Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Price is Right

2 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Price is Right - Page 16 Empty Re: The Price is Right

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:53 am

Taking a sigh knowing how his is, Arch goes into a full explanation of mental hospitals and how they work and breaking down all the boys questions into reasonable explanations. This goes on for hours as the usual. Sun setting and dinner time the man stands up with his son. Well how about dinner?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:58 am

Syldrian let's out a large sigh, disappointment clear on his face. "Okay, Papa." It seems something went unresolved there and knowing him it will bother him. "Who is cooking? What are we having?" He is less enthusiastic than earlier, resigned to leave it there.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:02 pm

"oh i never said we weren't going to go talk to him, we can just go after or skip dinner and make Argitia worried, up to you. Im not sure who is cooking tonight, probably Revan."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:15 pm

The gaped tooth grin on his face breaks wide, bouncing and making way for Hoshi's lair. He calls back enthusiastically, "Aggy never worries about me. She ALWAYS knows where I am, silly Papa." Spinning in a circle momentarily, he stops with his feet planted wide. "Race you!" He is off before the word "you" is practically out of his mouth.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:33 pm

Arch hurries after the boy trailing just behind him then getting ahead and trailing behind again. Cane in hand as they go. It doesn't take long before they both are at the staircase. He lets his som win ofcourse but barely.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:48 pm

Syldrian merely grins at him, bounding down the stairs rather than waiting. The two are greeted by the sight of the dark figure merely standing there, toeing the line of his confines as far as allowed. Deep blue eyes flick to them and back, his brows furrowing just slightly but nothing more. Hoshi is merely standing there, rare for him, usually resigned to occupying himself or ignoring everything. Arch his never actually seen him acknowledging that there even is an exit to his domain until now. Normally calm, the old man can see his fingers twitching restlessly as he approaches, startlingly familiar as Raiden also has the same habit on a more frequent scale.

Syl grins up at his grandfather, "Will you tell Papa why you want to leave? Or are you going to get mad again?" The look the child receives is placid save his eyes, the blue of them seeming to darken dangerously. Arch's son tuts at this, wagging a finger. "You are misbehaving, you know! Be nice!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:31 pm

He smiles as he watches the boy scoot by as they go in. "Syl let the grown ups talk for now please." He asks the boy. "So Syl came to me saying you wanted to come out? Is anything the matter you seem more agitated then the normal."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:38 pm

"Would it even matter..." He bites out, voice quiet and rough from disuse since he also hardly ever speaks. "If there was a reason, priest." Syldrian steps slightly aside, crossing his arms as he watches with a frown and a sassy quirk of his eyebrow.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:46 pm

"it may or may not, that is your choice. As I have said before this is more to help you get back in touch with things again Hoshi. Freedom isnt something I have taken from you, its just something you need to work tward getting a healthier mindset to obtain again."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:57 pm

"Is that what you have done?" His mouth curls up at the edges in a cruel smirk, eyes glinting. "A healthy mindset that earned you freedom? A freedom from razing and murdering in your Christian God's name to instead spit in His eye every moment." There's a hiss to his voice as he continues, "Do not pretend you are any better than me, Archadious Jourdine. In fact, some would say you are worse and worse still. Where is your cell?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:23 pm

Dani is a fussy baby, particular and only really fond of his parents holding him. He is mostly just demanding, nothing really wrong but is quick to mew and cry when wet, hungry or bothered in the slightest. Besides all the extra parts, his hair is interesting, fine strands that aren't quite orange and not quite pink like Zephyr's but somewhere in between. Cy has pointed out the markings on his tail and ears aren't quite tiger either as they lack the usual white, but something close, with russet tones and black stripes.

Virgil is doing okay with a newborn, he gets overwhelmed sometimes figuring out why he is always crying. Dani is also very clingy to him. But that is what Cy and Addy are for so he handles it well.

Cyrus holds a peacefully sleeping Dani, bundled up in his arms, seated next to Virgil on the bed of his room. Virgil is faceplanted into the mattress, taking a breather in the moment of peace. Cy finds it amusing and is just grinning down at him and trying to speak softly. "Hey at least ya know he loves his ma, aye?" V's response is muffled and unintelligible into the bed but more than likely complaining.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:38 pm

Giving danny and Cy both a kiss on their foreheads the giant pats and smiles happily at the two. Leaning forward large hands start rubbing along the sleek soft back laying in front of him. Fingers pressing into creases under shoulder blades. Pressing out all the tension as his hands become almost too warm like massage stones. The pale skin becoming flushed under his touches.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:29 am

The groan the massage illicits is muffled into the bed, thankfully, so it doesn't disturb the baby. Cyrus smiles from his seat at his two husbands, glancing down at Dani when he makes a tiny mew that is nearly a squeak. He is still asleep, however, just apparently dreaming kitten dreams. "Do ya think he will talk in meows like our little lizards before learning words?" The redhead chuckles.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:04 pm

"Wiff you as their parent ets a wonder they didnt communicate by fartin." The giant says playfully as he gives Virgil the back massage. "Least wiff the dragonlings I could kindah understan em. Lass I knew none of us actually speak cat...right?" He says with a pause questioningly down to Virgil.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:41 pm

His joke is met with a toothy grin, Virgil replying without lifting his head from the mattress. It's muffled and slightly exasperated. "It isn't a language." This confuses Cyrus, the man frowning thoughtfully. "What is it then? What's the point?" V finally turns his face from the bedding but doesn't move, blue eyes gazing tiredly at the other man. "Cat is mostly body language. Most animals are that way." Glancing down at Dani again, Cy muses. "I guess? Then what's all the spittin and meowin fer?" The albino's eyes flick to Adneil as if he can help explain better, inhuman that he is. "They have... I don't know, broadee meaning. If something growls at you it is obviously 'back off 'go away' or 'fuck you,' but it isn't like it is a specific word or phrase."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:57 pm

"think of a vocal mood eh. Or tone, jus more a obvious one then the subtle version." Addy adds in as ets more clear to him now that Virgil said its less a language. Hands moving down to virgils lower back and pressing firmly with his warm fingers. He puts a bit of lotion on them from a bottle nearby and continues.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:22 pm

Virgil studies the puzzled expression on Cy's face before adding, "A sound to another cat is more like 'Hey, pay attention to what my cues are trying to tell you.' Does that make more sense?" The Irishman finally nods, his smile returned. "Suppose so. Guess our Dani is saying 'look at me, mama, and see how much I need ya!' Are the dragons kind of the same, ya think?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:37 pm

"well ya o carse, to an extent. Heck even humans do et but there just more subtle cuz they are kindah los te th ol ways a bit." Anywho speach esent really necessary fer us we jus do et fer yer sakes." The giant adds laying down next to Virgil and cuddleing into the pale frame with a arm over him. Placing a kiss on a shoulder.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:35 pm

V moves into him subtly, seeking his warmth. He turns his head to Addy, the curiosity seeming to now effect him. "What was it like before it was just you anyways...?" It is a very Virgil question, the more he grows comfortable in the castle the more these inquiries pop up now and again. It feels a bit like Arch or Syl, a need to seek information, but not nearly as overwhelming.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:07 pm

Well tha es a loaded question. At wha point chu mean V? When I was young an jus made? Or te four tousan years tha passed befer Arch showed up?... I dun think anyones wver taken intrest in me past befer..." the giant is almost a little taken into himself woth concern thoguht at the realization.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:31 pm

He receives a weak little shrug in response, keen blue eyes staring. "Both? I guess when you were just made if you had to pick." Cy is perked up as well, watching the two with interest at the possibility of storytime.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed May 01, 2024 6:41 pm

Te worl was more... Raw... Back then. Me farst memory was...red...id say I was about the size of Tag back then. My da was standin in front of me, the look in es eyes as he looked at me. There was purpose and a calm anger behin them. He jus stood there, a line of blood connectin from his arm te me. Id give anythin te be born into what we have as a family new instead of tha mess. Lil did I know then my only purpose was te stop wha ma created. Two others like me, created an leashed upon te worl. Our puprose was to rid et of the wildness. Mine, te keep them en check. Sis was te tempest te control te elements, make the worl less of te mailstrom et was, my brothar crom, his realm was tha of the fey an all othar realms that were connected te us. A devourer of bridges so te speak. Thin was tey had no off switch... Sept me...after my job of formin te worl inte what et was ment te be was done ofcarse. So yeah, built fer a purpose. Im still probably doin et as far as I know too. I knoe ye didn't get te meet da an mom that day tha got Arch all in a tizzy. Gods arent tings te be triffled... My parents doubly so. But yea, born of a sacrifice of an elder gods arm. My siblins were mas eyes. One day after te deed was done et was jus me an the parents, then jus me. They had bigger plans I suppose. So I did wha any unhinged child did and tormented the country side an did thins you only read abut in those dragon books. Tha ones tha te dragons are always the bad guy, they never wondered te ask or try te understan why. Just a misunderstood abandoned kid. Till Arch, one day I felt a pull. Like a flash of the past, i felt my brother for but a moment. I dunno how, after all that time, after wha I did to him. I didnt care if et was tha monster he became. I was so tired of bein alone. So i went after et. An I ran into the biggest mistake of my life. Et brought me to Arch. He reaked of em, still dunno why. An well..te rest es history...

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed May 01, 2024 7:15 pm

Cy has heard some of it before though he is still quiet as he listens. Not one to ever sit still, he meanders further off to set Dani down in his bassinett. Virgil is silent as well, studying Adneil as he speaks. He seems to take it in, mulling it over as he finishes and let's a quiet minute stretch between them before speaking. "...What does that mean for the kids, then? The dragons?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed May 01, 2024 7:31 pm

"Whats et mean for the demons, te humans... Te spirits... I dunno. I feel were doin a better job then my parents at least. Givin em guidance an love... Try te raise em right." He gives his husband a tight squeeze. "See I know bad parents love. I know ye are sooo far from one, I trust yea, an you got thas, take et in stride. Were ear te help, you been amazin so far."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed May 01, 2024 8:30 pm

A pout graces pink lips, white-blonde brows furrowing. "When did this turn into me?" He scoffs, turning his face away, unwilling to discuss it. Cyrus returns, though he was listening the entire time and grins down at them. "Sounds like yer feelin' better. But y'know what they say, sleep when the baby does. So iffin anybody wants a nap, now's the time."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum