Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue?!

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Continue?! - Page 9 Empty Re: Continue?!

Post by October Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:21 pm

"I am not my mother." He snaps, glaring. "Anyways, this shouldn't be your job. It never was. It's his." Growling, he jabs a finger toward Solis. "But you and I both know that he is useless in that department. I like him but the honest truth is I was strapped with someone who can't even tie his shoes let alone assist me in anything. I came here to see if I could get him to be any help. Nothing more. Don't confuse yourself."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:41 pm

"It would be who of you not to insult him. Nor did I say you were your mother. You know nothing of him nor who you speak to right now. It would be best to find your place. You came seaking aid, you have found it have you not. Asses your situation child. This is not a situation that would be wise of you to turn down. You came seeking an ally, just not the one you were expecting.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:54 pm

"How is it an insult when it's the hard truth? It isn't any secret he is what he is." To Arch's shock, as he finishes there is a flap of wings and Sol is a bird and moving. He lights himself down on Bel's shoulder and squawks his annoyance. "I am not sure what anyone told you but if you expect to rescue me, don't waste your time. My Master won't give me up. Not even for money." "Bel!" Caws Sol-crow in response, preening a lock of his hair.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:16 am

Arch raises an eyebrow at his grandson as he moves to the spirits shoulder. "Its true he is what he is... As for you, If your master has no intention to relinquish you, then why not divulge what ever plan you have to me. Id like to assist in any way I can. I relaize there would be reprecushions on those around you if things went in a negigitive direction. Were not rushed now to return so wjy not use this moment I have givin you?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:29 pm

The young man's eyes are hard as he stares daggers at Arch, Sol continuing to preen him happily. "I don't have a plan. I just wanted to see someone before I'm even more trapped than I already am." Pausing, he strips off one of his gloves and holds up his hand, a very expensive engagement ring glittering in the light. "Do you understand? I am expected to be having his heir to all this mess, too." Sighing heavily, he looks to Sol as he hops up his arm to bite at the shiny thing gracing his finger. "What is with you and being so nosy, old man? I didn't hurt your precious Solis. Leave me be."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:37 pm

"Do you realy want me to leave you be?" The old man stands stoic looking at the young spirit. "You musnt be to opposed to this "trapping" that you speak of the way your acting to someone who can actualy help. My time is also of value you see... Its a simple errant. Help or no?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:45 pm

"There isn't anything to be done. I am telling you. I have nowhere to go and if he dies, then I will be really stuck with him." Sol squawks displeasure as Bel shoos him to put his glove back on, fluttering to the top of his dark head instead. Bird-Sol cocks his head to eye the sky, bobbing his head to call loudly over and over. Scowling, Bel attempts to wave a hand at him to get him to stop, the sound annoying and carrying. "Hush, you." As he carries on, Arch begins to get a bad feeling...
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:54 pm

A eerie grin starts creeping its way from the corner of Arches mouth. "Am I pushing someones buttons it seems?" He says to himself as he also starts looking up slowly to the sky. "What ever makes you think death was ever going to be a thing? Trust me, after the day Ive been having..." He lets out a big sigh.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:02 pm

Sol stops only to peck at Bel who grumbles and waves more violently. "Stop." He flaps to Arch to do the same, landing on his head to tug on his hair and clatter his beak in annoyance. He caws more demandingly this time, beating his wings that whips up his white hair. "I am not sure what you want from me then. I am just going to go. You must be senile." The young man sighs back at him, turning away.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:14 pm

"Senile, probibly... Belial im not the one who came looking for help. It was you and I have offered. What more did you want from me and our family.? Your the one who isnt trying here... And as things are there are still facts that you will have to come around to eventualy. Your master is not always going to be such. And I WILL be peiceing our family back together wether you and your mother and your siblings are in agreement. Arches eyes now morphing to a light neon blue as time starts once more. A sudden rumble and light rain begins beating around them.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:56 pm

There's a familiar small voice calling from the castle door, the figure tiny and dark. "Papa? Everyone stopped and I got worried..." Sol continues his fit, flapping off and circling above Arch with angry calls. Bel just shakes his head, tone harsh. "And unless you plan on telling me what you would do, how am I to say whether or not I even want your help? Your attempt at being some mysterious benefactor is just making you seem like a codger and a fool."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Continue?! - Page 9 Empty Yup

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:35 pm

"Everything is fine little one. I dont know what I could do. Youve told me nothing. So unless I can asses the situation we are at a stand. I want to help and you have done nothing more then insult me. Fine if you treat others like this and haphazardly want to give yourself to this person without even consideration so be it."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:48 pm

Sniffing haughtily, he crosses his arms with that same distrustful air. "And from where I am standing you act like you have all the knowledge in the world. I just assumed you DID know as you have presumed since this started." Glancing up at the bird Solis before he turns away, "Tell him goodbye then when he stops. And I woud be mindful of your own problems if I were you. There are a lot of them hanging onto you."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:10 pm

The old man says nothing just standign and watching as the young spirit leaves. "The disrespect in that side of my family is getting on my nerves." He says to himself. After a moment he holds his hand up and calls to Sol and gestureing to stygian to come to him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:20 pm

It's actually Hisoka, approaching hesitantly at a toddle. He looks up at his father with his usual serious expression, reaching up his tiny hand for his. "Papa....?" He studies him as Sol refuses, flying off to a tree to sulk, something in his smallest child's gaze concerned and understanding all at once.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:41 pm

"Oh, Hisoka its you! Come to papa." He bends down and picks up the child holding him on his hip. "Everythings alright. I was just having a discussion with Virgils grandson. Lets go inside.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:48 pm

Hisoka clings to him, speaking slowly and carefully. "Syl says... I not s'pposed bother you when you talk but I..." Trailing off, he rubs a fist into his good eye, dark circles constantly smudged under them both much like his mother. "Everryone else was stucks."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:56 pm

"Im sorry Hisoka it was me. Dont worry about it. It seems papa seems to be taking more of a toll lately then he should be. Are you alright?" He looks up to Sol. "Sol, at least go in to your mother. Hes worried for you alright." He walks into the house with his son. You doing alright bubba?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:06 am

He opens his mouth to say something, then pauses, brows furrowing in confusion. Burying his face on him to hide, his next words are muffled. "I'unno..." They both quite literally bump into something solid, a common and familiar theme that happens often with Raiden standing directly in front of him suddenly. His eyes burn red, staring at them both silently. He has been shoved up Arch's business since the random disappearance with Midnight, obviously waiting patiently much like before.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:22 am

Raiden? Something the matter love? I was just talking to Virgils grandson. Is somethign the matter love?" He brushes Hisokas hair to one side of the little boys face with a finger. "Sorry I seemed to have messed up something. Evertyhigns alright. The boy just needed a nit more time to talk so I tried assisting.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:28 am

He reaches out with one arm and yanks Arch into him, smooshing the two of them in a hug. The halfbreed lets out a relieved sigh, burying his face on his husband much like their son and inhales deeply. His grip leaves little room to escape, Hisoka peeking up to cuddle into Rai and Arch both.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:35 am

Arch takes a deep breath in taking the scent of his son and his husband into him. The rains smell from outside mixing with Rai's. "Sorry to worry you two love. Whay you looking so amped up. Arch reaches up to the red eye of his husband. Caressing the brow softly with his thumb. The coolness of Raidens skin against his palm feels nice.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:10 pm

Rai simply lets out a rumbling growl of satisfaction as he nuzzles into him as another voice pipes up, "Me too!" It is Stygian this time, Raiden bending briefly to scoop him up as the boy laughs. He struggles to hug all three of them as Rai squeezes everyone at the same time.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:20 pm

Arch snuggles into the fold of his family. Giggleing and smileing. "How bout we go collect Yasuo, Syl and Aggy and go out for some Icecream?" I think Id like a day with just us and away from here, sound good?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:32 pm

Stygian absolutely lights up with childish delight, "Hisoka! Ice cream!" Hisoka gives his older brother a shy, little smile as he is the only one who tolerates him. With a scarred finger, Rai gestures to a small cobweb stretched across some decor farther off. A spider is seated in its midst, silent and unmoving in its home, an extremely common sight all around the castle. "Yasuo will know." Rai murmurs matter-of-factly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum