continues to listen quietly but when asked if he has anything else to add, he struggles, chewing his lip and staring at the car sadly. "....I just... I just hope yer right it's me. My boy... Artis... He is born of a race similar to ya. Not many of them. He wasn't born right. All I really know." It's starkly apparent he blames himself partially for this, worry gnawing at his voice again. "His da's clan won't have anything to do with him, even before... Even before his da died they didn't want him. I wouldn't wish that on yer children."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum