Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:13 am

"Was him, yeah. What happened there, anyways?" Something dawns on him causing him to scratch his head. "I dunno how I would get ya a ring yer size. Or somethin' worth a dragon."

Sol, oblivious to what has been happening until now, grumbles and wiggles away from them at the word dinner. "Sol! Sol 'gry!" He paces back and forth in front of them, drooling more than usual.

Blinking, Cyrus is left wondering. "Dinner? What do ya mean?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:22 am

"Im shure you can figure it out it dunne have to go on my finger and i sugest against it, heck it could be a pearcin." Killem sets his nose and it heals instantly. " now we got the lil one going. I just asked him to make somethign fer dinner and he poped me one... Probibly upset same as art... Hes like a da to me you know. Dunne ye worry i want it to be a treat. New lemme go find the ol coot."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:31 am

The redhead smiles at the suggestion of a piercing, standing with a little bit of difficulty because of his growing stomach. "He seems like a nice guy, anyways. I hope he isn't that mad at me!"

Yasuo suggested just ordering pizza to give Arch a break and so he could stay with him as long as he needed but left the decision to him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:00 am

"No, not at all. Hell ye shoulda seem him beemin at yeah when he plucked ye from the car. He was the ond who brought you in ye know, he only changes when hes emotional or dire... It ment more to him than you think." At that killem helps cy onto his shoulder and holds onto sol. "Lemme show ye the caslte." He leads cy around and ending at the dining room.
    Arch feeling good enough for the rest of the night gets up and calls a pizza place as Yasuo gratefully sugested. He then heads to his alchamy lab to gather some medications up. As hes sitting there killem enters. "Im very dissapointed and mad at you." Arch unmoving in his work. " eye, i was just as supprised as everyone else, its ment to be i would wager to say... Ive asked him to marry me. Would you do the honors?" Arch still unmoveing. "As you should. When?" Killem turns arch around in his seat. " tennigh if we can?" Arch looking down adverts his eyes. "Its quick, but yes..." He looks up at the giant tears in his eyes and a smile on his face. " it was beautyful wasnt it?"
     Arch and killem make their way into the dineing hall, both familys getting to know one another at the table. Killem puts the pizzas down. Arch head to cyrus and hands him 2 bottles. " the pill for food is this one, the other is a simple antibiotic for sol. He pats cys shoulder "enjoy, you have earned it."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:14 am

Arch before he can sit down is tackled by two blonde children, one on each leg. "Uncle! Uncle!" Kyoko exclaims in her high voice, big blue eyes staring up at him as she bounces and grips his trousers. "We scareds monster get you!" Kenji, attached to his other leg, just buries his face on him silently with arms around him in more of a hug. Mikio is seated on Rai's lap at the table, who whines and reaches for him as well from his place. Aiko is seated next to them, appearing relieved to see him as well.

Cy tilts his head at both bottles, trying to hold Sol back from getting into the pizza prematurely as the boy can smell it. "What are they for?" Art, unfortunately, seems to not have shown.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:39 am

Arch laughs at the children attached to him. Havent I told you before! I am the monster!" and he makes playful roaring noises as he scoops the last child off rais lap.
Killem excuses himself and starts heading to the door. " The anibiotic is for the virus that sol has in his blood. People never think to use the simple solutions some times... As for the other its for you, just take it and eat." Arch makeing the mistake of not repeating what he told cyrus earlier because he thought he was listening. " killem where are you going?" A pizza in hand. "To get my son."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:54 am

Kyoko shrieks and laughs, pulling away to scamper behind Yasuo who is seated as well with legs crossed. She peeks out from behind him, sticking her tongue out at Arch playfully. Mikio, clingy as always, latches onto him tightly, little arms going about his neck. Kenji, however, roars back in his small voice and... Promptly bites Arch. Not too hard, but a little rougher than he probably meant.

Raiden tries not to laugh at this predicament, chewing his lip and gives a patient warning. "Ken-kun, be nice. Don't bite."

The little dark haired boy in Arch's arms isn't as patient, glaring down at his brother. "No bite!" He scolds protectively.

Cyrus glances up at Killem curiously but then gets distracted by Solis lunging at the pizza box. He laughs as well, more amused than annoyed at his grandson. "Child, it ain't goin' anywhere. Hold on."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:02 am

Arch sticks his toung out in reply to the girl hideing behind her dad. A gaspful laugh comes out form him as well when the blond child bites him. Gurrrr. " no worries, i started it. Now comon lets dig in, we all have done a lot today, you little ones did great on helping us adults out so have as much as you want ok?!
Killem heads outside and takes a deep breath, he can smell art and starts moving in the direction.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:12 am

Aiko insists Arch sit next to her, patting an empty seat excitedly. "I am glad you're okay! It was really scary." She finally pipes up, normally quiet during the chaos of her siblings. Yasuo kind of glowers at the food put in front of him when no one is looking, sighing. Cyrus sneaks the medicine into the food for Sol, the boy eating messily and not very pleasant. Pizza and drool streak his face and hands but he seems happy enough. It takes Cy a bit of making sure Sol is good with his own food though he obediently takes the pill. "So... Ya want me to eat this? Ya do know what I am, right?"

Art is standing outside, a thin sillhouette with a dog still at his side. He is smoking a cigarette silently, gazing out at the scenery while Meaty is curled near his feet and dozing.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:01 am

Arch flops down hard in the seat in an over exaggerated way. He looks at the girl and whispers. "You know all i did to scare it away was farted at it. And it ran right off!" He chuckles to himself, and notices Yasuos sullen face and gives him a look in return. Arch perks up to cyrus as he rebuttles at him "and? Look if you dont want to eat then fine, but killem requested this meal spacificly as somethign special for you due to those pills. Besides Rai is one as well.
Killem reaches art and sits down beside him. " brought ye pizza... Look i know yer mum n i deserved what ye said... But i want to to things right from here out. Not knowing how long till the lil ones hatch we decided to get married tenight... I would realy liek to see yeah there, i know yer mum would... If yer willin id like to go woth ye to get yer brother, we would be back before people are done eating."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:17 pm

The little girl gasps, shocked at his manners. She tries not to giggle, hiding it behind a pale hand and wrinkling her nose. "Eeww, Uncle Jourdine!" Glancing at Solis after, she worries her lower lip and then tugs Arch's sleeve gently. "How come.that little boy is like that? He looks scary..." She whispers to him, even though Cy ans Sol cannot understand her.

Yasuo with a look of stubborness, actually glares at Arch from across the table while shoving an entire slice of pizza into his mouth in an entire go.

Rai at his side has a habit of dissecting his food and eating the pieces seperately and slowly. He looks up at his name, chewing quietly. He hasn't eaten very much, not very hungry this evening for obvious reasons. Cy studies Rai for a moment, causing the poor halfbreed to blush and look away.  The redhead resigns, not saying anymore and picking up a slice. He takes a large, bite, ripping a chunk out of it. As it enters his mouth a realization hits him like a slap in the face, green eyes widening in near amazement. He makes a noise in the back of his throat, a mix of excitement and enjoyment. Almost uncontrollably he begins shoveling pizza into himself.

Art doesn't even look at him, taking a deep drag of his cigarette before blowing smoke straight out of his nose. He scoffs, shsking his head to himself. "Married? That fucking figures." He takes another drag, Killem noticing that his hands shake naturally, another indication of a sick man. "....I'll be there. But might not be happy about it." His tone is flat as he lets out the next stream of smoke in a deep sigh.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 3 Empty Food! Glorious food!

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:32 am

"Akio, some people are just born a little different sometimes. Dont you worry. We will awnser your questions soon. Trust me!" Arch pats the little girl on the head. "Let me talk to your parents, we will see what we can do for you, ok!" Arch looks up at yasuo as he is done speaking just in time to see him make a face again at him and shove a piece into his maw begrudgingly. Arch smiles at him humbly.
The sound of animalistic chewing comeing from the other end of the table makes the old man divert his attention. " You two deffinately are family arent you!" Arch says with a big laugh as he sees cyrus with pizza all over him like his grandson. "Im happy the medication is to your satisfaction, killem was right!"
Killem stands up and walk forward a bit and looks back at Art. "What would you do in my situation... So what im making an attempt at making our famiky happy boy, isnt that what you want? Ill see you tonight, enjoy your pizza. At that killem takes a running leap, clearing the mountain in one go.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:43 am

She looks between her parents curiously. "...okay..." The small girl almost sounds reluctant but quickly smiles up at her "uncle" as he pats her head. Arch feels her arms around him in a tight hug for mere seconds, squeezing. "I like you, Uncle Jourdine!"

Cy almost goes to say something but before he can, he surges up from his chair and nearly knocks it over. His face is pale, eyes wide in a different way as he scampers out of the room at full speed.

The young man watches the giant go, rubbing his face but saying nothing.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:02 am

Killem lands at the building he picked Cy up in earlier. Its near sundown currently. Mentaly he calles out the the building. "Devon, its killem come outside. We need to talk."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:19 am

A slim, small figure steps out of the building, very obviously NOT Cy's son. It's quite possibly a young man, not much older than Devon and Art themselves, short white hair shining etherally in the setting light. His skin is extremely pale, nearly matching his hair, while bright aquamarine eyes are wide and long lashed. He is beautiful, otherworldly, as he steps forward. His movements are confident as he approaches the giant, Killem getting an immediate sense that there is something primordial, dangerous and completely and utterly supernatural about him as he stops in front of him and peers up. A heart melting smile graces pale pink lips, glittering eyes coy. "Hello."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:25 am

Killem kneels down. "Hi, is devon in? Its about his dad? Can i help you?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:30 am

"Oh, he'll be along." Leaning dangerously close to the man, his tone grows quiet, sultry and pleasant. "I dunno. Can you?" The smile never leaves his face, fearlessly holding the redheaded giant's gaze.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:37 am

Killem blinks innocently. "Erm, i... Dont... Know? *cough* How long, im in a rush you see. Would i be able to get your name?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:41 am

"Jericho." He purrs, biting his lip briefly and moving just ever so slightly closer until the heat of his body can be felt. "You can call me Jeri, if you'd like~"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:46 am

" Not that... Jericho...? Killem takes a step back and laughs. "You knew kid, i wanted te thank you one of these days!" Lol im getting married cuz of yea, wanna come? Its why im here for devon, we gotta get to yer uncles weddin.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:51 am

"I already knew." Jeri says simply and shrugs slender shoulders. "It's why I'm here." With a sweet little pout up at him one last time, he turns away to look as Devon rushes out of the apartment, door banging shut behind him.

"Sorry!" Exclaims the blond, rushing over and stopping in front of them with rigid concern. "Is everything okay?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:00 am

Killem takes a step back. "Howd ye know?!" He sqints at the white haired boy. He looks up. "Devon! Eye lad, we gotta take a little trip okay, yer mas fine, he wanys te see yeah!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:09 am

"I have a cellphone, old man. Duh." The white haired man sneers, attitude completely changed as he sticks a tongue out at him when he turns back. "What era do you live in?"

"Jeri, c'mon." Devon sighs at him, slightly chastising. "Don't start."

Jericho smiles cheekily, obviously a family trait, and slings an arm around his cousin's shoulders. "I'm ready when you guys are~!"

Last edited by October on Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:15 am

"We gotta be quick so were gonna have te do this differently. Close yer eyes if ye wanna keep em." He picks up both boys. "gluais dhachaigh" a aura of darkness surrounds them as it encloses on itself and dissapears.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:22 am

Cyrus after his emergency exit, attempts to find Arch again after dinner.

Art is still standing exactly where he was before when they left, the pizza brought to him gone cold and still sitting there.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next