Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humble meetings

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Humble meetings - Page 6 Empty Re: Humble meetings

Post by October Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:21 pm

He sets his book down completely now, a serious and intense expression lacing his features. Sighing, it's his turn to rub his eyes. "Elaborate, Jourdine-san.... What do I want from work? Or in general?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:22 pm

"In general, in life? What would your ideal life be?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:37 pm

"I want..." His expression doesn't change, flexing a hand over and over again uncomfortably. "...I just want my family happy and comfortable. I want the kids to grow up healthy and easy. I want Raiden to have his peace and be safe." He meets Arch's gaze, smiling strained and almost a tinge melancholy. "I am not a complicated man. All I want is what's best for them and that's what makes me happy. I am not lying to you about that. Spending more time with them would be nice, yes, I admit that."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:52 pm

"Ok..." Arch looks down to his feet and keeps talking I... I love you... And Rai..and your whole family. As the weeks have gone by I have grown to know thsi more and more and I hold both of you close to my heart. I know how hard it would be for you and your community if you were to leave." Arch looks up at Yasuo, the entirety of his eyes completly black as black tears stream down his cheeks. " I love you! I want Rai and you to come and live with me back at my home, you dont have to work! All will be taken care of! Im sorry, I cant hold it in anymore." Looking dosn at his feet again he exhales and breaths heavy. " I will leave if you wish..." He stays in the same spot quivvering slightly, unmoveing.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:13 pm

Yasuo's eyes slowly grow wider and wider as Arch confesses, taken aback being almost an understatement. As the man looks down and begins to cry, there is some movement from Yasuo and he feels warm, rough hands take his as he crouches in front of him, Yasuo's voice tender and soft. "....Arch.... Hey now. Look at me?" Reaching up, he wipes some of the black tears with his thumb gently.

Raiden who had been passing by, stopped in the doorway as he heard an upset voice. He is standing there, hovering with a look of shock himself as he watches the scene unfold.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:17 pm

Arch looking up at Yasuo mannages to mutter a worried "Yes yasuo?" Not noticeing Rais presence in the room now.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:28 pm

"There we are." He murmurs, wiping up more of the old man's face for him and smiling comfortingly. "It's okay. I won't kick you out." Looking up and noticing Rai, he gestures for him to come into the room, which he does and shuts the door behind him. "Let's talk about this, hm? You just need to calm down a bit." Yasuo adds, not letting go of his hands and running his fingers across Arch's knuckles carefully. "Start over. Where did this come from?"

Sitting down, Rai continues to watch them, confused and trying to process what bit he seems to have heard.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:40 pm

Voice trembling slightly. " Its just I know what friendship feels like, and the feeling I have for you bouth has nurtured into something more." He looms down again. " I just think I can give you bouth what you want and make the family happy... And maby I could become a little bigger part of it." I love you and I miss you when you are gone. Looking over to Rai. I love you too Rai, you have becme verry dear to me. I juat think it would be simpler for everyone if they were with me in England, you all would fit in better, and need for nothing, I have money so you only need to work when or if you want to. There are so manny reasons pointing to yes... I couldn't contain it anymore.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:51 pm

Yasuo glances back over his shoulder at Rai again, gauging his reaction just for a second and then turns back to Arch. "All I can ask, my friend... Are you sure about this? You haven't been here very long... To fall in love with us this fast...." It seems he is searching for the right words as he trails off, biting his lip briefly. "I guess I am just asking if you are sure you aren't confused, Arch?"

Rai smiles faintly at Arch when he turns his attention to him, speaking barely above a whisper. "...We want you be part of the family, too, Arch..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:03 pm

" I know, I've been around for so long I know myself, and I've been alone for so long mabey my walls have come down so it was easier... I just feel trapped if i dont say what I feel for you two. I honeslty understand if you cannot reciprocate." He kisses Yasuos hand solemnly. Hearing what Rai said to him soflty Arch looks up to him and bites his lower lip in a quivering smile as his black tears start down his face again quietly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:18 pm

"You know..." He says hesitantly, standing to his feet and wrapping his arms tightly around Arch and stroking his white hair with long fingers. "It isn't that easy for me to give you a straight answer. Right now, anyways... This is all things I have to discuss with Raiden... Just know... Know that you are welcome here no matter all that. Thank you for telling us."

Rai in the background gives a nod of agreement, but he begins to seem a little upset as Arch cries again. He picks at his jeans, giving a small sniff of his own.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:33 pm

"Understandably. Arch hugs Yasuo back tenderly. Then stands up. "Now if you excuse me, I believe i need some fresh air." He walks out, reaching to rRai as he passes, pauseing momentarily and smileing at him. He heads out side... "Its starting to rain." He looks up as some thunder heads churn in the sky above him. He takes a deep breath and enjoys the rain... Reminding him of Rai... Black streaks running down his cheeks as he smiles.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:59 pm

A while actually passes, though the two brothers treat Arch not much differently than they normally do in the meantime. Rai does seem to be making a bit more of an effort to warm up to Arch more and more, physically especially in the meantime.

Yasuo, surprisingly, does take a little bit of time off at some point. One evening on his night off, while Arch is readinng in the usual spot, Yasuo comes in. "Mind if we join you?" He inquires, flashing one of his smiles and ushering Rai in behind him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:09 am

Putting his book down, he looks up at the two men and smiles. "Have I ever minded? What do you two need?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:22 am

Rai is extremely hesitant for some reason, lagging behind Yasuo and nearly hiding. "It's fine, Raiden, go ahead." Yasuo tells him gently, tugging him toward Arch. "We just wanted to talk." Taking a seat, he continues smiling easily, crossing his legs as he usually does.

Remaining standing near Arch, Rai fidgets anxiously, not able to look at the older man sitting before him. "...I... I wanted...." His stutter seems to have faded now that he is speaking easily in Japanese. "...Arch? Will you still want us? If we... If we moved in with you?"

Yasuo gives a wink at Arch from where he is but doesn't say anything.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:28 am

Looking up at Rai arch stands up and lifts the mans chin so thay are face to face. " I want it more than you will know." He holds out bouth his arms asking for a embrace, a smile adornes his face.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:46 am

Rai shakes his head at the embrace, having more to say. He scuffles his feet on the floor and pulls away from his touch, only because he seems extremely embarrassed, the most intense blush Arch has ever seen on his face. "I want you to be part of our family ... I want to do something for you... I... I can..." Yasuo stands again, coming over to them both and placing a hand on Rai's shoulder to give him a boost of confidence. "...You have done a lot for us... For me... And I dunno if you want your own but I can... Have children... And I could, if you want? Give you... Give you your own." His voice falters toward the end, nearly a whisper as he grows more and more unsure of himself.

Yasuo nods at Arch, agreeing. "Of course it's up to you how you feel about that part Arch... That portion was mainly Rai's idea..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:59 am

Arch stands in one place for a moment thinking to himself. "Well a final piece of the puzzle appeared. He looks at the two men his shoulders tense up. In a breaking voice Arch squeeks " I would love to, have you thought on my offer as well? It may make things a little difficult." Hardly restrainign him self the man slumps to one side, his bad knee giving in slightly. The realization of everything his head starts thwumping as his pulse increases, his vishion narrows to the brumming of the sound untill everythign goes dark.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:08 am

Rai rushes forward and catches him easily before he has a chance to hit the ground, fear and surprise in his voice, "Arch!"

They will move him to his room and place him onthe bed as they wait for him to wake up. Rai sits with him, patient but looking rather upset as he holds Arch's hand.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:21 am

Opening his eyes they meet Rais red gaze, his brow furrowed with worry. " Sorry friend... He looks around for Yasuo, where is Yasuo?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:35 am

Rai's eyes immediately well with bloody tears, Arch feeling strong and muscular arms wrap around him closely as he's held. He is crying softly, burying his face on the older man and managing to sniffle out. "Y-you scared me..."

As if on cue, Yasuo comes in holding a glass of water. "Raiden..." He says sympathetically, noticing the tears. Placing the cup down near Arch, he takes a seat on his other side. "Feeling okay? Glad to see you're awake."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:45 am

"So this is what this feels like." Arch says holding Rai "Being the one being held." He wraps his arms around Rai to return the embrace. He looks over as Yasuo enters the room. " Yes, could be better." He gestures Yasuo over to join.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:55 am

Yasuo gives a smile, not needing to be asked twice as he holds both Arch and Rai in an embrace. He places a kiss on both of their heads, lips soft and just as warm as the rest of him. "You did give us a scare, old man." He mumbles teasingly, brushing a bit of Arch's hair out of his face for him like he always does. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Rai seems to be calming down slowly as Arch seems more alert, wiping his face on his own shirt quietly.

October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:04 am

"Dont fret over me, its a common occurrence here . We all know that. I am more then fine" he squeezes bouth men harder, leans in and tenderly kisses them on the cheeks.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:17 am

They both pull away slowly but remain seated near him, Rai still hovering. Yasuo gestures for Arch to sit up if he can, propping a pillow up behind for him and studying him. He presses a hand lightly to Arch's forehead, the doctor in him coming out momentarily. "I am sure you are fine. I just want to be sure." When he seems satisfied that Arch is fine, he turns his attention to Rai and wipes his face off for him in the places he missed, blood smeared here and there like always. "...We're sorry for shocking you that badly. Maybe we should wait to discuss all of this further?"

Rai huffs at Yasuo as his face is scrubbed at for him, pushing at Yasuo's hand to leave him alone which just makes the blond chuckle.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum