Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beached bums.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Beached bums. - Page 4 Empty Re: Beached bums.

Post by October Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:26 am

"What's yer wildest fantasy?" He is back to grinning wickedly now, "I bet I can guess!" Yasuo leans towards Arch and purrs flirtily. "Oh yes. Do tell."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:36 am

Arch crosses his legs infront of him like hes hideing something. "Well that depends on the category that your meaning. He ends with a little cough. His face turing dark with blush and eyes turing black slowly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:38 am

The vampire pouts and crosses his arms over his pale, freckled chest. "Aw. C'mon now. Don't be coy! Ya know what I mean! I would bet money yer a huge pervert!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:44 am

Well id say get a little more alchahol in me and for midi ans my boys to catch up to us three i think youd get the picture.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:46 am

Cy laughs, a little too loud. "Well, we can leave ya four alone if that's what ya want. Yer go, if not." Midnight has no reaction to this admission and Yasuo just smiles faintly like he knew all along.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:55 am

"Oh i didnt mean just four..." Arch ends biteing his lower lip. Giving Cy a toothy grin himself. How bout you Cy? Truth or dare?!" He edges the redhead on. Adneil just watching still, his member still fully errect.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:58 am

Rather drunk, the man pauses to actually count. "Eh? 'M that far gone I miscounted? Sorry!" Confused only for a second, it seems to go right over his head and then gone as he perks up. "I'm gonna copy hubby and do both!" He exclaims smugly, green eyes sparkling mischeviously.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Beached bums. - Page 4 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:37 am

"Whats one think you would like to do with any one of us? And if their and Adneils willing l... Do it." The giant just sits on watching apparently un opposed to the proposition.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:40 am

It's his turn to feign ignorance, growing quiet and distractedly scratching at his leg. "What do ya mean by DO somethin'?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:50 am

In a sarcastic tone Arch mocks Cy by saying the same line about being Coy. Looking on with anticipation he stokes his gotee.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:03 am

A frown comes over him as he points an accusing finger at Arch, "See! I was right, ya are a big pervert! That ain't really fair." Huffing, he looks up at Adneil with trepidation in his eyes. "I... I dunno if I should?" The question is more posed to his husband as he studies his expression.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:16 am

I was merely just calling out your bluff. We can do something else, if you would like. Trust me if you knew how big of a pervert Ive become due to my husbands. ;P They have trained me well I should say." Arch swings a playful arm over Rai and Yasuo. Adneil looks at his husband. "Ets alright darlin ye just are gonna forfit an get a punishment later anyway. Aside, if I didnt wanna share ye with Tagdhan, then why would I share ye with anyone else... Aside from maby a lil nobbin.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:29 am

"Why should I get a punishment 'cause I CAN'T do it. That doesn't seem right!" He continues to huff, crossing his arms once more and sulking. Yasuo kisses Arch's cheek lightly, fixing the man's hair for him like he does sometimes.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:52 am

Cy hears the giants voice in his head. "Oh ye wont complain lovey. Just roll with et." Arch turning back to Cy. "So, truth. How and where did you and Adneil first do it? And does it still hurt? Dare, I dare you to show us somethi g unique about yourself.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:15 am

"Where? Oh, just some poor bloke's barn off in the woods where we met. As for how, not sure what ya mean... Addy can make himself a wee bit smaller. I mean, not that small at first but I just... I dunno?" He honestly is thinking hard about this, swaying as he does. "It doesn't really hurt anymore, no? Some, I guess? But Adneil has me, like... Molded to hisself if that makes sense. Not down there! Well, sorta... But with his power and my new shape and stuff. I dunno if I am makin' any sense." Furrowing his eyebrows, he closes his eyes as he speaks in concentration. "Hmmm... I am not very unique or interestin', though. Addy, help me out!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Beached bums. - Page 4 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:09 pm

Well show us this new shape, im rather intreagued by what Adneil ment by dragon pheonix vamp thing... And how you set fire to the room. I know your hot but as far as Im aware the dragons and Art are the only ones able to produce fire like that. And Cy my dear lad you are too modest, just like Yasuo. Come now put on a show!" He leans forward eagerly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:41 pm

Opening his eyes again, he shrugs casually. "I'll try." The change is slow, the look of concentration growing until his tongue is sticking out a little. They're greeted with his usual solid black eyes, pupils a pretty gold to match the gold tips of his equally black wings. Swept back, black horns spiraled in the same color are decorated with feathers to match peeking out of red-gold braids. He has grown taller in this form, starting to rival Yasuo, his skin taking on a luster that appears not unlike his son AJ's. His wings that outspread briefly to stretch, still appear razor sharp and grown much larger to accommodate the new size as well. The gold scales have spread once again since Adneil has even last seen, more rose-gold tinged now and dusted with glittering freckles like his son. A few of the spikes that were just nubs have started to erupt into points, black and dipped in that same gold as everything else as of they are dripping in it. He pauses to study his nails as if he is seeing them for the first time, shining black and more akin to hard, draconic claws. "...Didn't mean ta set on fire..." Even his voice has a growling undertone now in this form, "So I dunno if I can. Couldn't put meself out either..." As he speaks, they can make out rows of sharp teeth accompanied by fangs that are larger than a normal vampire's. Adneil, behind him, watches as a reptillian tail has even grown on him, rose-gold and slightly small for now with those same spikes. It twitches, causing Cy to turn sharply to look at it as if startled, laughing when he realized it's attached. "Hey! Look!" Wiggling it in amusement at the giant, he grins up at him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:33 am

Arch is just applauding happily the whole time looking giddy. "Oh gee! Look at how youve grown. I remeber when you first came here. Im so proud of you two. You look so nice. I dont think ive ever told you how happy you have made me as a father in law. You are a saint to my son and his children. Now you look as special as you really are Cy. Ill stop gushing, I'm sorry."

Adneil takes a finger and plays wih the little tail as it wags in front of him. Well lookit chu hun. Ets been all o a day an ye changed this much... I can imagien once ye even out from the power I gave ye wha yer gonna look. Mere fer a kiss huh? An I do believe yer up again. Or are we done an wann do somthin else?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:42 am

As Cyrus turns back to look at Arch, the man watches as his grin fades. His expression crumples slowly as the older man gushes on and on until he lets out an audible sniffle, black eyes even glossier with sudden tears. "Oh, s-stop it... I..." He covers his face with clawed hands, embarrassed and trying to carefully wipe them away. Yasuo answers for the redhead gently, "I think doing something else sounds good." His accent is slipping in heavier now too, his expression almost growing sleepy. "I... I-I miss the babies..." Raiden admits very quietly, picking at the sleeve of his shirt before sticking it in his mouth to chew on it.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:07 am

A large sigh comes from the giant. "Yeah I miss my lil ones too. Why dun we finnish up n take another quick dip if ye all want and we can head out. It's dark new anyway, not that it bothers most of us. Besides, we should all do this a bit more anyway jus te keep gettin more aquanted an spendin time tegether. Its not too hard steppin away fer a few hours once a month or such." Arch stands up and starts shuffleing to his clothes. I agree, we really should get back and I did enjoy the family time with you all."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:17 am

Cy's change fades, slipping down and off the giant to try to find his own clothes. He staggers somewhat, shaking sand out of his shirt. Yasuo just shrugs, doing much the same and getting his own clothes. "I agree. As for another dip, I think I am good. Alcohol has actually made me tired. I think I just want to see the children and head to bed with these two." He directs a smile to both Raiden and then Arch. Midnight, quiet for a while, just watches them all with his tiny smile. "I will say goodnight to Stygian and will be up per usual, I am sure."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum