Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humble meetings

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Humble meetings - Page 4 Empty Re: Humble meetings

Post by Killem450 Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:47 am

Unaware of when the family tends to stir Arch has all the fixings ready for breakfast at a moments notice. The quiet calmness of the woods and the house envelops him as he takes a seat in a nearby chair. Book in hand, arch settles and comforts himself into reading; The basics of Japanese.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:35 am

True to his word, Yasuo wakes up first before the sun even rises, the darkness surrounding the woods tranquil and abuzz with twilight creatures. He steps out of his bedroom shared with his brother, rubbing an eye and giving a soft yawn. Standing before Arch is a fine speciman of a man, Yasuo simply wearing a pair of shorts that doesn't leave much to the imagination. He is as fit and as hard as he appeared under his clothes from the day before, little to no body fat on his trim frame. He appears younger and more relaxed without the studious work apparel from the day before, that same natural sex appeal radiating off of him.

"Ohayou..." He murmurs quietly, actually surprised to see the older man up while he runs a hand through his own slightly disheveled hair. Moving closer into the light, Arch can make out carefully placed wounds doting his torso here and there. They appear to be bite marks, some old and healing and others fresh with purple bruising surrounding puncture marks. "How did you sleep, Jourdine-san?" Sounding as though he is still waking up, he is already holding an unlit cigarette in his hand.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:41 am

Doing a tripple take at Yasuo, Arches gaze betrays himself as Yasuo catches his eyes the old man eventualy stareing at his feet in a blushig defeat at the young mans aura. "Good morning to you too Yasuo, did you sleep well?" Arch slowly rouses himself from the seat and immediately starts heading toward the kitchen. As he walks past the young man he cant help but make a passing glance again inevitably ending in another obvious blush.
After a few moments the aroma of food starts echoing throughout the small cottage. After a short time the food is preped and served, a small serveing of scrambled eggs toped sith simple shredded sharp chedder, aromatic herbs througout. The man Turns around and comes back with another small plate. " I decided to make a little of my favorite breakfast foods for you too, its hard to locate here but I managed." The plate has some mashed potatoes topped with finely sliced greenpepers and onions, a few herb encrusted sausages are grilled and cut lenghtwise the inner portion carmalized perfectly, brown gravy drizzeled lightly over the potatoes and sausage. A common staple from my home locale, "I do hope you enjoy, we call it bangers and mash."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:37 am

Yasuo seems oblivious to the other man's reaction to him, though it is hard saying if it is because he is choosing to ignore it or he just honestly doesn't notice. "I slept fine." He answers truthfully, smiling kindly at him. Further oggling at him, it's clear that his ass and back are some of his defining features. He is relatively smooth and body hair free naturally from genetics (most of it being light anyways) aside from a blond white trail disappearing deliciously into the front of his shorts. He could easily pass for a model, even more statuesque and gorgeous while unguarded as he is. Interestingly, there is a very realistic and small spider on his right shoulder blade. Upon closer inspection it subtely seems to be positioned in a way that represents the letter 'V,' less a tattoo and more of a brand to those that have an eye for such things.

While Arch is cooking, the Asian man disappears outside briefly to smoke his cigarette, coming in again to be promptly handed food. There's a flash of something a bit uncomfortable in his green eyes before he attempts another smile. "Arigato." It takes him quite a moment to process the 'bangers and mash,' actually letting out a genuine laugh though he tries to hold it back as not to wake anyone. "That honestly sounds dirty. If you don't mind me saying." His shoulders shaking with quiet laughter, it seems he is more relaxed like this.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Humble meetings - Page 4 Empty The breakfast

Post by Killem450 Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:57 pm

" Now that you mention it it does doesnt it!" Arch says quietly but in a jolly giggle. "You think thats dirty, wait till you taste it! Ill be serving the little ones the same meal, no alergies correct?" Arch points the spoon hes holding tward yasuo with a serious look, he pauses breifly and a slim smirk crosses his face as he winks. " Well I do hope things go well today at work, you will be missed, is there anythign else I am going to need to be aware of for the day?"
"If you dont mind the prodding, does the tattoo mean anything Yasuo?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:27 pm

"I am sure they will love it. They are all fine to eat whatever, though, Mikio-kun is a bit picky. Raiden and I are thinking that he may have inherited some of... Rai's developmental issues. He can be sensitive." He admits quietly, fiddling with his food more than eating it. His smile is mild as Arch wishes him well. "Thank you.... Not that I can think of. Just keep me updated. Raiden tends to call me here and there but sometimes he forgets so you are welcome to remind him or call me yourself. I'll answer when I can. I'll be working emergency as the resident doctor today." Going stock still, he pauses in pushing his food around with his fork at the mention of the tattoo. His earlier attitude has evaporated quickly and his tone shifts to serious once again. "Do you want an honest answer? ...it's a mark for property. A brand, I guess, you'd say? ....For a prostitution ring." Yasuo leaves it there, slowly looking up and gauging Arch's reaction silently.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:46 pm

Watching Yasuo fondle his food arch seems to be getting a few tells fom the mans habits. " The potatoes will sit the best my friend... Ive gone manny a day without sustanance before too, sometimes the role of the Dr. seems to off put ones appetite. Eat what you can, even if its just a little. Dont fret I wont be insulted if its not finnished. My heart will be more at ease if you try... Ive been there too..." After mention of Yasuos tattoo, Arches reaction is one of a soft sigh. "We all have our past Yasuo. After all its the past that sets the foundation to the present. Its just up to you how you open it."
As for slowness.... Its a handicap to those with the kindest hearts. She will be a good girl, I have faith in that, in your family. Children are similar to flowers, no two ever bloom the same, nor the same time. Its the time and effort you put into them that makes them all the more memorable when they finally do.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:00 am

"Eating is just not my favorite thing." He agrees, nodding just a tad. "I.... Appreciate it." Yasuo relaxes again, chewing thoughtfully as the much older man talks about the past. "I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable. I have put that part of my life to rest a long time ago. It doesn't bother me, personally, all that much but it's not something most want to discuss... Especially over breakfast. I am fine talking about it but the details can make people squeamish." Luckily, he does seem to be eating some, just very slowly, studying the plate closely. "I suppose you will have to show me how to make these! They are good!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:08 am

" Trust me, I have no place to judge from." Arch gives the man a tender smile. " I have never partaken in sexual desires myself." A seemingly sullen look crosses the mans face. "My past has taken many things from me as well Yasuo. Sadly a family of my own was one of them. Its not that I have never wanted to partake, time slid away from me before I came to realizations. I suppose thats why I am so grateful for the little solice you have granted me." As for the food, I would be delighted to show you how to "bang one out" so to speak." Arch finnishes with a playful grin.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:17 am

Yasuo actually looks rather surprised, eyebrows raising. "No sex at all Jourdine-san? Did you take a vow?" He doesn't seem judgemental whatsoever, merely curious. "About that..." He begins as Arch mentions family once more. "I was speaking to Raiden and he would like you to stay and help out if you so wish. I found it best since this would be for his benefit that I should probably listen to what he wants. However, I would like to give it a trial to begin with just to see how everyone fits.... Are you sure you would still like to do it? I could pay you for your time."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:28 am

"Its a vow from a life long past, a hollow vow that can be broken, like I said i just have never had the chance. I tend to stay to my studies and I havnt gotten close to anyone to try yet." Arch leans back in the chair sipping some tea he had made for himself when he served Yasuo his meal.
Arch ponders the question but one moment to himself. " It would mean a lot to me to help your delightful family, as for payment. Ive no need for material posession or the such, so keep your money. You will be providing me with payment far beyond its worth anyhow by not having to be alone anymore. If you see that I am not a proper fit than we will leave it at that, I thank you for the offer and I do accept!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:45 am

"You must have a very strong will to go as long as you have." He comments, not hiding the fact he is pretty impressed.

As if mentioning him caused him to be summoned, Rai appears from the bedroom. He has clothes on unlike his brother, thankfully, everything still covering his scars. He looks around bleary eyed, barely awake and almost stumbling, adorably disheveled with a blanket wrapped around him.

"Ohayou, koibito," Yasuo greets him softly, gesturing for him to come sit before turning his attention back to the other doctor. "Are you sure we couldn't do anything? I wouldn't feel very right asking this of you without something..." The thought appears to make him uncomfortable and he shifts, frowning, as Rai plops down.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:04 am

"Good morning Rai, glad you are up! I have made breakfast for you as well!" Arch gets up in a hurry as Yasuo looks on curiously. Givin a few moments thr old man excitedly sets down a plate of food similar to the bangers and mas that Yasuo had, but instead it is a uncooked sausage with a mound of pink mash with a helping og blood over the top. "Now being that your brother said you cannot eat normal foods I have taken the liberty of hunting last night and i have made you a raw sausage with various meats encased in natural sausage caseing, the blood has also been seasoned and reduced to a syrup base and the mash, we wont go into but it should be to your likeing! If I have missed the mark on ur gastonomy then by all means any info would be apriciated, I would like you bouth the be able to enjoy meals with the kids as a whole! Leave it to me to masqe the charade for the little ones so they dont get upset, ok!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:31 am

"Ohayou," He replies automatically in response, voice still heavy with sleep. Rai squints at Arch vaguely as he speaks, as if he is trying to process everything he is rattling on about so early in the morning. His gaze is moved to the plate set before him soon after, the color of his eyes shifting both to their trademark red. He gives a subtle sniff, akin almost to an animal before asking hesitantly. "...F-for me?..."

His brother at his side slings a reassuring arm around him in his blanket cocoon, intrigued at the strange meal as well. Yasuo, maybe not so surprisingly, picks up a fork himself and tries a small bite. He chews with not much of a reaction, tilting his head ever so slightly as he thinks about the taste.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Humble meetings - Page 4 Empty good eats

Post by Killem450 Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:14 pm

" Yes for you, If it works out with a little help from Yasuo I would like to be able for everyone to be able to eat together eventually. The sausage is a blend of raw meats the major one is almost akin to human but it is an animal substitute. I do hope you like it!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:41 pm

After he is finished speaking, Rai frowns, brows furrowing as he looks down unintentionally so his expression is hidden. He sniffles a little, Yasuo blinking in surprise at his brother. "Raiden... Don't cry now..." He murmurs gently, brushing some of the man's hair back. Yasuo looks apologetically to Arch, the arm wrapped around Rai switching to rubbing his back comfortingly. "Sorry, Jourdine-san. We aren't used to people being so kind."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:51 am

"For every bad in ones life there is always one good, and I have a feeling you two are at the precipice." He walks over two the two and pats bouth of the mens shoulders. "Its almost surreal when the good comes around, sometimes it even gets overlooked. Good things come to those who wait. Im glad you apricate the meal. Now dry those tears Rai and enjoy, as for you Yasuo. You must be off, now go get some bloomers on."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:03 am

Yasuo smiles up at him as he pats his shoulder, nodding before he stands. "Hai, hai~" He says to being made to get dressed, breezing by Arch and disappearing to the bedroom once more.

Flinching at the sudden touch, Rai peers back up at him. Startlingly, watery blood is running down his face, dripping off his chin and staining the blanket quickly. He wipes his face with the backs of his hands while letting out another sniff, accomplishing nothing more than smearing it on his cheeks and fingers. "S-sumimasen. I-I...." The man seems at a loss for words for a moment, still a little choked up. "...Thank you." When he has seemed to calm down enough, he picks up the fork and begins eating quietly, utensil trembling in his hand. As he chews, his fangs become more and more obvious, seeming to grow larger as his eyes still remain their red hue.

Last edited by October on Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:10 am

Gently patting Yasuos ass as he scuffles away to the bedroom, Arch then turns his attention to Rai and picks up a kerchif from his pocket and dabs at his red tears. " Im glad you are happy Rai-san."
After the man finishes the meal Arch speaks gently to him. "Now im depending on you to show me the morning routine, if you need a hand with anyhting just let me know."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:28 am

Yasuo merely glances back at him as he touches him, raising a delicate eyebrow but ultimately says nothing before he is gone.

The meal is gone quickly, Raiden very much appearing as though he enjoyed it. His eyes and fangs very slowly return to normal once it is gone, the brunette scrunching his face up a tad at the dabbing. The blushing he always does returns, cheeks turning pink at the attention. "I-I usually wait for the kids to get up and help Ai-chan get ready for school... I try to m-make lunch for her and Yasuo... Yasuo d-doesn't like eating it, though." He seems to think for a moment, shifting in his seat. "D-do you want help cleaning up?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:43 am

" If you would like!" Arch peps up. "But lets see Yasuo off first, I have a little surprise for him anyway before he leaves. "Any ideas what to fix for lunch?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:50 am

"What kind of surprise?" He inquires, leaning a bit forward with interest. "Anou.. Well... I am not a very good c-cook so usually simple things." With that, he shakes his head sheepishly. "Onigiri and things l-like that are easy Yasuo taught me.... I-I think Ai-chan would prefer he make h-her something but he doesn't always h-have time."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Humble meetings - Page 4 Empty The most ohio i have ever seen

Post by Killem450 Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:11 am

"Oh its nothing, I have just over herd hr likes cars so I was going to let him take mine to work today." Arch stands up and strerches, audible snapping of his bones resetting into their positions. Its the first time Rai has seen Arch able to move both arms." If you want we can cook something together for them? I would verry much like the company!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:21 pm

"He'll enjoy th-that..." Rai smiles happily up at Arch, a shy but sweet thing. "...C-can I ask something...? H-how.... H-how come you want to help? Most people... Most people don't l-like m-me..." He bites his lip as he speaks, a fang peeking out cutely. "I... I really l-like you. I want to b-be friends." Blushing softly once more, he reaches out toward his hand and takes it gently in his. It seems Rai doesn't get much physical contact outside of his family either, his expression all too familiar as he relishes in the simple gesture.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:20 am

Smiling back at Rai when he mentions the word friend Arch sighs a bit. " Because Rai, I can generaly tell good people from bad. I have been around enough bad to know when someone is good. Demon or vampire a like." Arch squeezes Rais hand in a simple agreement, almost like a hug. " I would verry much like to become great friends one day, to bouth you and Yasuo as well as the children. Its nice not to be alone anymore, and I feel I couldnt have better company. Almost as if I belong here in a sort of way. It just feels right."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum