Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 4 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:06 pm

Hey boyo! Looket whos here! We were jus headin up fer dinner, wheres Tagdhan off te? Was told he was wiff ye? Knowin him hes jus takin his time." Giving his son a pat on the head the gia t and his family make their way up the beach to the castle.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:11 pm

Tadhgan is just hanging in the woods like he often does, AJ trotting alongside everyone and carrying Selkie's crab for her. Cy pauses briefly to ask about the door but otherwise they head in, Art disappearing to talk to his other siblings. Midnight and Stygian are in the kitchen with the rest now, Styg happily sitting in his mother's lap and looking over the moon about it. Midi was just telling the others the good news, Chron having more than likely run off to find Art.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:21 pm

I knew right?! Spot on I tell ye! Selks got some dinner fer us she was wonderin if ye can whip up fer us! She likes that sushi stuff ye make I think, she wont stop talkin bout et. Ill give ye a han iffin ye want? Adnil asks tward Yasuos direction. Looks like we almost got everyone here at least! I figure we should pop on over te the clock stop an have a lil calibration dinner for em or baby shower or somfin. What ye think everyone?!" Arch looks extremely happy in his chair a cup of tea in his hand and his daughter in his other arm. "Yes its goign to be nice to be a great grand dad again! This will be our first collectively! Not that we dont love our Sol! Hes so handsome now, and an adult! Where has time gone!!!!!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:52 pm

"I am sure I can whip something up." Yasuo smiles and takes the crabs, juggling Syl at the same time. Midnight gives one of his own little smiles, "We will discuss the details with them but the clock shop would not fit all of us. It may be best to have it here." Aggy reaches for Arch's cup as he talks, "Coo?" She asks, wanting him to share. All the dragons wander off, letting the adults talk save Ashe, leaving Syldrian, Aggy and Stygian the only other children beside him. "Thank you, Selkie!" Yasuo calls after her as she goes, trailing behind her brothers.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:01 pm

"I knew et would eb better here but Art said Chronos was feelin et pretty bad, so I didn't wanna put em out any." Turning to the leaving children. "Dun go too far, it wont take long. Ill call te yeah when ets ready alright kiddos." Arch smileign at his daughters attempt at a drink. "Aggy you know how to say drink. You done a lot so ill let this slip." He takes the cup and gently helps her have some of the tea.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:09 pm

Aggy takes a careful swallow, babbling to him and cuddling into his chest after. Syl squirms away from Yasuo so he can cook, ending up at Arch's feet. "Me too, me too!" He holds out his arms to be picked up as well, grinning cheekily like he always does. "Go ahead and come help me, Adneil!" The blonde offers, already starting a pot of water. Cy sits down near Midnight, his face dreamily happy as he is still dealing with the news. Stygian plays with a button on his shirt, his voice quiet under the din of everyone else. "Mama says this means I get to be an uncle, right?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:39 pm

Placeing the teacup on the table arch reaches down and picks up the other half of the twins. "I dont have enough hands so go ahead and help yourself alright. If your sis wants i trust you to be gental and help her. You haveing fun today?" He gives the little blond boy a hiss on his forehead before its covered with teacup. Adneil stands up and collects the crabs and supplies for Yasuo. Just tell me what ye need great gran da!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:10 am

Yasuo guides Adneil along, seeming content all the while. Syldrian is usually pretty good with his sister though he can sometimes be slightly impatient. He cuddles into both of them, her and him, putting a brotherly arm around his sister. He whispers something to his twin, matching her strange gibberish which perks her up and she looks intently at him. "Aggy. Cup?" Pointing to the teacup as best he can, he gives her that same grin. "Coop!" She tries, pointing at it and miming him. "Jink."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:23 am

"See I knew you could say it. Guess Aggy jist wanted bubba. Shes a bit of a prankster too just like you!" Arch hugs both of his children happily. "Love you two you know that?!" Looking over to midnight and Cy. "Since im going to be a grandpa to the child in two ways, does that make me a super grandpa?!" He smiles at them with a playful smile.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:29 am

Sticking her hair in her mouth again, Aggy snuggles into Syl. They both seem content like that together tucked into their father, Syl passing out rather quickly. Just as he is always going, he crashes just as hard and abruptly, his sister following soon after. "You're always super everything, Papa." Stygian says helpfully, the smile on him a bit shy. Cyrus chuckles, nodding. "Listen to yer youngest here. He knows what he's talkin' about."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:32 am

"Not nearly as super as you Stygian. Wanna come over and cuddle to, im sure they wont mind, your dad always has room for you too." Looking to cy and them. "Oh I have my days, just like you too. Were all super together."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:15 am

As the boy goes to answer, he suddenly shivers, goosebumps appearing on his gray skin. He scrunches his face up briefly at the sensation, Midi's hand coming up to rub his back. "What is it, little one?" He asks softly, Stygian's dark eyes looking around in confusion. "...Something isn't right..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:32 am

Arch looking up to the boy. Hes had feeling like these in the past due to the nature of his role for the family. "Well i suppose we should collect everyone for dinner anyway. Adneil you mind watching the little ones while I do so?" The giant turns and wispers somethign to Yasuo as he sets down some knifes. Taking his siblings in a moment. Yeah go ahead da."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:26 pm

Yasuo glances worriedly over his shoulder at Arch and Stygian. "Everything okay...?" The twins don't rouse much as they are handed off, Syl's brows furrowing sleepily and then nothing. Stygian watches Arch stand, "Should I go too, Papa? I want to help..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:43 pm

"I dont see why not, common bub." Arch takes his son by the hand hand head out the door. "So what way first?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:48 pm

Stygian pauses to look around, strangely tears begin to roll down his cheeks but he isn't crying as these seem different. "That way.." He points, like he is realizing exactly where the problem is, in the general direction of Arch's room. "I think it's okasan again..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:51 pm

"Alright, common im sure okasan would be glad to see you anyway. Probibly woke from his nap disoriented again huh?" Arch brings their son to the bedroom and knocks gently before entering.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:02 pm

There isn't any response though they are greeted to Rai saying something under his breath in Japanese. Whatever it was, he repeats it, tone distant and strange. The room is dark but they can see his eyes flickering red in and out, telltale signs of you-know-what. Stygian doesn't wait for Arch, moving through the room as if he can see just fine and crouches near the man. "Kasan..." The boy understands what is happening, probably the most used to these fits as he seeks Rai out frequently when they happen. He simply sits next to him, pulling his knees to his chest as water is still running from the boy's eyes and now his mouth as if he is drooling. "What's he saying, Papa?" Raiden is brokenly repeating something about wanting to pick flowers, pupils blown out and hands shaking at his sides.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:18 pm

Arch cones over and holds his wifes hand as the fit continues. Bareign with the strength of his grip as it comes and goes uncontrolably. His free hand rubbing his sons back as they watch on. "Hes saying somethign along the lines of wanting to pick flowers. Want to run and grab a handfull from the garden just outside?" They moved to a room a while back that had a door directly leading to the garden so Rai could go out in the morning and enjoy the dew."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:27 pm

Stygian seems reluctant to leave but stands, glancing back at them before heading to the door to the garden. "What kind, do you think? I can get all sorts! I will be right back!" As Arch takes his hand, he looks past him vaguely, still speaking in Japanese and head twitching now. "Pretty b-bird..." Once Stygian returns, a few flowers in hand, he makes his way over quietly and takes his seat again. "At least he isn't scared right now... Flowers are nice." The boy leans on his other mother just briefly, trying to be as comforting as he can but mindful. "It's okay, kasan. I love you."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:34 pm

"Two isn one day. Poor darlings going to be whiped out. Its been a long time since this happened." Ruffleing the boya hair a bit then tucking it behind his ear. "Dont worry yourself stygian. Hes been having these all his life. Im happy you can tell when he needs a hand. Such a good boy. It may take a bit, you can let the others know whats going on, ill bedelayed for dinner due to staying with oakasan. You can come back after, if you wish."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:44 pm

As Arch speaks his wife slumps forward into him slowly, out cold with one or two more brief spasms. Stygian tries to smile as he wipes his face on his arm but still appears worried. "Okay... If you think I can. Papa...? I think okasan might be sick though." He reaches a small hand out to Raiden, placing it on his arm while still clutching the flowers. "I will put these where he can see them." Hopping up again, he looks around for something to put them in, taking some old flowers out of a vase they have laid out and placing the fresh ones in by the bed.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:48 pm

"What do you mean sick?"Arch is already laying Rai down on his side as he monitors him. Checking the mans pants casualy as he does just so see if he soiled himself due to the fit. Has oakasan told you hes been feeling unwell?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:59 pm

Rai seems okay given the circumstances, just passed out for the moment. The small Spirit bites his lip, thoughtful. "No... But he... I can tell. I try asking but he won't tell me. I know I am little but I just wanna help. Mama says family is important, especially to me but I know everyone doesn't want me to worry. I just wanna do a good job.... 'Cause I love everyone."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:47 pm

"And you do, ill stay with him till he wakes. Then Ill talk to him. If you want you can bring dinner in with the trolly and some water. You can camp out in here with me and eat if you want? Im sure otakasan or your brother would be willing to help set it up." He gives the small boy a smile with his eyes closed." Love you Stygian."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum