Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 5 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by October Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:31 pm

"Okay! I will be right back! I love you, too!" The smile that comes over his face is full of childish affection and pride as he scurries to the door to do just that. He will come back with water and the trolley ladened with food for three, Cyrus in tow to help. "Everythin' okay? How is he?" His son-in-law asks softly, frowning in concern. Stygian grabs up a steaming hot bowl and a plate, bringing them to his father. It's a crab hot pot meal with crab sushi and a slice of homemade bread on the side. "Otosan sent some more tea up too if you wanted it, Papa. Big brother made the bread."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:50 pm

"Apparently the little lightening bug decided to not tell anyone he has been feeling under the weather. Hes alright for now, ill make sure hes taken care of now. Probibly pushing himself too hard." Settign everythign up for the child and himself. "Will you be joining us for dinner Cy?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:58 pm

"Nah. I am going to give Addy a hand wranglin' the dragons while they eat. Y'know how unruly they can get at the table some times. I am sure Yasuo'll be up shortly. He seemed worried." He actually wanders over and gives Arch a kiss on the top of his head before departing. Stygian blows on his soup quietly, picking at it. The older he gets, the less sleep and food he seems to need but he still can, much like his mother. "I hope Okasan will be okay... I know he isn't really my mama but he always takes care of me too... I remember being really little and stuff and him holding me. Otosan says I used to sleep in your room with Syl and Aggy and he would nurse me, too, right?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:07 am

Leaning into the kiss he peers up and says thank you to the redhead as he goes. Looking down to stygian as he talks to him. "Yeah, hes taken care of you just as much as your other mother has. You are part of him too you know. It was nice having all you three with us. It was the first for me, but oakasan and otosan were used to triplets."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:28 am

Stygian pauses to chew on a piece of bread, thoughtful. "Can I tell you something, Papa? 'Cause you're a good listener. You and mama are the smartest people I know." Swallowing, he sets his food aside for the moment and gets some tea instead to warm his hands on. "Sometimes... I get sad 'cause some of us are missing. Like, uhm... Jericho. And that Artis doesn't wanna live here. Otosan says sometimes people need their own space and lives and it feels really crowded to Art here. But I like it. And I'm worried. I don't want anyone else to go but he says they might someday. I worry about the eggs, too. Someone... Someone has to go for the eggs. Or someone has to come.... But if someone important goes, you and mama are the most important people I know. I don't want either of you to leave!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:57 am

"Well its true, everyone is going to probibly leave to persue their own lives son. Its just the adventure of it all. Artis has his own story he wants to write, same with jerry. Sometimes people can be to dangerous to keep around as well for the comon good.... And just like in stories... Sometimes it doesnt end well and people dont come back together. As for the eggs, what by chance are you implying?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:23 am

He squirms a bit uncomfortably, sighing and growing serious. "An important person has to come or... Or has to leave. I am not sure... Like, uhm..." He kicks his feet a tad in his seat as he thinks of how to word it, "Mama is a BIG Spirit. Important. If there was another new one, they would hatch. But they would also hatch if Mama were to go. But I dunno where... I don't think... I don't think it's a good going away. Not like Artis. Forever."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:53 am

"Ah, im aware of how the spirits work. Did your mum mention this to you? I wouldnt want to see your mother go anywere either. Artis isnt gone for good, he visits. Did your mother mention that one of the eggs is a spirit to you? So if theres a new spirit the egg will hatch huh? Well you heard your brother is pregnant, maby thats what he ment?" Arch seems to be rambleing a bit to the child as he questions and thinks on the situation. Maby I should speek to your mother, i hope hes not keeping anything from me as well."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:12 am

"Not a Spirit! Anybody. Like in stories with kings and queens. There's a king and queen in each place and sometimes they make a new one. A prince becomes a king, right? You gotta make a new one. A new important person." He shakes his head, glancing at Raiden's sleeping face and frowning. "I just know. Mama didn't tell me." He is trying his best in his six-year-old way, glancing back at him worriedly. "Just like I know that there are supposed to be more of us. Like the man with no eyes."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:27 am

"Man with no eyes? As far as Im aware none of us are missing buddy. Ill talk to the others about this, is there any more you can tell me? I know its hard to decipher but its alright.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:52 am

"I just hope no one important goes is all... I was hoping you knew what that stuff meant. The man, he... He has white hair and is really small. Sometimes I see him with all of us when I'm sleeping." He smiles faintly, trying to reassure Arch. "He isn't scary, though. Just really quiet and confused... He doesn't know why he is there a lot. I dunno really why he is either."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:21 am

Well i have soem ideas, but it may imply some things that im un aware. Even daddy doesnt know everything. Im sure we all will be staying for a while. Stop worrying yoyrself. If i find out anyhting else i will let you know okay poppet?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:25 am

A little gasp escapes him, mouth hanging open in disbelief, "No, Papa! You do know everything!" As he finishes, Raiden finally begins to stir, moaning in discomfort. Stygian perks up, trying to keep his voice soft but his relief and excitement are evident. "Okasan... Are you feeling better?" He doesn't receive a response of course, poor Rai obviously in a haze.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:44 am

Arch gets a warm cloth and puts it over rais bad eye and fore head. "Sweetie!" He lets out softly as he caresses his cheek. "Welcome back to us. Your little guaridan spirit was watching over you!" Sitting back as the man stirrs." Easey now." At your pace love twice in one day, you must feel a wreck."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:52 am

Stygian lets out a little giggle at being called a guardian, "No, silly. Mama says that big bro Cyrus and Adneil, Otosan and Okasan are mine!" A trembling hand reaches out in search of Arch's, a small whine escaping him at the sudden sensation on his eye. He doesn't sit up, searching around with his blue eye for what seems like familiarity in the room. Helpfully, Stygian gets the water he was asked to bring, handing it over to his father. The door opens quietly as Yasuo slips in, scooping up Stygian easily to sit with the boy in his lap. "Everything still okay?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:00 am

"Yes Dr. Stygian is treating the patient very well. To the point he just roused. Please come in, we can use you." A smile crossing his face though Yasuo probibly cant see in the dim light. "We need to have a little talk it seems as well."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:04 am

Yasuo kisses Styg's cheek, resting his chin on top of his head after and letting him lean back comfortably. "I see that. Stygian-kun is always very responsible, hm? You take good care of all of us." He wiggles proudly at that, giggling again. "Maybe I should be a doctor like you, too!" Smiling softly at their son, he sounds curious. "Talk? Adult kind?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:09 am

Yes adult kind. But its only when Rai resurges. Lets all settlw and eat a bit first. Arch takes a black pouch out of the night stand beside the bed and mixes some contents into the food he hands rai without stygian noticeing.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:18 am

Raiden refuses the food, burying his face into the pillow to avoid the smell. Yasuo sets down Stygian anyways. "Did you get enough, love?" He nods, the blonde ruffling his hair. "Okay. I am sure your mama wants you to spend some more time with him while he is awake. We will come tell you how Okasan is soon, okay? Thank you. You did a good job." The little boy seems fine with this, giving them each a hug and Rai a small kiss on the head before he heads out. Yasuo munches some sushi silently after he goes, watching Raiden who is really just hiding in the blankets silently.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:32 am

"So apparently this one has decided to not worry us with the fact he has been unwell. Which has caused him to convulse a few times in a row today." Is there any particular reason why you felt you were a bother to us darling?"he says in a half upset tone to the hiding man.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:46 am

"....N-no..." Comes the weak, muffled reply. Yasuo puts down his food to get up, sliding into bed next to his brother with a small sigh and wrapping him up carefully in his arms, blanket and all. "You aren't normally one to hide things... What is it?" The bundle of bedding and hair takes a while to answer, "I... I think... I am n-not sure. I was g-going to surprise both of you because.. I thought I-I was pregnant. But I am not sure..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:52 am

"Aww! Well it is a suprize!" Why are you worried about it darling its great news! The little ones are old enough now so its not a problem!" Arch piles onto both of his lovers gently. Well lets get some food into u, i put a little of me in it for you. And we can go check?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:00 am

Raiden shakes his head some, the blankets moving. "N-no... I..." He sounds sad, morose even. "I don't think... I think they..." Yasuo seems to understand as he strokes what is presumably the brunette's back. "You don't think this one made it?" He glances at Arch, concern creeping up again. "Well, I guess we will have to check."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:07 am

"These things happen, dont blame yourself darling. Its actualy supprizing that you havent yet. Still if so then we shoudl take care of the situation." The aire seems a bit thick but arch dosnt seemed to be phased by the situation at all. It being as normal as it is, he has seen his fair share over hus career

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:31 am

Yasuo isn't too ruffled, just worried for Raiden's state as he snuggles into him. "Arch is right. It happens. We won't worry much about it but you may require a bit of surgery... Can you try to eat for us? I think it will help." Rai lets out a sigh, and will sit up to try, leaning on Arch for comfort as he chews very slowly. He makes all sorts of faces, struggling to not appear nauseous.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum