Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humble meetings

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Humble meetings - Page 3 Empty Re: Humble meetings

Post by October Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:50 am

As one would expect, the shy gentleman turns pink rapidly when Arch takes his hand. His hands being rather clammy and cold to the touch, one being able to feel the tremor in them just by holding it and the scars rough. His eyed widen with initial shock but the tiniest ghost of a smile graces his lips and it feels as though he grips Arch's hand tighter for mere seconds. "G-gomen." Apologizing embarrssedly, he scuffles his feet. "...I asked i-if y-you were o-okay..." He trails off, almost like he forgot something, biting his lip.

Smile ever growing, Yasuo leans into the brief return of touch. His cheek is smooth save for the lightest amount of stubble that is extremely blond and hard to notice. "Yes, I will just have her drop them off as I am sure she won't mind..." Pleased by how excited their guest is, he doesn't hesitate to follow with Rai trailing behind. "I enjoy mushrooms a lot myself! You are just in luck because of the season. I have just the idea."

As they make their way back to the house, Yasuo speaks amiably while continuing to smoke. "I hope you don't mind that I have to work early in the morning and Ai-chan has school. Raiden will be here with the other three, however. You may stay as long as you like. I am sure he would enjoy the company." Growing closer, he moves ahead to open the door for the other two, dropping the cigarette and putting it out with his foot similar to the last one. A slightly outdated cellphone ends up in his hand as he waits for them to go inside, fishing his glasses out from his shirt pocket and putting them on.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:33 am

Taking a deep breath as Arch enters the house, the slighty sweet piscine aroma still lingering in the air causes the mans salvitory glands to start once again, yerning for the meal to come. Its been a full day for the old man, best hes had in centuries and its all thanks to his new friends he thinks to himself as he takes his shoes off again." I dont mind at all thank you for asking, gives Rai and I some more time to get to know one another, and im shure he wont mind the help with the little ones at all. Taking another deep breath and exhale, a slightly visual nervousness on his face, getting ready for the storm to come. " Ive always wanted a family and love children, but to be honest it has been a while since i have been near any."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:15 am

Pulling off his shoes and setting them aside as he comes in behind Arch, he passes by him much like last time and heads to kitchen, hwoever this time he shyly smiles toward him as he goes.

Yasuo is on the phone for only a few moments, coming in as well and shutting the door and removing his shoes while he speaks in Japanese to whoever is on the line. Hanging up, he speaks reassuringly to the older man, "They are good children. You won't have to worry. Miki-kun is a bit shy but I am sure he will warm right up to you if you give him time. He takes a bit after Raiden. Ken-kun can be a little serious and Kyoko-chan is energetic. I know she will be excited to make a new friend. And as for our oldest, she is a very polite girl. Very sweet and gentle like Raiden as well." The look of happy pride over his kids bleeds into his tone as he describes them, though it fades as he watches Rai leave and he grows somewhat serious. "...If you do decide to stay and are alone with Raiden there is one more thing I think we should discuss before dinner. If you don't mind."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:27 pm

"Im shure the children are behaved, im quite lookingforward to meeting them. Is there something the matter, I dont mind. What do you need? Arch askes Yasuo in return to the mans previous seriousness. Arch shifts his weight as he furrows his brow, readying himself.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:06 pm

"Sumimasen," He says, noticing Arch's concern. "I don't mean to alarm you, I promise." Stepping forward more toward him so they can speak privately, his voice softens. "It may not be obvious but Raiden is.... how do I say...? Disabled? I hate to ask but if you do stay for a while with him, could I ask you to please keep an eye on him for me? I will give you my number if anything happens. Raiden knows it, too, but sometimes he forgets. I understand we just met but I...." Sighing to himself, he rubs the back of his neck with an incredibly guilty expression, nearly resembling his brother as he looks down toward his feet. "It's just... quite serious sometimes. He honestly shouldn't even be alone but our lives are very delicate. It is hard for me to find someone we can trust to look after him as well as the children."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:19 pm

"Fret not Yasuo-kun, Im shure anything thst happens he will be taken care of. Ive seen manny a different veriety of disabilities in my years and I assure you, your brother is not bad off at all. Hes adoreable realy. I must admit, in this short time Ive come quite fond of u two, in an almost surreal way. Almost like it is ment to be." Taking Yasuos hand in bouth his hands. "No need to bare it all anymore. How long do you need me? I've no rush as I have said. I can set my affairs in order at home by call."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:45 pm

"I am not saying he is as bad off but you haven't really seen him. Today is a good day for him, and there are definitely bad ones. I don't wish you to go into this blind. He is pretty severely epileptic and he suffers from acute memory loss, panic attacks, depression. He may not even remember your name tomorrow, so please don't take offense. It has only gotten worse with age. He cannot read or write, English or Japanese... Can't drive... A lot has happened to him..." Yasuo trails off, near rambling at this point as he seems somewhat nervous for once. He relaxes slowly as Arch says he is fond of them, meeting his eyes with a knowing gaze. Placing his other hand over both of Arch's, he begins running his thumb across the other man's knuckles without thinking. The moment quickly turns to one of shock as the older man finishes, however, Yasuo practically sputtering. "I wasn't requesting you stay permanently by any means! I couldn't burden you with that, Jourdine-san!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:01 pm

"Oh well im sorry I must have misunderstood, you must forgive me." Arch stands erect, placeing his hands at his sides after suddenly lettign go of Yasuo's. "I did not mean to be too forward, I must have been a bit too excited about the notion." Bowing slightly to Yasuo. "We all have been through a lot, some storys longer and some stories darker than others. I must thank you for the breifing and I assure you all needs will be taken care of. I will only stay for as long as you want me. Now try to relax my friend, let us enjoy the evening. Not all life is work."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:31 pm

Standing left with his hands out in front of him as Arch quickly pulls away, his fingers twitch as he watches. Arch does not have time to react as he straightens from his bow, finding himself in an embrace from the taller man. His skin is hot, body lean and hard pressed briefly up against him. "Thank you for the offer, Jourdine-san..." He murmurs in his ear before pulling away, breath warm and smelling of cigarettes. He doesn't wait for a reaction, moving to go to the kitchen quietly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:58 pm

Stanting in aghast to what happened, the old man frozen. Its been so long since he recived a simple embrace. His mucles eventualy give way, relaxed even more then he was before. " He was so warm... It felt nice, no... He felt nice. Arch thought to himself. Collecting himself he gets himself back together and heads tward thr dining area again. The aroma and claning of cooking stirring in the next room. He finds his seat he had previously and slowly settles into it. A tender smile crosses his face as he rests his hand into his one palm. It has been an eventful day. One last question raced through his mind. " So does that mean he wants me, if so how long? I dont want to go back to the quiet."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:38 pm

Raiden is seated across from him in the same seat he was last time as well, waiting patiently for the two of them after setting out things for Yasuo to begin cooking. As Arch is lost in thought, he places something delicately in front of him.

It isn't too long into Yasuo preparing everything that there is a commotion in the other room, a high pitched voice calling out excitedly, "Otosan! Otosan!" The calling doesn't stop until a small blurr of movement bursts through the kitchen, latching itself to Raiden in his seat. It's a small girl, her short, blonde hair curly in bouncing ringlets, blue eyes wide and excited with a happy grin on her face. Rai's face lights up as he scoops her up into his arms, the toddler squealing and giggling wordlessly. She is followed by two more small children of the same age, both boys. The boy in front seems to have inherited Yasuo's height but Rai's looks, pale with dark hair and gray-blue eyes. The second boy, also blond and obviously the girl's twin, gives his brother an impatient look as they wander in, shoving the taller boy down to get him out of his way. The dark haired child falls, face first, bumping his head on the floor and immediately begins crying.

This causes Yasuo to turn, a stern look on his face in the middle of cooking as he says something in Japanese to the culprit who's name is 'Kenji.' Kenji puffs up at his father, looking away and crossing his arms grumpily.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:49 pm

Arch opens his eyes looking down at the wood grain of the table. After a moment a hand quietly pushes something into his gaze. Arch looks up from the object with a quick snap of his head, suprize on his face. He was so enamored with his thoughts he failed to notice Raiden took his seat across from him. He smiles at the handsom young man. When all of a sudden he hears a comotion, and his friend is holding a young little girl in his arms. Arch perks up at the sight and turns his head to the door just in time to see the boys enter. He quietly sits and says nothing as one boy pushes the other to the floor. Thinking its best to wait paitently to see how his friends interract with the children. A flutter of delight instilled in the old man witnessing the family around him. The smile never fading from his face.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:13 am

The small thing set in front of him is a simple origami rabbit, the paper used for it a vibrant orange and gold with intricate flowers.

Rai stands, still carrying the small girl and goes to pick up his crying child, easily carrying one in both arms. He stops in front of Kenji next, crouching in front of him and speaking to him in a slightly chastising tone as Yasuo turns back to cooking. The little boy refuses to look at his other father either until his lip begins to quiver and tears begin to well up in his eyes. He reaches for Rai with small arms, beginning to cry along with his brother. The girl, seeming to realize her brothers are ruining the mood, wiggles away from Rai's grasp and approaches Arch with an adorably big smile.

"Sorry about this. They have probably had a long day." Yasuo says over his shoulder, grabbing up some dishes to start serving. "That's Kyoko-chan." Introducing her, he then says something briefly to her in Japanese causing her to curtsy clumsily toward Arch.

"'nichiwa!" She exclaims, laughing and twirling before reaching her arms out to him to be picked up.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Humble meetings - Page 3 Empty The arrival 3.0

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:11 am

Arch lookes down at the origami rabbit for a moment, studying the intricacies of the folds and admiring the design of the pattern adorned to the paper itself. Remaining silent as the man takes care of his childrens misbehaviour. All of a sudden the little girl frees herself from her father who focuses his efforts on his crying sons. The daughter aproches Arch as her other father introduces her, clearly watching the onslaught from the kitchen. The little girls adoreable attemmpt at a curtsy was adoreable to him. The little girl throwing her arms in Arches direction wanting to be picked up. Arch hesitates, uncomforable at the thought, not in the girl but wiht himself. He reaches down and the girl wraps her arms around his throat as he hoists her up in one arm. She lets out a delightful little laugh as he stands, " Why hello to you too darling." He says as hes looking at the girls smile. "

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:47 am

She grabs at Arch's face gently and experimentally, grinning all the while. Once she seems to figure out this newcomer she begins to babble in Japanese, peppering in what is obviously gibberish. Kyoko waves her little arms, gesturing while she talks adamantly, telling Arch about her day. At some point she spies the origami on the table, fidgeting and reaching for it excitedly.

While he is listening to the tiny girl, one last child finally wanders in. She is much older than the other three, slim and willowy in build. Her light brown hair is braided over her shoulder, hazel colored eyes soft and expressive.

"Okaeri!" Yasuo greets her, setting the table for what seems to be just the children and Arch, food hot and welcoming. He says something to her in Japanese this time, the young girl blinking and then giving Arch a shy, pretty smile before bowing politely. "Hajimemashite. My name is Aiko." Her accent is heavy, worse than Rai's, hesitating as she is obviously not very familar with English.

Finally calming the boys, Raiden finally takes a seat, one in each arm. The darker haired boy immediately hides his face on his father's shoulder when he notices Arch, whining. The other boy, however, just stares, face tear streaked and nose sniffling.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Humble meetings - Page 3 Empty Dinner assertions

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:46 pm

Handing the origami to the little one perched on his shoulder, Arch turns to the older girl and introduces himelf he talks slowly in a tender demeanor. The family eventually turning to their meal Arch looks to Yasuo. "Is there any particular reason you havnt eaten today Yasuo?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:53 pm

Making sure all the children are served, including their oldest daughter, Yasuo doesn't even look at Arch. "Ah. I am just not very hungry today. I ate before you arrived." He states, not missing a beat as he sits down. The meal is a Japanese mushroom and rice bowl with a side dish of some sort of local squash steamed. Everything looks and smells delicious and Yasuo even grabbed him some hot green tea.

From across the table, Rai gives his brother a small look but doesn't say anything whatsoever. He doesn't have any food in front of him either, watching the youngest children eat clumsily and somewhat messily after they say a resounding "itadakimasu."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:08 pm

" Well be that as it may, I have been here since the morning. Neither of you have eaten, so in that factor I must return the favor. I will be cooking you both a meal in the morning before you are off. I will not take a no as awnser!" The man looks direclty at the two men with fervour in his eyes. After the meal the family settles at the table. "Well, we have all had a long day." He looks to the faimly before him. A peaceful smile as he looks up remaining silent. Happy for the next course of action... The next adventure.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:18 pm

"Raiden...." Yasuo says carefully, still not looking at Arch at all for some reason while focusing on helping one of the boys pick up their food. "Is vampiric. He doesn't eat normal meals, if you understand my meaning. I am sure he appreciates the gesture, however. Anyways, I have to leave rather early and I am working a 24 hour tomorrow.. Are you sure you're up for waking up that early?"

Looking between the two of the other men quietly, Rai does smile at Arch at the mention of appreciation but continues not to say anything.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:30 pm

"I knew." Arch says to Yasuo "Also if u are pulling a 24 you will need the nutrition, I will make something nice for Raiden as well. You bouth deserve it. Also, whne was the last vacation you were able to take?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:39 pm

It's Yasuo turn to go silent, leaning an arm on the table and propping his chin in his hand and ignored the question. He appears a bit unhappy by the prodding, smiling strained at Aiko who is watching everything very questioningly.

"Y....Yasuo doesn't r-really take much time off." Rai answers honestly, gazing down at the tabletop and shoulders drooping with guilt.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:48 pm

"Well as I have said before, I would like for you and the family to travel in the near future, if you desire. You will be missed tomarrow, you have nothing to fret. All will be taken care of here."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:54 pm

"....Thank you." The other doctor says quietly, lowering his eyes and seeming relieved. "You're welcome to stay as long as you'd like within that time."

Raiden nods in agreement, perking up again at the mention.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:05 pm

Smiling Arch leans back. "Well I will be out for the night getting my things in order. I will be back before you leave for the day."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:25 pm

The boys are fine with him needing to leave to make arrangements, going about their night as usual. They get the littlest ones ready for bed soon after dinner, complete with baths and tuck them in while Aiko does her homework. Yasuo ends up in his small office doing paperwork for a while before Ai is sent to bed as well after her bath. It only takes a few more hours of the evening, Yasuo showing Arch their simple guest room he can call home for the night. Yasuo and Rai turn in together shortly after, wishing Arch a goodnight and saying they will leave the door unlocked for his return.

If one is in the livingroom, they could hear them speaking quietly in Japanese together as the house grows quiet. It's a normal enough sounding discussion, Rai much more confident than he ever has speaking to Arch, complete without stuttering. It ends after a while but, eventually, if someone listens juuuuuuust close enough it seems they are not quite asleep. It's a little obvious what may be happening, (though they are blatantly trying to be as quiet as possible,) the main sound being Yasuo's soft moaning and gasping, his higher pitched voice sweet and sultry to the ears.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum