Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:13 pm

Killem seems super hally being able to hold sol, even after he starts squirming and getting irritated. As the sit there waiting. " ye know what he may want laddy?" Looking to art for advice. His face a sympathetic help and over his head expreshion.
"Even if my blood isnt enough we have killem, again going back to the old ways. He can speed up the healing process exponentially as he should right now. Its not his first forrsy at seeing a person in a simmilar state. Lets get him in here and do as such, we will awaken the boy and process this from here.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:22 pm

Glancing up at Sol, he gives a small shrug. "...Not sure. Can be hard to tell with him sometimes... Oi! Sol! What's the matter, kiddo?" He doesn't sound angry, just a bit louder to get his attention over his crying. Solis rubs at his face, wet and teary and sobs out. "M-m-mama!" This makes Art sigh and he leans back, closing his eyes tiredly. "He just does this sometimes. He'll be fine. Nothing we can do." Meatball hops up on his owner's lap as he speaks and lays down, making himself comfy.

Yasuo gives a shrug. "Then it may be fine to keep him awake. We'll speak to them." He agrees, staying with Cyrus and gesturing for Arch to fetch the giant.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:30 pm

Killems sets there momenterrily and offers his pinky for sol to chew on to see if it will help. They sit there for a while and the door opens. "Killem, we can use you for a quick moment, all has gone well. The others can come in when I come to get them." Killem sets sol down next to his uncle for a moment.
A flash of gold light eminates from the room, voices pick up a second or two after.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:38 pm

Art puts his arm around Sol silently, posture more relaxed now that there is news. The chewing seemed to help, Solis calm but face a drooly, snotty mess now.

Cyrus does much the same the first time and practically jolts awake, green eyes wide as he sits up. He looks wildly around at the men surrounding him, bewildered. "Wh-what happened? Did I pass out again?" His concern is evident and he seems to be searching around for his baby much like last time, craning his neck to look around the room.

Yasuo seems to realize what he wants, as a parent himself, and brings it to him as he places the gold thing gently in his lap.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:45 pm

Killem leans down and kisses cys forehead. " Ye had me worried again loverly." He coos to the redhead as he places a hand on his stomach and looking to the egg.
Arch heads to the door and ushers the rest of the family in." So I will allow Dr. Toyama give the good news as he is familliar with the family apparently. As well as we have some questions we would like to front as well, and choices in course of actions."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:55 pm

Cy leans into his kiss on the forehead before he can pull away, bonking and nuzzling him gently like a cat wanting to be pet. It's quick and he relaxes significantly as Killem touches him. "Well... I feel fine now..." Looking down, he studies himself. "Though I remember being smaller."

Art stands slowly, urging Sol along so they can come in. Solis slinks in on all fours, it becoming apparent that is just how he gets around and doesn't actually walk normally. "Ma, you okay?" Cy's son questions as he comes in.

Yasuo waits patiently for all of them to arrive, patting Killem in a friendly manner to get his and Cy's attention. He offers a smile at his friend, happy for him, "I am pretty certain there are three more. All seemed fine. Omedeto!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:27 am

Killem just falls streight on his ass silent. Sitting there tears streaming down his face looking at cy. "Well with that out of the way!" Arch looks down at his clip board. We have options. We are going to naturaly have to do a series of cecerian operations which killem will need to finnish off, as to let your body be able to sustain the rapid influx the eggs will inhibit upon your anatomy. We also can put you under so your rapid sickness wont in hibit you. OR! We can put you on emetrol to keep the symptoms of morning sickness at bay. Though if you decide to go that route i will prescribe you gastroindenetrin witch is a pill I created to allow vampires to eat solid foods and taste again in order to process the emetrol. Though it will give you bouts of dhiarreiah now and then." Lowering his clipboard to look at cy over his glasses on his nose. " I will give you the gastroindenetrin anyway due to the blood on hand in this castle is for my family. The egg is rapidly growing, so you mind filling me in on the gestation perioud? And how long ago did you meet and copulation occour?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:35 am

Cyrus seems overwhelmed as Arch rambles on, shifting uncomfortably and waiting for him to finish. When he is finally asked the last two important questions, he appears extremely sheepish. "...Ah.... Uhm... Th-three days ago? F-for both?" His eyes find Killem and them he looks away, somewhat embarrassed. Art grumbles under his breath in the background, just generally bitching mainly about Cy.

Yasuo looks surprised toward Arch as the reveal sinks in. "Well... I hadn't expected it to be quite THAT fast...."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:51 am

Arch unmoved by the realization. "Well at least it wont take too long then, a blessing and a curse. So with this out of the way we will expect to be here in this room in three days. Get comfy, explore, meet our family relax. I can tell you are all stressed. I will prepare dinner shortly. Killem would you come wiht me, ive something to discuss. The giant and the dr. Leave the room. Killem lokks down to arch as they pass through the main hall and stop on the carpet. " Can ye do pizza! Hes wanted it fer years!"
A thunderous commotion comes from the main hallway, ground rumbleing breifly, stiring cy and their faimly from the room. A pile of giant lay unconcious on the ground before the door, his nose broken. Looking up at the doctor in the middle of the room his eyes black and one arm is grey and coverend in veigns. He looks to the redheads and Yasuo, in a smoky deep voice. "Pizza for dinner it is."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:23 am

Yasuo just raises his eyebrows, walking around the unconcious body and going to Arch's side again. He speaks to him lightly in Japanese, placing a warm, comforting hand on his arm. "C'mon now. I'll help you make dinner. It's been a long day." He guides his boyfriend away from the scene if he'll let him, taking his hand and lacing their fingers along the way.

Kill will rouse to an angry voice, practically shouting. "Ever since da died, you have done nothing but make idiotic decisions and I am gettin' fuckin' sick of it, Ma!!! I thought it was bad with RĂ© but this is honestly ridiculous!! Are ya really fuckin' sure we can trust these people?! THREE DAYS?! THREE DAYS!! You do shit with that one dangerous guy and now this! For fuck's sake!" There is some movement, and Kill feels a small figure hiding next to him as it cowers. The yelling voice is obviously Art, his tone getting dangerously soft and quiet suddenly. "Think about your other fuckin' children when you're off doing this horseshit next time. For fuckin' once." There is the sound of him storming away, muttering and Kill can see Cyrus just standing there, trembling angrily and obviously hurt by the harsh words. Solis is curled up against the giant, scared and confused.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:36 am

Arch leans on yasuo for support... The man at his peak after the sexcapade and all this. "Hun... I need a hand. You mind just taking me to the couch for a minute." His eyes welling up with broken pride at yasuo.
Killem rasies his hand and gently pats sol calming him sliglty. He turns his head and smiles at the back of angry red hair. Cy... I knew ets soon... I love ye... I can understand the lads worry, but i promise to do right by all of ye... In time he will get ovar et i bet, an in time i can only hope he will see me as his da. Now get over here u beautyful thing, an this time i mean you."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:47 am

He places a soft kiss on his cheek, picking him up bridal style as he has done in the past. He doesn't need to be asked twice, taking him to the couch and setting him down with another soft kiss, this one on the lips. "You okay?" He murmurs, not pulling away and pressing his forehead to Arch's while closing his eyes.

Cy scrubs at his face, trying to prevent angry tears from falling. He turns stiffly toward Killem and waddles over, face red and upset. He inhales sharply, a shaking breath. "L-love me...?" Is all he manages, wiping at his face again as the tears fall anyways.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:56 am

Arch enjoying the kiss, a nice respite from the previous situation. " you had me worried Yasuo. I know you were protecting the family... He wraps his arm around him... You dont know how close we were to loosing you today." Arch goes into. A full blown gutteral sob. "A lot has jist happened is all, ill be okay." He manages to get out between spirts.
Killem raises his hand momentarily from sols head to wipe the tears from cys face." Eye lad, you remmember that feelin i showed you... I think i figured it out... An i hope one day you will feel the same fer meh, i dun expect u to right new cuz its sudden, but i would like a try at earnin et." He rolls on his side and pats both his boys with either hand, gently huggung sol to himself warming the boy up.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:08 am

Yasuo is warm as he always is as he embraces him and sits down, pulling him close and begins rubbing his back. "There is no use dwelling on it, love. It's over with." He lets him cry, a strong, comforting presence as he pets him.

Solis seems to enioy the attention, burying his face on him and wiping it all over his clothes. He sighs, almost happily, cheering up. Cy calms down himself, attempting a smile at Sol getting along with Killem. "I...." At a loss for words, a long moment passes in silence. "I just want... What I lost, y'know?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:21 am

Killem pinches Cyrus's chin. "Can I help you find it my friend?" He smiles at the redhead looking him in the face. *broken nose squeeek*

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:29 am

"...That's.... That's up to you..." He crouches in front of the hulk of a man, appearing small and lost. "Art and Devon's da died years ago now... And maybe my boy isn't wrong." He takes another deep breath, opening his arms as Sol crawls towards him instead and hugs the boy close. "I have just been lookin' fer... I dunno. Someone." The adolescent chirps contentedly, nuzzling and snuggling into Cy as he speaks. "We were due to be married. All I ever wanted in life was a family. To be wanted. Think I just go about it the wrong way. Stupidly, I guess ya could say. Sorry I roped ya into it like this."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:38 am

Killem tightens his arms around the two boys. " ye dunne kmhow hard et was fer me too, never fitten in. And lonely to boot. I was alive near 8000 years beffer Arch came along. But him an I, well it was never in the stars... Cy, im sorreh it took me so long te find ye. Ive been searchin near 9000 years, and i know et is worth the wait. I was roped in willin lad, we made the choice togethar didnt we? You got so much to show me and such a life we can live if ye let meh. An marrage..." Killem chuckles. Never thought of et but maby one day. He pauses thinking. Would ye wanna do et before are lil ones are born?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:59 am

"Well, we make a good pair, then." He says softly, in the midst of Kill talking about loneliness and leans back on him. "It may not compare to thousands of years but I was adopted, far from home. Close enough feelin'. Spent a lot of my time tryin' to find my place." Fixing Sol's hair affectionately, he sighs and gives the child a somber look. "Ya asked about my grandson here. I figure now or never. He is my oldest boy's son... One ya didn't meet. He passed before Art's da even did." It seems to be extremely hard for him to talk about, fiddling with Sol's hair more to distract himself anxiously. "...I dunno why. I can't begin to wonder what was goin' through his head but my son had Sol with his own da. Different guy than Art and Devon's. He and I didn't really get along when we had André. Never bothered to be together." He pauses again to look up at Killem with fresh tears in his eyes. "I dunno what happened in detail but what I do know is who did this to him. He's always been special but... Ré came to me screamin' and cryin' about him bein' changed one day. Broke into his apaprtment and did it by force, my nephew's father... Right fuckin' asshole he was. Abusive. He did it for a laugh, maybe to get back at me own, couldn't say.... My son ended up killin' himself...." As Killem finishes with a declaration of marriage, Cy chokes out a harsh laugh. "If ya think Art is angry at me now. We get married right now, he would throw a fit. But I.... Do ya mean it?" He sounds hopeful in the end, sniffling.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:08 am

Killem looks sullen at cy events. He shares with him. "Ive seen a many a evil in my day lad, you have ben through enough termoil." He places his hand on cys shoulder, i promise stabuility and love and care. Te ye and our family, includin the ones that arnt mine. We got time before they hatch, I can tell hes a calous one but maby it will give him enough time. Am as serious as a fart that shouldnt ne been trusted lad, no need fer our lil ones to endure what yer others have, and givin time i hope we can help yer other ones too. Id love te marry ye when yer ready!. He kisses the messy smelly hair of cyrus. An sol, well arch has fixes fer vamp and fer wolf bouth if yed like, heck he can probibly get the lil cutie seein fer the first.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:24 am

The small vampire, as his head is kissed, gestures the dragon down closer to him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:25 am

Killem leans in closer

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:31 am

Cy kisses him, not completely effective by the man's size and it's a small thing but sweet. Before he can pull away, he whispers close to his face so Sol can't hear. "Ya keep promisin' this with yer sweet words and I will marry ya right now. I will stay with ya forever and ya can breed all the children ya want., big guy" His voice is a purr, affectionate, but gaze deadly serious.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:43 am

You mean all the children we want lad? He pecks him back softly. Give et a day or so so people can settle. Till i talk to arch tonight, hes an ordained priest by the by. Will ye marry me?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:48 am

"Ya fuck me everytime like ya did before and I want as many as you do." He winks, giving a genuine smile and finally seeming like himself again. "O' course."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:56 am

Fine ets settled then killem hugs them tight! I gotta fashion you a ring and tell arch. Whered he go anyway? I assume hes what happened to meh? I aksed arch to fix yer favorite for dinner to love!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next