Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beached bums.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beached bums. - Page 3 Empty Re: Beached bums.

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:48 pm

Adneil smiles evily at the tedhead. "I dare ye to join us an take off yer skivvies, ye sexy thing!" He says ending in a chuckle.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:01 pm

The man pouts up cutely up at him but slowly obliges, sliding off his shorts from where he is and tossing them up at the giant's face that slap wetly against his cheek. He sticks his tongue out, blushing with the alcohol as well as a tinge of shyness now. "Midnight! Truth or dare?" The white haired Spirit looks up, chewing a piece of food quietly. "Truth." Giggling, Cy asks, "Where the heck do ya pee from?" This doesn't bother Midi any, looking back at his plate to take another bite. "Probably just how you would imagine. I can kind of choose, just like anything else with my form... Archadious. Truth or dare?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:10 pm

Just finishing up with a swig of alvhol himself he finnishes the food in his mouth. Truth I suppose? His eys eye over to the now naked Cy a bit. You can tell hes taking a side of caution.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:25 pm

"If you could switch lives with someone here, who would it be?" He glances at him and then Cyrus again himself. "You may pick someone to ask when you answer."

Last edited by October on Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:34 pm

Arch plays with his beard puzzleing taking a moment to awnser. Well, switching lives with my husbands would day to day be a vry simmliar perspective. So the oposite would be between you and Cy. I would have to say You midnight, just because of seeing how I and our family works from a third perspective. Yasuo, truth of dare?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:38 pm

"Dare?" He says uncertainly, shrugging as if he couldn't decide and simply settled on one. Raiden looks at him from over his shoulder as best he can and blinks curiously before giving Arch the same.

Last edited by October on Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:49 pm

"Hmm... Alright.... I dare you to... Kiss Midnight... With toung!" A shit eatign grin crossing his face. As Adneil gigles to himself drunkenly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:04 pm

This causes Midnight to tilt his head, studying Arch questioningly but saying nothing. Yasuo takes another swig of his drink and doesn't hesitate to do so, departing from Raiden and catching the Spirit a bit off guard as he leans towards him. Capturing his mouth with his own, it's obvious to anyone watching he uses tongue. It's quick and over just as fast, Yasuo hunkered back down in his original spot like nothing happened. Midi clears his throat some, occupying his attention to his food with a hint of awkwardness. "Adneil. Truth or dare?" It's Yasuo's turn to ask.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:17 pm

"Fucket, lets make et interestin. Ye pick fer me. Ill do both." He looks at Yasuo with challenge in his eyes and a grin on his face. Arch is currently loosing it and is liek 17 shades of red and giggleing in the corner. Ita clear he doesnt drink often.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:49 pm

Yasuo gives his husband a sly look at his giggling, "Okay... Describe your last sexual experience. And then I dare you to try to make Raiden laugh. If we are all going to be like that, I'll call your bluff." The blush that comes over Cyrus this time almost reaches his toes, scratching his head with a nervous laugh.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:52 pm

Andeil rubs his head. Hmm well et started cuz Cy was scoldin the kids so we told em they had to stay in the room without t.v. for punnishment. While I brough Cy to a empty room. Then I went te my half dragon form n started givin et te him, an infusein em with some o my power. Wich forced em to change a bit. I fucked him slow an hard per usual till he came an I pumped him full o me power again. As we both climaxed tegether, it caused him to turn half dragon an pheonix vamp thing an catch half the room on fire. So i tossd em in the shower te cool off."cy has effectivly been almost folded over due to Adneil having a rock hard erection now. "Ill try but honestly i may need a break! Tha an I dun know wah makes em laugh, I dun wanna upset em.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:50 pm

Cyrus is laughing, trying to get out from underneath the giant's cock he is starting to become trapped by. "Geez, you. Yer a right horny bastard today! Y'know if ya forfeit, we gotta think of a punishment for ya, right?" Yasuo practically pouts, a sweet rosiness in his own cheeks from the alcohol. "Giving up already? Poor Raiden." Rai is embarrassed and confused by what's happening all at once, chewing his lip as his eyes seek out Arch for help.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:06 pm

"Well what ye esxpect? He asked! Reaching in despiration. Rai help what makes ye laugh! Ye dunno what they would do te me! Arch is getting a little excited him self at the scene unfolding infront of him. "Why you pouting sweetheart? He asks Yasuo playfuly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:11 pm

"Honey, that's cheatin'! Ya can't ask 'im!" Cyrus grins wickedly, "Either try or take yer punishment, naughty dragon ya are." Arch's husband shakes his head with a smirk, "Just disappointed. He wanted a challenge!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:21 pm

Adneil turns into his dragon form and scoots close to Rai. Swooping in playfully at him. Getting close to the side of the now cowering mans head. Rai feels a tickleing sensation with huffing breathing as thw dragon giggles i to hai ear. A thin sepant toung tickling the man in his ear.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:31 pm

Raiden scrunches up even more at the tickling, letting out as much of a squeak as his deep voice can make followed by a giggle that's almost nervous. "A-Adneil... S-stop..." Yasuo smiles at the two, "See? Not so hard."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:39 pm

Adneil scoots over and does it to yasuo as well his ribbon like toung flapping everywhere. Heading back he sits next to Cy and turns giant again n sticks his toung ot at yasuo playfully. Arch, truth or dare? The blond looking at his son. Dare! The giant smiles evily. Kiss my butt! Arch gives the giant a look like he just ate a lemon and marches over and plants a kiss on the giants naked ass. Going back he wipes his mouth with a cloth and bites into a boar leg. "Rai, truth or dare?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:45 pm

Yasuo just laughs and grins at him, sticking his own long tongue out briefly in a flash before it's gone again. Cyrus looks impressed. "I didn't know you could do that, Suo!" As Arch plants a kiss on the giant's ass, it has poor Cy practically in tears laughing, even Midi appearing amused. Raiden as his turn comes up, blinks in surprise at the younger Arch, taking a while to answer as he looks between everyone in the group. "....U-uhm? Truth?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:35 pm

"Whos cuter, me or Yasuo? "He sits down nex tto him and wraps an arm around him. Adneil sitting down looking smug as can be. Picks up cy and cuddles him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:38 pm

"Ah... Uhmm..." Rai seems uncomfortable, shifting in his seat and glancing back and forth between his two husbands. "...Y-you..." Their blonde lover just shrugs, not a hint of upset at all as he smiles at both of them reassuringly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:41 pm

Arch just winks ar Rai with a smile. "Suuurreee, we both know the truth he wispers to him. Your turne sweeite. You understand how its played now? Just ask anyone here.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:11 am

He nods, hesitant and searching everyone's faces again until he settles on the smaller redhead. "Cyrus? T-truth or dare?" Cy thinks for a moment and attempts a gentle smile at the man, all fangs. "Truth." It takes him another long bit of silence to think, gears turning as he actively seems to be tossing ideas this way and that. "...Would y-you kiss anyone here? B-besides Adneil..." His smile turns somewhat sheepish as he answers, "Well, probably. Everyone here is really attractive."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:08 am

Bith Arch and Adneil have remarkably simmlirar face expreshions as they look on at the twos conversation. The two cutely showing their family traits again.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:13 am

"Cyrus. It is back to you." Midnight says helpfully, Cy blushing for the hundredth time tonight. "Oh yeah. S-sorry. Distracted!" He shifts in his position on Adneil, the dragon noticing telltale signs of his wife becoming slightly turned on as well now. "Archy! Pickin' on ya tonight. Truth or dare?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:19 am

"Seeming how the last dare left a weird taste in my mouth ill say truth this time." He gives a playful smile to the giant.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum