Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 31 Empty Walks

Post by Killem450 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:43 am

Arch gives a little pout as his daughter leaves him. "Dont worry daling all was well, we will get over this." Arch walks over bending down and starts petting bastion gently.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 31 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by October on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:53 am

Bastion cracks his good eye open to peer up at him, sighing visibly before closing it again and going back to sleep. Hisoka is sleeping silently as well, the dragonling's tail wrapped carefully around his smaller form. His fingers twitch as Arch looks hin over, healing slowly but still rather deformed. "He is eating wh-what he can..." Raiden comments as he watches his husband.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:15 am

Arch walks over standing behind Rai and wrapping his arms around him. Chin resting on his lovers shoulder he wispers. "Love, is everything alright? You seem a bit off and your stuttering rather bad. You wanna talk alone?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:32 am

Aggy's tiny hand comes up as he is whispering, pushingnat his face with a surly expression. Her mother shakes his head just slowly, blushing at the mention of his stuttering. "There... There isn't..." It takes him a moment to process what he is trying to say, just as quiet in return as Aggy keeps trying to get Arch to go away. "Isn't anything t-to say..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:43 am

Giggleing he kisses Rais neck quickly. "Alright, dont over strain yourself love." Letting go he walks over and grabbs Syl, hoisting him up carefuly so the boy can look at the infant.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:59 am

Syl clings onto him, staring at the dragon and infant with trepidation. It still manages to rouse Bastion again, sniffing before opening his eyes. As their gaze meet, he gives a quiet growl of warning, teeth somewhat bared. "See! He is being rude again." Syl huffs, leaning more into Arch than trying to look so he avoids getting bit.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:14 am

Patting the boys back. "Syl it will take time like I said, he just doesnt know you yet. Hes just a baby too alright. Give him time. At least hes letting you look right now huh? Bastian its allright, we arent here to hurt you two. Syl try talkign a bit too, let him know its alright huh?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:33 am

"Do I have to...?" The white haired child whines out a bit. Heaving his own sulky sigh, he looks away from Bastian and pouts. "...Hi...."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:55 am

Arch gives his son a kiss on his turned cheek. "See! A small step but a step none the less. Some times the right thing to do is the harder option son. Im proud of you. Alright well stop making you both upset." Arch takes a few steps back with Syl, still holding his son.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:02 am

Syl rubs at the spot he kissed, "When is the new baby gonna get bigger and better, anyways?" He asks curiously, studying Arch as Bastian settles down once more. Yasuo takes a seat with Raiden, patting Rai's leg and giving him a smile in an effort to cheer him up. Aggy continues to cuddle into her mother, content and playing with the collar of his shirt.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:09 am

We will see, with help from all of us I hope rather quickly." S ence of worry crooses Arches face but for a mere moment." You keep helping daddy and you little bubba right?!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:30 am

He continues to stare, expression turning even more curious. "Help with what, Papa? What can I do?" Yasuo pipes up quietly, "Papa has been teaching you, ne, Syl-kun? Use what you were taught. Be a good big brother as well." Aggy perks up as they are talking for once, as if she wants to add to the conversation. Stating something in her odd language, she gestures between Yasuo and Rai vaguely. Syldrian, always able to understand her, giggles. "No, silly! Not like that!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 31 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:33 am

Arch kisses him on the forehead. "Exactly! Listen to otosan." The old man giggles. "You realy gotta tell me how to decipher your sister one day Syl. What she mean?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:39 am

"She said I should be a good brother like Otosan and Okasan are but they don't act right. I don't wanna kiss him like that and stuff. That's gross!" Yasuo from his seat pales slightly, blinking rapidly as realization sets in. He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly, glancing toward Rai who seems equally surprised as he looks down at their daughter in his arms. Aggy isn't paying much attention now, chewing on a lock of her hair and back to playing with a bit of his clothing.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:27 am

"Who ever said they dont act right huh? Dosnt is mean enough we all love one another. Besides, were not asking you to love him like that anyway." The old dr. Just laughs deeply at the remark.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:35 am

"That's good 'cause I don't wanna have babies with him or Stygian. You wouldn't make me, right?" Yasuo attempts a laugh but it's strained. "No one is going to force you to be like us, darling. Don't worry so much. You know how different our family is. That's all it is." Syl nods along to his explanation, understanding. "Yeah, like, I have three parents! And, uhm, normal boys don't have babies but Okasan's a boy. I think. And and! Not everyone has an Adneil for a brother 'cause he's so big!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:59 am

"Yes, Syl. You know all this lil one! Why so excited about it now you cutie. Besides thats way off for you three anyway im sure." Looking to his son and his husbands. "So now what do we want to do?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:02 am

"I wanna see Adneil again!" Syl announces as he attempts to squirm away from Arch's grasp. Raiden rests his head on Aggy's quietly as Yasuo gives a small shrug. "Dinner may be finished soon. Is there anything you want to do in the meantime, Arch?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:29 am

"No, i kindah want to be nosey too. They seem to be up to something." Placeing his son on the ground he gestures if people want to head out. "I would like to do a little bit of you, right now." Echoes into yasuos mind as the old man flases a playful smile over his glasses as he beds down with his son.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:48 am

Syl is off as his feet touch the ground, scampering out the door as he calls Adneil's name loudly. Yasuo audibly laughs, smiling and speaking out loud. "Watch out. Aggy may figure out what you're saying. I think I will stay here for now with Raiden. Let us know what's going on?" His thoughts echo a different story, however, giving a wink before Arch turns to go "Once the kids are asleep."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:05 am

Arch nods silently and says his goodbyes quickly. Following his son and trying to keep pace. "Syl wait for dad!" The giant and her son are both found in the BBQ area of the garden.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:13 am

Zephyr is adding some kindling to their fire, prancing back and forth excitedly with fuzziness fluffed out. "Da! Da! What kind of wood should we add?" Syldrian just giggles at Arch, quick as a flash and leaving him behind to catch up. He doesn't stop when they get there, tackling Zeph who makes a surprised sort of grunting growl as they tumble to the ground together. "Got you!" Arch's son laughs, holding onto the pink dragonling who is also amused and giggling. "Hi!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:36 am

"Oh well we already got some kindleing, we need a few sticks now and need to break em up and arannge em how i showed ye last time love. Then we need some actual logs. Try te use yer powers an practice a bit if ye wan..." As she is talkign she is interruped by the sight of the boys and gives a good chuckle. "Syl! Wanna help us too lad?!" I know I showed ye how te do this a while back too. No roughousin once ets lit though alrig, both of ye."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:21 am

"Yeah!" Exclaims Syl as he wiggles excitedly to his feet. "I can find the best stuff!" Zeph makes it back to his feet as well, bouncing up with enthusiasm as both children stare up at her eagerly. "Tell Papa he's slow!" The white haired boy laughs as both take off, giggling and running at top speed. A familiar large shadow looms suddenly over Adneil as the boys disappear, a wave of heat crashing unimpeded into the surrounding area. The bird alights farther away from her, radiant as the sun as it descends and blinding as the grass bends and wilts at its feet. Chronos hops down carefully from its back, giving a small wave to the giant and stepping back to allow her step-son to turn back.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:37 am

Arch taking his time trimming some foliage and some buds along his way seems to be in his own happy little wold as he makes his way. His face goes sligtly white as he sees the pheonix decend in the garden just over the other hedge. "Gah... More dead grass to re seed..." He thinks to himself as he puts his trimmers away and jonts to the voices he hears a few rows away.
The giantess stretches her back as the two land and gives them a cheery squinty smile and a wave. Her curly red hair flopping lively around her shoulders as she does. "Oi, welcome ome ye two! Glad te see ye made et safe! How ye been feelin chronos? Been gettin a pick woosey new an then meself as of late...Art yer lookin as raident as evar et seems. Lil ones are abye so ye may wanna get yer nickkers on in a tully!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next