Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 27 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:24 am

"Im sorry if i insulted you young one. Im un aware what customs you have in you realm and im merely trying to explain the situiaton easily. It does seem you are quick to judge my son. You see, until you. It has been just him. So there fore no way to breed. Cy and Adneil have indeed been doing revitilizing your species as quickly as possible. They only just met a little over a year ago. There first egg was laid just three days after they met and Cy and Adneil were supprized it happened, naturaly due to the normal inabuilty to cross breed. There has been extremly little downtime between their clutches as just two eggs were birthed only a few days ago. Bringing your species count includeing you three up to 10 in just 1 short year. In between the other infants in the house we have had little to no down time. If you were in his situation after 9000 years of solitude and searching or faffing about as you say what would you be doing if you were in his scenario and the other two eggs didnt exist? What would you have done different over the millennia? It seems you and him have a lot simmilar mindest then you realize my friend."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:56 am

"The monster and demon spawn aren't my concern. I don't know how they apply to this." He sighs heavily. "Searching? For what? Seems more to me he didn't do much of any. I found the others on my own, I am surprised he never did if he is so great and wonderful." Closing his eyes, he attempts to relax. "I grow tired of being lectured today. I will leave it be."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:57 am

Arch bumps straight into Raiden on the way out, which feels more like running into an unmoving brick wall. He frowns, tilting his head and looking apologetic. "S-sorry... Everything okay? I...."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:01 am

"Oh im sorry my love! No, no, everythings fine. Just hustle and bustle around the house needign taken care of. How are you fareing?! Arch wraps his arms around his husband and plants a kiss on a cool cheek.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:06 am

"F-fine." He admits, shifting a bit uncomfortably as he looks at the door he just slammed. "Was looking for you... A-and I smelled fire... Are you busy still?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:10 am

Oh its just Adneil again. Everything's under control now. Im all yours, please!" He takes the mans arm around his and holds his hand.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:15 am

Rai tugs him away, leading him towards the outside of the castle. "I was thinking..." He starts, quiet and staring ahead. "Maybe. A-aside a family vacation, we could find a way to, uhm..." Pausing to think for a second but continuing to walk, he chews his lip as he does. "Besides just that, maybe s-some of us should do stuff all t-together? Just the adults... Because I know you want us to get to know each other better. Just for like.. A night? A few hours?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 27 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:51 pm

"I think that is a fantastic Idea! We could go have some fun at a beach for a few hours. Adneil im sure is more then willing to take us! Ive been wanting you and Yasuo to get to know Midi a bit better as well, and with all the focus on the children I havent gotten a great chance to get to know our son in law and vice versa."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:58 pm

They come to Rai's spot outside that he enjoys hanging out alone, Yasuo smiling up at them from a blanket splayed out on the ground. There is a bit of food laid out, the brunette pushing Arch gently towards it. "Surprise! Midnight is watching the babies so we can have a little date, just the three of us!" The tall man gestures to the impromptu picnic, even a bottle of wine and glasses displayed.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:08 pm

"Oh you two! Thank you! Come, sit. Arch takes Rais hand and both men sit next to Yasuo. "Well if were gonna do this lets do it right!" Arch smiles at them and takes the wine bottle and purs some for all three men. "I miss you both a lot. This is just what we needed. How have you two been fareing!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:16 pm

Raiden sits more than willingly, leaning himself affectionately on his brother. He sniffs the drink hesitantly after it's handed to him, Yasuo holding a happy, appreciative smile before sipping on his. "Ah. Maybe not for you while you're still feeding, sweetheart." He says gently, letting the other man make his own decision about it. "I have been doing well, I suppose. A bit tired but I think we all are. Did Raiden tell you about his idea?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:31 pm

"Oh true, i forget about such instances. It will be trank. I just wanted to include you." Arch remarks to rai about the alcahol. "I know I havent passed out this much in a few centuries. I hope I am doing well with the infants. Im not as seasoned as you two. If you would like I can attempt to tend to them more. As for the idea. I think its a marvellous thought. I was thinking maby a nice trip to a warm beach in the bahamas or something? Adneil and I can handle the travel ofcourse. Maby a B.B.Q? What you think?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:44 pm

Rai has already set it aside, looking up while chewing a bite of a rice ball. Yasuo chuckles at him, using his thumb to swipe a piece of rice off the man's face for him and eats it. "I think a beach sounds nice. Rai and I were never able to go often in Japan." Wrapping an arm around Arch's shoulders, he pulls him closer. "You do plenty around the house taking care of everyone, love. Don't worry so much." He plants a warm kiss on his temple and then goes back to his wine. "How have you been?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:52 pm

Setting his drink down with a sigh and looking at the blanket. "To be honest almost at my wits end. There is so much needign to be tended to now a day with the little ones and Adneil being himself. Now we have this other dragon newcomer witch may mean more dragons again and this one seems to be rather difficult to reason with. Being pulled every which way." Takign a dep breath he leans his head on Yasuos shoulder, I suppose I do need a break. I miss our little cottage... And just... Us

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:05 pm

He listens quietly, rubbing his arm as he speaks. "Darling..." He murmurs, kissing his forehead this time and smelling of wine and cigarettes. "You shouldn't put the whole house on your shoulders. You can delegate to us too, right? Are we not your right and left hand?" Long fingers brush back white hair, Rai pausing in his slow eating to give him a concerned look.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:15 pm

"I know and I apreciate what you do. I really do. The guest we have did bring up a point that troubled me. About Adneil being a good enough leader or elder. I worry, I know he has some matureing to do but I dont know if Ive coddled the boy too much. All hes ever known is fighting and savagry in his past, beyond me he hasnt had too much to hold on to." Taking a sip from the glass of wine he lets out another long sigh. "I suppose he needs this moment of happieness too. Cy seems to be settign him on the right course and im happy for that. How ore Syl and Aergritia develouping? Hows Sygian? Ive yet to really hold him ive been so busy..." The old man starts tearing up and burying his face into Yasuos arm.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:32 pm

"I believe that you're right. Adneil has been settling down with the children and Cyrus just fine. He is a good father. He will find his way... It's natural to worry for your kids and how you raised them and all you can do is be there for him when he needs you like you have been already, hm? He has to find his way to that role himself." Setting his own drink down, he pulls him into an embrace, "Oh, Arch..." He tuts softly as he feels another set of arms embracing him from his other side, comfortingly sandwiched between hot and cold.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:38 pm

The feeling of embrace seems to help the old man. Anxiety attack blowing over relitively quickly. "Sorry I suppose its stress." Thnk you two, I mean it. Its nice to be able to let my guard down instead of having to show face all the time. Like I do with everyone else." Like I asked hows our little ones doing? And the childres classes?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:06 pm

"Y-you can tell us anything..." Raiden pipes up behind him, burying his face on Arch to drink in his scent like he always does. The blonde nods his agreement, stroking the old man's cheek to wipe away any tears. "That's right." Letting out a sigh, he finally answers the inquiries. "I will be honest. I have been meaning to mention to you that Aergritia seems to be lagging behind her brother in development and growth. It's early to tell so I wouldn't concern ourselves for now but she hasn't hit milestones she should. However, he is the opposite and hitting some early... As for the others, they are doing well. Aiko especially has been picking up everything quickly! She seems to enjoy English!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:47 pm

"Well even so. If Aergritia takes after her mother a bit its fine. We will make due. Thats great to hear! Are they all haply with the new additions to the family. Im worried that you all may get shell shock when it comes to so many people around. You all were so reclusive... It was nice. Ha!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:12 am

"That's what I am feeling may be happening." Rai lifts his head to say something, Yasuo quieting him before he can utter a sound. "Now, I don't want to hear it. You are fine the way you are and she will be, too. She will have all of us to give her the extra help she needs, if that's the case." The halfbreed casts his mismtached eyes downward at being chastised, the other man continuing. "They adore the dragons. They play together as often as they can. They seem happy with Stygian, too. The triplets think they are triplets as well now and are really tickled about it." Parting from Arch, Rai picks up two more rice balls, offering one out to the white haired man as well. "Yes... Cyrus actually has spoken to me about his concerns for all of us a few times. He keeps suggesting that maybe they find their own place nearby for all of his family. He is a sweet man... He must realize it's been hard on you."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:17 am

"Yes Adneil was lucky when he found his lover for sure especially the rapidity in the relationship in the begining. No I wouldnt have it any other way, its just takeing a lot of readjusting. One for their safety. Two for my worry. And three The children all seem to be so close. I woudlnt want to split the family. Its out of the question. It will get better once things settle I am certain. How are you two holding up?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:27 am

"I will admit it can be... Tiring. Just as you said." He glances at Rai who just blinks as he eats, listening silently. "Cy's family is loud and with lots of energy that we kind of lack... Except maybe Kyoko." He chuckles at that, picking up his glass to drink more. "But at least the castle is large. I worry mainly for Raiden... He hides away, especially with the infants a lot." Rai swallows to speak softly again, "it's noisy... I-I get... Nervous."

"We worry about you a lot too. And being so occupied. All of us. I am looking forward to our breaks." Picking up the bottle, he holds it out to offer Arch a refill. "I am at lrast thankful Midnight knows whag he is doing. I wish we could be as helpful to you..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:36 am

"Rai you are so cute when you eat!" Arch says with a happy smile as he watches his lover. " well we will find ways to cope. Maby we need more breaks. I think we probibly need a little of Adneils familys influence to offset our own to be honest." Taking the warm rice ball arch takes a more then genrous bite out of it. "I have tabs on Rais where abouts love. Maby Ill show you one day. As for Midnight and you two. You three are invaluable. Yasuo you bring a lot to the table for this family dont belittle yourself... Who was the one to first hold every child in this castle beyond stygian. You. Every mither here woudlnt be the same without your care... I woudlnt either. And Rai well hes self explanitory. No one can fill his shoes." Arch holds out the glass to Yasuo to pour.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:48 am

The brunette drops his gaze again to blush, coughing as he chokes a bit in embarrassment. Yasuo pours, refilling his own after. "Oh, I just mean I wish he didn't feel the need to hide so much. But I understand." He just smiles faintly as he goes on about their importance. "Well.. I mostly meant we aren't very helpful having all the answers like you and him seem to. He's knowledgeable where we lack. Maybe I am just a little jealous. I would like us to be able to run the house with you. Take some of the burden."

Rai makes a questioning noise in the back of his throat, obviously not sure what he means.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum