Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beached bums.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beached bums. Empty Beached bums.

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:38 pm

As the party opens there eyes to reality from the pulling floating feeling of the teleportation from Arch and Adneil. A scent of salty air enters around them. Opening their eyes a scene of white sand beach met with the slight foam lapping of crystal clear salt water before them. A horizon crechedoes before them of blue salt water met with a painted twilight termanus apex. Reds and yellows meating dark blue whisps of altocumulous nestled within the drapes of color. A thatched hutch behind them with full tiki bar is nestled beween bolders washed smooth by sea. Typical palm flora around them as pigmy boars can be found rutting through the rough undercoverage. A nearby tree is overhanging a little jetty with a swing on it. A blue macaw swaks alarmed from the swing at the partys arrival.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Beached bums. Empty Re: Beached bums.

Post by October Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:24 pm

Midnight seems at ease, moving away from the group just a tad to look out at the water quietly. Raiden is startled by the screech of the bird momentarily, squeezing his eyes shut on their arrival. When he opens them, he studies the surrounding area, watching a few boars farther off silently. Yasuo stretches, already appearing ready to relax and smiles easily. Cyrus is already off and running towards the water, whooping loudly and pulling off his shirt as he goes. There is a ton of splashing before he disappears under the waves.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:41 pm

Arch ofcourse heading to the tiki hut to get brazers lit and beverages ready for everyone as well as getting the coal pit going for warmth and challenges. A smaller pit to the side has a rotisserie mounted above it. Adneil watches as his wife takes off gleefuly to the waves. Taking off his clothes a running jump launches him to the depths a few hundred yards off shore. A bulge of water erupts as the dragons massive head peaks the surfacs. "Ahhh good te streatch. A smile can be seen on the dragons scaly face as he searches for his wife thats below him in the water playfully.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:55 pm

Yasuo wanders over with Arch to help, unloading the food and other things he brought. He glances up briefly to see Rai make himself comfortable, watching the animals and the sky underneath a palm. Midnight joins him, both quiet with a bit of space between them. Adneil doesn't have to search long, feeling something wet crawling up his back. His wife clings to him, spitting water out at his face. "Wahaha!!" He laughs fakely, hopping off in a dive with a splash and disappearing once more.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:02 am

Adneil restraining a bit can be seen as his dragon form isnt the full mountainus size but about double his giant size. "Oi! Ye lil terd! Sticking his head underwater to see if his wife is anywhere he takes some water into his mouth as well.

Looking around as things are situated Arch looks around seeing everyone relaxing and the boys in the water. A smile crosses his face as he grabs Yasuos hand and heads to Rai rouseing him as well. Taking off his clothes Arch takes inspiration from his son and turns into his normal self. Fresh streaks of black seem to weave into his normaly wheat colored hair. A fresh tattoo of a spider with lightningbolts around it is inscribed on his cheast where his heart is. He looks to his lovers fully nude with a smile. "Shal we? Clothes are optional!" He says with a wink. "You joining us too Midnight?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:38 am

Rai just shakes his head about swimming, pulling his knees up to his chest and hugging them as he is content where he is. Yasuo, however, doesn't need to be told twice about clothing and is already pulling them off. Midnight smiles faintly in the way he does, "Well... If we all go. If Raiden would like to stay here, I will keep him company, however. I don't mind." The dragon feels tickling on his large sheath for a few moments before the redhead breaks the surface a ways from him a couple seconds later. "Lookit!" He says, holding a shell above his head with an excited expression, a childish grin on his face.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:10 am

"Well thats alright, I just wanted to head in while we had some light. You two have fun together." Arch stares as Yasuos ass is taunting in front of him. Reaching out for a quick squeeze. Before bolting into the water with a dive
Adneil loosing his air underwater with a sound simmilar ro a fart from his mouth as he is suprized by the tickleing feeling on his places. Lifts his head out of the water coughing. Water coming out of his nose slightly as he makes a disgruntled huff at Cy as he surfaces. "Turd I say! " coocking his head to the shore he sees arch and Yasuo joining in. "... Well then!... Um seems we got company!" He takes some more water in his mouth playfuly as he waits their approach.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:31 am

Raiden watches both of his lovers go, a tinge of pink coming to his cheeks. The blonde glances back to give him a wink, wading into the water much more calmly than the rest as Arch dives in. Midnight leans back on his hands, enjoying the dimmer lighting and ocean air as it ruffles his white hair. As Cy turns to see what he means, his freckled face turns red in shock. "O-oh... Jeez. No one told me gettin' naked was part o' the plan."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:54 am

Adneil looses his water again as he laughs at Cys remark. "Guess et is." He winks at Cy. "Well yer the only one wearin any, wanna join hot stuff?" He takes his tail and playfully splashes at Cys direction. After a moment Arch clamours on adneils back and sits there. "Ahh!!! Its been a while since I bwen able to sit on you like this bud." He pats the back of the dragons neck then leans in for a hug. "Comon up guys!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:08 am

"Ack!" The man exclaims as he's splashed, chuckling almost nervously. "Yeah... I guess..." He seems a bit intimidated by the idea, chewing his lip and sinking down farther into the water as he watches. Yasuo eventually dives in as well, popping up near Adneil and slicking his hair back. He smirks up at Arch, curious, "What for?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:14 am

Arch just looks down at Yasuo in the water. "I... Dont know. Lol Its fun?" Adniel looks to his back and shoves Arch off with his tail playfully. "Who said I want yer dick on the back of me neck!" He chuckles as Arch surfaces with a laugh. Arch heads over to Cy. "So whatcha think of our get away? Anything you all wanna do?" He says as he noogies the redhead a bit.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:28 am

Cy is still slightly red, clearing his throat. "Drink? Eat lots o' food! I love swimmin' so this is fine by me." Floating by Adneil, Yasuo causes the water to grow warm surrounding him. "That sounds fine to me. I enjoyed that wine we had the other day. A drink or two sounds great." As he speaks, an extremely pale figure breaks the surface near all of them as Midnight has joined the group. "Raiden has decided to wander off for the moment. Food sounds wonderful."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:42 am

"Oh what you blushing about. I come from a time when clothes werent realy a thing remember. Your fine. I wont bite. Thats other peoples jobs here. Besides weve all seen you naked here before. As for food, what you feeling like? Theres fish around here and those little boar are quite tasty from eating the coconuts all the time. Just dont eat Fleming. Hes older then you both." Adneil yells as he swims away fast laughing. "Yasuo peed!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:53 am

"I know but I..." Again he appears intimidated but becomes distracted by Adneil's laughing and yelling, laughing with his husband. "Yasuo! What the hell, man!" The devil man frowns, perplexed as he treads water. "I didn't? Well, anyways, I know Rai will like the boar." Midnight is even amused, just shaking his head and dunking back under. The Spirit surfaces again farther out again, "He seemed to be following some of them. I should have asked him to catch one if I had known."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:12 am

"That and they are rather cute beign the size of a corgi and everything." Adneil dissapears for quite some time popping up a long way away with a massive fish in his mouth. It takes him some time to come back. As he aproaches the detail of what seems to be a massive 15 foot sunfish is in his mouth.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:25 am

"Nice catch, lovey!" Cy exclaims, swimming quickly over to take a closer look at it. As the cook of the bunch, Yasuo is impressed and smiling excitedly. "Y'know those are endangered." Chuckling, he continues. "Do you want to cook it for yourself? I can help."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:43 am

Muffleing behind the fish. "Well im more endangered and Im hungry adn this will finnaly feed me. Ill share!" Why not! We can cooket tegether!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:48 am

He beckons the dragon to follow him, "C'mon then while it's fresh!" Yasuo swims his way back to shore, Cy scrambling after them. "I wanna help! Wait up!" Midi is just floating around lazily for the moment, having shed his clothes it seems as well. As they get back to shore, Rai ducks out of some trees, a few leaves stuck in his hair from his venture. He looks on silently as the dragon hauls in his catch, blinking mismatched eyes slowly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:30 am

Adneil fighting the flailing of the fish makes his way to shore slowly ending up at the coal pit eventually. "Welcome back you! Have fun on yer lil venture? Hope yer hungry! Ets a biggun." Turning bavk to his giant form he looks at the fish that nearly as big as he is. Arch heading to the shack for supplies comes back with some seasonings and a few lemons and limes. "Well, ill start drinks while everyones helping wiht food. Adneil you mind getting a boar or two? And spacific drinks?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:01 pm

Raiden continues watching him pull in the large fish, making his way back over slowly. As Adneil transforms, he stops, turning bright red. The blush on his features is only made worse as Midnight comes to shore as well, gawking just the tiniest bit at the Spirit because of his interesting anatomy. Embarrassed, he covers his face with both hands. Yasuo finds his reaction adorable, laughing. "Oh, sweetheart. It's fine. We all mostly have the same parts." Poor Cy is even blushing a tad at Midnight, averting his gaze and focusing on the fish as he helps prepare. "I-I am fine with whatever! I wanna try all sorts though I do love Adneil's brew." Arch's blonde husband flashes him a handsome smile, leading Rai to the hut. "Nothing too sweet for me, you know sake and beer are my favorite, though."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:33 pm

Adneil goes off for a bit as arch heads to the shack. After a moment he comes back, a red and orange pinapple in hand with slices. "This is a fireball soaked pine apple. If you dont want to eat it plain we can use it with the fish." Two beers are in his other hand that he gives to Yasuo and Cy. "Anything for you two? He asks Rai and Midnight. I can make just about anything." A sharp squeal comes from the forest as the giant comes back. A small pig in each hand as he is chewing on something crunchy. A trickle of red in the corner of his mouth.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:44 pm

"Oh, oh!" Cy hops up, bouncing happily in front of Adneil when he comes back. "Bend down here! Lemme try!" Midnight just shakes his head with a smile. "Unfortunately, no. Not while we are breastfeeding. I am sure Raiden agrees." Rai is just wriggling uncomfortably in place by the hut, staring at the ground incredibly shy.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:25 pm

Rai you are adoreable. Aside from that I did mean virgin ofcourse. I can make non alcoholic tase like real thing. You know my background." He gives the spirit a wink. Adneil smiles and picks up his wife. "Sure!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:35 pm

Cy licks the red trickling from his mouth, pausing to consider the flavor and then placing a kiss. Grinning up at him, "What ya want to drink, sexy?" Rai just sinks more into himself, gnawing on his lip silently. Arch's other husband frowns thoughtfully as he nurses his drink, "Something mild for Raiden." "I am not picky. Whatever you are having, Archadious." Midi says afterwards, making himself comfortable on a blanket brought with him he lays out.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:46 pm

Well if yer tlakin bout a sexy drink thatd be you! Adenil takes a finger and pulls at the redheads shorts. A Maui wowwie would be fine. Start lite an fruity" Arch nods and heads back to the shack, a lite hand resting gently on Rais shoulder on the way by."easey sweeite. Just enjoy the views." After a little bit he comes back with a massive red bowl for Adneil and a couple of coconuts for everyoen else. A blue liquid filling them.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum