Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was a dark and stormy night...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It was a dark and stormy night... - Page 2 Empty Re: It was a dark and stormy night...

Post by Kinalu Sat May 03, 2014 2:51 am

Kanti's ears perk. "Burgers? I fucking love burgers." Kanti's phone gives out a text notification and he checks it. "Mh." He puts his phone away with an annoyed look.
Kinalu
Kinalu

Back to top Go down

It was a dark and stormy night... - Page 2 Empty Re: It was a dark and stormy night...

Post by October Sat May 03, 2014 3:38 am

"Who was that?" They both ask, simultaneously again.

"You should turn that off before one of us gets annoyed!" Adrian tsks at him, shaking his head, "It's not far... And I love... meat too..." He grins, knowing exactly how that sounded. Vincent just gives one of his usual smirks.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinalu Sat May 03, 2014 4:07 am

Kanti grins and cocks an eyebrow at Adrian's comment. "It was someone from work. I'm really sorry but I have to keep it on at all times in case an emergency comes up. It was just my partner bugging me. Mind if I send her a quick text letting her know I'm busy?"
Kinalu
Kinalu

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat May 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Adrian grunts slightly, tail flicking out and smacking Kanti lightly, "I guess so! But hurry up!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinalu Sun May 04, 2014 12:54 am

Kanti texts his partner quickly and puts his phone away. He smacks Adrian's tail lightly with his own and grins.
Kinalu
Kinalu

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun May 11, 2014 2:54 am

Adrian sticks his tongue out at Kanti for smacking him, in an almost childish manner before continuing to drag Vincent along behind him.

"Here it is!" He announces with a small flourish of his hand as they reach the establishment in question. He described it correctly as more of a fries and burger place, a bit higher end than what a normal person would go to.

The twins don't really wait up for him and enter on their own.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2