Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 38 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:18 pm

"So basicly, in a quid pro quoe way, your helping me and overseeing as I am bound to do for you I take it. I will talk to everyone about it and it may be off to ask of you, but if you see fitting and willing... We can use another set of hands around here, if its not too bold. Adneil just found out he is due to have two more children just before you arrived. With his seven and our six it can be a handfull for the 8 afults in the house." Arch admires the birds as they flutter away from Midi and gives out a slight chuckle to the mans reaction. "The wildlife around here tends to be relatively friendly due to our family it seems!" Just a year ago this house was empty besides for me... " Arch looks out to the garden and sighs. "Nine hundred years almost alone... And now look. Life is strange."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:37 pm

His dark eyes widen just ever so slightly at the suggestion. "Oh... Well I... I was not expecting to be asked. Are you certain? I don't wish to intrude that much but, honestly... It may be the most obvious option.." Looking out at the same spot as the other man, there is a quiet understanding that passes between them. "Even I do not have all the answers. It most certainly is." He allows Arch a few moments, clasping his hands behind his back silently. Eventually, he speaks again. "I have children of my own. Four, actually. One lives near London here on Earth."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:07 am

"Like I said maby I was too foreward... i appologise... Im just excited to get to know you for some reason. I thought it would be the most efficent way for everything. Ofcourse I would have to get approval of all the house members. You wouldnt be intruding by no means, as ive said we can use assistance. You can imagine 13 children with special powers and dragons to boot, and will all come to matureity around the same time..." Arch makes a face of exaspirtation. "Four children, so you are a veteran to children then!" Arch smiles at the spirit happily.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:19 am

"This is my duty. I said I would do whatever you believe is required of me. I don't mind. Though, my children and other parts of my family may visit. Don't worry, my children are grown. My son Shadow is a bit... A bit like your wife, however. He may be here frequently. You will not have to worry about my son in London, he refuses to leave his home." He elbows Arch just gently, a friendly gesture. "If you think you can put up with our eccentricities. I do admit my family is... Unique. For example, I know you have met my brothers Genocide and Vein at one time." The ghost of a smile gracing his lips remains unchanged though his tone is obvious in jest. "Says the man with six of his own, hm? I suppose it behooves me to tell you their names in case they show up. Chronos, Nyx, Erebus and Shadow. You are probably aware you can recognize us by our names the majority of the time."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:40 am

"Your family sir will fit right in with mine! Fret not we seem to have a lot of guests as of late. Arch chuckles at the jesting. "Yes I do believe I almost know your brothers too well!" So besides family. Tell me more of you Midi, your likes dislikes eccentricities! I must admit it is a bit one sided, you knowing most tings about me and I none of you!" Arches smile fades slightly for a breif moment. "I would assume you know about Azazel? I was going to tell my spouses tonight due to the recient dietiys arrivals, its only fair to explain myself."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:55 am

"Forgive me, you may find me quite boring. I do not do as much as I did when we were worshipped among men in ancient times. The land of Spirits is rather bland in comparison. Nowadays I do what is required of me and sit at home. I am not a human that requires my time to be idled away by interests like yourself." Looking around, he seems at ease. "I do enjoy the Earth, however. Animals and plants. This includes humans and other creatures.... It's all very precious." He turns fully towards him, facing him with his intense eyes trained. "I do. I hope that doesn't bother either of you. It is certainly not an issue. If it were, my brothers would have taken care of it long ago."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:22 am

"No its no issue, he is a part of me And I him, we have had time to come to an understanding as it were. By all means if you think that being with my family would put a strain on your life or is a nuisance, we can stay in contact. I just woudl liek a little input to what you would like as well... Its not all about me persay."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:38 am

"Just... An understanding is all I require. A friend, per say." His eyes lift upwards, looking up towards the sky. "This may be hard for me to admit but I am a creature of God just as much as the rest... I do not enjoy being alone..." Shaking his head to himself, he gestures to a random seat placed in the garden. "Sit. Please. For just a moment."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:42 am

Arch walks over and takes a seat on the bench. Its a sturdy bench made of granite. Carved with different sigils to almost match the members of the family if you knew them well enough. "Well you will be welcome here I assure you and I wont ask anythign of you that you would not want to do."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:47 am

The short gentlman stands in front of him, admiring the sigils briefly before holding out his impossibly white hands, relaxed with palms up. "Archadious Jourdine. Azazel. Brace yourselves. Touch me, the two of you."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:52 am

A aura eminates over arches hand black at its core slowly fadeing to a light purple around its edges. Arches eyes going black with green iris as he looks up to Midi. He slowly places his glowing hand upon the spirits.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:02 am

The man's eyes fill to black pits once again, that tricky sensation of falling warping and skewing Arch's world around him as the garden falls away. They stand in complete blackness, surrounded on all sides, the two men opposing glowing beacons of ghostly white and black witj purple in the abyssal darkness. It feels alive around them, a coldness that is wholly Midnight pulsing like.a heartbeat at its core. As the Spirit gazes at him, the black of his eyes drips like the deepest ink, running down smooth cheeks and dripping slowly onto their clasped hands. He opens his mouth, only for more of the same liquid to pour from pale lips, his voice echoing all around them like a ghost speaking from the depths. "I have a gift for you if you choose to accept it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:08 am

"The entitey that is arch just looks to midnight undettered, almost enthralled and feeling natural to the mans apperance. Everythign around him, the darkness seems almost comforting like a hug by a long lost friend."I trust you Midnight, I feel like I was waiting to find you one day and you have been missing. Go ahead my friend."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:37 am

A full, proper smile comes over his young face, jarring with black teeth and dripping face, wide holes of his eyes unblinking. A trickle of power matching the very pulse of the suffocating void starts at his fingers and crawls up his arm, viscous and visible through skin as it sluggishly slides through the many veins of his arms. It grows more and more intense as the seconds tick away like an enternity, reaching a crescendo that Midnight grips his hand tightly for. The intesity of his power is more than anything he feels he has experienced up until this point, flooding like a primordial wave and bursting from his very seams in a black pool, every orifice chokingly spewing darkness. He is drowning on the very man himself, he thinks vaguely as the Spirit continues to gaze down at him, the smile creepily held in place as if he enjoys watching him struggle. "Serve me, my old friends, as I will do the same for you." The voice around them is a whisper now, barely heard over the straight roaring in Arch's damaged ears. Just as soon as it begin, it evens out, as calm as placid water. The power does not leave him, on the contrary, it is there and in control. Arch gets the impression it is connected to all three of them, indeed a gift that he can use but the man in front of him can also manipulate within him if he chooses. His skin is back to normal save for the mess of liquid covering him now that has ceased releasing. Midnight himself is back to his usual calm demeanor, face clean. As their hands part, he spies a black mark that was not there before on the back of his hand that disappears quickly. The relief that washes over him is immense, a rebirth so to speak, welling up and tugging at his very being.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:15 am

Arch doesnt say anything he just nods with a smile on his face at Midnight. He graps the spirits hands tighter for a second as a almost thank you. Not much to say about what just happened due to it being a rather indescribable sensation.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:06 am

"Hmmm..." Those black eyes study him thoughtfully, "Something is not quite right..." His voice is back to normal as he leans forward and places a gentle kiss on his companion's brow. Arch's ears pop at once at the connection of cool lips, both ears oozing that very same dark liquid as he suddenly realizes he can hear perfectly again. Straightening, Midi waves a hand, the mess all around him lifting like a tendril of black and disappearing into the Spirit's hand. Almost affectionately, he reaches again to fix his vest for his friend and brushes off his shoulder. As if a curtain being lifted, the comforting dark surrounding them both melts away to reveal the garden once more. "There." Is all he murmurs, satisifed.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:01 pm

As the familir scene of tje garden melts onto view and settles. Arch finaly speak. "Thank you! I havnt been able to hear completely since Aergritia caused them to pop when ahe was born. Yes I am satisifed, so what does the gift do in detail exactly... It feels nice."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:13 pm

Midnight offers his hand again to help him stand to his feet. "Control over darkness. It's simple in the beginning but you may find a unique way to use it. However, the stipulation is I ask that you only use it for the benefit of your family or I. An emergency, if you will and keep it to yourself in the meantime.... Let's continue our tour. I would like to meet Adneil and his family, if you don't mind."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:38 pm

Raising to his feet Arch thanks the spirit againfor getting him back in order. "Yes lets, im sure Adneil and everyone are probibly playing their games this time of day. Or they are preping for tonight, but knowing them probibly not." The two men make their way slowly through the castle. Arch showing Midnight all the decor and giving him a glipse of himself. Finally they arrive at the dragons den.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:45 pm

Cyrus is currently finished with his phone calls, coming at his husband strong and flirty while the children are with Pray. He is on all fours on the bed, shirtless (he claimed it was hot) with eyes turned black. He licks his lips, practically purring. "Y'know.... We don't have to be careful for a few days..." The knock on the door makes him sigh loudly, pouting.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:16 pm

Adneil is leaning with his back against the headboard in giant form. Happily smileing down at his wife crawling playfuly over his legs almost cooing back at Cy with enjoyment. "Well whats taken ye so long?!" He coos down to Cy when the knock echoes. Every reverberation of sound echoes sinking the giants heart along with it in retaliation. He picks up cy bringing him to his face for a kiss as he sighs exapiratedly. He stands up and tucks his wife into his armpit like an old lady and a small dog and heads to the door with Cy laughing limpy from the giants arm.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:21 pm

Cy cackles and wiggles in his arm to no avail, indeed amused and joking. "Don't put me in yer pit, ya snot! Ya stink!" Still shirtless in all his freckled glory, he waves pleasantly at Arch and the stranger from his spot as the door opens. "Oh, hello! What's up, Arch? Who's this?"

Midnight slowly raises one white eyebrow. "...I apologize. Did I interrupt something?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:42 pm

"Oi then why duncha clean et while yer in there then?" Adenil opens the door and remains silent. Hunches down and makes a long deep sniff over Arch and squints stareing at the old man for a moment. "Arch... Why the fuck ye smell different, ye smell like this new dude... An I felt a change between us a second ago... Why?" He turns to Midnight. "New dude, what ye do to my Arch? An why you all dark n gloopy?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:50 pm

"My name is Midnight." The Spirit answers quietly. "I did not do anything without permission. And as for my state, it is my natural form. Does it offend you?" He gazes up at the giant, his tone mild.

Cy pokes Adneil a little hard. "Hey. Be nice 'bout the way people look, would ya?" He pauses and seems to be wracking his brain. "Dude named Midnight? Why's that sound familiar?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:09 am

"Adneil! Dont be rude, Ive taught you better! Im sorry I didnt take you into consideration, but it was somethign that will help the both of us, you shareing my abilities due to you being bound to me. Now this is a friend of mine and you will treat him with the utmost respect LAD" The way Arch ends the scentance is in a almost scarcastic diction and somwhat irate sounding. Adneil makes a face like he had just got whipped as Arch finnishes. "I know I just get protective of ye old coot... An somthin seemed off, ye gotta stop suprizin me like this. Ye know I care fer yeah." Turning to Midi again. "Sorry bout botchin my introductin lad, names Adneil as ye herd, an this is me wife cy. Dun worry bout the weepy thing I seen worse, was jsut supprized was all. Hope I didnt upset ye."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next