Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Waffles

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood and Waffles - Page 7 Empty Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by October Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:49 pm

Fletcher doesn't even pause, the air around him growing even colder. "I have a tendency to do that. People are like flies and I am a spider... But you, you're not quite the same..." He says, trailing off and staring at him in what could be curiosity.

Presley stares at the note blankly and then looks back up at Robin, shrugging. "I 'unno. I guess so." It is a little obvious in this moment that he cannot read.

Bel snatches them away from him in a huff, stuffing them inside the covers and heading off in a direction without so much as a word, limping slightly at the earlier well-placed kicked.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:05 am

"How is that?" Richard asks a bit curious himself, he looks away for a second. Reaching over towards Fletcher's face to turn it to look across the sky were witch's brooms a common tree around his world that flies at night. It eats children however to repair itself and grow, harvesting most of limbs.

Glancing over the note and then him, "I'll have to teach you how to read.." Robin leaves as a mental note, "Well its telling your dad my name and phone number. An how we are going to watch some movies and eat some nachos." placing it down near the fort. "Lets do this! I don't have school tomorrow and I am bound for some fun." she grins holding her hand out.

Aaron stood there watching exchanging glances with Jayden. "You think hes cute." he murmurs as Jayden rolls his eyes, picking up Aaron with ease and sits him upon those bare shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:21 am

Fletcher only glances at this tree momentarily, fixated on Richard, staring in an almost uncomfortable manner. His face is kind of rough feeling and just as cold as the rest of him. "I haven't deduced that yet."

"You go to school?" He asks, reaching for her hand and taking it carefully. "What are nachos? I can't wait to see your house! I've never been to anyone's house."

Belial continue to make his way home, ignoring them completely. He mutters softly to himself down the street.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:52 am

"Hm..wish I could feel your face," Richard spoke out loud and paused. "oh! well once you find out let me know." he stares off for a moment, "Hey when I turn human on my birthday I hope you'll be around. First thing I want to do is touch your face and try your tea.".

"Yep, its pretty fun." Robin shrugs, holding his hand with a smile. "They are crunchy cheese yumminess. Oh! you'll defiantly have some fun then." she starts to walk looking about one last time before exiting.

"I need to get home," Aaron speaks out poking Jayden's head, causing it to tilt to the side. He ignores however running up towards Bel, "Apologize..." he mentions to Aaron. Who smirks, "For me having fun?" he sighs seeing Jayden glare up, "I apologize for causing you trouble, Richie Rich.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:58 am

"Turn human...?" He asks, sounding slightly confused. "How does one do that?"

"You must like cheese!" The boy announces, actually giggling softly. He watches her look around, glancing around himself. "I'm not allowed in Logan's room. Or in the basement."

Bel scowls at the both of them, grunting, "Just leave me alone." Is all he says, walking faster.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:37 am

"Not sure actually, it just rather happens on my birthday. I know the mistress could explain, but..lets enjoy this night." showing a bit he didn't want to talk about his past rather because it was difficult or to him boring. "I should start my preparations for the morning, care to join me?" looking back at Fletcher he waited, there was distinct happiness in having his new companion near by.

"I looooooooooooooooooove cheese, my dad always complains it'll make me have problems later. But... between 3 jobs there is no way." she starts walking out and away from the house. "Well let's stay out of there then, we wouldn't wanna disobey right?" Robin holds one finger up, "Lets stop on by to get my Vroom bloom.".

Shrugging Aaron yawned, "Eh knowing my luck I'll run into him again. Take me home Fluffy.". Jayden grumbles at Aaron's response, "My apologies," he spoke to Bel walking in the opposite direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:46 am

He continues his typical staring and then nods once, "Alright." Tilting his head a tad, he peers around, "Ah, yes, morning. I will have to take my leave around dawn. What exactly do these entail?" It is hard to tell what he is thinking or feeling whatsoever with that blank, wide-eyed expression of his, even his tone not revealing much. He follows along with Richard, briskly.

"Vroom bloom?" He asks, entirely too curious for his own good.

Belial goes home; a large mansion on the edge of the city.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:41 am

"Cleaning, feeding the zombies, releasing them to clean the castle. Then cooking and tea making, and forcing the mistress to eat by all means necessary. Why around dawn?" he seemed worried, "What is on your mind?" Richard asked following back into the kitchen taking care of his list stopping shortly. Richard was standing in front of the stove, thinking it seems.

"A nick name for my motorcycle." making it back to the Wrench Monkies she wheeled it to the front having two helmets ready. "Meet Vroom Bloom and Vroom Bloom meet Presley." she revved its engine as if it said hello.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:49 am

"I simply must go home. I have someone waiting on me." He puts softly as he still follows along. "My mind? I am not sure I understand." Fletcher stops as Richard does, watching him. "I am perfectly willing to help."

Presley appears a bit surprised. "Oh! Vroom! I get it!" He giggles again. "Hi~"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:12 am

"Oh?" he looks a bit off and nods understanding. "Do you ever have thoughts?" starting with that to see if Fletcher knew what he meant, and nodded. "If you want, I need some fresh liver from the fridge." Richard scratched his head, "That is for the master, I'll wake him a bit later..." he sighs at the thought.

"Here you go wild thing." Robin plops a helm on Presley latching it on. "It says hello to you too, you ready?" she asks lifting her leg and throwing it over on the motorcycle scooting back.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:07 pm

Fletcher gives one of his little smiles, "I do think, yes. I suppose you mean what am I thinking now? I am thinking about why anyone would want to be human. Even for a day." He wanders toward the fridge, peering about for the required item.

Presley needs a bit of help getting on, appearing slightly nervous as she asks. He gives a small nod, gulping.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:15 am

"It's kind of silly, but during that day I'm able to taste, feel and smell. Those simple senses are pretty pleasant to have." Richard turned around he seemed to be smiling, "If my mom had messed up, I wouldn't have been able to see color.". Scratching that bleached skull, "I guess I'm pretty lucky on that note.".

"You will be fine Presley, I'm the best motorist out there. You can trust Vroom Bloom she won't hurt you. Hmm...actually I've got an idea..." Robin parked the motorcycle heading into the garage and back out wheeling a sidecar it didn't take Robin long to hook it all together. It had a small seat with plenty of leg space and a little windshield.
"How about we try this? You even have your own horn." Robin reached inside of it pressing a red button at which honked.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:40 am

"...I suppose that is nice." He answers after a time and pulling the liver out of the fridge to bring to him. "I do not see things correctly, myself. I did not know this for a long time."

Presley nods quickly, relaxing because he much prefers that. He moves over, stretching to reach it and gives it a honk as well. "Okay. How do I get in? Are we gonna go really fast?"

A lone, skinny figure, hidden by the shadows of evening is pointing the nozzle of a spray can at a brick wall to a rather fine, professional establishment. Their face nose and mouth are covered by a paint splattered bandana, appearing akin to an old-timey bandit, their mohawked hair the same bright, red color as the splash of fabric. They're painting away quickly and expertly, slim, boney fingers accustomed to this apparently. They peer this way and that for trouble every so often.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:35 pm

"See things correctly?" staring at Fletcher with a tilt of the skull. "What does the world look like in your perspective?" he took up the liver not realizing much his phalanges go over Fletcher's they felt light and smooth despite a few indents dew to some dogs gnawing or otherwise.

"We'll start slow Presley, just to be on the safe side." Going behind Presley, her hands resting on his hips to lift and place inside the sidecar. "But when we hit the highway it'll be pretty fast, keep your arms inside this cart okay?" Robin demonstrated by sitting on the motorcycle hands on her lap. "Hey tomorrow as a treat we can stop on in the cafe and grab a snack or two." grinning ear to ear as she started to sit properly starting up the engine.

Behind this lone figure there was a sound of rattling, and scuffing up above the very building he was spray painting. "ffnn...OH NO YOU D-" there was a loud gun shot coming from a shot gun. Another sound followed as something very large slammed itself against a fire escape and then 2 inches behind the graffiti artist. Whatever it was rose up pretty big in size to tower over, it growled and roared huffing. "Coming you slimey ass hole!" it was defiantly female on the voice. Whatever creature this was  roared and yelled back not even waiting for her to come down. It bolted off leaving a good amount of blood for a trail, the female was crawling down a pipe having a shot gun on her back looking about beaten up herself with claw marks. Clothes utterly hanging on its last threads it seemed, "Dangit..." Ourania grumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Fletcher stares at him in his expressionless manner, "What does it look like from yours?" He answers the question with another question simply enough, not even glancing at the hand brushing his own.

Obediently he places his hands in his laps as he sits down. He nods his head, almost determined to be brave about this scary new experience. He glances around at everything in front of him and then at her, smiling slightly at the idea of treats. "And then what?"

The figure pauses in his painting mid-spray, turning and looking at the roaring thing as it huffs and growls. They continue to hold the can, finger still readied on the nozzle and gives a quick spray at the thing before it runs off. They snort to themselves unattractively, a scoff almost, and turns back to their work as it leaves and continues like nothing happened.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:23 pm

"Well," he starts off, "You have a interesting outline about your face resembling to a skeleton, attractive eyes at which swirl. This liver is a soft pink with blood having a meat texture, the room we are in is made of pure stone." Richard pauses looking at Fletcher, tilting his head still wondering if it was rude of him to ask at first.

"Hmmm I can take you to school with me next, you can meet some of my friends. Raven is a hoot, then there is Author she is a bit quiet, but means well." Robin grinned and thought more into it, "Ooo we can go to a movie there after and some shopping for some clothes and toys.".

Looking over at the tall figure, coughing and clearing her throat despite being out of breath and bit ripped up,"Um hey! Which way did that movie actor go?".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:51 am

"Meat." He says, breaking his gaze to stare around at the room. "That is what it reminds me of in here.... This." Pointing to the liver and then gesturing around, he sighs.

"New people?" Presley wiggles in his seat, a bit excited it seems at all the new things. "But I gots clothes and stuff..."

The voice that emits from the figure is rough, masculine and young, "Movie actor?" He snorts again as he continues painting. "You ain't foolin' no one."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:23 am

"My apologies," he looked a bit sad and leaned in pressing his bleached teeth against Fletcher's lips. "My apology however isn't for that, been thinking of rather or not to do that." Richard leaned back and scratched his head. "Hm why is it you see it as meat?" thinking to himself although going back to preparations for breakfast.

"Yup new people! An that is fine more clothing is good actually gives me a chance to clean the ones you are wearing right now. Toys on the other hand..just cause." revving the engine and off she went starting slow at first till reaching road.

Chatty chewed her lip, "Um..er..good make-up." she offered and soon sighed. "How much would it take for you not to mention this to anyone?" folding her arms and tilt of the head, "You are pretty tall.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:31 am

Fletcher seems only merely confused by the gesture, opening his mouth as if to saying something and then grows silent.

The boy keeps his hands inside at all times like asked, watching things whiz by with wonder. He squeaks a bit as she goes faster, eyes growing ever wider.

"What does that have to do with anything?" He grumbles at her, tossing the now empty can down at his feet with others. With an abrupt sound, he begins coughing, rather harshly for a few moments before speaking again, "I don't honestly care, lady."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:48 am

Looking back at Fletcher, "Everything okay?" he seems unsure if he did something wrong.

Glancing over a few times Robin changes gears causing it to sped more. "We'll be hitting the highway soon," as she did pulling off onto it the faster she went. It didn't take to long however to reach a dirt road by the highway. Pulling in and heading down it to a lone house with no lights on. It was made to resemble a homey-brick house with garage on side. Slowing down to a crawl, "Welcome home." parking it out in front of this house it was quiet outside minus a owl hooting.

Shaking her head, "Hm...oh..right! Well good to know you don't care!" there was still a happiness in that voice. "Ah well, I guess its better to go back to work." Chatty sighs, "See you around eye candy!" following after the trail of blood there were sirens coming closer towards the area.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:00 am

He shakes his head slowly, "What else would you like help with?"

"I looks like my house!" In his excitement, he hops in the sidecar, attempting to climb out and tripping, falling to the ground straight onto his face. This doesn't bother him at all and he stands up with a new scrape on his knee, dirt nicely ground into the wound. "Oops." He giggles before taking off his helmet.

Art gets the fuck out of there as soon as sirens are heard, leaving the pile of empty cans and grabbing up his backpack. He throws down a beaten up looking skateboard and hurries off in a different direction.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:25 am

"Um no that will be it, Thank you Fletcher." turning back around there was a plate finely cut with liver and some red wine vinegar over top. There was other items along side this plate most veggies and some more meat. "Have you ever been kissed before?" setting everything down on a tray along with two bottles of whiskey.

Robin reached out and stopped herself giggling, "Careful Presley," walking up towards the front door unlocking it. Reaching inside, there was a light switch next to a security box without looking there she dialed in a code. Flipping on the light next causing a large chandelier to turn on in center. A couch with a fireplace sat in front of it, two floors and a basement.

"Hold it!" a sound of someone jumping out and landing could be heard. Whoever it was ran un-human speed., something was being taken it out and soon shot. It was a bean bag shotgun and aimed at Art, "I'll get the other one." a feminine voice spoke out loud a bit older sounding.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:43 am

"I have not. Well, not really... It is a sign of affection for some creatures, mm?" He seems somewhat curious again, voice probing.

Presley stares around in wonderment, silent as he drinks everything in. "Robin has a biiig house." He breaths out finally.

It hits him dead-on and he lets out a grunt, coming to a dead stop on his board. He growls at the person, skipping all other emotions and immediately settling on anger. "What the fuck was that for, you shit for brains?!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:54 am

"Oh,....Sorry for stealing your first kiss!" Richard immediately becomes embarrassed. "Ah..well yes a sign of affection." he had paused for a moment to look over at Fletcher and hurriedly went back to work.

Ruffling Presley's hair, "We have a big house, my father built the place for me and my mom. He...never got to enjoy it.." Robin shrugged soon after stepping inside clicking on a tv hung up above the fire place. The kitchen was directly ahead, with bar stools and a bar the garage door was on the left. "If u head upstairs there are three bedrooms, far right is mine, middle is the master bedroom connects to my bathroom. Below is the basement, nothing much is there however.".

Dark cocks the gun and aims it again, "You were running weren't you?" this time aiming for Art's legs. "Come along quietly and not resist arrest, I'll be easy on you. Otherwise...."

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:04 am

"Oh, no, my son has kisses my cheek before. He is the one that told me." Fletcher watches him calmly.

Presley wanders toward the TV once she turns it on, moving closer and closer to in distraction and obviously not really listening.

"You should fuckin' warn people before you go hittin' them with shit! What kinda cop are ya?! There's a heat emanating from his direction as he yells, unnatural and odd. One side of his body flashes and sparks with a inhuman light for a split second, illuminating that side of his face only briefly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum