Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Waffles

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Blood and Waffles - Page 21 Empty Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by October Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:46 am

"Of course!" His smile widens and his tone is much more chipper after the kiss. "Call me if you need anything."

Dan does so, plopping in the doorway to sniff and look around. He grunts at him, obviously wanting the meat still. He picks himself back up and circles him, continuing to make various noises.

Ian's eyes open slowly and shift to look at him. He moans softly, almost lazily so, closing his eyes and relishing in it.

Leon grins as he grabs his things to ring them up, tossing one of the lotions up and catching it again, "Ros was a huge crybaby when we were kids. Took him a really long time to grow out of it. It was so cute~"

Ros buries his face into his hand even more, wanting to hide.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:05 am

"Mm" Ciq nods with it and stares for a moment taking in Regan's smile it seems, smiling himself now. Walking away and waving, heading up back to the apartment frowning a tad bit seeing no boxes.

Closing the door and placing the meat down on the rug, it was remarkably clean as for the rest of the apartment. Heading into the kitchen he opens up the refrigerator taking out some veggies, and meat. Preparing a simple dish it looks to be a roast.

"A Crybaby?" looking at Ros, "Hard to believe," leaning on his elbow continuing the scratches. "I'm sorry Ros, I'll stop asking..." he shifts his eyes towards Leon. "Tell me about you two, I want to know more about the youngest brothers." watching Leon's display.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:23 am

Sol is nowhere to be seen but there's some breathing coming from underneath the bed. It seems he hasn't moved from that spot. "'iq...." A small voice mutters, almost questioning.

Dan sticks his head in the fridge before he has a chance to close it but hisses almost immediately, smacking the door to it so hard it breaks, hanging off a hinge. He moves away from it and sulks farther away.

Ian's moans are almost sexual. He doesn't move much, opening his eyes half way to peer up at Des with his big blue eyes. Slowly, painstakingly so, he holds up his hands to present the cuffs, almost asking him something.

He continues, starting to actually juggle, "Oh~ I am just the most attractive of us, y'know~? Don't ya think?" Leon winks at him, his tone flirty.

Ros heaves a sigh but says nothing.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:44 am

Having a slight frown worried a bit, closing the door after him. Walking over towards the bed lifting the covers, "I'm here Sol.". Sitting on the bed rubbing the lump gently.

"Learned your lesson about the fridge?" Acsiclo spoke out leaning on the counter and then staring at the fridge, not upset about it being broken. Walking towards it, he fixes up the door and looks towards Dan. "What?"

Taking out a hair pin he unlocks the cuffs tossing them aside. Pats his head afterwards smiling, "Sleeping with cuffs is a bad idea..". Des scratches his cheek, "Famed is thy beauty, Majesty. But hold, a lovely maid I see. Rags cannot hide her gentle grace. Alas, she is more fair than thee." knocking on the counter he goes beside Ros kissing his neck with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:57 am

Sol nuzzles his fingers affectionately, sighing softly. He doesn't do or say much, seeming very comfortable where he is.

He huffs, itching himself and continuing to sulk only for another minute. It's quickly forgotten it seems and he opens one of the lower cupboards, poking his head into it curiously.

Ian sprawls out a bit more after the cuffs are removed, getting extra comfy and closing his eyes once again.

Ros turns a bright red but smiles faintly reaching a hand up to touch the spot subconsciously.

Leon whistles at the two of them, amused. "Hot." Is simply all he says before bagging Des' things. "Well, Des, I hope to see you back here. Actually... I hope to see A LOT more of you."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:25 am

"Glad you are happy..." he speaks under breath getting up and heading to his tank. Pressing the button to uncover it and undresses slowly tossing it all aside. Then climbed inside swimming at the surface for a bit. Staring at the clock, "Its going to be a while before the show...Regan said Goodbye Sol." he mentions staying close towards the bed hanging on the edge.

"No..." a boom of his voice echoed as did picking Dan up to be eye level. Closing the cupboard, he took out the roast laying it out still warm on the counter. "How about this?" wafting the scent of food to Dan.

"The feelings are semi-mutual, what do I owe you and in what currency?" Des asked placing back one arm about Ros's waist. Watching him touch the spot with a soft look in his eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:43 am

Sol says something from his place quietly in gibberish in response, matter-of-fact and confident.

Dan seems confused, his tongue snaking out of his mouth. It's long and pointed, growing slowly more and more, licking his cheek like a creepy wet worm. "Ffffooooddd??" He asks, drooling again and sounding like a child as he turns to the roast.

Leon leans forward, placing an elbow on the shining surface in front of him with a lecherous grin, "If you visit me in the back for a moment, they're all yours." His eyes flash a deep, burning color momentarily, dangerous and wanting.

"Leon." Ros grumbles, a warning edge to his voice. He has stiffened considerably, clenching a fist.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:58 am

Ciq rather smiles at Sol, "You will have some food later today I suppose." he answers resting his head upon his folded arms.

"Yes the roast is food..." not bothered by the tongue, but simply takes some of the roast and places it on his tongue. "Enjoy." placing Dan on the counter with the roast.

"Oh? Hm.." Des taps his chin thinking about something. "Nah, I can pass on those, Ros smells pretty good anyway." turning on his heel looking towards Ros, "Next shop!".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:23 pm

There's some movement and Sol slides out from under the bed, sniffing the air in front of him. He makes his way slowly to the pool, stopping right before the water and sitting by Ciq. "'iq!" He chirps, obviously wanting him for some reason.

Dan's gold eyes grow large and he picks up a handful of the roast and begins to stuff it into his mouth fast. His mouth, which was normal size earlier, opens impossibly wide, almost like a snake as he downs the food. The plate will also make a disappearance at some point.

Ros, however, doesn't seem pleased and approaches the counter anyways, digging his wallet out to pay.

His brother leans in closer as Ros does, grabbing his wrist a little roughly to stop him, his eyes that burning color again. The expression on Leon's face is even more dangerous, sinister, and he begins saying something in a strange language. His voice comes out low and hissing, an otherworldly tone as he speaks to Ros.

Ros merely swallows, looking away from him but still remains with an irritated expression. He pulls roughly away from Leon's grasp, slapping the money down on the counter and takes the bag of items quickly. He turns to leave before Leon can respond again, grabbing Des on the way by to drag him out.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:24 pm

"Mmm.." pulling Sol slowly towards him into the water. "Lets get you cleaned up before dinner." scrub the water of Sol gently having one arm about the child's waist. Watching the small bird however to ensure his safety.

Shaking his head a bit surprised on Dan's eating habits, "I hope you do plan to chew." pulling aside the plate and pot last second before it being devoured. Heading over towards the television he pops it on continuing from the last point of the movie. The movie being, Hell Raiser where the killer had come to life from a small amount of blood. Acsiclo opens the front door looking back, "Stay.".

"Woah! Hey! Whats going?"while being dragged he utters out going over what had occurred in mind. "Can we at least pause for second?" Des had turned around slipping out from the jacket wearing only a black muscle t-shirt showing off his well worked out body and scars. Jogging next to Ros, his hair a mess from pulling the hoodie off at one point.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:59 pm

Sol squawks like the bird he is in surprise, struggling and huffing in irritation. "No!" He complains, smacking at Ciq but not enough to hurt. "'iq, no!"

He simply stares at Acsiclo, cocking his head awkwardly with a pop. He blinks once, watching him go and unmoving.

Ros only stops when they seem far enough away, sighing. "Sorry." Holding out the bag, he smiles in a strained manner. "Here's the stuff you wanted."

A curious figure is standing farther off, a display of flat screen TVs behind a window in front of them. There hands are pressed against the window as they face them, apparently looking at them. Curiously, he's wearing an odd box on his head, two wire antennas pointing out of it at the top.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:33 pm

"We are almost done..." Ciq grumbles pulling him close and stops finally after scrubbing his face. Sitting him up on the edge, and started to clean himself climbing out afterwards pressing another button to clean out the pool. Picking up Sol and cuddling him with a towel from the bathroom. "Ready to watch some tv?" Ciq mentions tilting his head to the side.

Closing the door with ease, he makes his way to Ciq's place carrying them. Going in through the garage and up the stairs Acsiclo knocked on the door having five boxes. Ciq only glances at the door setting Sol down and ruffling his hair.

Taking up the stuff, he looks it over and then at Ros. "I appreciate you buying it for me, but this is actually what I wanted to get you for tonight...." Des has rather sad look, but it being mixed in with a slight smile, "Wanna talk about it?". Des's focus is mostly on Ros because of worry mostly.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:13 am

Solis buries his face into the towel and whines as he dries him, hiding. He cuddles into him comfortably, sighing with a huff.

"What do you mean?" He asks, curious and relaxing now that they're away from the shop.  "No. Leon was just being Leon. I try not to blame them too much. It's just.... their nature, my family, I mean. He can't help it." He smiles, more reassuringly this time but it's somewhat sad.

The man leans forward, a clinking sound like glass meeting glass is heard and he finally turns. The box on his head is actually a TV, ending at his neck which looks fairly normal like the rest of him. The screen is going, complete static flickering on it regardless that the cord protruding from the back of it is not plugged in. He reaches a hand up and rubs a spot on said screen with a squeak.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:54 am

Ciq rather chuckles from his small huff, "Life is rough?" he asked heading over towards the front door opening it for Acsiclo. Walking inside used to such a place this butcher whirled around past objects with ease stock piling the fridge for Ciq.

"You look better." Ciq mentions looking straight at the dragon who only huffed some smoke from his nose. Heading out the door grumbling along the way, as the shark laughed a bit to himself following after to close up the garage and lock it for tonight. Everything was pretty well cleaned and maintained probably due to Robin. Heading off into the office, he sat Sol down on a couch and turned on the television popping it through some channels till seeing Regan.

Back to the apartment for Acsiclo he popped open the door carrying bandages in a bag.

"Eh it'll be surprise for later." placing the bag over his shoulder. Listening to Ros Des only smiles, "Hey don't be sad, like you said its in their nature." giving a random nibble to Ros's tip of the nose.

"Keep being so sad and I might have to eat you up." his attention shifted towards the odd character. Reaching inside the jacket still being held by Ros, thin black rimmed glasses were pulled out. Des slipped them on barely on the tip of his nose, "You okay?" he yelled out keeping some distance however.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:08 am

Sol peeks up when Acsiclo enters, sniffing the air intently and squinting his eyes. He squawks at the dragon, a warning call it sounds like and frowns, clinging to Ciq.

He relaxes finally when they sit down in front of the TV, leaning his head on Ciq and closing his eyes. Regan's on a pretty big talk show, looking as suave as he usually does. Of course he's getting berated about Ciq and Solis from their earlier date and he answers truthfully and casually.

Dan is nowhere to be seen but he is still in the apartment.

Ros looks questioning but doesn't push it, nodding. Before Des can pull away from nibbling his nose, he gives him a small kiss, flashing a more confident smile.

The TV man points to himself, cocking his head questioningly. It seems he's confused, taking a step toward them.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:33 am

Watching slightly, Ciq can only growl a bit about some comments. "Hmm..." despite having a straight face currently anger was the feeling. More so about them berating Solis was the most furious feelings. Crossing his leg and leaning back Ciq's focus goes on Solis, kissing his head gently.

Plopping on the couch, not all that worried it seems Acsiclo begins to re wrap himself in bandages. When fully covered he breathes out again having smoke escape from in between the wrappings dyeing it black, "Dmmf (Dan)?"

"Yes you." adjusting his glasses, moving closer towards the Tv going circles around him now curious. Coming fully back around staring into the static it flashed black to help with the bright light. Looking back at Ros, "Know him?" .

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:51 am

Solis' brows furrow at the anger and his eyes open back up, staring sightlessly around. "'iq?" He questions, his hand going out to grope around for his face. It makes its target when he kisses his head and he pats it, feeling his features.

Regan dodges the more personal ones they ask easily, smiling the entire time. He'll end up singing for them in the end like most shows do.

A rattling comes from the cupboard he yelled at him for trying to look in prior. It creaks open slowly, a low hissing noise coming out. Dan slowly unravels out of it, popping and cracking his limbs back into place.

Static's white noise shows nothing but it does shift around a bit. He holds up his hands, apparently surprised at how close Des is.

Ros shakes his head slowly, "No... I feel like he may be familiar but... Where are you from?" He asks him, curious.

The TV points to a gray, plain looking building behind them.

Ros turns to peer at it, recognition coming to his features, "Ooooh. Katan's place? That explains it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:30 pm

"Just mad Sol.." he answered with a sigh relaxing a bit. Looking back at the television Ciq grunts, "I'll grab us some food, stay here." getting up off the couch covering Sol with the towel more.

Acisclo gets up looking over at Dan, "I hope you get a belly ache...but I hardly doubt that." rolling a newspaper he gives a firm hit on the head and one to spank. Going through the cupboard to check the bottles of poison and cleaners.

"Katan?" Des repeats the name curious although about the person. Going about Static's neck feeling around and then circling about to the back where the plug is, "Is he a brother of yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:22 pm

Sol huddles into the towel, huffing and shivering once. He makes a noise in the back of his throat, mostly to himself, rocking back and forth slightly.

Dan grunts at him and then almost seems to laugh at the hit to his bum, slinking away from him and crawling up onto his couch. The punishment seems to mean nothing to him as he sprawls out like a lazy cat. One entire bottle of cleaner seems to be missing and a few are knocked over but otherwise everything seems fine.

Static goes stiff, waving his hands around in front of him for Des to stop. It seems he's uncomfortable with this.

"No." Ros says, watching the two of them carefully. "He's one of Gen and Vay's kids, actually. He just chooses to live here. I hadn't realized this was one of his... Newer experiments."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:48 pm

It doesn't take Ciw long to come back down with a jug of juice and a box of meat. Thrown over his shoulder was a blanket just for Sol, opening the door and coming back in. "Sol?" closing the door behind himself waiting to see how he was.

"Oh?" Acisclo says to himself looking at the fridge and then the sink. Taking a water bottle filling it with water and ice from the fridge. Squirting it at Dan, "Off!".

"Experiments?" like a child meeting someone with similar interests his eyes shine just a bit in excite. Altogether pausing from his touche feel-y with Static, "Sorry! For popping that bubble of yours, just....curious about the make. How you see and all!" heading back to Ros, "Gen and Vay?".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:12 pm

Sol seems fine, he just does this. He lifts his head when he hears his name, head lolling as he "looks" up at the ceiling.

He jumps up in surprise on the couch, hopping up on the back of it and balancing there a moment to try and get away. His weight is too much and he flails, knocking the couch over backwards and going with it. He growls loudly, evilly, in the back of his throat, eyes flashing an icy blue. Strange black markings begin appearing on his arms, traveling down to the backs of his hands and branching out to across his fingers and down to his fingernails. His nails grow, turning the same black and becoming long and claw-like. Dan actually stops to glare at him as he scrambles away from the couch, snarling and showing sharp teeth.

Static reaches a hand up to scratch at his own "head" as Des speaks and then taps his screen gently with a small "tunk" as if to show him.

Ros smiles faintly at his excitement, "Would you like to see if he's home...? He doesn't get many visitors that I know of. I check up on him for them some times..." He pauses, glancing back at the building again, "The ones you met at the Japanese place."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Sitting next Sol, Ciq drapes the blanket about him. The blanket is soft and smells clean surprisingly, opening up the box he hands a piece of meat over. Then Fills a glass of grape juice on the side for Sol. Getting cozy with the child sharing the blanket.

Acisclo stares at him doing another squirt motion, but not fulfilling it. "Not my fault you don't listen well." picking up the couch and fixing it, he heads back in the kitchen starting to cook a steak.

Eyeing his face, "With all that static? Interesting." Des looks back at Ros, "I would love to meet him, if you want to go there that is." scratching his cheek slightly embarrassed about being excited. "Oh those two! Sure it should be fun meeting their son." scratching his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:51 pm

Surprisingly, Sol refuses the meat, turning his face away and sighing. He leans on Ciq heavily, almost listless.

Dan flinches, red marks that almost look like burns appearing on his skin already. He watches him go to the kitchen, huffing. He disappears elsewhere in the apartment when Acisclo isn't paying attention, more than likely the bedroom.

Static "looks" between the two of them, his tense body language hesitant and unsure.

Ros smiles vaguely, trying to reassure the TV headed man, "Would you like to lead the way?"

His shoulders heave as Static visibly sighs, but he ultimately begins to wander back in the direction of his home for them, glancing back only once.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:43 pm

"Not hungry?" Ciq asks curious about the sudden refusal to meat.

Finishing up a steak he moves aside some bandages to eat it slowly taking large bites. Looking towards the bedroom door, there would be only a mattress and box spring on the floor. Heading inside he falls on the mattress tired, pulling a single blanket over himself.

Des looks back to see what he was staring at, looking back at Static. "Well before we are off, was there something you needed to do in town?" Des offers pausing all the while waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Solis just whines softly, bottom lip trembling as he's upset for some reason. He hides his face in the blanket and then disappears under it, whining.

Dan actually stole his blanket earlier, wrapped up in it and sitting on the bed. He seems to be sulking like an errant child that was punished.

Static shakes his head as he wanders toward the building, stopping and holding the large metal door open for them.

Ros enters in first, calling out, "Katan? Are you here?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum: