Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:37 am

Arch sitting in his lab doing research is interrupted suddenly. Footsteps unfamiliar and stepping in a awkward pace. Not looking up from his book. " Can I help you cyrus, feeling ok?
Killem crests the hill counseling the castle from the road, both men on either shoulder. "Seems Artis is still on his perch outside. Welcome to my home you two."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:47 am

"Sorry to bother ya!" The young vampire sounds chipper, closing the door quietly behind him. "I, uh.... Just wanted to talk a minute. Hope that's okay..." He stands there by the door, shifting uncomfortably with a hand on his growing stomach.

Jeri waves excitedly as they come up to Art, yelling toward him. "Heyyy! My favorite cousin!"

Art's head snaps up at the familiar voice, a large frown coming over his face. "....Really." He grumbles, standing slowly.

Devon is too distracted by the castle and scenery before them to realize any of this, mouth agape and eyes wide in wonder. "A castle!! Cool!"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:03 am

Arch puts his book down. "Come in. Please take a seat. He stands up and offers the chair he was sitting in to Cy. " You can use it more then me im shure! I was just reading up about Arts condition, you all will be family after all." He smiles tenderly at the redhead.
Killem quickes pace to the castle. "You like it?" He stops next to Art. Come in if you dont feel good, you have your own room you know."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:16 am

Cy gives the man a grateful smile in return but doesn't take it, instead rushing forward and hugging Arch tightly as he stands. "I... I wanted to thank ya for everything." He lete go of him quickly, still smiling with fangs and all. "Helpin' me and then puttin' up with my family... Ya really didn't have to."

Art ignores Killem, glowering at Jericho as he hops down off the mountain of a man with ease. "Aw, Arty. Don't look at me like that." Jeri pouts at the younger man, going to hug him, Art stepping away before he can and avoiding him. "Don't touch me, whore."

The Spirit laughs, amused. "Wouldn't dream of it, asshole~"

Devon shakes his head down at his younger brother and older cousin. "Don't mind them. They don't mean it." He says to Killem, patting his shoulder underneath him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:25 am

Arch pats the boys head as he is embraced. "You mean our family? I know Adniel and I arent birth brothers, but we share the same blood bond i ashure you. You must be special for him to warm up to you as he has, i trust him. Just take care of him after all, hes taken care of me for nearly 900 years... I can imageine the years hes going to take care of you. Is there anything you want or need of me you just ask." He hugs the boy harder. " welcome to the family Cyrus and thank you as well."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:34 am

His smile just grows wider at Arch's words until he is grinning, green eyes happy and warm. "I don't plan on goin' anywhere! Nothin' is more important to me than my family... And, well, if ya really are and ya really want me... Well, yer stuck!" He chuckles before continuing. "I wouldn'ta agreed to marry him if he wasn't already important to me. I'll do me best.... He feels... All of it feels right, won't deny that. If there is such o' thing as fate, I think this might be it, if ya don't mind me sayin'. Anyways!" Shaking his head to the chair, he gestures for Arch to sit back down instead. "I do need a bit of help. I know ya helped me enough so I hope ya forgive me for askin'."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:44 am

Arch gets excited at the mention. "Yes, go ahead?!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:48 am

"I wanted to think of a way... Y'know... To get the guy a ring or somethin' but I can't really go anywhere as I am and he is so big... Just need ideas and maybe some help?" Cy rubs the back of his neck as he speaks, peeking up at the white haired man sheepishly. "What could ya even get a dragon..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:00 am

Well what would you get for him if you could, anything special between you? Any ideas... Anything at all? Don't worry about size silly. Hes just a dragon he dosn't have much... Just you and me relly...havnt you noticed hes rather sheltered."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:05 am

Crossing his arms, he's thoughtful for a time. "...I want to say... I want to say somethin' more permanent but I am not sure what..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:09 am

Like? What a tattoo? We could possibly make it work... He would have to help us if possible. Any ideas in the design, i could draaw one up with your help?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:16 am

"Yeah! Somethin' like that!" He hesitates slightly, uncertain. "I hope that doesn't sound too stupid....? I might ask his opinion on it, too, before I get serious about the idea. And then ya could help with 'em?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:19 am

Well we were sucessful a long time ago, where you think he got his tribal tattoos around his eyes? It will work and he likes them, it just takes a very long time. It took three months for his current ones. For you im shure hes more than willing to endure. So again, any ideas?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:48 am

Continuing to be thoughtful, he eventually begins to describe intricate celtic knots as hand tattoos, leading into ties/ropes at the arms and wrists. "Maybe with a bird?" He asks, still kind of unsure of himself. "They're sort of important to my family... I was thinkin' I would have about the same but his design. Why I wanted to talk to him, too. I always wanted tattoos anyways."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:04 am

He would absolutely love it! Though i am going to need your hand... We shal make it a family affair!!! It may take a while due to his size now and a LOT of material. We need to do it in his natrual form for them to stick, just so you know. I will get the gear in order!" Arch standing up almost giddy. Hugging Cyrus again happily.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:54 am

Cyrus seems happy as well, squeezing him back. Laughing a bit, he gives Arch a quick peck on the cheek before pulling away. "Thanks, doc! If ya need me, I'll prolly be with him until things are ready." Gesturing to his stomach on the way toward the door. "I think this one is telling me to rest a bit." He goes on the hunt for Killem!

As Cy leaves, Raiden passes him on the way in to see his lover, glancing back at the other vampire as he goes and then looking at the doctor curiously.

October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:02 am

Wedding preperations, he wanted a little information on killem... They are going to get along magnificently, i still can belive killem... A dad... Arch moves over to Rai. "Thanks for watching the children hunny." He hugs Rai and holds him, a big sigh releaseing built up tenshion on his lovers shoulder. "I missed you."
Back at the main hall killem has all three boys around him squabbling as he sees Cy come from the labs direction. He squats down and hold out both arms to Cy. "Get ovar here you cute lil shite! How was yer dinner!! I hope you liked et! An lookie, i got all the boys togethar!" He steps aside showing the squabblieng pile of reds and whites.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:20 am

Rai doesn't say anything, simply humming happily as arms find their way around the other man in return. He buries his face in the crook of his neck, breathing deeply and relaxing himself.

Grinning, Cy ignores his nagging body and runs to him, flinging himself straight into his arm without any sort of hesitation. Clinging to his fiance and still grinning, he finally looks to the newcomers. "Jeri?! You came!" He sounds happily surprised, smile directed at Jeri now before introducing him. "Ah! Kill, this is Jericho. My nephew."

Jericho smiles back, "Wouldn't miss it for my favorite uncle." Art rolls his eyes in the background, appearing very annoyed while Devon scratches his head.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:28 am

Killems smiles playfully at Cy... "He means me!" Sticking his toung out at the man in his arms. "We met ofcourse silly, i even tanked him fer gettin us together!" Leaning back a bit. "what were u talking to Arch about? Ye gettin to know em?!"
Arch procedes to kiss Rai in his arms, slowly along his neck. "Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu" he wispers in his ear.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:41 am

"I just figure ya may not know he was my nephew is all." He explains briefly. "I was! I actually wanted to talk to ya about that... Just you an' me, if ya don't mind?"

Rai shivers at the attention, grip tightening. "I love you, too..." He murmurs back in English. "I-If you do that too much...." He trails off hesitantly, in reference to the kissing. Arch notices his scent of rain wavering briefly as he does, obviously calm for now.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:48 am

"By all means he places down cy on the ground. " Ye all wont kill each other will ye?"
"I know sweetheart, i want to too. Though I have some work to do before we start the wedding in a hour or so." Arch turns hesitantly and keeps working on a few notes and picks up a bible." Feel free to stay, I enjoy your presence."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:00 pm

"No." Art answers flatly, finally listening and heading back to the castle with Meatball in tow.

Jeri just smiles innocently as Devon gives a thumbs up. "I can babysit! No worries!"

"Do y$ have a room, Kill?" Cy pipes up. "Will ya show me?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:13 pm

Without a word killem picks up Cy like bridal style. And starts walking to the second story, heading to the right wing he nudges open a door. The rooms layout is very simplistic, a green and black and gold Persian rug upon the floor, a rough stone fireplace with a black suede lounge chair to one side, a balcony overlooking a aviary section or the center garden. The room is lit by fake braizers almost looking of the real thing. A bed lining the ajacent wall to the fireplace, twisting colomns of dark maple and wool buffalo pelt lay together in a intriquete fashion. A master bathroom with everything one could want, includeing warmed floors is attached. Everything is sized to suit the giant. Green, black and gold are the colors of the room. Two simple pictures are the only personlization in the room, one of an ice dragon, the other a storm. "Make et as you wish, i want this to be our home... OUR place to start our stories and our lives. So please make it yers, i want you around me.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:24 pm

Cyrus laughs and wriggles as he is picked up but doesn't mind otherwise. He peers about the room as they enter, impressed. "Whoa! Cool to see things yer size!" He attempts to squirm from his grasp and get down, scampering his way to the oversized bed when he does and flopping back onto it. The redhead lets out a satisfied groan, content for the moment.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:31 pm

Killem sprints to the bed and flops down on it too causeing cy to pop in the air a bit, killem reaches out and snatches him out of the air gingerly and attaches the redhead to his lips. Then he sits him on his chest and plays with his hair gently while smileing at him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next