Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humble meetings

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Humble meetings - Page 5 Empty Re: Humble meetings

Post by October Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:00 am

He goes through a mix of emotions, frowning at Arch's sighing but slowly smiling again as he continues speaking. Squeezing his hand back gently, his smile grows until he is almost beaming, the widest smile the older man has seen yet, near excitement. "Y-you don't have to be alone. I p-promise." He assures quickly, unintentionally tugging on him like a small child. "Oniisan and I d-don't have anyone but e-each other and the ch-children. O-our family is... Mostly g-gone..." Pausing for a few seconds, he seems like he is searching for the right words. ".....I-I want you." The halfbreed leaves it at that, letting go of him finally with a tone of matter-of-fact, obviously not realizing how that might sound.

When he is finished, Yasuo emerges again, appearing freshly showered and smelling sweet. He is dressed similar to the day before but his sleeves are rolled down, glasses not quite on yet and a brown leather satchel slung over his shoulder. He smiles at the two, "What are you two talking about?" His tone is teasing, not exactly serious, seemingly tickled that his little brother is making a new friend.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:17 pm

Arch lets out a joyful giggle at Rai tugging playfuly at his hand. " I want you too Rai, and everyone else." The smile fadeing as soon as Rai lets go of his hand. Almost as if hes saddened that it didnt go on long enough.
As Yasuo emerges from his shower and askes what the men are doing Arch turns tward him. " Just talking to one another and haing a good moment. Were excited for the day you see. You are going to be missed today. Your looking good, I like it. Also Rai and I have decided to let u have a little fun today! Walking slowly tward Yasuo you hear the mans bones cracking and poping in a manner bordering almost grotesque. As he moves to him his stride streightens from the previous hobble to almost perfict stature. As he gets to Yasuo coming up almost to his chin, he looks up into those perfict blue eyes and smiles as he grabs yasuos hand in bouth of is own nestleing his car keys in the mans grip. "Let her go easey, but have some fun."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:33 pm

Rai maintains his smile at the two of them, watching quietly as Arch hands off the keys.

His straightening out and cracking doesn't seem to bother the blond in the least, though he does raise an eyebrow. He smirks a bit at the compliment, glancing down at himself. "Work attire isn't typically my favorite thing to wear. Thank you, though..." Trailing off and looking back up, he meets his gaze head on as the keys are slipped into his hand. A moment of questioning, then one of surprise that quickly turns to childish excitement passes over him. The man wriggles, an attempt at containing himself. "Are you sure? Do you think you can trust me?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:41 pm

"You are trusting me with more than just a care arent you? This is all I can reciprocate right now. But I mist warn you, she has a little kick so take utmost precaution till you are familiar with her. The car is replaceable, you are invaluable."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:56 pm

Yasuo just laughs, actually sticking his tongue out childishly at Arch in response, appearing much like a snotty, grinning teen. He stows the new keys away in his pocket for now, pulling out his own and offering them toward him. "...In case you need a car while I'm gone. It's nothing fancy."

In the background, Rai speaks up and says something to Yasuo in a chastising tone causing Yasuo merely rolls his eyes at and waves it off.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:37 pm

Arch pinches Yasuos nose in response to getting a tongue stuck out at him, his face goes super serious and a flash of acid green floods his eyes. "What Rai said." And takes the keys gingerly from Yasuo. His face returns to the normal smile as he pats the mas face. "Take care, do rush back! I love you" Arch takes a step back and gestures to the door.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:47 pm

Unintentionally or not, Yasuo's eyes glitter their gold, pupils narrowing to serpentine slits briefly in response. He shushes Arch softly under his breath, patting his shoulder as he walks by him to say goodbye to Rai. "Thank you, Jourdine-san." Approaching his brother, he gives him a meaningful kiss, murmuring a few things to him in their native language. Rai smiles faintly at him, returning the kiss lightly and nodding along before the taller man disappears to say his goodbyes to the children. When he returns, he gives a wave before heading out the door, Raiden watching him go wistfully.

Once gone, Rai stands, shedding his blanket and then stopping. A look of brief confusion crosses his face and he looks to Arch with a frown, tilting his head as if asking something.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:55 pm

Arch turns around after Yasuo leaves and looks to Rai who has a questioning look on his face. Botuh men stand there confused for a moment. A few moments later Arch perks up oh! Food! Children! As he rushes over to Rai and pushing him by the small of his back tward the kitchen. Arches hand accidently misses his target and grabs Rai by the ass as he brings him to the kitchen.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:07 pm

Rai makes a noise in the back of his throat rather suddenly, a mix between an inhuman growl and a small snarl that sounds like a wild animal. He whips around before there's much of a reaction, speed inhuman, and grabs the wrist of the hand touching him. He doesn't hurt him but one can feel an extremely powerful force behind the scarred hand gripping onto him, a pulsing current running through the air surrounding the two. Rai's eyes are wide, almost panicked and scared rather than angry, red flooding into them. It seems to take a moment for him to collect himself, turning away abruptly, almost ashamed at himself. "....P-please..." Is all he manages to whisper, no longer looking at him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:17 pm

Arch steps back to the raction Rai has. "Yes?" And looks at him for a moment concerned.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:26 pm

He fidgets, playing with the cuffs of his shirt nervously while his fingers twitch. He continues to try to gather himself, scrubbing at his face rather roughly with said sleeve after and takes a deep, shaking breath. Finally turning to Arch, he forces a strained smile though there are some bloody tears at the corners of his eyes. "S-Sorry.. I-i don't wanna... I w-would never... H-hurt you."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:59 pm

" I trust you wouldnt Rai, I appologise. You are ok. Now lets tend to breakfast, if you are up to it. I would preffere your company, but if you requre solice that is fine my frined."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:10 pm

"I-I w-want to... C-cook..." He says, still nodding shakily. He scrubs at his face again, red irritation and lines forming quickly on his extremely palid skin. "Sh-show me...?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:40 pm

"Cheer up Rai, its ok, let me see that smile of yours. It makes the house brighter." Again Arch steps tward Raiden and hold his hand out in a gesture to tell him its ok. "Together!" Arch says with a smile.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:54 pm

He perks up at that, growing shy. Rai doesn't smile, however, chewing his nails still a little nervous.

There's sounds of a small child crying softly behind the two men causing Raiden to turn. It's their dark haired boy who looks similar to Rai himself, Mikio. He reaches toward his dad, snuffling and whining. Picking his boy up easily, he turns back to Arch as the little one snuggles into him. "Wh-what should we make... T-together?" He asks hesitantly, rubbing Mikio's back comfortingly as he talks.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:00 am

"Why the same thing Yasuo and you just had silly!" Arch exlaims. They turn to the kitchen, all of the fixings are displayed on the counter in conscience arrangement. He looks to Rai. "Shal we?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:10 am

They begin to cook, it becoming pretty clear that Mikio is very clingy. Raiden tries his best with a child hanging off of him, not really seeming to mind at all. He doesn't seem to know a huge amount about cooking to begin with but picks it up a bit quicker than one might expect. Slowly, he begins to relax again, finally smiling a bit for real.

One by one, the other kids file in, looking in sleepily but curiously with the littlest girl clutching a stuffed toy in her hand.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Humble meetings - Page 5 Empty Breakfast!

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:13 am

" The troop trolly has arrived!" Arch announces over his shoulder at Rai as the children filed in. Glancing over his shoulder he sees Rai smiling to himself finally, and finds himself joining suit.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:24 am

Kyoko, stuffed animal in tow, approaches Arch and takes a couple of his fingers in her tiny hand. She smiles up at him with sleepy blue eyes, still waking up, blonde curls disheveled and sticking out everywhere. Kenji takes a seat at the table with a large yawn, resting his head on it lazily.

"Ohayou..." Aiko, the oldest girl, greets the two men as she rubs an eye but smiles. She takes a seat near her little brother, patting his head gently like a good older sister and murmuring gently to him.

Rai smiles affectionately at all his children, pausing to say good morning to each of them. Mikio in his arms, lifts his head long enough to give Arch a hesitant and shy look, seemingly unsure what to make of the stranger.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:44 am

Looking down to the little girl who grabbed his fingers arch crouches down and looks her in the eyes and smiles while pushing a curl behind her ear, he holds bouth hands out to her asking if she wants up.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:54 am

She doesn't hesitate to step into his arms, throwing hers around his neck in a hug. Squeaking excitedly, she bounces and fidgets as she waits for him to lift her up.

Kenji, across the room looks up with a large, jealous frown on his tired face. He hops down from his seat and marches over to Raiden as well, holding his arms out with a demanding whine. Rai just chuckles and ruffles the blond boy's hair before picking him up as well, juggling the two boys again.

Aiko from the table as well says something curiously to her father, tucking a lock of her own hair behind her ear delicately.

"She w-would like to know if you need h-help... C-cooking..." Rai translates quietly, not able to help as much as he could with his hands full.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:57 am

The weeks go by simple enough, Yasuo and Rai having a pretty easygoing life overall. Yasuo does work quite a lot, often covering 24 hour shifts or is on call when he is home, having to leave in an emergency at odd hours. He seems tired a lot, sometimes nearly exhausted when he hasn't had much of break between. However, true to his persona, he is good at hiding it and often has a smile on his face anyways. It seems he isn't one to slow down or stop, keeping himself constantly busy. He doesn't seem to eat much, either, something Arch has already noticed and wakes up early no matter if he has the day off or not.

Raiden is an easygoing person to care for, though he does have moments where he does seem confused, walking in and out of rooms like he forgot something or wandering outside and standing there. He does have a seizure or two, sometimes violent things though maybe not so oddly he seems to know when they are going to happen before they do. He has moments where he seems to be trying to fight it, even reaching out to Arch if he is present before dropping stiffly and hard. He often seems rather tired himself because of this, passing out at odd moments when he isn't focused on the children. Most of his entertainment is merely gardening and walking the woods and playing with his children. His favorite thing, however, is storm watching and he often disappars outside to stand in the rain and watch the sky. The man doesn't talk much but seems to enjoy Arch's company immensely in the following weeks.

The triplets are like little ducklings, following Rai around closely the majority of the time. Each of them has a very distinct personality, Kyoko a blazing ball of happy energy, dancing, singing, running and talking at all times. Kenji, her twin, is the opposite, stoic and serious and sometimes moody. Mikio is shy and a crybaby, scared of most everything and very much clingy, especially with Rai. It takes Mikio quite a while to warm up to their new caretaker.

Aiko, on the other hand, is an extremely polite and well mannered girl. Sweet, gentle and helpful, she has an air that is very similar to Raiden and is a responsible older sister and mature for her age.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:01 pm

Arch taking things day by day, feeling more and more intergreated with the family hangs back and observes mostly, helping everyone out every time he can. Whenever Rai has a seizure Arch is always there, holding his head till he comes to playing wiht his hair and greeting him with a "welcome back" and a smile. Seeing how busy Yasuo is Arch tries working around his schedual, getting the man to eat a little more at a time gradually though haveing little progress, but slight. It will take some time, but Arch is not one to give up, not on a friend, not ever on a friend. Yasuos ocasional flirting is gradualy wareing on him, starting to gain feelings for bouth men but keeping it to himself. Flirting now and then back with bouth. The children all eventualy warming up to him the house seems warmer every day, all Arch can do is put more and more effort into this new life that has welcomed him.
One evening when Yasuo is actualy home he and arch Are both reading quietly, not talking but enjoying each others quiet presence in the room. Arch is finnishing up another book for the familys language. He sets the book on a little wooden end table next to the chair he is sitting in and takes off his glasses and rubs his eyes. Placeign the glasses on the book he lets out a sigh breaking the silence. "Yasuo, Im glad you are home tonight. We miss you here. It may be to forward of me to ask, and I knoe it is partialy cultural and of course the nature of the work. But why do you push yourself so hard, why are you working so much to the point of exhaustion and never home, what for... Why?" Looking over to the blond man and speaking in a worried and tenderly sad voice. "I have talked to you previously about takeing time off, have you thought on the topic?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:26 pm

A casual day for the doctor, Yasuo is actually wearing regular clothing rather than business casual. He has somewhat simple tastes, masculine and plain. Occasionally, instead of a pair nice fitting of jeans, he can be found in leather pants, a hint of a more edgier style. Looking up from the heavy medical tome in his hands, Yasuo moves his own glasses up onto his head, a habit that pushes his hair back out of his face with it. "Well..." He begins quietly, shrugging his shoulders. "It's exactly what you say. My culture and expectations of the job. Anyways, I think you have noticed by now I am the sole provider of six individuals, including myself...." Studying Arch's expression with bright green eyes, he seems to not know what else to say, eyebrow cocked questioningly. Thinking for a moment, he adds. "It is a bit more difficult to get time off than I believe you may think."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:11 pm

" well what would YOU want for yourself Yasuo? Shifting in his seat till he is lraning forward, his one arm not operational again so resting his chin on his one good hand. " Trust me I know how difficult the beat can be."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum