Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat!!!!! 2.0

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Retreat!!!!! 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Retreat!!!!! 2.0

Post by October Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:58 am

For once, the normally calm man grows misty eyed before the older man is wrapped up in a tight embrace. He buries his face in his white hair, not unlike his brother, and inhales slowly before exhaling in an attempt to relax. "I love you too... and that is what I am trying to say." He explains, a little muffled. "I know you struggle too and I am sorry sometimes the two intersect. I try."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:22 am

"Darling, your my left arm in this. Your sadly mistaken if you presieve anything revolving you i deem as a hinderance. Your worrying too much into it when it comes to me. If anything i find it endeering due to it coensideing with you relaxing for a bit unlike the norm. We all see you try. We all love you for it."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:43 am

A familiar warmth spreads through the other man, straight down to the tips of his fingers and burns pleasantly above his groin, his heart fluttering. "This right here is all I wish I could do." He doesn't let go, pulling him closer and bending a bit to nuzzle his temple affectionately. "For you both just to feel what I do. How much I love you. As for that... Left hand, hm? And what does that make our sleeping prince?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:29 am

"Well hes my right leg ofcourse..." Arch says as he melts into his husband. "Im glad Ive got to share these moments with you two. Our story may have gotten a bit more complex. But its one id return to any chance i get. Our family is a perfict representation of how much i love you all. Ive waited centuries for you and you still have humbled me beyond compare."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:07 pm

Virgil is awfully quiet at all the new changes on their vacation, keeping to himself and being slightly clumsy and awkward at the new size. The kids are baffled, shocked and amazed but seem to get over it relatively quickly to enjoy themselves while Cy gives his brother his space to acclimate. The white haired man has to borrow clothes from Cy, hanging off of him just slightly as he is still rather slim and petite compared to the other two, although as beautiful as ever. He seems almost relieved to be going home when the time comes, Midnight there to greet them with one of his secretive little smiles. "Hello, children. Adneil. Cyrus." To Virgil, he pauses to study him momentarily, the dragonlings crowding around to get pat and greet the spirit excitedly. "I see. When you are settled, you and I have a few things to speak on." Virgil shifts almost nervously, staring at the floor without response.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:41 am

Wisper is hiding behind her uncle. Lil fists grabbing desperately to the cloth behind his knee. Shes peeking around looking at midnight shyly. Adneil gives hsi typical jolly smile down at midnight his eyes still draconic in nature after being so close to the flame. Hes stuck in a larger then normal and partially dragons state for now. It was the key reason for the vacation ending as it was starting. To effect is mood a bit. Getting a little more animalistic then normal. The changes not effecting the children as they noticed due to maby not being full dragon or something. "Good te be home Midnight, everythin in ordar I presume. Left everythin in good hands I know!" A little recognition and praise to the old spirit with a nod.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:48 am

Midnight's smile doesn't miss her, though brief and knowing before turning back to Adneil. "There wasn't anything other than a visitor for Virgil. They are still here but can wait for now." This makes the taller white haired man look up, confusion all over his face. "M-me...?" The spirit only nods, Wisper's brothers and sisters scampering off already to see their older brothers. "As I said, please see yourself settled first." The discomfort and anxious confusion Virgil puts off is nearly painful, already slinking away from the conversation. Cy watches, silent for once, before nudging Adneil on his way by. "I am gonna go see how Rè and Dev faired."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:58 am

Wouldja liek meh thare fer ye V? Or ye wanna tackle thas one alone sweets? The giant coos down to his boyfriend. Placeing a hand on his back scootched down on his haunches like a adult would for a toddler beign that hes probibly cresting a good 25-30 feet currently. He carefully scoops up wisper from her uncle. Letting out the slightest pout as protest. Tired front he trip surely herself. The children looking more liek their usual selves but larger rather then the dire form they took near the flame

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:13 am

"I don't... know who it could be..." Virgil murmurs quietly, picking at a fingernail. "No one to be anxious about, I assure you." Midnight explains, watching the three of them as Cy takes his leave. "I will be in my room when you need me. No rush." With that, he turns and goes as well, leaving them alone with Wisper. V is still quiet, obviously mulling over desperately who would visit him and fidgeting.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:29 am

Addy leans down giving his wife a loveing peck on the lips as the redhead retreats into the castle. "Whelp, only one way te figure et out eh? Common lovey." He pats the smaller man ever so gently. Placeing a lil peck on his head as well. Wisper is just doing what toddlers do. Looking around curiously. Her mannerisems still not caught up to her new stature as of yet.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:45 pm

Virgil heaves a sigh, pausing to pick up a curling end of his hair to study it. "I guess I will unpack and... figure out what to do about this mess." He mumbles quietly, dropping the lock to shockingly hold his arms out to Wisper. "Do you need her?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:47 pm

Giving a tender smile down. Suppose shed wantcha anyway et seems lov.e ye don gotta cut et iffin ye dun wanna tho love. Tho enjoy yer new self fer once. Ets alrigh te get feelin good bout ye self. Wisper is more then redy to go back to her friend. Arms alredy reaching out as shes lowered to Virgil. Head finding purchase in the nook of. The mans shoulder. A little hand balled up coverign her mouth as she rests.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:54 pm

"I mean... Shouldn't it be cut some?" He asks, allowing Wisper to get comfortable and trying to glance at the hair practically reaching his ass at the moment. "I don't really like sitting on it." Shrugging, he gives Adneil a bit of a look, taking it as an obvious lecture before finally turning to go. "I'll return her in a bit." Is all he says before heading to his room with his things in tow.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:02 pm

"Do you love, yer cute either way es all im sayin." He gives them both a little pat and kiss again standing up. As he leaves he looks back with a smile. "Take care fo V fer me Wispy!" Unmoveing as she speaks through the fist she mutters a soft. "Okay." As if it was almost a statement. "Gimme a hollar iffin ye need me." Adneils pace is slow and hesitant like that of a doteing mother, eventually scooting along his way to lay down for a bit being still a tid worse for where.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:06 pm

As they enter his room, he doesn't bother turning on his lights, picking his way expertly somehow even amongst the mess. "Wanted to give you something, okay?" He says hesitantly, clearing off a space on his messy bed to set her down carefully. "There's lots of stuff in here so be careful though. My room isn't the cleanest..." chewing his lip, he glances at the door, still wearing that anxious expression from earlier but trying to hide it.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:20 pm

She just sits in place calmly. Reaching for and snuggleing a pillow quietly and tiredly once he turns around. The longer he takes looking for something the more he starts loosing the little one slowly to the dastardly throws of the dreaded bead beast. The bonus is it smells like her V as she his happy n cozy to the welcome thought.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:25 pm

The pillow is hiding something small and soft, her fingers brushing against fur. "Ah, see? Found him already. He is too small for me now so... You keep him for me?" Fishing it out fully for her, he hands her a small, stuffed black cat. "Just don't tell anyone. He's a secret." With that, he let's her sleep, only flicking on a light finally to wrangle his new hair silently. He doesn't unpack, really, letting his things just sit in an opened bag on the floor with the rest of his chaos.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:36 pm

She takes the furry stuffed animal. Hands working it over curiously as she gives a gentle slow puff of air on it. Quite stark compared to the rough puff she used to do when she was smaller. After a moment as he speaks she gives it a big hug and says "Okay." Quietly to his request. As hes about to stand he suddelny gets wrapped in to little arms. "I love mum V." She says as she happily turns to lay down wih her new friend.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:51 pm

He is more than a little startled at the title, backing away as if bit. Stammering, he tries to correct her. "I-I, no, Wisper. Cyrus is y-your mom. I am uncle V, right?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:55 pm

"But you smell like da jus like muma?"She says as pays him no mind already cuddled and pre occupied with her new stuffie and snuggled happily in bed.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:15 am

He is at a loss for words, opening and closing his mouth and then turning away, unable to argue. Cy will fetch her later, taking her to bed to cuddle with him. Seems he already knows from Andrè who it is, mentioning he will be "surprised and just fine." Virgil cut his hair a bit shorter but not too much tying, tying it up while he was waiting. He forgoes grabbing Adneil, meeting Midnight to show him to his guest.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:01 am

Addys ear perks up as Cy and Andre mention Virgil will be alright. "Ah, so ye know who et es?! Well oooh est et boyo!" He asks curiously. Kneeling down on his haunches as he talks. Andre only coming up to addys knee currently. Both Adneil and Wispy are wearing scraps of cloth currently as clothing due to issues. They made Wispers out of a pillowcase.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:06 am

Andrè scratches at his neck as he answers, worry lining his features. "Uhm, Jeri's oldest kid there. Belial? Not sure if you met him so technically... Virgil's grandson?" He pauses, glancing at Cy who gives him a reassuring smile before continuing. "He showed up and passed out and hasn't woken up since. Midnight says he will be okay but, man, did Sol freak out and now I can't get him to do anything but sit there with him. And he isn't very nice about it either if you get too close."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:17 am

"Ah... E need halp he tink son?" Addy asks sitting on his bum. "I know es side o the family has et a bit rough. Dad mentioned et before. Said tha e was a unwillin? Im sure Sol will be fine. Ue know more then most how e prob feels with the whole gardian thinny"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:24 am

"Well..." He begins, auburn colored brows furrowing as he crosses large arms over his chest. "Midnight tried to explain it but I am not sure? Some Spirit thing, I guess. You know how that stuff is his "jurisdiction." Probably why Arch hasn't been by?" Adneil notices a few bruises and scratches on his eldest son, telltale signs of Sol's werecrow level tantrums. Cy finally pipes up, "I am sure Midi has a handle on it. Everythin's calm now, aye? Hopefully he will wake soon and Virg will be able to meet him finally. I think it's excitin'!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next