Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue?!

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Continue?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Continue?!

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:06 am

"Were finnin out Rè... Arent we Rev. Saw ye gave yer uncle a good ol clock eh! Glad te see it in ye. We know how he gets. He needs et a bit some times lad. So noo not gonna be mad at tha." Patting the boys shoulder. "So do tell wha happen. Gramps missin. So wa he say te ye anythin outta the ordinary?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:11 am

Mikio pipes up softly, "He seemed mad at us but he didn't say anything out of the ordinary... But then there was that sound after he left..." His eyes are large with concern, chewing his lip. "I hope he's okay." Revan nods his agreement, picking his spoon back up and just sighing as Addy's oldest grabs himself some water. "Arch? Missing? Is that even possible...?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:27 am

"Mad? The ol man dun let stuff through his skin to oft. An I saw Kenji an it wasnt tha bad? Im not too worried he can hanfle himself but yea i can seem te sence the buggar anyware. New Rev comere bub." Adneil pullin on his son into an embrace leads him to the broken door. " New like I said. Im actualy a lil proud o yea handy work but dun let et happen too oft. Im sure ur granpa said te same. Buuut. Seemin how ye also had the balls te lie blatiently te me.. Ye dun get te cook till ye clean up the front door!" He pats the childs bum pushing him forward with a typical Adneil laugh.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:32 am

Rev desperately clings into his father as best he can, speaking into him with muffled upset. "I just got tired o' him bein' so rude, da...." He cuddles him a moment before being pushed off toward the door, glancing back with shoulders slumped. He doesn't say anymore, however begrudingly taking his punishment.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:40 am

"Like I said i dun care bout that. Im glad ye stuck up fer urself and Mikio lad. Im makin ye do this cuz ye lied alreight." Adneil sits on the lower step changing back to his old self as he watches the boy work. After a little bit he caves in and uses his power to fix the stone wall for the boy. "As long as he learnt his lesson." After a bit he heads to Tagdhan for his little chat.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:53 am

His son doesn't complain, sighing a few times and looking unhappy though it is more about everything else than the door. Virgil has vacated by now when he enters the garden, unsuprisingly. Tadgh hasn't budged from his camouflage in the tree, cracking an eye open at the sound of someone else entering. He says nothing, waiting for Adneil to settle if he chooses.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:14 pm

Letting out a big sigh with a flssh of light plops a huge rock next to the tree and sits on it with a bigh exhasperated sigh. "Soo, wats up me boyo... Ye wanted te talk te me bout somfin? Arch says yer doin right by Bastian an I have been in agreement. I think yer doin great so far! Whatja need?" Leaning his back ont he tree Tadghan is sitting in as it gives a slight groan under the weight.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:43 pm

The younger dragon watches him quietly, allowing him room to speak before his tail swishes, seemingly pleased at thr compliments. "I am trying my best." He admits calmly, "Though you and your mate help and I am thankful. It is good he has your children to look up to too help him along. The job has been relatively easy thus far. Where I am from, everyone watches after thr children together and it is not much different here." Pausing, he lets out a large sigh of his own and looks toward the entrance of rhe garden as though someone may appear. "I... need advice. How did you get your mate to... I am not sure the term here. Accept you?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:00 am

The giant takes a breath in holding it hesetantly as he thinks. "Well as a farst step I should ask whats yer concept of et lad? Ye werent raised aroun here so et may be a bit different... I been thinin bout this fer u a lil bit since ye got Bastian. How et may bring up some... Feelins." Standing up for a moment he then lays down and puts his head against the rock to get comfortable. "Sadly I feel we both have had simmilar issues on the topic. We both thought we were the only ones fer most our lives so ets frankly a new concept te me too lad. Id love te help any way I can though."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:29 am

His voice grows a bit quiet, just the barest hint embarrased and trying not to show it. "It is simple. You just ask who you are interested in. And I have... a few times, actually, but he isn't taking me seriously. I have been laughed at more times than I care to admit." His tail flicks this time in frustration, a short huff blowing out of his nose. "I am not sure what the people here are used to. I don't like giving up but maybe he isn't the one." He seems thoughtful, yellow eyes watching a petal from one of the flowers decorating his horns drift lazily down toward the giant. "The one that was just here... He could be worth asking." Peeking down, he gauges Adneil's reaction. "The nymph-like one. He smells like your mate. I am surprised you haven't asked him yourself. My realm has all sorts of families like the old man and his wives here. Easier to raise children that way."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:52 am

"Dun be chuffed lad. Ets alreigh...i know the feeln well enough. Here, well try to imagine how ye would treat yer best friend. Relationships are a bit more on the feeling besides the just doing aspect you see. So Cy an I are best friends fer example. A we liked each other enough to spend the rest o days together an eventualy a family came te be. Ets a bit more then just a bird flaunting pretty colors and getting tegether. Truth be told the reason why i chose this form instead of another or my normal was cuz a similar issue... Sept by the time i came aroun i was too big an incompatable. Maby show more feelin in how ye ask next tiem as well as... Try te u know. Be compatable." the giant gestures to his body. "Et may help show how serious ye are about et. Speak from the heart not the dick so te speak. Be vulnerable. As fer Virgil, remeber the feelin issue. His are a bit mixed up right new cuz o what happen. Its an axample of how the bird flaunting thig i mentioned could go wrong. Virge, Cy an I been talkin an are indeed tryin te work stuff out, slowly cuz of et. Sooo... Which one of me lil ones ye got eyes fer?!" The giant gives a playful smile up to the forest dragon.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:19 am

"Well you know I have my own... Other form." He says with a wrinkle of his nose, disliking being outside his dragon form. "I am not trying to just bed him. There is more to me asking him to couple than just that. I... I thought about it. I am not so blind I didn't consider things." He is somewhat embarrassed now for real, turning his head away and not meeting his gaze. "He is a lot larger than some of the others in the house. Like, uhm, a strong tree. He is easy to talk to... I have brought him things once or twice but now it seems he is mostly avoiding me. I feel I have lost my chance." The brown dragon falters a moment when asked who, mumbling shyly. "...The older one... Andrè... I know he already has a child of his own and in a sense, so do I. I just thought it would be a good match."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:47 am

"Eh! See ye got a preference thas a plus! Andrè te boot. I agree tis a good match. Im shure ye didnt loose yer chance lad et just takes time. Iffin ye want I can have Cy mention the predicament. Hes known em his whole life after all an knows yer dragon bits a part too. Ets a important matter so id probibly mush et fer u iffin I said somfin. Whacha think?" He pauses, i know ye dun like this form, ultimatly it boils down to the couplein ye speak. Im just sayin there more comforable wiff somfin familiar te hold onte. It will help te see tha side of ye is all im sayin."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:59 am

"There is no need for the two of you to say anything. I just wanted your opinion. I feel this is between him and I." With a deep sigh, he shifts. He is tall, even for giant standards, brown hair long and straight falling around pointed elven ears. He has the high cheek bones and vaguely sharp features of one as well, yellow amber eyes still wholly reptilian and slitted at the pupil. His antler-like horns still crown his head, bone-white in a contrast to his natural tan complexion. "Do you believe this version of me is good enough though?" For a moment, he sounds his age, unsure of himself and young.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:20 am

"Eh a lil exotic fer these parts. Look let cy at least ask em for his point of view. We wont push anythin. As for what Andrè prefers in looks. If he talks to ye an et gets te tha point... Show em an ask em. Ets not like you or I are set en stone eh." He gives a playful wink changing into his girl form and presses her boobs together playduly at him showing him cleavage through the v in her shirt. "Cy will let us know to wether or not to presue or to stand down es all. Lets not over complicate et eh?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:25 am

The face he makes is one only of momentary shock and then discomfort. "I am not interested." He says flatly, obviously not getting the joke. He hops down from his branch and makes his way to leave.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:34 am

"Tadghan... Im not offering!!!" He bursts out with a laugh as hes alredy back to his normal self. "Comon lad think. I ment et as If Andrè does get te tha point and ye wan a family i dunno what his preferances are. U can change to suit him but thats fer you and him te decide. He dosnt have to be the one to bare the child and you sire if i gotta put et bluntly. This es what i ment about open with each other and intamate lad. People here mold there lives around one another in a relationship to make one whole. Like two trees that have grown together into one tree instead of what yer use to and them just twisting together.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:03 am

He stops mid-stride, turning around and crossing his arms over his chest. He is listening, but has grown silent, thoughtful. "...I see..." Is all he mutters, more to himself. "I'll consider that. Cyrus is his mother, anyways. I have been meaning to speak to him about it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:21 am

Scratching his head Adneil stands up looking down to the grownd. "Im glad ye asked... I honeslty am humbled by et. I just hope ive been a help te yeah a bit. I do care boutcha lad. An iffin thins dunne work out wiff Andrè, I wont turn ye down to any of the others if that would suit ye, not tha yer thinkin o em like tha now nor them thinkin tha. I hope ye feel I do reight by ye. I try. Es there anythin else?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:35 am

While Adneil is preoccupied with the ground, he shifts back to draconic form. Shaking himself off like a dog, he relaxes again and seems much more comfortable before answering. "I appreciate the help. I will think about what you said and speak to Cyrus. I am in no rush but I wish he would stop running away."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:50 am

"Eh he just dun understand ye just as much ue do im. Thats why well ask. Trust me ye dun wanna seem too... Well ye dun wanna hurt the friendship ye do have by chasing too much. New, if ye excuse me I think ets bout time... I should do somfin simmliar. It takes a while the darkness surrounding tempering his feelings. The serentiy and the closeness he hasnt felt in a long time. Taking a deep breath he nuzzles into the arm around him. "Thanks Midi... Reaching up he caresses the mans cheek thats leaning over him and gives a smile. A air of tenderness and longing behind it.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:08 am

Midnight kisses away a tear, cooing to him softly as he cries. He wipes at Arch's face gently with cool fingers and gives him a trace of a smile of his own once he is feeling better. "I am here for you, my knight. Always." He leans into his touch, eyes closing at the sensation. "Stay as long as you would like." The Spirit had obviously been sleeping, wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and hair disheveled.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:43 pm

"Sorry to wake you Midi. I guess ive been holding a lot in." The look on his face is one af is he has let himself down. "Was Stygian sleeping too, or is it just you and I?" Wraping his arms around the smaller body against him he pulls Midi into a tight embrace. His face nesteled into the crook of the cool neck. Meltong into it with a huge inhale and sigh.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:22 pm

His slim arms wrap around him in return, resting his head on the other man. "I am just thankful you are okay. You can speak to me about anything, you know? It is fine to wake me if something requires it... if YOU require it." Midnight keeps his eyes closed, relaxing in their embrace as Arch sighs. "No. Not today. It is just you and I and I meant that."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Continue?! - Page 3 Empty Pondering

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:36 am

Running his hands across Midis cool body softly, Arch taking every moment into himself quietly as he melts into the scent. "Sorry ive not givon you as mich attention in the last few years. He breaths hevily into him. "Would you like me to make it up to you a bit?" He wispers into the closest ear softly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum