Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:44 am

Tsuki blushes vaguely at the compliment, smiling with pleasure. "Thank you very much. You're Archadious, correct? I have heard about you."

Before she answers Arch, she introduces the last gentleman at the table, "And last but not least this is Trevet, God of earth and the fae of your realm." He appears just as one would imagine an elf looking, blonde with short hair, pointed ears and a flawless complexion. He is tall, lean and lithe compared to the other men there, his eyes an odd piercing red that regard the dragons calmly. The most interesting aspect of him are large horns of a stag sprouted from his head, giving him a magnificent and elegant appearance, the antlers decorated with greenery and delicate baubles. He has a very regal air that seems natural, dressed in soft greens and browns that mirror the forest.

Nico finally takes her own seat again, looking down at the polished surface of the table and placing her gloved hands on her lap as she answers. "Once a year. We like to keep each other in touch with important things happening in our realms. I am more than happy to answer any questions. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves, this is for you to get to know all of us and vice versa." Looking back up, she smiles almost shyly towards Cyrus at Adneil's side. "I heard news that there will be more? Congratulations to you both! I must admit... I can feel this one. I believe this child and I have something in common." Sanguine is currently sniffing around under the table and people's feet, ending up near Freya and pausing to study the woman's hooves. Freya raises a blonde eyebrow at the girl dragon, tone mild. "This is quite a strange one." The red dragonling just tilts her head questioningly at Freya before letting out a small growl and slinking away.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:07 am

Adniel looks under the table and sees his daughter. "Eye shes a bit of a firecracker that one, takes after her mas side o the faily. Careful shes still a bit bitey, were workin on et." He sits back up in his chair and pulls it in. "Eye thrs gonna be plunty more after too if we got any say in et! By the by how ye all know whats goin on with us all the time, we jsut found out this mornin ourselves?!" Looking to his side. "Trevet eh? Well nice te meet ye, sorry I didnt get te ye first I jsut didnt want the lil one gettin a mouthful."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:19 am

"It is wonderful to meet you, Adneil. Cyrus." Trevet's smile is minimal, quiet, but his eyes crinkle just slightly at the corners. "We are all extremely happy to see dragons gracing us once again." As he says this, AJ hops up unannounced onto his lap and makes himself comfortable. The god just rests a hand on his golden scales, chuckling. "How friendly." AJ yawns, letting himself be scratched and lazily putting his head down on the man's knee.

Waiting for Trevet to finish, Freya leans back and crosses her arms underneath her ample bosom. "We are gods. We have our ways of knowing things. Some of us have powers that are omnipotent. Not to mention, some of us are privy to..." She gestures dismissively to Midnight. "These creature's ways of knowing things." The Spirit seems unruffled by her attitude, saying nothing in response.

"Midnight and the Spirits are good friends of ours. All of ours, if you would let them, Freya." Nico admits quietly, receiving a mere scoff from the horned woman.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:16 am

"Im glad te see it meself I didnt think anyhtin like this was ever gunna happen fer me..." Adneil makes a soft face like hes upset. "Specialy after Languhiris passed" but I couldnt be happier. He reache sdown and ruffes Cys hair a bit. Arch sits there watching quietly takeing in everything thats transpireing. A small headache in the back of his head makes him rub at it.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:09 am

Revan is visiting Saeda as she called him over and he came obediently, leaning up like his twin earlier on her legs. His feathery tail curls satisfied as she coos and compliments him, holding his head proudly. Ashe seems content to stay by Tsuki, watching all the others with his quiet aura. Sanguine quickly grows bored and approaches Adneil, sitting at his feet and staring up with a hissy whine. Gideon and Art are talking quietly amongst themselves, getting along by the sounds for the most part.

Vitalli looks back to Arch, stretching in a laidback manner. "Did you still want to know about the ones I callrd storm bringers?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:03 am

"Oh ho baby girl!!! Commere!" Adneil scoops up his daughter in his arms and kisses her happily looking on as all the gods admire his children. A twitch comes to his left eye suddenly, thinking nothing of it he continues his conversations.
"Yes, im rather intreagued by them for obvious reasons, everythign I have ammased for knowledge on them has been here say or minor script. Please go on!" Arch leans forward on the table slightly as the conversation has perked his intrest.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:59 am

Sanguine doesn't seem like she wants to be here, staying with her father and appearing sulky. Cyrus glances up at the two before putting a small hand on Adneil's leg quietly.

Vitalli continues, "You may already know what I am about to say then. If you have asked Midnight here anything about it we know about the same information. My father always seem interested in them back in his time. I believe he knew where a group of them were but he left them to their own devices... That being said, he always told me he wondered if he should take them under his wing, so to speak." He glances at Azura and laughs. "No offense, Az!" Azura just grins as Vitalli adds, "...They may have been demons but they seemed relatively peaceful given that, anyways. I mean, he felt bad... The poor creatures weren't wanted by the underworld and weren't wanted anywhere else. Where did they really have to go? Could you really consider them the normal flock of demons at that point and maybe not their own special thing?" He gives a casual shrug, sighing a bit. "They lived in small groups scattered in secret where they could for a time until they were wiped out. By the underworld or by angels, who really knows. Midnight knows a tid bit more about their basic habits if you want to pick his brain more."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:31 am

"Midnight and I will deffinately collaborate on the issue! It hasnt come up in conversation really in detail until now. I jsut would like to be able to tell the children more about there heritage later is all." Adneil takes his free hand and holds onto Cys lovingly. A blue dot appears infront of Sanguine on Adneils arm. "Arch ye ok?!" The giant looking over at the old man suprized. Some black liquid seeping from one nostril. Arch takes his kerchif out dabing at his nose. "Ive got a little head... Adneil! The old mans face goes white as blood starts streaming down the giants face from his eyes. Looking around quickly as his own nose starts streaming itself. It seems everyone at the table except Midnight starts showing simmilar symptoms, includeing the babys. Chaos starts around the table as gods and dragons start chokeing and heaving massive amounts of blood around them. Windows start rattling as a defening noise comes from outside. Theblood starts collecting amid the center of thr table, weaving up as if it were streams of winding snakes. Windows shatter glass amid the floor as what seems like thousands of ravens make a pile next to the amassing blood. After a moment the blood comes to the form of a figure and turns solid and melts away. Everyone looking as if nothing has happened. The mass of birds dissapear to a pile of feathers. A man wearing a white robe with gold trim stands before them white wings perched upon his back. Ice blue intence eyes stare at Adneil. The mans hair is brown at its roots and white at its tips reaching to his shoulders, a single knot wrapping around his head to the back and down. A similar colored trimmed gotee adored to a dark tan firm jawline. A black shawl covers the mans right arm. From the blood a woman wearing a similar colored dress stands beside him long black straight hair reaches to the floor a single black wing on her back. She stands with her eyes closed skin almost glowing white. She seems to be rather patite in stature standing next to the tall barrel chested man.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:50 am

The children have all scattered in fear and surprise, hiding near their parents and cowering away from the strangers. A few have stood to their feet, notably Gideon who seems to be burning from inside out, a hand on his hip where a sword would be if he had one. Tsuki has completely ducked, arms over his head as Nico goes to him in concern. Midnight seems calm but serious, standing near Arch before the old man even seemed to register it as he places a hand on his shoulder. Cyrus is already at the dragonling's sides, crouching and trying to comfort them softly who huddle into him. Art, however, peers around in confusion from his seat, studying Vitalli who had stood with Gideon as a crack of electricity near deafened the room.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:24 am

A firm smooth voice comes from the man, rather deep in tone. "So... Here we are? Its been a while since we came to the kiddie table. Midnight, how have you been my friend. I see you have a new protector it seems. Its a shame about your last. I feer we been idle too long darling, even the gods dont recognize us." The blue eyes stare stoically at Gideon and Vitalli. A whisp of a voice like the wind itself comes fom the woman as she walks to Cy. I can tell you have been enjoying the present I made for you my son, I can see you put your own little twist on things." Her eyes remain shut but she seems to find her way around things fine."Though you dissapoint me, you have forgotten two important family members." All of a sudden Adneil realizes Andre is standing next to his other side. Sol in bird form is setting in her palm raised close to her face. "After all, I have special plans for this one." Her eyes open at the unusaly calm little crow who does nothign but cock his head to the side. Eyes white, a light shade of pink for iris covered in a mysty vale of someone who is blind as well." Perfect. Make sure you take care of grammys little girl there too Adneil Curiach. She is MY favorite after all."
Arch stands next to Midnight, unshure of what is going on but getting the picture. "You leave my family be. You Abandoned them long ago!" Adenil turning into his half dragon form stands growling at the two.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:49 am

Andrè peers around bewildered at where he is, it taking him time to figure out what is going on as he recognizes his parents. His green eyes find the two speaking figures that are making everyone tense in the room, a flash of realization on his face at what she is holding. "Wait! What are you doing with my son?!" His steps are quick, a hand extended to approach her and snatch the small crow from her grasp. His eyes flash a deep brown that's almost black, nearly matching his mother's, voice panicked.

Solis squawks and flaps small wings nervously at the sudden surge of anxiety in the room, fluffing up into a ball of ragged feathers. Cy straightens and whirls around at the sound of his eldest son's voice, eyes already black and gold as the dragons at his back growl and spit low at their father's anger. As a heat crashes into the room like a divine fire, Midnight seems to disappear and reappear near Art, the redhead now aglow and eyes aflame, placing a careful hand on him as well as the man tries to stand. "There isn't any need for this."

Nico out of everyone lifts her head, recognition crossing her pale features. "I apologize for the lack of hospitality. Please, I hope we can make it up to you. Everyone just calm down."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:16 am

The woman makes a gental shushing sound that immedately sedates Sol, she turns elegantly lifting the bird up to his oncomeing father. Unpreturbed she stands with her eyes closed again unmoveing. Only coming to the mans mid chest herself. "Whats wrong, I cant talk to my great grandson? Andre of the second coming." With Midnight containign Art, Arch rushes over to Cy with the dragons. "Easey!" He scoots down to try to console the clutch. Adneil growing in size towers over everything. A deep rumble of a voice eminates from the dragon. "Mom, dad why now after all these years!" The man looks up at the dragon. "It simply wasnt time. Its not our fault we werent invited correctly either." He turns his gaze to Midnight.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:31 am

He takes the little crow carefully, craddling him close as Sol 'caws' softly under his breath and clicks. Rè strokes him, relief that washes over him great but only momentary. He gives her his own look of confusion, black eyes like two polished stones that mirror her reflection back at her. "I... I don't know what you're talking about." He takes a step away from her nervously, shaking his head and clutching Sol.

"If no one wants you here, then ya weren't fucking invited in the first place!" Artis growls from his place, Midnight trying to hush him. The clutch seems confused and scared still, showing teeth out of fear with hackles raised. AJ breathes a small puff of fire at Arch's feet, a warning more than attempting to hurt him. Cy's change falters for some reason, dark eyes flickering to their normal green and then back as if he is struggling. Ashe breaks away from Arch and the rest, scampering towards the two at full speed, clear horns glowing bright red. Skidding to a stop in front of the woman, a stream of molten lava sprays from his maw messily near her, splattering and smoldering with no real direction in a weak attempt.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:47 am

"Oh my dear Andre, the cristians kept some things true when they wrote their silly book based off us. The second coming of the demonic son was more profetic the you realized darling." The woman clutches both hands together over her chest. "We wont stay long, just wanted to let our presence known to our family ofcourse, my grandson." As the magma finds purchace at the womans feet a blinding flash of light explodes in the room. When it clears everyone is seated where they were in the begining, windows are fixed and Adneil is in his giant form sitting like nothing happened. Only difference is the couple is sitting in chairs next to Adneil politely. Everyone has a calm sence about them all fear and anger void, in its place only glee. The mans voice is first to be herd as everyone looks around confused. "Shal we try this... Again..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:59 am

Ashe especially seems a little startled, scratching at himself like a dog and looking around. They all crowd around Cyrus but are calm this time, Sanguine hopping up into his lap and leaning on him while AJ is curled at his feet with a twin on either side. The man seems tired now after the commotion, rubbing his eyes and looking around as well with a frown. Midnight lets out a tiny sigh of relief, patting Arch's hand now back to sitting next to him. "There. No harm." His gaze moves to the giant and the couple, "I am sure things will make sense all in due time, Adneil... Your parents would explain things if it were necessary."

Nico bows her head politely, voice a murmur. "They know they have the floor if they so wish. I believe this meeting is coming to a close soon, if not."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:25 am

"If no one has any offering for us then we are done here." Adneil avoiding them best he can looks to his little ones and Cy. Andre and Sol are sitting on his shoulder and in his har apparently. Arch is tence but is quiet leaning tward Midi watching if anythign transpires.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:42 am

Sanguine is nuzzling her head into Cy's cheek as he looks over, his wife's eyes closed and leaning on her as she does with arms wrapped around his daughter. AJ is curled up with eyes closed again, relaxed, as the twins peer up back, alert and wondering. Midnight stands and makes his way to both the man and woman, eyes downcast as he holds out his untouched cup to the woman, filled with a deep red wine. With the other hand he pulls something off his coat, shining in the light and holds it out to the man, a small amulet of silver that was pinned to the breast. "I am sorry that this is all I have for you but I do not wish you to leave upset. I will be better prepared next time. I was unsure if you would come."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:46 am

"Keep your trinkets old friend we ment offerings of questions. Why do you terry with these beings that are benieth you Midnight?" The man asks to the spirit.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:55 am

He fixes the pin back onto himself, taking a sip of the wine before he answers. "Archadious is not. What is important to him is important to me and that's all. You know I do not choose my duties and where they take me and who ends up in my life. Such is my nature." His eyes drift to the ceiling as if seeking out some higher being there. "Something is trying to rebuild... Something. I am not privy to all the answers. Anyways, if you want to depart, I will not keep you. Sometimes it is best to let certain individuals journey to their conclusions on their own, as you are aware." They know he obviously means Cyrus and his family as he offers them a smile. "I do hope you are proud of your grandchildren. That took a lot of bravery."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:31 am

"A bit fool hearty for sure but it is in their nature." The man says in a calm voice. The woman eyes closed turns her head to Midnight. "You have yet to harbor Archadiouses child, why the delay spirit?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:55 am

Midnight doesn't hesitate to answer her, as easy as if he is discussing the weather. "He and I only recently met and discussed it. We believe in free choice and free will above all and it is Arch's decision. You know how humans and other creatures couple. I am not his first choice as he technically has two others he is tied to." The Spirit gestures at nothing in particular. "Children can be made any which way. There will be one with or without his seed and he knows that. I am allowing him as much time as I myself am allowed. Things will fall into place if they are meant to." He glances over his shoulder once at the old man, tone jesting. "Who knows. Maybe he would not have me in this form and that's why he hesitates."

Cyrus looks up blinking owlishly at the Spirit and then Arch, even Art and Andrè baffled. The minor gods surrounding the table find this to be no huge deal, looking on silently.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:12 pm

Adneil on the other hand looks like hes about to implode. Face as red as the tattoos on his face. Arch nearly matchign in color but the expreshion vastly different. The old mans eyes shift from person to person hesitantly. "Be that as it may." The couple look to one another. "If the idle chat is through we will be done here."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:21 pm

"Apologies. I can be a bit a chatty." He steps back to allow them to depart, taking his place back by Arch's side silently. Sanguine hops fluidly down from Cy's lap, claws clicking on the floor as she wanders up to her grandmother. She sits at her feet, wrapping a tail around her own legs and staring up with shimmering alexandrite eyes. She lets out a yawn that ends in a small whine up at them, spiked point of her tail twitching.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:30 pm

The woman dosnt even move. "Yes little one?" Adneil rises from his seat slightly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:35 pm

The small dragon moves closer, leaning on the woman's legs for attention. Her quills twitch expectantly, circling around until she tries to stand on hindlegs and paw at her with needle-like claws. Cy speaks up ever so softly. "She wants you to pick her up..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum