Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep Empty Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:31 am

Arch looks up his eyes pure black. Well may as well get everythign to the light. He stands up as a shadowy figure matreializes next to Arch. Its almost a churning pure black mist that can be seen through. Its is almost the shape of a man but not. "Hhhhhheeeellloooo my hussssssbandsss." It speaks to them in a whisp of a voice that sends their hearts into almost palpitations as a warmnes carresses them and sends pleasure across and through their bodys giving them goosebumps. The fog echoes the movents arch makes as if they are one being pulled in twade. "Ready?" Arch askes his husbands. Taking the spirit onto himself once more they see the form of arches younger from get envelouped entirly in the darkness of Azazel curning and growing in front of them until a being of black mist Adneils size stands before them. Reverse knee legs like a dogs meet to a thick tail. A narrow waste leading to a barrel chest. Thick arms ending in dripping claws. A empty void of a face crowned with two massive horns seated around a blinding light. Two massive batlike lings pearched upon its back. "Weeellll darllinggss?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider keep Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:50 am

Raiden is still crouched where he is, looking down at their daughter in his arms who wakes up from dozing and begins crying at the change in atmosphere. His mismatched eyes look back up from underneath shaggy dark bangs, nervous and not sure what to expect. Yasuo makes no move, just watching everything unfold until it's finished. "It is no different than Raiden or I. It suits you." He smiles, expression soft. "Should we give Azazel an official hello? I am not sure how you would like it handled."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:05 am

In a dual echoing voice. "He is me, I am him. The individual died long ago." Arch slowly disspates and the familiar old face smiles to them. "Again... I am sorry.... I love you both." Last bit is well I am Midnights guardian it seems and I was wondering if he could move in to make my job easier. He is to be trusted and wants your appoval, he is willing to take the time to get to know you all and his knowledge and life experiance is unsurpassed. He is more then willing to help around here he said.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:51 am

Rai straightens, offering Aergritia out to him who is redfaced and near shrieking. Yasuo sighs as Syldrian starts at the sound of his sister, bouncing him lightly as the boy cries. "If you really think he is to be trusted. I don't see why not... I still don't quite understand what makes him so important, however.... Though, any help we can get from someone like him, I do agree, would be wonderful."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:06 am

Arch takes both the infants that are offered to him bouncing them and hushing them as he kisses their foreheads. "He is possibly the first being to ever exist. One of the major gods or spirits as it were. Its my job to keep him protected, and he will return the favor. He is important for the safty of our children form the other gods Yasuo... We are in play with the big boys now... And I am sorry, I hope you arent upset with me... I do have a brief meeting I need to attend i wont take long."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:18 am

Once in his arms, they quiet quickly as if their father is all they really needed. Aergritia snivels, blue eyes teary but she's quiet. Yasuo is silent again for a moment while he processes this and then flicks a crumb in Arch's direction. "If you apologize one more time, Arch, I swear. We don't blame you for this." Raiden watches the babies carefully and then sighs himself this time, brushing back the tiny girl's hair that matches his own. "They need to be s-safe." Arch can take that as his way of consenting in his odd manner.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:16 am

"We will be fine I promise you. I know Im still getting used to all the people in my life now. I love you and our family. We will get there together. Heres the little ones... Ill be back soon. I love you both."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:40 am

Raiden takes the twins back, snuggling them close as both men chime in with 'I love you too.' Midnight is in the other room with the children, talking with them quietly. They seem a little hesitant of him but slowly warming up, even Mikio, more used to the man's quiet nature from their own parents. He looks to Arch as he approaches, "Are we ready to go, my friend? It will be just long enough to pack my belongings. Maybe you will be able to meet one of my sons as well." He nods to the four kids who scamper back to Rai and Yasuo obediently without a word. Moving closer to the old man, he touches his arm. "What I am about to show you is for you only. I need you to be aware of how to get to my realm if there is an emergency between any of us. It is one of the reasons I need you to accompany me. Eventually, I will have you meet the rest of my children and their homes for the same reason. If something were to happen to me, check these areas first, or if your family needs safety you are welcome at any of them."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:55 pm

Arch nods "So be it. Your homes will be safe, I assure you friend. Honestly I thought mine was rather tucked away as well till reciently apparently. No offence. I would love to meet your children, its only fair. You ment mine after all. Ready when you are Midi." Arch prepares himself looking tward the spirit.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:02 am

"Close your eyes." The man near whispers, a hand placing itself on his head as he does. The world falls away underneath his feet, the sensation swaying and feather-light as if he is adrift elsewhere. It ends as soon as it begins, everything coming to a halting stillness, silent and eery. "Here we are." The Spirit comments lightly, removing his hand from him. As the old man opens his eyes he is greeted to black on all sides save for a modest old house in front of him. There is nothingness, absolute void from the empty ground up to what could be called sky, as dark as Midnight's eyes. He is standing on a stair that leads to the front door and a small porch, white columns and old, gray painted wood giving the abode a humble appeal. "Each of us have our own realm. A pocket space, I guess you could call it. It is nothing much in my own. Just... This..." He explains as he gestures to the void. "It is just Shadow, my son, and I now since my partner passed." The man heads to the door quietly, holding it open politely for Arch to go in first.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:11 am

Arch has a smile on his face the space giving him a odd feeling of comfort. "Its modest and humble I must say. It is far different form my house ofcourse, but what can you do when your son is roughly 16 feet tall. Arch enters the house and says thank you as he enters the home.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:19 am

It's plain but cozy on the inside though there are some interesting decor pieces scattered here and there that appear old, maybe even ancient. It opens up into a den type area after the initial foyer, stacks of books scattered throughout that are collecting dust. The lighting in the house is a soft yellow, comforting and dim, most of the curtains drawn giving the impression of nighttime from the blackness outside. "Shadow?" Midnight calls softly into the silent house, the only sound a grandfather clock in the corner ticking away idly. "This is a friend if you would like to come out." To Arch, he adds. "He is very shy. I am unsure how many of us you have met but we tend to keep to ourselves and can be... Rather ecclectic." He offers a subtle smile as he motions for him to follow to the stairs. "He will come out or he won't. We shall see."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:41 am

Arch looks around taking in everything. Eyes getting excited as they find purchase momentarily upon the books in the room. "I have only ever hurd rumors of the spirits and very few writings about them to be honest. Its almsot a dream to me. We will meet one day when he is ready, there is no rush." Arch still looks on excitedly to the stairs.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:55 am

Midnight leads him to a hallway upstairs with a few doors, stopping at one in particular and giving him a nod. "This is the library. You're welcome to look around while I pack." He turns to go toward a particular room, presumably his own, as he continues over his shoulder. "Feel free to take whatever you would like to read. They are no use to me." He disappears into his bedroom, leaving Arch to his own devices. The library is just as silent as the rest of the house, an average size and comfortable. There is just one single, comfortable high-back chair and a desk, similar stacks of precariously leaning tomes strewned everywhere with an equal layer of dust upon everything. Papers with some manners of scribblings have been left to yellow on the wooden writing desk, dairy entries of sorts at first glance. A photo sits there neatly, a family portrait cracked with age of Midnight and four other white haired individuals in a dimly lit shop lined with clocks, the odd one out a tall, slim man with dark hair and glasses. A small fireplace in the corner is cold and dark, cobwebs and old ash decorating it now. Some of the volumes lining the shelves are ones never even heard of, others appearing as ancient as the owner of the home himself.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:49 am

Taking a tome or two he finds their in a language hes not familiar with, Azazel will have to help him decipher. A tender feeling flowing over him as he looks upon the picture. One day he woudl ask what happened to midnights family, its too soon for now I feel... A glimpse of pain surges through his heart as he thinks of Rai and Yasuo and his childrens fate...All in time. He ponders to himself if this was even Midnights room or his lovers instead or if he just seemed to give up when the partner passed...

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:02 am

The papers on the desk hint at being written by someone other than Midnight himself, a flowing, lovely calligraphy that is from a well practiced hand. The top entry describes a deep worry at leaving the Spirit's family behind, now obvious to Arch it is his new friend's lover. In a strange way, it's almost addressed to the old man himself, asking that whoever comes into Midi's life next take good care of all of them and that the elder Spirit is more human than is seen on the surface. "He worries a lot more than he lets on and cares deeply for the Earth and all manners of creatures. He cares especially for his family. They are beings of pure duty at their very core, above all Midnight takes his the most seriously in this regard. I am sure that's why he cares so deeply, but, then again you may have come to realize he is simply a good person." It reads. "I was merely adopted into this, much like you may find yourself, but I have never regretted any of it. Good luck to you. I am sure you know how special my Midi is by now." It is even signed at the bottom, a pleasant script that reads 'Satsu.' As Arch studies the letter, he begins to feel as though he is being watched.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:14 am

Arch puts the paper down. Duty in his heart knowing he has already taken Midi into his family like any other Lord he harbored in his past. "Fret not friend." He wispers to himself. Looking around to see if he can tell if soemthigb is there.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:27 am

The dim lighting of this room has caused Arch's shadow to stretch long and thin as it casts itself on the wall behind him. He gets an odd feeling about it the longer he looks at it, the realization slowly sinking in that the play of light seems to be off for what it's doing and for a split second, he swears he can make out pale eyes gazing back from its face.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:38 am

Arch smiles at the sight, it clicking together. He looks back down to the papers on the desk. In a soft voice. "You must be Shadow...Im Archadious, seems your father and I have acrued some bond of such. He has taken me on as his new knight and brought me here to possibly meet you if you were willing. Im glad you came. I didnt disturb anythgin did I?" He looks up to see if his shadow has had any changes.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:48 am

It quivers oddly almost in response as he speaks, a nervous air about it. The eyes come back, confirming that is indeed what he saw, and blink slowly at him. Arch's shadow moves on its own, crouching down without him and hugging its arms to itself, watching silently. The more he stares, the more it seems to lose its shape as a stretched out Arch, a thin male figure of opaque darkness that is somewhat hunched as it crouches there instead.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:44 am

Arch smiles at the shadow figure evsn more. "Midi was right, you do remind me of my son and husband. They are tender souls too, just like you he told me. I think we will get along verry nice. Would you like to sit and talk for a moment and get to know one another? I assume Midi will fill you in as to why were currently here." Arch waits for a response from the shadow figure.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:09 am

It takes a while for the shadow to respond, staring as if it is mulling it over. It wavers and flickers shyly as if it threatens to fade, a male voice but a whisper. "...M-Midnight... Is my mother..." He corrects, an inhale of anxious breath before he continues. "Yes... I-I am Shadow..." Pale gray eyes look to the books in his hands and then to the desk with streaks of fingerprints through the dust now. "D-did you know Papa Satsu?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:20 am

"Sadly I do not, but it seems he has left some instruction for me in what is expected of me to take care of your mother and his children. He seems like he was a very nice man. Midi says he and I are verry similar, I hope I live up to the expectations. Midi says you have three other siblings. I have six children myself.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:54 pm

"Yes... Erebus, my eldest brother. Nyx, my twin sister and Chronos my y-younger brother... Did m-mama not tell you a-about them? His whispering voice turns melancholy, sad. "Satsu was a good papa... I m-miss him..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:50 pm

Ofcourse Midi did, I was just trying to tell you a bit more about me is all. I get the vibe that he was an exceptional father. I hope I will be as well to my little ones. Mind teeling me about you and your family? Maby him of its not a sore topic?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next