Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beached bums.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beached bums. - Page 2 Empty Re: Beached bums.

Post by October Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:01 pm

He wriggles in his grasp, green eyes innocently staring up. "D-do I gotta take 'em off..." The redhead murmurs quietly enough that only Adneil can hear him. Rai practically jumps out of his skin at his touch, Yasuo tutting and coming over. "Calm down. Sit with me?" He gently leads him to sit, letting Raiden seat himself between his legs and cuddling him from behind. "We're here to relax. Listen to Arch, hm?" Relaxing more now that he has someone, Rai takes his drink and sniffs it curiously. Midnight smiles appreciatively up at the man as he accepts his. "Thank you."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:13 pm

Not if ye dun want te darlin. I dun got any is why im jot wearin any. Looking over to Rai as he sences rai having an issue. Would et make ye more comfortable if I was in me other form ma? I dun mind. I dun wann upset ye." He gives Rai almost a sad puppy face as he takes a sip with a big straw. Arch lays down and puts his heqd into Rais lap as well while patting the spot next to him for Midi.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:27 pm

"I just dunno if I fit in well... Everybody else is kinda... Y'know..." He says while making a little gesture toward the group, obviously self concious. Raiden simply shakes his head silently, taking a sip of his drink which makes him shudder and scrunch his face up. Chuckling, Yasuo rests his head affectionately on his brother's, "Ah. I think he will be fine. He just needed someone." The Spirit gets up to wander over, sitting obediently by his side and already enjoying his own drink. "I don't bite, Raiden. I know my anatomy takes getting used to. I hope no one is bothered." "I, uhm, think it's kind of neat!" Cy exclaims loudly from his place with his husband. Shoulders shaking vaguely in amusement, Midnight responds, "Thank you, Cyrus!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:45 pm

Adneil makes a silly face at him. Hun ye are plunty attractive. Yer on same level as Yasuo fer cryin out loud. Ifin ye want if ye go half you know what I know they wount compare. Adneil turns into his females form as Cy looks away. "Nothin I havnt seen befer anyway."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:55 pm

Cy doesn't answer and downs his drink, chugging it before he turns and chokes in surprise. This time, he can't answer and coughs a bunch. Yasuo peers up in concern and makes quite the face at Adneil's change, looking away silently and taking a long drink. Rai is more occupied in hid own drink, not paying attention and studying the liquid while swirling it around. "...Why is it blue?" Midnight just shakes his head at the now female giant, "I can change it if it bothers anyone."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:19 am

Patting her husband on the back as he coughs. Ahe looks down and winks. "Want some o this later sweetie?" Puckering her full lips playfuly in a pout. "Its blue due to a few different fruit drinks mixed with blue raspberry coolaid mix." Looking down and playing with Midis hair. "It doesnt bither me as you know, and I know Adneil dosent mind. Up to you boys, i like you however you are."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:26 am

"Why ya teasin' me so bad in front o' yer parents?!" He exclaims rather loudly, the next part quieter as he blushes under his freckles. "'Course I do, ya aresehole!" Closing his eyes, Midnight basks in the small amount of attention. Yasuo continues snuggling into Raiden, watching him figure out if he likes the drink. "Do whatever you are comfortable, Midnight. I think you are fine."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:58 am

"Cuz ye deserve et! Afterall seein ye like shis innjust yer shorts es gettin me a lil wet I must say." Arch nestled in a cluster with all his lovers, looks on to the setting sun as the fish finnes cooking with the boar. "So what you wanna do lovelys?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:09 am

"Well... Maybe we can find somewhere private, if ya want? But ya know we are s'pposed ta be hangin' out with everyone." He mumbles, keeping his voice low. Midnight leans back, comfortably on his hands. "Just the quiet is nice for now...." Yasuo makes a noise of agreement, standing to check the food and conjure up some more drinks.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:21 am

"Guhh... Yer right... Huff he tuns back into a giant and goes over and sits with the other three men. Its hard not to notice hmas he leans back he is fully errect.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:27 am

When Yasuo comes back with drinks, including balancing one for Adneil, an impressive whistle escapes him. "You okay, Adneil? Need to go back into the water?" His wife comes over to sit with him, pulling his knees up to his chest to hug them and trying to behave. This finally catches Rai's attention and his eyes goes wide as soon as he looks, desperately looking away and turning tomato red. Midnight, however, does not seem to care.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:32 am

Adneil does a doubletake then props Cy up to hide the line of sight. Adequately giving him something to lean against. "Fuck im sorreh! I just been relaxin a bit too much!" A blush and lil laugh escapes the giant as herubs the back of his head. Arch just rolls his eyes as he continues drinking.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:37 am

Yasuo just shrugs, and holds out his drink to him and then to Cy. "Technically we are all men here. It happens." Cyrus seems a bit sheepish for his husband, smirking shyly and then chugs this one as well. The blonde wanders back to sit with Rai, pulling the man towards him again and settling in comfortably. Burping, Cy pipes up, giggling to himself, "We could, ah, get real shitfaced and play truth or dare?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:48 am

"Not familiar with that one, how bout you boys?" You willing to show us?" Arch pipes up excited that someonw had an Idea. "To be honest Im more then willing to go all out!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:01 am

Cyrus briefly explains the concept, finishing his drink already. Yasuo stretches and lets out a sigh, gesturing with his eyes to his brother. "Just go easy."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:14 am

Hesitantly Arch and Adneil both agree. Understanding the concept. "Well imma need more drink then eh!" Adneil heads to the shack and opens a larder door. Pulling a few kegs out he comes over. This es some o me rum I made about 300 years back. Help yerselves it will do the job right quick."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:24 am

"Let's get some food in us as well first, just in case." Yasuo suggests, glancing at the cooking food. Cyrus stands to check the food as well, poking at some of it. "Addy can always help it along!" He swipes a piece of pineapple, chewing on it as the juice runs messily down his chin. Rai tilts his head at the idea of the game and then the rum, "What is it like? Alcohol?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:53 am

Getting up and pokeing at the fish. Turning into his dragon form he takes a beeedp breath and ignites the coals under the fish with some white fire. Focusing on it for a few minutes straight the food is fully cooked. "My jobs done. Your go boys!" Sitting down with a huff and breathing heavy to catch his breath. "Ye mean the flavor or the feelin? Cuz the flavor... Eh fucket! One swing wont hurt the lil ones Rai. Ets gonna be strong so try some o me Moui. Ets too hard te expilain. As fer the feelin well it depends on what ye drink. Some get happy others sad, some loopy.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:16 am

Yasuo gets together the food to serve, letting Raiden decide if he wants some or not on his own. He ultimately decides to at least try it, though it is hesitant. Midnight offers to have some as well to make him feel better, reassuring. "If you wait a few hours, a little won't hurt them. I promise." They eat, Rai especially seeming to enjoy the boar like Yasuo mentioned. He has fish, himself, though true to form not much.

As the alcohol is given out, Raiden sips it tentatively, the face he makes this time like someone sucking a lemon. He sputters but manages to get it down, eyes watering with bloody tears.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:31 am

"I cooked the boar lil underdone juat like ye and my Cy like im sure. I had a feelin ye wouldnt like th alcohol much due to sencitive taste buds. Dun worry ma, glad ye still tried et. Adneil whipes at Rais face gently with a cloth.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:02 pm

Completely unused to alcohol, his cheeks are flushed already as Yasuo rubs his back from the coughing. "That's right!" The blonde exclaims, chipper. Cy is already pretty drunk now from his three others, grinning and just as flushed as Rai. "I mean, we don' gotta play that. We could do another game if anyone got any ideas?" His accent is coming heavier now, speech lazy.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:32 pm

"No,no. Come, lets try! You first ofcourse. We can always change our minds later." Arch gets up a little wobbley himsefl and goes and gets some cutlery for food and starts setting up dishes with food. Adneil is jsit sitting woth a smile watching Cy perched on top of him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:38 pm

Cy makes himself comfortable on Adneil, lounging back. "Who is gonna ask me somethin' first, then? Addy, ya wanna go?" Midnight seems no worse for wear but is just subtly pink as Arch hands him a plate.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:47 pm

"Alrighty... Cy, truth or dare?!" Reaching over he takes a bit of the cooked fish and plops it into his mouth. Arch sits next to all three of his boys looking to hsi two sons as they start.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:52 pm

"Dare!" The redhead says breezily, picking at his own food. Yasuo is just snuggling Raiden who is just a little more relaxed now from the booze. The brunette reaches a hand to Arch, placing it on his arm for his attention as well.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum