Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date night!

2 posters

Go down

Date night! Empty Date night!

Post by Killem450 Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:00 pm

Patting his daughter gently on her head and smileing to his children in Adneils arms. "Now you three take care and mind big brother. Daddys are goign to go out for dinner tonight for a little time alone toghter. You stay alright." Arch turns away and heads to the bedroom where he left his two husbands getting ready. He himself already in his normal attire but with a overcoat on as well. A smell of cologne about him as well. Getting to the bedroom door he opens it quielty. "Its nice to dress up now and then huh!" A smile crosses his face looking upon his two husbands.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Date night! Empty Re: Date night!

Post by October Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:17 pm

Hisoka mindlessly attempts to chew on the arm around the three of them as Arch speaks, not getting very far at all with the size and tough skin of a dragon. Aggy gives him the tiniest smile at the pat, struggling a moment to find her words just like her mother. "Pa bye?" Syl, on the other hand, visibly pouts and is already complaining. "Dates are silly! You should stay here! Aaaadddnnneeiiilll!" He whines as Arch steps away, craning his neck to direct said pout up at him. "Why do people go on dates? I don't like it!"

Yasuo looks up as he enters from fussing with Rai's hair for him, something he does often. His smile is just as brilliant as always, eyes crinkling just slightly at the corners. "Oh, you know I enjoy it, darling." His own hair is swept back, flawless as always, his own cologne a bit different than usual as it enhances his natural, demonic musk just ever so. He has them both dressed appropriately, finishing his job of tying his brother's dark, wild hair up. "Are you going to tell us where we are going or is it a surprise?" Raiden turns as Yasuo asks, fiddling nervously with the eyepatch over his right eye, the signet of the household elegantly embroderied onto it.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:42 pm

Arch walks up to bith of them as he fixes the clasp on his cuff on his sleve. "Its a nice little establishment. I know you two will feel a bit more at ease there. Its called Repaire du Noir. I know its going to be a treat you bouth arent used to, but I assure you we will take this slowly." He takes a step back and waits for his two husbands to finnish. "You goign to be alright in the vehcile darling?" He gently asks Rai. "I know its been a while for you. Rest assured Ill be driving tonight." He gives a playful smile at his taller husband.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:23 am

Raiden's one eye casts itself down to peer at his recently polished shoes, giving a quiet nod. He always gets nervous on outings, even simple ones. A vague scent of electricity tinges the air around him, Yasuo receiving a small zap as he puts a comfortable arm around his shoulders. "Arch and I always look out for you, ne? Just try to enjoy it." He murmurs in Japanese, kissing a scar on his pale temple before pulling away again. He smiles again at Arch's sly comment, not seeming to mind. "We're ready when you are. What do you think?" He turns playfully, giving his husband the full view. His pallette always seems to be the opposite of his husbands, shirt a light cream color and rolled up at the sleeves to show off an expensive watch that was a gift. The waistcoat he chose is scrolled with silver across a light tan that accentuates his trim frame, tailored just to him. It brings out the color of his hair, eyes bright, a hint of what Arch realizes is his younger style seen fully on display. Multiple earrings travel up both ears, white gold and shining, a delicate drop of chain in his first hole on his right side where his hair is shorter. He gestures to Rai as well, dressed in a simple pinstripe button-up, an inky black shot with delicate silver stripes. His cuffs are done with expensive ruby cufflinks, another gift, the top buttons of his shirt undone to reveal a small amount of his dark chest hair and the very top of a deep scar (more than likely Yasuo's doing.) He covers that area shyly when he notices Arch looking, blushing faintly. His unnaturally pale skin is even more white than usual against the black but it always suits him, matching his hair just as well. He didn't choose to shave, though he hardly ever does, stubble cut through with a smattering of small scars. Aside from his near now waist-length hair, he seems even more masculine than usual in tailored dress.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Date night! Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:37 am

Arch observes both of his husbands from afar with a smile. "Are you comfortable? You both look... Dashing really! I know its different form you usual humbleness, but I appreciate you both and I hope the changes in fortune dont off put you. Yasuo you always look so elegant. And Raiden... Well ill try to behave, well leave it at that. I have some catching up to do it seems anyway." He gives a little nod while biting his lip at the little scar on his husbands chest. The gentalmen all climb into the old rols royce and depart into town. The evening air is crisp with a soft cold breeze of the oncomeing winter. Eventualy they stop at a rather old looking black painted building. A chrimson rug at its entryway iluminated by a soft glow of the resturants sign. A matre dee takes them to a secluded table in the rear of the resturant. Its interior matching the dark and crimson pallete of the buildings exterior. The wood work black and the apolstry fashioned with chrimson. A black shroud curtain moslty encircles the candle lit table for privacy. The dull murmur of people dining around them.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:09 am

Yasuo gives a casual shrug, "It certainly has taken some getting used to but we are used to it by now. We have been together how long now?" He asks, though it's obvious he knows the answer as he falls naturally to Arch's right. Raiden takes the left, something that they just do frequently as they leave the house. His tall husband seats himself in the passenger seat, as his other occupies himself staring out the window in the back. Unsubtly, a bold, warm hand squeezes his thigh on the way there, fingers just barely brushing the front of his pants as he drives. Yasuo just flashes him a foxlike smile, playful and not-so-sly as if a reminder of things to come. They fall into their natural positions by his side again as they enter, though Rai lags hesitatingly and sniffing the air curiously. He looks around as Yasuo seems eager and excited. "I like the decor." He remarks as they are seated, Rai relaxing at the privacy and touching the curtain curiously. Stretching out his long legs, he rests one of them against Arch's, always touching one of them in some way. "So what kind of place is it?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:28 am

Arch genlty rubs yasuos leg as it touches him giving a smile back at him. "A resturant ofcourse. One of the oldest in the area its quite renoun amoungst our kind here. I have called ahead and informed the cook as to what types of food we may be privy to. Turning to Rai he blows a little kiss as he holds his hand gently in his other. "If you want darling there is no need for the eye patch here alright! Relax and enjoy everything. Take things slowly the both of you." A waiter comes to the table wearign a red vest and black slacks on a black long sleve shirt. His face stoic as he pushes a trolly with some bottles on it to the table. "Would you prefere a white or a red this evening gentalmen?" Handing a menue to everyone at the table. Yasuos has a large veriety of different foods on it as well as some peculiur items of the hotter temperature like mouten metals and rocks. Raidens has a menue of a particular meat prepared in different ways that are more on the raw demniour. Reaching over the waiter takes Raidens glass and pours a dark red almost black liquid into the glass.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:51 am

Yasuo glances around more in full, somewhat surprised, even peeking past the curtain momentarily. "Oh? Can't say I think I have been to a place like this." He relaxes himself, turning his smile onto the waiter as he speaks. "Red, please." Rai smiles shyly at Arch as he holds his hand, though it quickly fades as his strange drink is poured. He eyes it suspiciously, sniffing again when he thinks the waiter isn't looking. "Would you help Raiden order, love." Yasuo says, switching to Japanese again and flicking through his own menu with a quirked eyebrow. "Do you really want me eating things like this after what happened last time?" He asks after a second with a chuckle.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:58 am

Arch gives his husband a chuckle. "This is why i said take it slow and easey love. Order some normal food and a little of the other, treat it like a dessert. Arch scoots over to Raiden and snuggles him a bit. "Take it slow hun. Dont be afraid and enjoy. I know you have a little better control." Looking to the waiter he orders a pate of chunks of meat covered in a thick read sauce for Raiden.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:12 am

Some more of the tension leaves him as Arch snuggles in, hesitatingly removing the eyepatch and setting it neatly on the table. He snuffs close to Arch, inhaling his scent gratefully but blowing it back out audibly and wrinkling his nose. His gaze at his older husband seems questioning but he says nothing, plucking up the glass of dark liquid to take a sip. Yasuo does just that, ordering something on the lighter side like he always does. Propping his elbow on the table and chin in hand, he lets his gaze fall on the two affectionately. There isn't an ounce of jealousy in him, sipping his own wine. "It's sweet to lump yourself in with our kind, Arch."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:30 am

"Aww well thank you darling. They know me quite well here. Dont forget I left my humanity long ago. Though at least I still have the normal gastronomic abilites thankfully." He gives an equily tender smile right back. "Does the colgne bother you love? I can refrain if you wish next time." Arch gently pats the circular bench seat beside where hes sitting. Comere, my first corse i want a sandwich!" He gives yasuo a wink.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:37 am

"That's sort of what I meant." Yasuo replies, "You may not be quite human but you aren't quite... us, either." It's obvious he doesn't seem bothered by it, chuckling again at the wink and scooting closer obediently. "...It's not you...." Comes Rai's first words of the night, his quiet voice a deep rumble. He moves closer as well, just as Yasuo distracts Arch with a wine tasting kiss before he can reply.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:55 am

The taste of alcahol mixes with the pleasent warm taste of Yasuos saliva. As arch pulls back from the kiss a bigger smile crosses his face as he gives a loving blink. Turning to Raiden he gives his other husband a smiliar kiss and treatment. "Well alright, if I smell that good. I should have known." After a few minutes the waiter brings the trolly bavk by. Various vesles perched upon it. He places a plate of mashed garlic potatoes with beef wellington in front of arch. The dish of meat is placed in front of Raiden. Yasuo is treated with a plate of food and a crucible of a bowl of molten material arranged like a soup.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:05 am

Raiden flushes at the kissing, not so used to them being open like that in public. He glances around, as if he has forgotten about the curtain already. He is quiet once more, fiddling with his napkin until the food arrives. Not paying any sort of mind to his own food yet, Yasuo is still cozied up to him. He smirks playfully, spooning up a bit of mashed potatoes to hold up to Arch's mouth.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:45 am

Arch gently takes yasuos finger into his mouth with a little moan under his breath. His toung carressing the didgit more then taking the food. "Come on you two." He laughs with a little potatoe in his mouth. "Enjoy your meals! Raiden. Its alright honey. Relax a bit, and you!" He prods playfuly at Yasuo. "Have your food so we can rush home for dissert."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:52 am

Yasuo just holds that smirk, eyes flashing gold momentarily at the moan. He turns back to his food with a fake pout, though someone's foot is caressing his leg under the table. "Well, excuse me for flirting on a date!" Raiden stabs at a chunk of meat at their side, eyes aglow as he leans over to chew it silently. He watches the two of them curiously, unblinking. "Maybe I will just bother Raiden with my affections instead~" It's the blonde's turn to wink, directing it towards the halfbreed who turns pink and swallows hard. "Anyways, there's a curtain."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:01 am

Arch looking insulted now returns the pout. "Oh! Well I never said not to flirt!" And gives his husband a grumpy look almost a mirror image of their son. The night goes on as the trio enjoy the distance from the family. Not ever realy having a true moment without children before. On the way home Arch reaches across the vehicle as he drives. His hand caressing Yasuos cock gently. He wispers to the passenger. "So I was kinda hopeing for a simliar reaction as last time you had "food" like that. Did you enjoy yourself big boy?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down