Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Waffles

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood and Waffles - Page 3 Empty Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by October Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Jeri grins, not finding it odd in the least a child would be at a club. "I love clubs! Do you have a card or anything? Where is it?" He asks, curious and interested.

Rouge shakes his head a bit at the "date" bit and then smiles again at Jer's enthusiasm, staring at him rather lovingly as he speaks to Des.

He laughs again, holding his hands up to Ciq almost defeated. "You don't have to. I'm fine, really. There was no offense taken."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Pulling out a card it had neon colors going across it and pure black. Having owner's name at which was long and different, with address and description of the club. "Same street as this cafe just head up 3 blocks and across. Heres my card." he held out the card.

Looking over at Rouge, he chuckled a bit seeing how cute the two could be. "I'll see you both around." Des walked his way out pausing outside to look about.

"Just follow." Ciq anwsered walking ahead now, "You want that ice cream right?" he spoke up.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Jeri accepts it, pocketing it with a nod. "See ya~" He gets up after Des leaves and plops himself down in the booth next to Rouge and cuddles up to him, dragging his coffee over to finish it.

Rouge just smiles, leaning on him back while they wait.

Regan sighs and crosses his arms, "Fine, fine. I'm Regan, by the way. Regan Valencia." He walks along a bit before piping up again, "So what kind of ice cream do you like? I like chocolate. Gellato."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Des glances about and begins to walk on to the club. Vel happened back having a hamburger raw set on the plate with pickles and fries. Placing it in front of the two smiling fondly, "We do hold a discount for couples.".

"Never had this thing called ice cream." Ciq pulled out a small book it seemed in feminine hand writing. Flipping around it seemed the book was about being nice, "Ciq". The cafe was in sight Des was passing them by, it caused Ciq to pause in mid step to look over at where the boy is. That face flushing a bright red losing himself and regained himself all over again whipping around, there seemed to be a new air about him almost. Holding the door open for Regan, Ciq waited paitently.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:39 pm

Jeri raises an eyebrow at Vel, moving a bit away from Rouge to give him space to dig into his meal, which he does with gutso. It seems like it's been a while since he's had a decent meal.

"Oh? That's different. What for?" Jer asks.

Regan pauses and watches this odd scene. He seems a bit awkward as Ciq opens the door for him. "That's not necessary." He states before entering anyways. He'll seat himself with his new companion, a kid in a candy shop expression on his face.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:48 am

Vel took a bit to think about it as if it came from the back of her memories. "Well it dealt with the owner of this place. I can't remember why though..." Vel looked a bit sadden she couldn't remember, but bowed "Enjoy Master.". Mentir spoke up, "The owner of this place had once fallen in love with a mysterious being, like similar stories however it never returned one night. So seeing couples rather returns some old memories that causes him to smile." she was then distracted by a drawing going in front of her face.
It was Sophie who returned, "Look at what I drew!" it was a large lizard stomping through a town of flames.
"Oh it is necessary," Ciq remarked sitting himself across Regan, Vel walked over bowing and looked over at Regan rather surprised. "Oh um..Hello! What can I get you both?" Vel pulled out a menu passing it to both of them. Ciq took it up, "Angel meat." the waitrss paused staring at him, "That..isn't...on the menu.". "Then don't ask what you can get me, if by no means you can't obtain it." Ciq thumbed through the menu eyeballing it all not interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:57 am

Rouge peers up from his meal, juice from the meat running down his chin. He looks vaguely sad at the story, licking his lips.

Jericho, however, is disinterested, "Ah. Don't we all have a sob story or two.... Well, I don't need any handouts."

Regan again seems to stare at Ciq from behind those sunglasses of his before flashing Vel one of his charming smiles, "Could I get a chocolate sundae, miss? All chocolate, please. And a coffee. You can add mocha to that too, if you are so obliged."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:12 am

Mentir took up the picture smiling at it, "Everyone does indeed, make sure to tell Vel that then." she folded it neatly to the side. "So Mentir what are you doing here?" Sophie spoke up again not one to share attention, "Just stopping on by to say hello to you two.Speaking of owners...I think Vincent was supposed to meet me here anyhow." Ann leaned against Mentir snuggling down against her arm. Ann pipped up happily, "Uncle Vinny!" with a clap and squee as Sophie bit into the cake, "Yaaayyy...".
Just on time it seemed the doors opened with tall man wearing sunglasses and a smile. Waving at the group, "Mentir!" he started to walk over, but stared off at Jeri admiring. Then looked back over plopping down beside Sophie, "How are my lovely ladies doing?".

Vel looked over at Regan, nodding with a hint of a blush "On the way Master." She looked over at Ciq who grumbled, "Vanilla...with fish sticks." staring at Vel who nodded slowly and went on her way coming back immediately with ease on making that order. "Will that be all?" Vel asked gently as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:25 am

Rouge goes back to eating almost immediately, sneaking a bit to his hat while he thinks no one is looking. The morsel disappears as he retracts his hand in a flash.

Jeri peers over his shoulder as he senses eyes on him, waving and winking at him in an obviously flirty before the man plops down to talk to the others. He turns back to Rouge and laughs softly at the mess on his face. "Jeez, baby... Take it easy."

Regan nods to her and smiles once more, "Thank you." He doesn't dig in quite yet, looking to Ciq in almost what seems anticipation and interest.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:37 am

Ann had been watching quietly, taking her slice of cake over to Rouge. Mentir watched from the corner of her eye, "We're doing fine Vincent, you have a interest." adding to it with a smile. Vincent grinned, "Hey now I need to resupply." he looked back holding out his hand, "My name is Vincent." he offered.

Looking it over Ciq wasn't sure what he was looking at, picking at the ice cream with a fork. The fish sticks were dipped into the ice cream as Ciq bit into it, "Mm..fff..." it was questioning sound, but over all his face was filled with excite. Looking across at Regan, animal instincts picking up on being watched he regained himself. Swallowing it down, "Ice cream...isn't to bad..".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:55 am

Rouge finishes his meal and finally looks up again, his face indeed still a mess. He smiles gently at Ann, heedless of the remnants of meat and other things.

Accepting the hand carefully, Jericho eyes Vincent up and down as he shakes it, in suspicion or otherwise. "Jericho. If we get better "acquainted" you can call me Jeri." He gives a devious grin, "I'm selling if you're buying. If you catch my drift." Pausing, he gives Mentir a sidelong glance. "That goes for you too."

Regan practically beams, "Oh, come now! You should enjoy things a bit more!" Bringing a spoonful of his own ice cream to his mouth, he relishes it, humming with slight pleasure.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:55 am

Holding out a handkerchief to Rouge, she dabs his face "Are you feeding your bunny?" mentioning to the hat. It didn't seem the mess wasn't bothering Ann, placing her silk handkerchief away once white now stained blood.

"Well Jericho, name your price for 2 days morning and night. No breaks in between." Vincent answers kissing the hand, "If you want your boyfriend wishes to join I'll pay double.". Pointing over at Mentir with his thumb, "She doesn't know how to have fu-" the table jolted up suddenly and Vincent grunted chewing his lip. Mentir adjusted her glasses, "Thank you kindly for the offer, but I'll have to decline.".

"..." looking away Ciq bit into the fish stick angrily, and embarrassed. "Just eat," grumbling quietly he leaned back watching Regan. Taking up the book, Ciq thumbed through it and closed it. "The weather is nice..." it came off so angrily, but a attempt was made to be nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:16 am

Rouge's eyes glance nervously to the article of clothing still seated inanimately on the table. He gives her a quick nod and then a soft smile at her sweet gesture. Reaching a hand up, he leans toward her and produces a silken rose from "behind" her ear. He presents it to her immediately.

"No breaks? Mmm... I don't know if I could do that." He chuckles, his hands slender and lily-white like the rest of him. He really does look like something akin to an angel, fair in all of his appearance. "I may not be human but I have limits. Anyways... I have someone to take care of. I can't leave it all to my boyfriend. And as for him..." Jeri pauses and shakes his head. "Hands off. He isn't quite like I am, if you understand my meaning." Watching Mentir carefully, he smirks. "You may change your mind."

Regan happily does eat until Ciq speaks again and he holds up a hand. "I'm telling you, there isn't any need in forcing yourself for my sake." Thoughtfully, he taps his spoon lightly on the edge of his dish. "Mmmm... Do you like dancing?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:14 am

Staring at this silken rose, Ann was memorized by it and reached out to take it. Looking at Mentir who nodded gently, taking it up Ann twirled it gently "Thank you Mr. Magician.". Handing over her handkerchief, in exchange heading back to her seat content with something so simple.

"Quite fine," Vincent nodded in understanding, taking a napkin he wrote his name and number. "Give me a call if plans change." passing it over before looking over to a waitress to order. Getting up Mentir kissed Ann's cheek and then Sophie's cheek. "My mind isn't easy to change." taking up her purse, "Bye girls I have to head out, and Vincent behave please." Mentir leaned down kissing Vincent's left cheek then right. "Tell your big boy I said hellooo.." it was a tease, but Mentir gave a glare before existing.

He sighs happily tossing the book at a waitress nailing one square between the eyes. "I've only danced once and it was frustrating..." Ciq continued to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:32 am

Rouge accepts it with a small bow of his head and continue to smile, rather fondly. He folds it and puts it away silently, looking to Jeri and Vincent curiously.

"I am willing to negotiate any time~" He says with a sing-song tone, taking the napkin and studying it before handing it to Rouge to pocket. "I suppose we should go..." He says, trailing off as he looks at his boyfriend. "Crick is probably waiting. We said we wouldn't be gone long." Turning back to Vincent, he gives him a dazzling smile. "You can find me most days near here. Where most of the other hookers hang out."

Regan watches the book sail across the cafe and frowns only momentarily. "Well, would you like to try some time?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Adjusting this rose in the blonde silken hair it was fashioned into a braid. Sophie puffed her cheeks, "You are so weird Ann.".

A broad smile came from Vincent, "Already?" he frowned and heard the extra name. "Now I have a reason to come around." talking to himself of course and waving at Jeri, "Stay safe Jericho.". Sophie twirled her hair watching Jeri, "Uncle Vinny you pick the weirdest people...".

Ciq leaned over on his elbow propping up his head, "I have no reason to decline, my schedule is open." he finished up the ice cream and sticks. "As long as mating isn't invovled i'm fine." with a shrug and rubbing his face with the arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:36 pm

Jeri stands, taking Rouge's hand and tugging him to a standing position as well. He tosses some crumpled bills on the table and gives Vinny a wink before dragging Rouge along. Rouge waves to the two girls as they leave, offering a quick smile before he's out the door.

Regan simply laughs again, smirking "Mating? I wasn't going to go that far! Unless you really wanted to but I am not very presumptuous.... If you don't mind me asking, is there a reason you'd rather not?" He seems genuinely curious. "Maybe that is too forward of me..."

A loud thump and a squeak is heard near the door, accompanied by a slightly pained and small 'ow.' A young "girl" apparently tripped coming in, rubbing their butt as they stand and giggling at their own clumsiness. They scamper to the counter with a bounce of energy, forgetting about it immediately. "Hi! Excuse me~!" They say rather loudly, smiling excitedly. "Can I get an application?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:51 pm

Ann excitedly waves towards Rouge, but stops complete seeing Sophie's glare. Vincent sighs looking at Sophie, "I'm surprised you haven't been mauled yet with your tongue child.". Rolling those small eyes she shrugs without care.

Ciq entire attention was caught off guard hearing the new comer, raising up his hand and rubbing those temples. "My iq has dropped...when would you like to do this dancing?" he asks getting up. Vel perked up looking over she had found herself reading the menu. "Ah yes! Here you go." Vel ran over with application at hand grinning ear to ear. Ciq grumbled more annoyed at it all in fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:42 pm

The stranger smiles just as widely at her as they accept the paper. "Your outfits are really cute!" "She" announces before digging through the backpack shaped like a Pikachu at their side for a pen. "Uhmmm.... Hang on...." They continue to dig for a few minutes before producing one with little bats decorating it. "Can I get a parfait? Strawberry, please."

Regan is thoughtful, mentally going through his schedule. "Hm, tomorrow night? I can pick you up?" He offers, watching him stand. "Leaving already?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:26 pm

"Oh you should see us on other days we have plenty of outfits." Vel appeared happy before turning away to work on a parfait, "Now Mistress anything else would you like?" Vel turned around smiling happily at it being fully set up and placed in front.

"I can walk, tomorrow night for dancing? Why such planning?" Ciq looked confused holding his hand out to Regan.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:39 pm

"No thank you!" "She" says, chipper. "What other kinds of outfits, ma'am? I like all sorts of that stuff." Vibrantly pink eyes sparkle at her with interest.

"I am a rather busy man. I've got to fly out to my homeland in a few days. I also have a tour coming up after that. France, Spain, Italy, London..." Looking at his watch momentarily, he sighs. "I also have an interview tonight.... You gave me an idea for a painting earlier when I met you, hence my original interest, and I will probably do that later..." He stares up at him questioningly, carefully taking his hand in his own. He's very warm, fingers slightly calloused.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:09 pm

"Not a problem, Whats your name?" Vel asked placing down the parfait in front. "It'll be a surprise when you come in! You will get to meet the others . Do you have any questions or requests?".

"Fly? So you are an angel? France? Italy? London? Are these people? Tour?" Ciq took up Regan's hand pulling him in close and rested his arm below. Taking one step and started to waltz. From stance and position Ciq had a perfect posture, but it was tighten as if a prey was caught. The skin was rough feeling like sand paper, "Explains why you were staring and observing.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:20 pm

"Psychs! My name is Psychs." They continue smiling happily, "Not at the moment. Business has been really slow with my other job so I thought I could pick up another one... Oh, what's your name?"

"An angel?" Regan laughs, nearly snorting in astonishment. "Not in the least! By plane. And those are places... And, well, a tour.... I play music. Compose. Sing. I entertain people and travel to those places to do so. Ah, you've never heard of me, I assume. That's fi--" He stops mid-sentence as they begin to waltz, amusement lacing his features as Ciq leads. He doesn't seem to care all too much, going along with it. His dancing is perfect in style and rather full of emotion. It seems he really loves it. "Why I was staring...? Oh, I just like interesting things. You seem interesting."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:49 pm

"Velsha Marvin, nice to meet you. I'm quite happy to know there will be a friendly female around, most of the other girls are...a bit pushy. Oh! You won't have a slow day here, I hope you enjoy working here Psychs." Vel smiled happily and thought for a moment remembering Hoshi. A visible shiver went up her spine, "You will get some scary folks in, just to warn.".

"Planes?..Are those another word for angel?" Ciq wasn't quite understanding, noticing his amusement caused him to frown. "Hm, I don't listen or read much..." his body begins to relax a bit no longer feeling as if about to attack. "Interesting?" Ciq asked it triggered for him to stop in mid waltz.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:04 am

"Oh... Well...." Psychs begins, appearing a little embarrassed. "I'm not exactly a girl... I just like cute things!" He perks up a bit again and flounces his skirt, that contagious smile reappearing once again. "I hope that's okay. Some people are really mean about it... But it's alright if you think I'm a girl. I don't mind."

Regan stops as well, tilting his head questioningly. "Shall I just show you what I mean...? You can always come back to my place. I promise," He chuckles. "no mating."

There comes a rough bang on the door to the shop and then a scratching sound before it opens and a slim figures lopes in like a dog. It moves quickly, almost inhumanly so. It slinks underneath a table and disappears, hiding underneath, bumping into a chair roughly in the process.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum