Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 39 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:04 am

Fingers touch Arch's shoulder to ease him, Midnight continuing to stare up at the giant with his dark gaze as he does. He bows politely to the two, tone soft. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Adneil, King of Dragons. I am pleased to know you have finally found a queen." He attempts a smile as he continues. "I know you are not a fan of my race, however, I suppose you could call me King of Spirits. I mean no harm to any of you, least of all Archadious. I was merely anxious to introduce myself. In all of my years, I have never gotten to meet you. I very much wanted to meet the children as well." To Cyrus, he adds. "Congratulations to the two of you, by the by!"

Cy straight up snickers under his breath, jabbing Adneil with a sharp elbow as he mumbles sarcastically. "Oh yeah. So kingly, ya are." He smiles down at the Spirit after, finally understanding. "Ah, thank ya! It was a nice surprise. I have heard of you through my nephew, I guess!" As he finishes, his stomach makes an audible sound and he pales, a little embarrassed. "...Oi, Addy, ya might wanna put me down before I am sick on ya."

The Spirit's smile grows a little. "Yes. Jericho and I have spoken a few times. And no need to be shy. I understand."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 39 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:57 pm

Setting Cy down to take care of his business Adneil looks back to the Spirit. "I never said I didnt like uer kind. Unless yer saying the pinicle of spirit hospitality is my nephew. I just am protective of Arch es all an I dun know ye. An SOMEONE didnt give me a heads up they were gonna do somthin te us. I was wonderin why i had some black stuff comeoutta me nose in the bathroom a bit ago. Well if ye wanna see the kids we gotta head off te Andres room ok." Adneil gives Cy a momebt and buckles his pants fully as they head out the door.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:43 pm

Cyrus takes a deep breath, fine now that he has been set down. It takes him a few moments to get his color back, relieved. Adneil feels a hand on his leg before he can continue on, green eyes peering up at him with a little grin.

"No... Our Jericho is a special case. We do try to keep him behaved." Midnight directs his smile at Arch briefly. "Do not worry. You are not the only one protective of him." He turns as if he knows exactly where Andre's room is, in the perfect direction. "It is wonderful that he has returned!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:44 pm

"Ye hes a great kid, it was a mutual choice for Cys b day. Hes beena great help with his siblins" Adneil bends down and kisses Cy. "Shal we gett em, we gotta let Andre and the lil ones know bout the new ones anywho." Adneil holds out a hand to Minight before they go. "Sorry lil guy, lets do this proper. Names Adneil!" Adenils finnishes with his hand out and a smile.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:22 am

Shadowy darkness seems to grow around them for a moment, an opaque appendage-like a tendril reaching out at the giant's size to shake his hand as the man turns back. Midnight's eyes are completely black momentarily before both fade. "As I said, pleasure to finally meet you. I would love to say hello to your oldest son as well. It has been a long time since he and I have spoken."

Cyrus watches their interaction quietly, then glances to Arch. "Ah, yeah!" He steps forward, hand extended as well. "Nice ta finally meet ya, Midnight. I'm Cyrus, or Cy, like Addy said. Sorry for the lack of me shirt. Got a wee bit of a hot flash before ya arrived." Midnight shakes his hand normally, shrugging casually. "As I said, Cyrus, I understand. I have four children of my own as I was telling Archadious."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:41 pm

Adneil just chuckles gleefully as the darkness shakes his hand. Then waits for everyone's introductions." Well ye seem te be pointed in the right direction. Lets head out!" He scoops up cy correcly in his arm and closes the bedroom door behind him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:58 pm

"Ya think I should get a shirt?" Cy asks as he picks him up and cranes his neck to look toward the door. "Doubt the poor guy wants to see all my spots for much longer."

Midnight follows near Arch as he was earlier, still looking around and quite pleased. They come upon Pray near Andre's room, each dragonling lined up in front of him in their regular forms. He is crouched while telling them something quietly, each staring on curiously. He strokes AJ's head and then scratches Sanguine's chin with a small, secretive smile when he finishes. Straightening when they approach, adjusting his vest before bowing politely. "Master Usitahn left me in charge for a moment while he tends to Little Solis in the bathroom. He will be right back if you need him."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:12 pm

Adneil rolls his eyes playfully at his wife. "Yea shure... Queenie, what ever ya want." They head ibto the room momentarily and come back out.
Arch pipes up as the man bows. "Not a problem Prey my lad, we can wait for them to arrive. My guest was wanting to meet up woth Andre as well as meet the little ones. Midnight, this is Prey. He is a helper around the house of sorts. A teacher we have staying here for the litttle ones, Sean. Is Preys creator."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:00 am

Cyrus huddles into his husband comfortably like he always does, a little spot between his shoulder and neck. He plays with a piece of his hair as he often does, content to be close to him. So close to his ear, he whispers as quietly as he can to him. "...We will find some time later to celebrate, eh?" He purrs mischeviously as they walk. "Can at least suck that fat cock o' yours while the kids're asleep~"

As they arrive and Midnight is introduced, the Spirit receives another bow from the puppet who shakes his hand after. "It is wonderful to meet you, Midnight, sir. Do you have a surname, by chance?" Midnight smiles and shakes his head at that. "No. I do not. Midnight is fine, Pray." Looking up to Adneil, the Spirit adds. "You are lucky to have this one. Take good care of Mr. Hawtrey and him both." He turns to assess the baby dragons who crowd around their grandfather excitedly, Ashe and Revan chriping and leaning up for attention. "I know their names but I would still love to be introduced so I am sure who is who."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:31 pm

"Adneil makes a face that is whide eyes and mouths. "Oh boy!" Arch bends down and starts pettig. The dragons as they clambour over him. "Well this big boy right here takes after his father, his name is Adneil junior. Then the Red and blue girl right here is second oldest, shes Sanguine. And lastly the twins are Revan and Ashe. He gestures to the two in the order he announces them. Adneil looks down and adds in. "Well if ye want, I been meaning te treat the lil ones teday. I wanted te show em what my real form is. So if ye all wanan join grab a lil one! Andre hasnt seen me either so ofcourse id like ye te see what ur da looks like too.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:58 pm

Cy manages to say something in dragon to his children from his place on Adneil's shoulder, merely introducing Midnight to them. They all turn to Midi, setting their sights on him for attention next. Midnight chuckles softly, crouching closer to them and stroking and petting each. "Lovely little ones, aren't you?" He coos, causing them to become even more happy and prancing around him excitedly. "You, my boy.... Remind me of my family." He says softly, scooping up Revan as the black dragon licks his face.

As if on cue, Andre appears from his room with Sol in human form in his arms. "Thanks so much, Pray... Oh, hi, everyone!" He blinks, surprised. "Something wrong?" Solis snifts the air carefully, realizing there are other people present. AJ seems happy to see his older nephew, "grring" playfully up at the boy and niping at his leg to get his attention. Sol cocks his head in the gold dragon's direction "grrring" back.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 39 Empty Walks

Post by Killem450 Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:28 pm

Hello Andre, we came to come see you and the children. I have a guest that you have met before that wanted to say hello. Also Adneil has a supprize for you and the little ones!" Arch scoops Ashe up happily. "Hows my little reading buddy doin?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:47 pm

"Oh? Yeah?" It slowly dawns on him that Midnight is there, even more surprised. "H-hello, Midnight sir. I haven't seen you in a long time. Is everything okay?" The man seems almost nervous, eyes darting around at everyone while his son garbles toward AJ pleasantly.

Midnight pats Andre's shoulder carefully. "Everything is fine. I was not here for you." The relief from the redhead is obvious, a soft sigh escaping him as he relaxes. "It's nice to see you, then."

Ashe chirps once, tail awag up at him. His crystalline spikes grow dimmer and dimmer, filling with what appears like ink. It bleeds into the dragonling's eyes and mouth much like Midnight prior, dripping down his face as he makes a noise of confusion. The gray in his scales only seems to grow darker and darker until he hacks a glob of the blackest black landing on Arch's chest. He fades back to normal slowly, pawing at his face to try and clean it.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:12 pm

"Oh goodness! I forgot little one, im so sorry!" Arch takes his shirt and helps Ashe clean up his face urgently. Once Ashe is good he look up to everyone as they talk amongst themselves.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:46 pm

Ashe simply chirps happily once he is clean, no worse for wear. Andre's interest is peaked now, "So, the surprise?" Midi chuckles at Ashe's state, "I suppose I should apologize as well. How interesting! Yes, let's get going."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:37 pm

Yeah, Ashe seems te take right after his grandpa when it comes te his abilities! Adniel lests out a good chuckle as they head out. "Well its more a treat for the lil ones, but I hope ye like et too Andre." Adneil takes his hand and pets Cys cheek as they walk. He speaks into Cys mind once they reach the front door. "Ye wanna show Andre whats new with you too? Ye can go fist if ye want!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:50 pm

Cyrus just grins in response, sliding down his husband and landing lightly on his feet when they arrive at their destination. "I have news too, Rè!" Andrè stops, setting Sol down with Sanguine and AJ who were trotting alongside everyone. "Good news?" He inquires hopefully. "Yeah! Adneil and I are pregnant again!" His eldest son's smile is genuine, happy but not really surprised. "You mean I get to be here this time?! Where ya gonna put all of these dragons, Ma?" Cy laughs, hugging him excitedly before waving up at the giant. "Help me tell the babes, would ya?" Midnight sets Revan down near the others and takes a step back, observing.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:15 pm

Adneil scoots down as all four of the dragonlings sit in a row infront of the adults when Adneil gives them a few words in dragon toung. Then he sits in front of them xross leddeg and picks up Cy and gestures a few times while talkign to them and finnishes with giving Cy a hug.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:27 pm

Cyrus is happy as a clam to be shown the attention, green eyes bright and expression beaming. The babies seems a bit apathetic, AJ scratching himself while Sanguine huffs and flicks her tail. The twins kind of look at each other and then both cock their head at once curiously. This doesn't bother Cyrus at all who giggles. "I guess they will be kind of surprised then!" Wriggling out of Adneil's grasp, he hops down and gives him a wink. "Show 'em yer stuff, sexy!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:34 pm

Adneil laughs out loud setting down Cy. I thought I said ye go first ya turd! Go on, get! Its gunna take a moment fer me anyway. Adneil get up slowly and walks away slowly giving a thumbs up over his shoulder.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:43 pm

Cyrus just waves him off, picking up Solis and keeping the dragons back. He doesn't change, waiting and watching.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:55 pm

Adneil waits a moment then ask Cy if everyones ready. After he gives the signal Adneil jumps up in the air liek he did a year ago to bring Cy home. A moment later from the clouds a rythmatic bellowing starts churning the clouds. Whipping them in a circular type motion a tip of a golden tail emerges as he starts to decend down. A few moments later Adneil in all his glory sets upon the mountain head faceing his family and tail wrapped around the precipice. WEEEELLLL? LIIITTTLLLEE OONNESSS WHAT YEEE THINK OF YER DA?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:10 pm

At first they scatter anxiously, unsure of the great thing in the sky. It takes them until he speaks for it to sink in, the amount of excitement that runs through them making fall all over themselves. They scrabble and scamper like giant chickens with their heads cut off, amped up and making all sorts of noises in his general direction. Cyrus begins laughing his butt off in the background as Andrè looks on with mouth agape. The Spirit smiles widely, the same smile that came off creepy and almost unnatural he made at Arch.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:58 am

Adneil smiles at the little ones then takes a deep breath in and exhales a spout of flames black at its core moving to white at the edges streight into the air. The spound almost defining and the flames give the feeling of hot emptyness to everyones core. Ending with the dragon cocking his head up to the sky where the flames were, then squinting down to Arch. A hearty laugh almost like a rumbling cough comes from the drago. After a moment.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:07 am

Sanguine bristles all up, quilled spikes and frill standing on end as she hisses and runs around at the flame being produced. Ashe stops in his tracks to watch, fascinated, as his twin has been trying to get to their dad this entire time, running for the mountain and calling. The black dragon disappears in a puff of dark smoke, appearing again halfway up towards him. AJ stays by everyone else, pacing in front of them and appearing restless and worked up. Cy's eyes flash black and gold for a split second at the feeling of heat, relaxing as if it's comforting. The feeling, however, does make Sol whine, nervous as to what is happening. "Mama?" He asks hesitantly, Andrè stroking his hair and hushing him quietly in response. Midnight has no reaction aside from crossing his arms, his smile faded to one less uncanny but still amused.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next