Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:41 am

Laughing at his family he hunches down and wraps his arms tightly around all the children at the same time. "I know I've been gone all dan and probibly tongiht, but guess what?! We decided to take a family trip in a few days to the old house and ill make it up to you okay?!" Standing back up he looks to Yasuo. "Ill be right back darling!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:42 am

Yasuo gives him a handsome smile and nods, watching Midnight go with him quietly before calling the kids back to help. They part from Arch reluctantly and scamper back to their other father. Midnight is simply smiling to himself as they walk. "Your family is very sweet." He comments softly, wistful. "I will be happy to be here. It gets rather lonely at my home. It reminds me when my siblings and I were young..."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 3 Empty Walks

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:30 pm

"Yes, though most of the credit goes to my husbands, the children's habits were already mostly formed by the time I came to the picture. We are very proud of them." Arch smiles happily as they go along to himself. "Lets bring you to your room first, Ill go meet my infants and other husband after." It doesnt take long, the room is nestled in a darker corner of the castle that would be appealing to Midi if he wishes, its not too far from Arches study.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:43 pm

"I am sure they have picked up some things from you. You would be surprised." Midnight seems comfortable as soon as he steps in, seating himself on the bed with a little sigh. "Take your time with your family. I will unpack and be along to help with dinner." He waves him off, not impolitely, actually the tiniest hint playful.

Raiden and the babies are fast asleep when he checks on them, the man huddled into the blankets on their bed peacefully. He doesn't rouse at all as he enters, his long dark hair spilled about his head and delicately covering one eye. The twins are in their own crib in the room, Syl giving a twitchy little kick in his sleep.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:22 pm

Arch gives a polite smile and bow as he leaves the room. Entering the room Arch lets out a big sifh and a huge smile crosses his face. Checking on his children for a moment he ejoys watchign them sleep peacefuly. Rhen he crawls slowly into bed, putting hia weight of his body slowly over Rai as he lays ontop of him in an embrace. "I miss you so much darling!" He wispers into the mans ear.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:35 pm

He startles awake, both eyes crimson red and glowing as they flash open. A growl starts in his throat but dwindles off when he realizes who it is, burying his face into him almost immediately. The scent of rain is mixed with shampoo from his hair, "Arch..." The halfbreed breathes out in relief, adjusting to wrap his arms around the older man in return.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:26 pm

Arch chuckles to himself. "Your too cute, sorry hun. I ment to be a bit more romantic about it... Guess I need more practice huh?" Taking a deep breath in he savors the scent of his wife. "I missed you so much, you have no idea." Arch squeezes rai a little tighter enjoying the feel of the man beneath him. "Dinners almost ready, you want to help me grab the twins?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:43 pm

"Hmm..." Is all he grumbles, pulling him in even closer rather than making an effort to get up. He inhales Arch's scent as well, something he does frequently as he nuzzles in comfortably. His hands rove down his sides, ending up with one on each of his ass cheeks and squeezes lightly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:53 pm

"Mmmmm. Feels good... Want a little bit of a good snack before dinner... You havnt had a good taste of me in a bit, I wont mind. Wakey wakey." Arch moves his head to one side and bares his neck playfully.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:15 pm

Raiden lifts his head, squinting sleepily with mismatched eyes. He bites a pale lower lip, fangs poking out as he gazes up at him longingly and takes one of Arch's hands. He guides it underneath his shirt, his fingers running over scarred skin and hard muscles hiding underneath. Those lips part and lean in for a kiss, a soft sigh escaping him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:24 pm

Arch runs his hand tenderly over Rais chest. Fingers smoothly finding purchase upon the mans nipple. Playing with it a bit it causes the mans brest to produce a little milk. Breathign heavy. " Hun, dinners ready. Are you sure?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:22 pm

Dinner is a little quiet without Cyrus and the dragons, Andre showing up with Sol as it starts. Yasuo just gives his two lovers a knowing wink when they return and says nothing. Their escapades only woke up Syl, though he was not upset about it as he coos to himself. Midnight is cordial and quiet, not eating much which he claims is normal for him but the food is delicious. He inquires whether or not Arch plans on going to the meeting, offering to come as well if necessary.

The full moon rises later that night, a rush of wind showing up at their door and rattling the windows lightly. There is a light knock, quieter for the time of night. Cy and Art are sitting together and having a quick snack while the dragons crawl around, already finished theirs quickly. The babies lift their heads at the sound, looking to their parents almost expectantly for answers.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:47 pm

Arch ecstaticly eats more then his fair share of food, havnt not eaten all day today smiling to Yasuo as thanks. "Oh ill probibly go with them, they probibly would get into troble otherwise, it may be best for you to come anyway Midi being these meetings are rather foreign to me as well.
Adneil gets up from sitting near the edge of the bed and procedes to go awnser the door.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:06 pm

It's Azura, pushing up his goggles onto his head with a grin. "Hello!" He greets enthusiastically as he folds his great wings behind him with a whoosh of air. "I hope everyone is ready and still willing?" Midnight emerges from his room to wait at the sound of rushing wind, finding Adneil with Azura at the front door, he greets the God quietly. "Azura. Nice to see you." The wind god seems rather shocked, though he continues to smile easygoing. "Midnight! Will you be joining us? I am honestly surprised to see you here, old friend!" Midnight gives a nod, turning as Cy has come to see who it was as well. He has been a bit nervous and it only seems to be growing as the meeting approaches, wringing his hands as he shows up. "Time to go?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:39 pm

Arch shows up mext to midnight after a moment. "It would seem it is!" Welcome back Azura, yes Midnight and I will also be attending tonight. A smile crosses Adneils face seeming somewhat relieved as well that his father is coming. Noding to Everone. "Well let me grab th lil ones really quick, Cy comon up darlin." Adneil reaches down n scoops up his wife with big kiss. Calling over the little ones they fallow suit.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:18 pm

Art follows along behind his younger siblings, yawning and appearing less than amused about this venture. Azura beams at the little dragons before piping up again. "Is this everyone? Ready?" Cyrus clings onto Adneil where he can, his husband almost feeling the nerves radiating off of him silently. As everyone consents, he beckons them outside for some more room. "Midnight, if you could help, I would very much appreciate it." To Adneil, he adds. "I would pick up your children just in case. Make sure everyone is together!" The trip is much like Arch's experience to Midnight's home but is mixed with a whipping of wind. It lasts for only a few solid seconds. The darkness lifts like a curtain, all of them standing in a grand ball room mixed with golds, whites and blues as it departs. The ceilings are intricate and extremely highly vaulted, more than room enough for Adneil and quite a few people to fill the space. A long table is seated in the middle of the room of polished, gleaming wood, mirrors lining the walls reflecting and refracting lights from intricate chandeliers. Several strange individuals are seated at the table, a few with gold matching goblets placed in front of them. There are enough carved, high back chairs empty for the new arrivals, one in particular practically a throne, large enough for the giant. A willowy young woman stands at the head of the table, hair long and white spilling down her back and dripping silver in the light. Her dress is light and frilled, matching the tones of the ballroom with its trappings of lace, ribbons and ruffles, covering a body that has little curves and little to no chest. Blue eyes regard them from a face that has been burned with heavy scarring on one side, an ear marred and crumpled beyond some recognition accompanied by a light film over one eye. She smiles, pretty still in her own way on her perfect side, a white gloved hand gripping her chair. "Hello to you all." Her voice is demure, soft, though Adneil gets a strange feeling about it. "Thank you for joining us at my home. Please, sit. If I can get you anything, please inform me."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:54 pm

As the family arrives the take in the grandeur of the room, not too unlike the finer rooms of the castle, but the family isnt allowed in those till they are older. Adneil decides to keep hold of the children and Cy. Telling the little ones to stay with him and keep calm for a moment. Arch always the chatter box seems more then excited about the situation. Turning to the woman talking to them. "Thank you very much madame." He waits politely knowing he is not the point of intrest tonight his face more serious then the norm. Outside he is calm but inside he is beign his normal self and can barely contain himself from talking. Adneil turns to her next. "Thanks! Im sure ye know us but, im Adneil." He goes and intruduces everyone standing a little awkward waiting for invitation to sit or anything. He looks to Arch and Midi a questioning look on his face.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:14 pm

The dragons squirm in his grasp, excited to explore something new, whining and grumbling at their father about being held back. The white haired woman chuckles, "You may release them. It's quite all right. We are here to meet them, after all." As everyone takes their seat, she remains standing, smiling politely. "My name is Nico. The Goddess of water and the moon. You have met Gideon." With a gesture to him at the very far end of the table, he glares daggers up at the goddess for mere seconds, arms crossed, and then proceeding to ignore her. Biting her pale pink lips, her eyes grow a bit somber at the reaction and she continues, "And you know Azura who accompanied you here." Azura gives a friendly wave from his own seat, grinning.

An extremely large woman to everyone but Adneil, clears her throat with a somewhat sour expression. She is petite by Adneil's standards, though icey, crystalline ram horns make her appear larger, shining blonde curls framing her sweet face. Beneath the table she has large hooves to match her horns, transulscent and glistening in the light. Her eyes are a pale, lovely pink, lips pouty as she side eyes the giant. She is beautiful, the opposite of Nico with a tiny waist and large bust, curves in all the right places on her small frame. "This is Freya. Goddess of ice and snow." Nico says softly for the woman who takes a small sip of her drink before speaking. "Charmed."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:30 pm

Adneils cotives change in his voice as he stares at her near blushing. "Ets a pleasure!" Talking to cy in his head. Shes fuckin lovely int she?! An those tatas!" Looking back to Nico "Eye we met the wee lil mocking bird and the sour patch kid befer! Glad te see ye again by the by!" Arch just faceplms quietly as the giant is talking.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:15 pm

Cy answers back mentally, amused. "I like yers better but she is pretty! ...That other one is more my speed." He seems to relax a little at the jest between them, Adneil's eyes falling to the extremely dark skinned woman he means. Nico pauses to introduce her as well, smiling at the woman who has friendly and warm eyes. "Your son Artis was already introduced to Saeda here. Goddess of darkness and shadow. She is very anxious to meet your children!"

Saeda is so deeply purple she is nearly black, black hair piled onto her head with many braids and streaked with white. Her eyes are pale, lacking pupils and matte gray that rival Midnight's lack of light as she looks up. Full, dark lips upturn in a smile, her long lashes white to match the streaks in her hair. She is gorgeous but in a different way than the larger woman, a modest bust accompanied by round hips in an hourglass shape. Saeda's clothing is little to none, a strip of black fabric covering her breasts and a long skirt to match slitted at her thigh. A glitter of silver powder is dusted over her, shimmering prettily to match tribal tattoos and piercings decorating her all over. Art is seated a bit away from her, Adneil witnessing his son turning a bright red for the first time and averting his eyes.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:37 pm

"Eh like mother like son et seems!" Adneil chuckles to himself. "Nice te metcha! Ye kindah remind me of drippy here te be Honest." Arch looks at Adneil with a glare. "STOP MAKEING AN ASS OF YOURSELF ADNEIL!" Blasts into his head making the giant blink long and irregularly. "Sorry ye know how I get when im nervous Da." Looking to Midi. "Sorry, Midnight. You too Gideon, I tend te give people nicknames. I appologise if it was unprecidented.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:56 pm

Midnight just laughs softly from his own place at the table, amused. "He means me." Gideon just meets him with a glare and a scoff as poor Nico looks awkward and clasps her hands together. Freya speaks up, tone dry. "As long as I don't hear one for me, thank you." Azura laughs with Midnight, "Oh, cheer up! I liked mine!" The ice queen just looks annoyed at the wind god, rolling her pink eyes. One particular gentleman who hasn't been introduced's laugh is loud, seated next to Gideon and giving the redhead a friendly jab with his elbow. "You are kind of sour though, Gid."

Saeda just waves Adneil off, still smiling. "Just Saeda is fine for me." Nico clears her throat a little and attempts to continue, seeming a bit anxious now. "This one here is Vitalli, god of thunder and lightning." The gentleman with the loud laugh is darker skinned, handsomely grinning perfect white teeth at everyone. His hair is natural and dark brown, wild with beads and other baubles woven into it, facial hair kempt on a masculine face to match. His clothing is the most interesting, leather with belts and buckles and gleaming rivets and buttons, covering a lean, muscular frame. His lashes are longer, framing pretty green hazel eyes as he playfully bats them. "Nice to meet you all! I hear you have some storm bringers amongst you back at home!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:57 pm

Arch perks up. After vitalli is finnished talking."Oh?! Is that what you call them, only writings ive ever found on them they were referred to as myst ravens... I honestly havnt found a lot of information on them. If you have some insight on them I would be rather interested Vitalli!" Adneil looks to see what the little ones are doing, a little distracted. "Nice te meetcha lad!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:20 pm

Vitalli nods slowly, smiling warmly."I only know bits and pieces myself, I can try to fill in what I can. Let's wait for Nico here to finish and we will talk." Nico gestures to the smallest member of the group at her side, a motherly air about her as she does. "This is Tsuki, the newest member here. God of stars and light. This will be his first meeting."

The blonde boy at her side looks extremely excited, trying to contain himself. He is about Sol's age or a bit older, slim and wrapped in a robe-like kimono decorated with ornate stars, silver and red thread shot through it. His long hair is tied up in an intricate Asian style, blue eyes delighted. "Pleased to be here!" He laughs a little more child-like than he intended as the dragonlings escape Adneil and approach him in a small mob, seeking out another kid excitedly. He pets Ashe's head who leans up toward him, the others trying desperately to get his attention at his feet. Ashe's horns begin blinking with light as he is patted, spinning in a circle and chasing his tail as his eyes burn with silver starlight. Everyone quiets, watching the opalescent little dragon as he stops, looking up and spitting out little balls of light that float driftly in front of him. Tsuki seems amused, reaching out and allowing a ball to light down in his palm as Revan bats at one that floats by him curiously.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:08 am

"Well welcome Tsuki, you have a very nice kimono i see there. How often do you actualy have these meetings Niko?"Arch exclaims, the boys attire reminding him of his family at home. Adneil and everyone chuckles at the reactions from the balls of light. "Yeah ets always fun seeing what happens te Ashe there when someone touches em! Easey new lil ones, behave alright." The giant looks down to Cy with a happy smile on his face. "Love yeah hun."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next